Re: Eating more whole grains is an easy way to make your diet healthier

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 3:26:57 PM7/4/10
Freckles wrote:
> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
>
> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains

Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.

Be hungrier, which is really healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Peter B.

Jul 4, 2010, 3:47:14 PM7/4/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Freckles wrote:
>> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
>>
>> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
>
> Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.

That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.
32oz per day with no other foods would turn your stools into concrete and
back up with such intensity that vile bile will come spilling out of your
mouth. Oh wait! It already does. tsk, tsk. proof positive before I begin.

Undoubtedly you will begin your fraudulent passive agressive attacks.

> Be hungrier, which is really healthier especially for diabetics and
> other heart disease patients:

Sure, die from starvation before diabetes. Some help you are.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 4:03:09 PM7/4/10
Peter B. wrote:

> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Not the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which teaches
us that eating the right amount of food is more important for health
and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abf1b9d597143cff?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Peter B.

Jul 4, 2010, 4:32:34 PM7/4/10

> Peter B. wrote:

>> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>>
>> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.
>
> Not the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which teaches
> us that eating the right amount of food is more important for health
> and wellbeing than what we are eating.

16Have you found honey? Eat only what you need, that you not have it in
excess and vomit it.

That verse has nothing to do with your premise. You only used it
inappropiately and out of context.
That is to say, you are pulling a con-job, the old snake oil traveling man
routine.

> Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
> you, Peter B.:
>
> 2 Peter 2:22
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

You haven't a clue. You are no better than the Seer who plies their craft on
the telephone, small one room office or bldg and promises to tell you what
you want to hear.

I will not dance your tune, that would be foolish and unwise. You haven't a
clue whether I be of saved or not, though you suspect that I am therefore
the usage of the term fake christian, just to cover your bases. Problem is,
believers are to address that problem with other believers far diffently
then you do. You also adher to the tenants of a cult and are so insecure
about it that you will deny deny deny lest you get tripped up in the
quagmire of that cults history and teachings.

Why do you lie about your marriage? Why do you lie about your personal life?
Why do you lie about your background as a computer tech? God wants you to be
honest in all things and answer the questions put forth, not variants of
them concocted in your head.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 4:50:18 PM7/4/10
Peter B. wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains

> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Not the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which teaches
us that eating the right amount of food is more important for health
and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Seeker

Jul 4, 2010, 4:57:34 PM7/4/10
On Jul 4, 1:03 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Peter B. wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> > That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.
>
> Not the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which teaches
> us that eating the right amount of food is more important for health
> and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Are you trying to hurt people? You would have them eat 32 oz of honey
per day and ~nothing else~ and you think this is more healthy than
what nutritionists recommend with the whole grain and fresh vegetable/
fruit oriented food pyramid?

> Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
> you, Peter B.:
>
> 2 Peter 2:22
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

It doesn't say anything of the kind. Can you read?

[...]

Peter B.

Jul 4, 2010, 5:01:17 PM7/4/10

> Peter B. wrote:

>> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>>
>> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.
>
> Not the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which teaches
> us that eating the right amount of food is more important for health
> and wellbeing than what we are eating.

16Have you found honey? Eat only what you need, that you not have it in
excess and vomit it.

That verse has nothing to do with your premise. You only used it
inappropiately and out of context.
That is to say, you are pulling a con-job, the old snake oil traveling man
routine.

> Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
> you, Peter B.:
>
> 2 Peter 2:22
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

You haven't a clue. You are no better than the Seer who plies their craft on
the telephone, small one room office or bldg and promises to tell you what
you want to hear.

I will not dance your tune, that would be foolish and unwise. You haven't a
clue whether I be of saved or not, though you suspect that I am therefore
the usage of the term fake christian, just to cover your bases. Problem is,
believers are to address that problem with other believers far diffently
then you do. You also adher to the tenants of a cult and are so insecure
about it that you will deny deny deny lest you get tripped up in the
quagmire of that cults history and teachings.

Why do you lie about your marriage? Why do you lie about your personal life?
Why do you lie about your background as a computer tech? God wants you to be
honest in all things and answer the questions put forth, not variants of
them concocted in your head.

You are supposed to be ready, always ready with an answer. You snipped by
entire comment like a woman and then fell back on your parrotosis syndrome.

That doesn't fly with me, cupcake, and goes against the Word as well. Now I
know you as a charlaton, and a deceiver, both things that God is totally
against. Yet you persue it will all your skinny being.

Maybe your wife left you totally wounded, that would be understandable, but
not your public attitudes. You should have stiffened your back and did your
best to work and suppot your family, not be the slacker that you are. Your
daughter needs the best food, clothing, and roof over her head regardless of
your bitterness against your wife.

I know, I know, pat pat pat, it sucks to be you, but tough.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 5:16:45 PM7/4/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which teaches
us that eating the right amount of food is more important for health
and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Peter B.

Jul 4, 2010, 7:14:07 PM7/4/10
Poor man, has no faith has to keep repeating himself.

"Pray not repititious prayers as the heathen do thinking they will be heard
for their much speaking."

If that is all the faith you have in God, then why should anyone follow your
made up religious diet? Obviously you don't believe God, you have no
confidence in His word which you use twisted variants of to con others into
following your "magic"?

I don't this so, so how about you bring out one of your socks that likes to
curse a lot and pretends to have seen your non-existent office.

Absolutely none of Christs disciples taught specialized diets, eating plans
or anything like that, which you know yet choose to ignore. All things are
proper to eat, all FEASTS are proper.

> Peter B. wrote:

>> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>>
>> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.
>
> Source:
>

> Not the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which teaches
> us that eating the right amount of food is more important for health
> and wellbeing than what we are eating.

16Have you found honey? Eat only what you need, that you not have it in
excess and vomit it.

That verse has nothing to do with your premise. You only used it
inappropiately and out of context.
That is to say, you are pulling a con-job, the old snake oil traveling man
routine.

> Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
> you, Peter B.:
>
> 2 Peter 2:22
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 10:48:49 PM7/4/10
Peter B. wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which

teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Peter B.

Jul 4, 2010, 11:01:49 PM7/4/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Peter B. wrote:

>> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>>
>> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?
>
> Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
> teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
> health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

16Have you found honey? Eat only what you need, that you not have it in
excess and vomit it.

That verse has nothing to do with your premise. You only used it
inappropiately and out of context.
That is to say, you are pulling a con-job, the old snake oil traveling man
routine.

> Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
> you, Peter B.:
>
> 2 Peter 2:22
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

By now everyone has to be more than bored, repeat, repeat, repeat. Shame
Chung cannot face truth, nor reality. Uses his cut and pasted and maybe a
counter to increase the numbers of his faithlessness.

Continue on in your sin if you wish, Andy, I rest in knowing that you have
been fed the truth in the not too distant past, so you know what it is, and
currently all people who run across you and your behaviors see you as a
kook, some would say a Xian cuckkoo. There is so much on the Net surrounding
you that one would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see the truth
about you, but then they would never see you in the 1st place, would they?

You are in part supported by the 7th Day Adventist unless they, a cult,
wised up and disowned you.

I see you are slip, slip, sliding away....................

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 11:03:38 PM7/4/10
Peter B. wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Peter B.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 12:24:49 AM7/5/10

Peter B.

Jul 5, 2010, 1:34:53 AM7/5/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
> Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 7:46:49 AM7/5/10

Peter B.

Jul 5, 2010, 10:07:09 AM7/5/10

> Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, boldly wrote:

We are going for a new record.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 1:06:45 PM7/5/10

Peter B.

Jul 5, 2010, 2:58:32 PM7/5/10

> Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, boldly wrote:

Poor slub

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 3:38:32 PM7/5/10

Peter B.

Jul 5, 2010, 4:51:11 PM7/5/10

> Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 7:06:37 PM7/5/10

Peter B.

Jul 5, 2010, 11:32:09 PM7/5/10
Poor man, has no faith has to keep repeating himself.

Why not just buy yourself an old fashioned prayer wheel?

> Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, jealously, boldly wrote:

11 more times to go.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2010, 8:00:48 AM7/6/10

Peter B.

Jul 6, 2010, 12:15:00 PM7/6/10

> Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2010, 3:15:25 PM7/6/10

Peter B.

Jul 6, 2010, 7:25:00 PM7/6/10

> Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2010, 10:43:29 PM7/6/10

Peter B.

Jul 7, 2010, 12:21:29 AM7/7/10

news:9cq736di67hu9fb58...@4ax.com...> Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2010, 4:54:09 AM7/7/10

Peter B.

Jul 7, 2010, 2:42:27 PM7/7/10
Poor man, has no faith has to keep repeating himself.

Why not just buy yourself an old fashioned prayer wheel? All you do in
effect is chant the same tired old faithless prayer.

"Pray not repititious prayers as the heathen do thinking they will be heard

for their much speaking." Christ did not repeat or chant.

news:orf836pk5nuollgs6...@4ax.com...> Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2010, 5:54:20 PM7/7/10

Peter B.

Jul 7, 2010, 6:13:30 PM7/7/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2010, 8:08:14 PM7/7/10

Peter B.

Jul 7, 2010, 9:08:06 PM7/7/10

Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2010, 6:21:42 AM7/8/10

Peter B.

Jul 8, 2010, 12:48:51 PM7/8/10
Poor man, has no faith has to keep repeating himself.
Now he starts the "we" stuff. Sorry Andy, you are only one person/

Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2010, 2:07:57 PM7/8/10

Peter B.

Jul 8, 2010, 2:46:08 PM7/8/10

Peter B. wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2010, 6:14:37 PM7/8/10

Peter B.

Jul 8, 2010, 7:29:43 PM7/8/10

Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in ignorance, boldly wrote:

Andy is also clueless of just what agape love is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2010, 6:39:11 AM7/9/10

Peter B.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2010, 4:01:36 AM7/10/10

Peter B.

Jul 10, 2010, 4:12:27 AM7/10/10

Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in ignorance, boldly wrote:

Andy is also clueless of just what agape love is.

This post now ties with his maximum parrot prayers for HO or exceeds by one.
I am going for a clear record.
Those with parrotosis love to show off their special skills.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2010, 8:18:10 AM7/10/10

Peter B.

Jul 10, 2010, 10:44:31 AM7/10/10

Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in ignorance, boldly wrote:

Andy is also clueless of just what agape love is.

He also cannot comprehend what he reads, if he indeed did.
"Jesus did pray repetitiously 3 times in the Garden of Gethsemane" says
Andy.

Read Matthew 26, try reading the prayer that He prayed, K? While he was
praying for the same thing, he did not use the same wording, and he did not
chant, and he definitely did not do it by rote. He was asking for HIS LIFE.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2010, 10:50:48 AM7/10/10

Peter B.

Jul 10, 2010, 11:05:24 AM7/10/10

Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in ignorance, boldly wrote:

Andy is also clueless of just what agape love is.

He also cannot comprehend what he reads, if he indeed did.
"Jesus did pray repetitiously 3 times in the Garden of Gethsemane" says
Andy.

Read Matthew 26, try reading the prayer that He prayed, K? While he was
praying for the same thing, he did not use the same wording, and he did not
chant, and he definitely did not do it by rote. He was asking for HIS LIFE.

Now on his 23 chant Andy replies thusly in the subject line, "... faithfully
waiting on the LORD to save Peter with all glory to GOD the Father ..." Nice
try, but you still post the same prayer for the 23rd time here.

This post now ties with his maximum parrot prayers for HO or exceeds by one.
I am going for a clear record.
Those with parrotosis love to show off their special skills.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2010, 11:12:52 AM7/10/10

Peter B.

Jul 10, 2010, 12:11:56 PM7/10/10

Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in ignorance, boldly wrote:

Andy is also clueless of just what agape love is.

He also cannot comprehend what he reads, if he indeed did.
"Jesus did pray repetitiously 3 times in the Garden of Gethsemane" says
Andy.

Read Matthew 26, try reading the prayer that He prayed, K? While he was
praying for the same thing, he did not use the same wording, and he did not
chant, and he definitely did not do it by rote. He was asking for HIS LIFE.

Now on his 23 chant Andy replies thusly in the subject line, "... faithfully
waiting on the LORD to save Peter with all glory to GOD the Father ..." Nice

try, but you still post the same prayer for the 24th time here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2010, 12:39:28 PM7/10/10

Peter B.

Jul 10, 2010, 1:18:46 PM7/10/10
WHOOT! 25th Dance by Andy Chung! WW.

Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in ignorance, boldly wrote:

Andy is also clueless of just what agape love is.

He also cannot comprehend what he reads, if he indeed did.
"Jesus did pray repetitiously 3 times in the Garden of Gethsemane" says
Andy.

Read Matthew 26, try reading the prayer that He prayed, K? While he was
praying for the same thing, he did not use the same wording, and he did not
chant, and he definitely did not do it by rote. He was asking for HIS LIFE.

Now on his 23 chant Andy replies thusly in the subject line, "... faithfully
waiting on the LORD to save Peter with all glory to GOD the Father ..." Nice

try, but you still post the same prayer for the 25th time here.

This post now ties with his maximum parrot prayers for HO or exceeds by one.
I am going for a clear record.
Those with parrotosis love to show off their special skills.

His repetitive prayer. Has no faith behind it and no knowledge either.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD