Cardiologist and GP lose their Little Girl

cteas...@gmail.com

May 20, 2007, 11:02:23 AM5/20/07
Please watch the video and keep in mind that the child could be
'anywhere' in the world, even your own neighborhood. Consider that her
hair color might have been changed and cut, maybe she's been dressed
as a boy, but her right iris has a definite and unmistakable mark in
it.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1266570,00.html
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,31200-1266435,00.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2007, 6:23:18 AM5/21/07
"Do not keep the children away from ME for MY kingdom belongs to such
as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

"These who will have a real conversation with Jesus." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors (not satan or his sockpuppets/demons) a little
more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more, dear sister Carol whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Al

May 21, 2007, 8:25:54 AM5/21/07

Andrew B. Chung, Chungshit Artist, wrote:
> "Do not keep the children away from ME for MY kingdom belongs to such
> as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Amen.
>
> "These who will have a real conversation with Jesus." -- Holy Spirit

Morec screwball chungshit by the confirmed, convicted liar. Ignore

cteas...@gmail.com

May 22, 2007, 7:30:39 PM5/22/07

Well if nothing else, plenty of you read Andrew's posts ready to jump
on them, maybe one of you could put some of your time to good use and
pass on this link to other people all over the world as soon as
possible. http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Thank you :o)

Carol T

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2007, 7:52:23 PM5/22/07
sister CarolT wrote:
> convicted neighbor Al was compelled to write:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > "Do not keep the children away from ME for MY kingdom belongs to such
> > > as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> > > Amen.
>
> > > "These who will have a real conversation with Jesus." -- Holy Spirit
>
> > Morec screwball chungshit by the confirmed, convicted liar. Ignore
>
> Well if nothing else, plenty of you read Andrew's posts ready to jump
> on them, maybe one of you could put some of your time to good use and
> pass on this link to other people all over the world as soon as
> possible.http://www.findmadeleine.com/

> Thank you :o)
>
> Carol T

Redirecting your thanks to our heavenly Father so we will both be that
much more blessed.

Feel many times hungrier already :-)

"Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

The deception perpetrated by satan and his sockpuppets has been
uncovered:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/891fbe3b18290e4f?

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2007, 7:55:55 PM5/22/07
sister CarolT wrote:
> convicted neighbor Al was compelled to write:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > "Do not keep the children away from ME for MY kingdom belongs to such
> > > as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> > > Amen.
>
> > > "These who will have a real conversation with Jesus." -- Holy Spirit
>
> > Morec screwball chungshit by the confirmed, convicted liar. Ignore
>
> Well if nothing else, plenty of you read Andrew's posts ready to jump
> on them, maybe one of you could put some of your time to good use and
> pass on this link to other people all over the world as soon as
> possible.http://www.findmadeleine.com/
>
> Thank you :o)
>
> Carol T

Redirecting your thanks to our heavenly Father so we will both be that
much more blessed.

Feel many times hungrier already :-)

"Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

The deception perpetrated by satan and his sockpuppets has been
uncovered:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/891fbe3b18290e4f?

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Al

May 23, 2007, 9:12:17 AM5/23/07

Andrew B. Chung, Notorious Asshole, wrote:

> "Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit

chungshit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2007, 9:28:46 AM5/23/07
convicted neighbor Al <a...@nospam.net> wrote:

> > "Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit
>
> chungshit.

Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

Your next destination:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

May GOD help others not follow your unwise footsteps, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name.

Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

flyingrat

May 23, 2007, 10:54:03 AM5/23/07
In article <1179926926....@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
ach...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Your next destination:
>
> http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Once again Greyfriars Chunky is pretending he has sooper majik powers
granted to him by teh Baby Jeezus.

Isn't that blasphemy? So he is using blasphemy to condemn someone he has
"discerned" is a blasphemer?

Hypocrisy duly archived forever. Twist in the wind.

FR

Elocutus

May 23, 2007, 11:10:23 AM5/23/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> popped their head through
the hatch and pleaded:

> "Do not keep the children away from ME for MY kingdom belongs to such
> as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Her parents already are godbotherers. It didn't stop them leaving her alone
with their two year old twins while they dined out. Feckless attitudes to
temporal matters have tangible consequences.

--
David Silverman AA#2208
"If you are informed by God, you can be misinformed by nobody" - Osama Bin

Elocutus

May 23, 2007, 11:12:28 AM5/23/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> popped their head

through the hatch and pleaded:

> convicted neighbor Al <a...@nospam.net> wrote:

>>> "Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit
>>
>> chungshit.
>
> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

He didn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit, YOU did.

--
David Silverman AA#2208
To err is human, humans wrote the Bible, so guess what...

Elocutus

May 23, 2007, 11:36:22 AM5/23/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> popped their head
through the hatch and pleaded:

> sister CarolT wrote:

>> convicted neighbor Al was compelled to write:

>>> Morec screwball chungshit by the confirmed, convicted liar. Ignore
>>
>> Well if nothing else, plenty of you read Andrew's posts ready to jump
>> on them, maybe one of you could put some of your time to good use and
>> pass on this link to other people all over the world as soon as
>> possible.http://www.findmadeleine.com/
>>
>> Thank you :o)
>>
>> Carol T
>
> Redirecting your thanks to our heavenly Father so we will both be that
> much more blessed.
>
> Feel many times hungrier already :-)
>
> "Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit

Fuck you, Earthquack.I have a friend who is dying of anorexia. You stand
condemned as a vile excuse for a human being for making such a stupid,
callous and ignorant statement, and as a coward for attributing it to an
external agency.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2007, 11:54:13 AM5/23/07
convicted neighbor David Silverman (Elocutus <nos...@borg.org>) wrote:
> > eternal condemned neighbor Al <a...@nospam.net> wrote:

> >> chungshit.
>
> > Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>
> He didn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit, YOU did.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Elocutus

May 23, 2007, 4:18:27 PM5/23/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> popped their head through
the hatch and pleaded:

> convicted neighbor David Silverman (Elocutus <nos...@borg.org>) wrote:

>>> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.
>>
>> He didn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit, YOU did.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of record.

--
David Silverman AA#2208
This is a signature

Kurt Gavin

May 23, 2007, 6:31:14 PM5/23/07
... <snip the usual shrieking and howling>.... L O L

cteas...@gmail.com

May 24, 2007, 12:45:30 PM5/24/07

> > Feel many times hungrier already :-)

I am sorry to hear that, is there nothing you can do for them? Why has
s/he stopped eating, do you know?

A hunger for spiritual food is not the same as a hunger to feed the
flesh. Your friend may not hunger to feed the flesh any more as they
have gone without food. However, s/he is likely to be spiritually
hungry. The reason I say this is because a man's spirit must be very
low in order for him to starve himself to death.

In Christ's love
Carol T

cteas...@gmail.com

May 24, 2007, 12:58:02 PM5/24/07

> with their two year old twins while they dined out. Feckless attitudes to
> temporal matters have tangible consequences.<<<<<<<<<

Dear David,

Condemnation helps no man. Maybe they were lulled into a false sense
of security by the holiday atmosphere. We cannot know. Can you say
with hand on heart that you never made a bad call in this life?

I know a lady who was stood talking to another in an empty country
lane. In a split second her 4 year old broke free from her hand when a
car that just happened to be speeding came round the bend, it hit her
and killed her. One second before or one second after and the mother
would never have remembered that bad call. After all, every single
parent who takes a child out into a shopping center or onto a foot
path without reigns (straps) is making a bad call, yet millions and
millions of parents are doing it every single day.

Over the next few days, look around at yourself and others, think of
all the bad calls we make in this life. How many moments of near
disasters do we bury or not notice every single day?

Elocutus

May 24, 2007, 2:36:12 PM5/24/07
"cteas...@gmail.com" <cteas...@gmail.com> popped their head through the
hatch and pleaded:

>>> Feel many times hungrier already :-)

> I am sorry to hear that, is there nothing you can do for them? Why has
> s/he stopped eating, do you know?

If I did, I'd sort her out.

> A hunger for spiritual food is not the same as a hunger to feed the
> flesh. Your friend may not hunger to feed the flesh any more as they
> have gone without food.

If you are that pig ignorant of the psychology behind anorexia, you are far
better off keeping your moronic ramblings to yourself.

> However, s/he is likely to be spiritually
> hungry. The reason I say this is because a man's spirit must be very
> low in order for him to starve himself to death.
>
> In Christ's love
> Carol T

Thanks for that, you patronising, ignorant, godbothering pile of shite.

--
David Silverman AA#2208
Either religion goes, or civilisation will. It's that simple.

Al

May 24, 2007, 6:05:18 PM5/24/07

Andrew B. Chung, ASSHOLE wrote:
> convicted neighbor Al <a...@nospam.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "Hunger is good." -- Holy Spirit
>> chungshit.
>
> Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme HIM.

Chunk: Fuck you and your idiotic ramblings about being convicted of
anything. Go play "cut and paste", asshole.

cteas...@gmail.com

May 25, 2007, 5:19:48 PM5/25/07

If you were a Christian you could pray. This of course depends on
whether you can give your sin over to Christ. Some people simply can't
under any circumstance. The human nature is a very strong force for
self destruction.

> better off keeping your moronic ramblings to yourself.<<<<<<<<

Actually I have studied psychology for quite some time. You may not
realise this, as may people don't, but Freud formulated his ideals in
psychology through his knowledge of the Old Testament, possibly
gleaned in childhood.

I am sorry that you are so angry David. I hope and pray that your
friend will recover. The journey to wellness in anyone is so often a
journey into a new life and understanding for friends to.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2007, 6:20:09 AM5/26/07
sister Carol (cteas...@gmail.com) wrote:

> > > Feel many times hungrier already :-)

> I am sorry to hear that, is there nothing you can do for them? Why has
> s/he stopped eating, do you know?
>
> A hunger for spiritual food is not the same as a hunger to feed the
> flesh.

While we remain in this world with bodies fashioned from the dust of
this accursed world, spiritual hunger will feel like physical hunger
because the heart of our soul is linked to the heart of our bodies by
a "silver thread."

> Your friend may not hunger to feed the flesh any more as they
> have gone without food. However, s/he is likely to be spiritually
> hungry. The reason I say this is because a man's spirit must be very
> low in order for him to starve himself to death.

When a person is no longer physically hungry while still in this world
and the stomach is not full, s/he is dying because GOD the Father has
forsaken him/her.

"Father, why have YOU forsaken ME?" --LORD Jesus Christ, GOD the Son,
as HE was dying on the cross no longer feeling physically hungry.

This exegesis of Scripture is possible only after driving satan's
greatest lie out of our hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/891fbe3b18290e4f?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water driving out
satan's lies so that we can love our neighbors a little more and LORD
Jesus Christ infinitely more dear sister Carol whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined

with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Father Haskell

May 26, 2007, 1:16:54 PM5/26/07
On May 21, 6:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> "Do not keep the children away from ME for MY kingdom belongs to such
> as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Sunken to spamming missing child postings, have you?

cteas...@gmail.com

May 26, 2007, 6:08:32 PM5/26/07

You poor thing. Do you not noticed her parent's agony and how easily
it could be yours? Perhaps then you could turn your mind to yourself
and pray to God that their distress does not have a knock on effect to
your health care, because believe me there are a 'lot' of medical
professionals all over the world who will be feeling their pain and
grief.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2007, 6:14:55 PM5/26/07
sister Carol (cteas...@gmail.com) wrote:

This reminds me of our LORD's three days in hell preaching to those
who are also eternally condemned.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water driving out

satan's lies so that we can love our neighbors a little more and LORD
Jesus Christ infinitely more, dear sister Carol whom I love

tr...@is-better.com

May 26, 2007, 7:56:55 PM5/26/07
"This reminds me of our LORD's three days in hell preaching to those
who are also eternally condemned."

Source of this if you please.

God bless.

Father Haskell

May 26, 2007, 9:12:22 PM5/26/07

Shit, he must have had a ball if he stayed three days.

Father Haskell

May 26, 2007, 9:18:15 PM5/26/07
On May 26, 7:56 pm, t...@is-better.com wrote:

The voices in Andy's head which do not sleep.

flyingrat

Nov 22, 2007, 11:39:17 AM11/22/07