Re: Keys Of The Kingdom

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 7:42:27 PM5/24/09
Amazing Grace wrote:

> MT 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I
> will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
> 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and
> whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever
> thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Peter did allow this to go to his head (Matthew 16:22) not realizing
that Jesus was good humoredly referring to him as the rock that sank
when he took his eyes off the LORD while walking on water.

It is when we are mindful of WDJW that we can walk on water just as
Peter did when he was mindful of WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

The acronyms for the keys of the kingdom of heaven are...

(1) T3WiJ (Trust the truth, Who is Jesus ! ! !):

http://T3WiJ.com

(2) WDJW (What does Jesus want?):

http://WDJW.net

(3) JiL4ever (Jesus is LORD forever ! ! !)

http://JiL4ever.net

Purpose of each key:

(1) T3WiJ is the key to entering the kingdom of heaven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

(2) WDJW is the key to having an audience with the KING of kings and
LORD of lords.

(3) JiL4ever is the key to upgrading our room in the kingdom of heaven
to one closer to our LORD.

Be hungrier, which is truly much healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42a30476ef3925ec?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Atheno

May 24, 2009, 7:51:53 PM5/24/09
On Sun, 24 May 2009 18:42:27 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<566a26c3-2769-4d9c...@f19g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>):

> Peter did allow this to go to his head (Matthew 16:22) not realizing
> that Jesus was good humoredly referring to him as the rock that sank
> when he took his eyes off the LORD while walking on water.

Classic example of someone writing anything that he wants.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 7:57:49 PM5/24/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c32841d815371dbf?

<><

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

MM

May 24, 2009, 8:58:11 PM5/24/09
On Sun, 24 May 2009 18:51:53 -0500, Atheno wrote
(in article <0001HW.C63F47C9...@news.x-privat.org>):

In Judaism there is the Talmud. Over centuries and centuries scholars have
spent months and years in discussions, sometimes over the meaning of one
word, and yet we are to believe that Chung has greater wisdom and
understanding than the work of scholars over the centuries. That Chung does
that is preposterous, and that is an understatement.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 9:06:25 PM5/24/09
Morton Mullens wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> > Classic example of someone writing anything that he wants.

Incorrect.

It remains this disciple's personal choice to continue to receive the
guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.

> In Judaism there is the Talmud. Over centuries and centuries scholars have
> spent months and years in discussions, sometimes over the meaning of one
> word, and yet we are to believe that Chung has greater wisdom and
> understanding than the work of scholars over the centuries.

"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

Amen.

> That Chung does
> that is preposterous, and that is an understatement.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Morton, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

MM

May 24, 2009, 9:14:53 PM5/24/09
On Sun, 24 May 2009 20:06:25 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<f49181d5-a751-4987...@f19g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>):

> Morton Mullens wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>>> Classic example of someone writing anything that he wants.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> It remains this disciple's personal choice to continue to receive the
> guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.
>
>> In Judaism there is the Talmud. Over centuries and centuries scholars have
>> spent months and years in discussions, sometimes over the meaning of one
>> word, and yet we are to believe that Chung has greater wisdom and
>> understanding than the work of scholars over the centuries.
>
> "... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> 19:26)
>
> Amen.
>
>> That Chung does
>> that is preposterous, and that is an understatement.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Truth is simple.
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Morton, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

All those scholars over all the centuries were not able to do what Chung does
not.

As I said, Chung is preposterous/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 24, 2009, 9:21:10 PM5/24/09
Morton Mullens wrote:
> > Morton Mullens wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It remains this disciple's personal choice to continue to receive the
> > guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.
> >
> >> In Judaism there is the Talmud. Over centuries and centuries scholars have
> >> spent months and years in discussions, sometimes over the meaning of one
> >> word, and yet we are to believe that Chung has greater wisdom and
> >> understanding than the work of scholars over the centuries.
> >
> > "... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> > 19:26)
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> >> That Chung does
> >> that is preposterous, and that is an understatement.
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> All those scholars over all the centuries were not able to do what Chung does...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

All those scholars then and now can't help you publicly say "Jesus is
LORD."

Only the GOD the Holy Spirit can help you publicly say the absolute
truth, which is "Jesus is LORD."

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

Bottom line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Morton, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Atheno

May 24, 2009, 11:42:43 PM5/24/09
On Sun, 24 May 2009 20:21:10 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<7e039060-657a-43b0...@h28g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>):

>> All those scholars over all the centuries were not able to do what Chung
>> does...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc
>
> All those scholars then and now can't help you publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD."

All those Jewish rabbinical scholars over the years and all the persecuted
Jews throughout history holding to their Jewish faith would not help anyone

publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Your level of absurdity has reached a new level

It does not matter how you respond or even if you do.

How sad and pathetic and misinformed you have become.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Thommadura

May 25, 2009, 7:55:32 AM5/25/09
MM wrote:
> On Sun, 24 May 2009 18:51:53 -0500, Atheno wrote
> (in article <0001HW.C63F47C9...@news.x-privat.org>):
>
>> On Sun, 24 May 2009 18:42:27 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
>> (in article
>> <566a26c3-2769-4d9c...@f19g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>):
>>
>>> Peter did allow this to go to his head (Matthew 16:22) not realizing
>>> that Jesus was good humoredly referring to him as the rock that sank
>>> when he took his eyes off the LORD while walking on water.
>> Classic example of someone writing anything that he wants.
>>

> In Judaism there is the Talmud. Over centuries and centuries scholars have
> spent months and years in discussions, sometimes over the meaning of one
> word,

And that ALONE establishes it as false.

IF there were actual gods - they would establish the meaning of their
existence - not the arguments of humans.

However - since no gods actually exist - humans are free to invent
whatever the meaning they want - ignore what parts of scripture they
want to - and define their god is whatever terms they decide is
important to them. That is why there are over 39,00 different christian
sects alone.
And that is just based on established churches.

The christians of he world manage to make up their own beliefs inside
those walls as well - some like Monkfish and Pastor Frank - and DAVE -
and Guardian snow - decide to ignore whole parts of their "faith" as
being irrelevant (the Old testament for Frank - all of Paul for Snowie).
And - as they are now free to do without the DEATH threat of the
inquisition - they also pick and choose among the rest. That is why the
majority of those who divorce or have an abortion or murder or commit
suicide are christians in the USA.

Thommadura

May 25, 2009, 7:56:12 AM5/25/09

Religion itself is preposterous

Why just blame Chung - he obviously has other problems as well!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 8:20:23 AM5/25/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

MM

May 25, 2009, 9:09:18 AM5/25/09
On Sun, 24 May 2009 22:42:43 -0500, Atheno wrote
(in article <0001HW.C63F7DE3...@news.x-privat.org>):

Chung's attitude is exactly what is and has been the problem for centuries
and centuries and has led to so much misery, destruction and death in the
world. This attitude is to be condemned by all good people.

MM

May 25, 2009, 9:17:01 AM5/25/09
On Mon, 25 May 2009 06:55:32 -0500, Thommadura wrote
(in article <4a1a8774$0$22518$607e...@cv.net>):

> That is why the
> majority of those who divorce or have an abortion or murder or commit
> suicide are christians in the USA.

Since the majority of people in the US are Christians, that would be
expected. What is needed are statistics which show that Christians do it in
a greater percentage than their representation in the population.

MM

May 25, 2009, 9:32:54 AM5/25/09
On Mon, 25 May 2009 06:56:12 -0500, Thommadura wrote
(in article <4a1a879c$0$22518$607e...@cv.net>):

>> As I said, Chung is preposterous/
>>

> Religion itself is preposterous
>
> Why just blame Chung - he obviously has other problems as well!

The idea of God and religion has been around since almost "day one." I will
leave it to others to discuss God and religion.

A large percentage of people believe a God does exist and many belong to an
organized religion.

Most want to live in peace with their beliefs.

The ones to blame are the ones like Chung whose attitudes can lead to
persecution based on beliefs.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 9:34:17 AM5/25/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b39b46f61bb54fff?

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Morton, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Atheno

May 25, 2009, 10:29:06 AM5/25/09
On Mon, 25 May 2009 08:34:17 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<63376b1d-9f7e-4430...@r13g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>):

> May GOD soften your heart, Morton, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

You have just proven the correctness of what Morton posted.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Atheno

May 25, 2009, 10:36:28 AM5/25/09
On Mon, 25 May 2009 09:33:32 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<9a997bfe-04af-4796...@m19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>):

Your response is like an ostrich putting his head in the sand.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 25, 2009, 10:49:01 AM5/25/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c32841d815371dbf?

>Your response is like an ostrich putting his head in the sand.

Not for discerning.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

the2earthangels

Jun 12, 2009, 10:47:40 AM6/12/09
On May 24, 6:42 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42a30476ef3925ec?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

The keys of the Kingdom spoken of in Matthew 16:19 that Yeshua said
that He would give unto Peter was the knowledge that He was the "Son
of God"...the Christ. The scripture before this statement was in verse
15 & 16 when Peter answered Yeshua question of, "But whom say ye that
I am?". Peter then answered , "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the
living God." Furthermore in verse 20, " Then charged He His disciples
that they should tell no man that He was Yeshua the Christ."
Therefore, I would conclude that the keys would be the knowledge that
Yeshua is the Christ...Son of the living God. Shalom

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 12, 2009, 12:14:29 PM6/12/09
the2earthangels wrote:
>The keys of the Kingdom spoken of in Matthew 16:19 that Yeshua said
>that He would give unto Peter was the knowledge that He was the "Son
>of God"...the Christ.

Incorrect.

That knowledge about Jesus being "Christ, the Son of the living GOD"
came from GOD the Father and was not one of the keys of the kingdom of
heaven that Jesus has given those of us who are His disciples (either
Jew or gentile).

> The scripture before this statement was in verse
>15 & 16 when Peter answered Yeshua question of, "But whom say ye that
>I am?". Peter then answered , "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the
>living God." Furthermore in verse 20, " Then charged He His disciples
>that they should tell no man that He was Yeshua the Christ."

... until the time was right (WDJW).

>Therefore, I would conclude that the keys would be the knowledge that
>Yeshua is the Christ...Son of the living God. Shalom

Incorrect (see above).

The knowledge that "Yeshua is the Christ" is singular whereas the
"keys of the kingdom of heaven" are plural.

Friend, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...

... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

tr...@finder.com

Jun 12, 2009, 12:19:50 PM6/12/09

Truth:

I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of
thought.

It evokes the greatest compassion for the state some find themselves.

One can only ask as always why some are struck down and others not? Such
promising young person struck down in the bloom of youth always is
reason
for pause to consider this eternal question.

There but for the grace of God goes any of us.

May God bless and protect and heal.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

tr...@finder.com

Jun 12, 2009, 2:41:01 PM6/12/09