Those who want sanctions on Iran smoke crack?

MagneticEnergy

Oct 4, 2009, 2:22:36 PM10/4/09
If they possessed a working nuke, and planned on detonating it 25
miles in the air after smuggling it next to Germany, or Russia, or
China, or the United States (or maybe all of them) destroying whole
sectors of the global economy, what kind of crack are you smoking to
think sanctions are going to work?

Let me guess, Omar, who makes three bushels of camel dung a year,
won't get his 52" LCD screen this year and will complain to the
Cromagnum Council of Elders who think television is evil? Or do the
leaders of Iran want a technological sanction on all nations, throwing
them back in stone age, and if a few million die, well, they were all
just infidels anyway?

You should have attacked during protests?

Universal Disclaimer for the Public Domain, Version 1.2 -- The views
expressed by this author may or may not contain factual information,
due to the use of sarcasm or parody. The views may or may or not be
complete, either by design, to pre-empt being called a liar even if
telling the truth, or by error due to typographical, grammar, or other
technical communication problems not realized or imagined, or the
possibility of views be based on false or missing information, or with
the intention of being used for entertainment purposes only, and not
as a definitive judgement on the actions, character, or reputation of
an organization, individual, or groups of individuals, with the intent
of communicating with a limited group of people, and not the general
public, however no distribution restrictions apply, if no other
restrictions are present or communicated. Any humor if used, is not
intended to offend people, and may be designed to apply the
principals of peer pressure through reverse examination to accomplish
the communication of principals or ideas that consist of traditional
or proposed social values that advance the common good, and are not
meant to discredit, disparage, or demean any person or entities in any
professional or personal manner, by attempting to share through the
eyes or opinion of the author, who may comment on the actions of
either individuals or groups, for which it is expected that you read
at your own risk, with no liability to be held to the author, or any
third parties who may store, transfer, or forward this message to
others, in the traditions of the first amendment rights of free
speech, fair use, and to play a positive role in a society that
believes that filming queers having anal sex is considered free speech
or that the use of abortion to limit Negros, Latinos and other races
from "spreading the wealth around" as a "matter of privacy" (which the
author does not condone). Use of this disclaimer for either personal
or professional use is permitted with no restrictions. These
restrictions or disclaimers do not prohibit the pursuit of the author
communicating in a truthful manner, or guarantee that the audience
will understand all things as intended

hudley...@hotmail.com

Oct 5, 2009, 6:20:46 AM10/5/09

That's a big if.

Hudley Pearse

hudley...@hotmail.com

Oct 5, 2009, 6:23:18 AM10/5/09
On Oct 5, 2:22 am, MagneticEnergy <butterfly77...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sanctions aren't going to go anywhere because only the US wants them.
Most of the world is not interested in speeding up the Rapture, if
they've even heard of it. Gog, king of Magog, is not going to be
discovered because there hasn't been any Gog or Magog for, oh, 2, 600
years or so.

Hudley Pearse

nurk_fred2000

Oct 6, 2009, 3:55:33 PM10/6/09
On Oct 5, 3:23 am, "hudleypea...@hotmail.com"
> Hudley Pearse- Hide quoted text -

***Hudley, if its any consolation to you here at RRSW we just have a
bunch of dope smokers...Not much in the way of crack-heads that I've
been able to uncover as yet...These stoners have really ruined this NG
and should be ashamed of themselves...Just a bunch of two faced
blowhards...

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 7, 2009, 7:38:43 PM10/7/09
Breaking! Eligibility Trial To Proceed
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=275197

Lets teh TRIAL PROCEED!!!
cuhulin

~ RHF

Oct 7, 2009, 9:48:05 PM10/7/09
MagneticEnergy - There you go again . . .

That mean old Prez Obama trying to start
another WAR with those nice Iranian Peoples
who just want to Love all us Infidels to Death.
http://swordattheready.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/ahmadinejad.jpg
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/04/AR2009060402305.html

That mean old Prez Obama also had the 'nice'
lady Cindy Sheehan Arrested Outside White House
http://achievementgap.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/cindy.jpg
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/10/05/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5365082.shtml
* Prez Obama Set Cindy Sheehan FREE !
* Prez Obama Do Not Make Cindy Sheehan
a Political Prisoner of the USA
* Prez Obama Do Not Send Cindy Sheehan to GITMO

All the while that mean old Prez Obama is
Making War in Afghanistan against all the
Peace Loving Taliban Peoples.

prez obama please give peace a chance - amen ~ RHF
.
.

MagneticEnergy

Oct 7, 2009, 11:09:39 PM10/7/09
Gee was it the twinkle in his eye like he just dropped his pants for a
hooker, after being asked if he would pursue obtaining prohibited
weapons?

Gee, was it the CIA reports about women in slavery?

Gee, was it the fact we had to ground the Shah's military airplanes by
denying them parts?

Gee, was it watching the peaceful protest college students getting
thrown off 30 ft walls?

Gee, was the CIA reports concerning importing teenage hookers to work
as sex slaves from Afghanistan?

Gee, was it the lack of highly skilled work force to build their own
petro refineries due to frequent export of terrorist fighters that
blow themselves up?

Gee, was it brain damage from beating your head against the desk in
school against the Koran?

Gee is the lack of a retraction that they want to wipe Israel off the
map?

Gee, was it the export of explosives that killed and maimed American
soldiers?

Well, goooooollllllleeeeeeeee, just where is this peaceful and close
friendship taking us?

Gee, was it the hand shake with Chavez?

Hey, I'm all for peace, but you gotta meet us half way. We don't put
guns to the heads of people and tell them to vote for Barack Obama?

America has enough problems, and if they want to act like a secretive
militant Islamic regime, and American soldiers are being maimed, and
rockets are pouring into Israel, is there really a debate that
sanctions will work if you really want something to happen?

I got no problem with Islam, just keep the bullets out of it?

What do you expect if there are no diplomatic relations for over
thirty years, trust?

If I was Iran, I would retract the statements regarding the
destruction of Israel, I would state they have a right to exist, that
the world has the patience to settle the border disputes in the name
of peace, that Islam is not meant to be spread with violence, and that
we have opened up a new tourism industry with lots of good stuff
scheduled, and not run around puzzle palaces like Saddam did?

Hey Hillary, you can jump in now, the water is great!

Quote:

If you have to think about it, don't do it, be all you can be.

will understand all things as intended.

~ RHF

Oct 8, 2009, 6:43:43 AM10/8/09
Prez Obama's [ObamaCare©] New Majority 39% and falling . . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_health_care_organizing

REALITY CHECK :
Among those NOT Affiliated with either Major Political
Party, 39% Favor the ObamaCare Plan, but now 55%
OPPOSE IT.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/september_2009/health_care_reform
.
.

dave

Oct 8, 2009, 8:46:29 AM10/8/09
~ RHF wrote:
> Prez Obama's [ObamaCare�] New Majority 39% and falling . . .
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_health_care_organizing
>
> REALITY CHECK :
> Among those NOT Affiliated with either Major Political
> Party, 39% Favor the ObamaCare Plan, but now 55%
> OPPOSE IT.

From yer article:

"f the congressional plan passes, 28% of voters say the quality of
health care will get better, and 48% say it will get worse. In August,
the numbers were 23% better and 50% worse.

Forty-seven percent (47%) say passage of the plan will make the cost of
health care go up while 24% say it will make costs go down. In August,
52% thought the plan would lead to higher costs, and just 17% thought it
would achieve the stated goal of lowering costs.

Fifty-two percent (52%) now say passage of health care reform is likely
while 38% say it is not. Those figures include 15% who say passage is
Very Likely and 11% who say it is Not at All Likely. "

Note that the trend is favoring "ObamaCare". The more people learn
about what's involved, the more comfortable they get. But please, by
all means keep flailing.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 8, 2009, 1:19:05 PM10/8/09
You tickle my fancy, I fancy your tickle.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 8, 2009, 1:15:06 PM10/8/09
This morning, at around 11:54 AM, three dark grey piston engine single
propellar up front Airplanes with huge letters on the sides of the
Airplanes, letters so huge, they cover most of the sides of the
Airplanes.My eyes couldn't make out what the letters (and numbers, if
any) say.The Airplanes weren't all that high up in the sky, they were
flying to the West.
What Airplanes are they?

Anytime I see some U.S.Military Aircraft, Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing,
(Helicopters) I stand and I Salute them.
cuhulin

~ RHF

Oct 8, 2009, 7:57:52 PM10/8/09

OK Dave

Cost : Now 24% Favor -versus- 47% Against
August 17% Favor -versus- 52% Against

ObamaMath© calls the 24% & 17% a "Majority"
in ObamaSpeak© and discounts the 47% & 52%
of the American US Citizenry as a 'minority'.

Guess Prez Obama is only the President of a
narrowly defined "Majority" made-up of Liberal
{Left-Wing} Peoples who only 'think' like BHO.

Yeah the ObamaMath© Trend in ObamaSpeak©
"Majority" of 24% & 17% is Up Up and Away - rotfl ~ RHF
.
The US Un-Employment Rate Increased to 9.8 Percent
this September 2009 --- Way To Go Prez Obama
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091002/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
.
Some 'claim' that the real US Un-Employment Rate
is now around 21% which means 1-in-5 is out of work
in the USA --- Way To Go Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3efa22d7aa9c9a9
.
While others are now 'claiming' the the US "Inner-City"
Un-Employment Rate is 1-in-3 {33%} for many
African-Americans --- Way To Go Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53fc4a19cc5df97e
.
Prez Obama Stop the War in Iraq and Afghanistan
and Set Cindy Sheehan and all other Political
Prisoners FREE !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bb40b63ffbbbc14e
Yes Cindy Sheehan is a Political Prisoner
of the Obama-Regime© {Liberal-Fascism}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3f97db7060a2899c
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c84e4b8b28e5e0db

Say NO to the Obama-Regime's© Political Prisoners
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_prisoners
--- Way To Go Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/721f989cb06faea9

Say NO to the Obama-Regime's© GITMO Gulag
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag
--- Way To Go Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c27a6797ef9dd114

Say NO to the Obama-Regime's© Illegal War
of Aggression in Afghanistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_%282001%E2%80%93present%29
--- Way To Go Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/bfcdb9b0cfb518b6

Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
-ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama Time !
-cause- The ObamaSter© is the President
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/06d289f288657545
.

~ RHF

Oct 9, 2009, 5:28:52 AM10/9/09
> this September 2009 --- Way To Go Prez Obamahttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091002/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy

>  .
> Some 'claim' that the real US Un-Employment Rate
> is now around 21% which means 1-in-5 is out of work
> in the USA --- Way To Go Prez Obamahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3efa22d7aa9c9a9

>  .
> While others are now 'claiming' the the US "Inner-City"
> Un-Employment Rate is 1-in-3 {33%} for many
> African-Americans --- Way To Go Prez Obamahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53fc4a19cc5df97e

>  .
> Prez Obama Stop the War in Iraq and Afghanistan
> and Set Cindy Sheehan and all other Political
> Prisoners FREE !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bb40b63ffbbbc14e

> Yes Cindy Sheehan is a Political Prisoner
> of the Obama-Regime© {Liberal-Fascism}http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3f97db7060a2899chttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c84e4b8b28e5e0db
>
> Say NO to the Obama-Regime's© Political Prisonershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_prisoners
> --- Way To Go Prez Obamahttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/721f989cb06f...
>
> Say NO to the Obama-Regime's© GITMO Gulaghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag
> --- Way To Go Prez Obamahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c27a6797ef9dd114

> Say NO to the Obama-Regime's© Illegal War
> of Aggression in Afghanistanhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_%282001%E2%80%93prese...
> --- Way To Go Prez Obamahttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/bfcdb9b0cfb5...

> Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
> -ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama Time !
> -cause- The ObamaSter© is the Presidenthttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/06d289f28865...
>  .

ROTFL Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009

Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Iraq ?

Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Afghanistan ?

or was it peace at any cost to please
the world and destroy america ? ~ RHF
.

dave

Oct 9, 2009, 9:02:35 AM10/9/09

Rasmussen is at odds with all other major polls. I say throw out the
highest and lowest and average what's left.

The People voted for reform last November and the People still want it now.

What does the piggie establishment pay you for your slavish devotion?

Huh? Nothing!

They ARE good, you fucking tool.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 9, 2009, 10:28:07 AM10/9/09
DUMMMMMMMMB ASS B HO, You Are A Low-Down Snake-Eyed Liar!
www.rense.com/general87/snake.htm
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 9, 2009, 11:07:16 AM10/9/09
Noo Nama and also (I Likes to say, also) ahh noo Logo.

www.devilfinder.com
Andrews Air Force Base Adopts New Name,Logo

Hair Force Bases.
Also, I reckon as how I orts tu gits baks tu woik.I dun dranks fibe
cuppas uv coffee, I am woked uppa gud nuff now.I mites go tu teh
Goodwill store and see if that old rusty Huffy tall high frame five
dollar bicycle is still there.Last Tuesday, I bought that five dollar
rusty old Schwinn Collegiate bicycle ats teh Goodwill store.
www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin

Nick Danger

Oct 9, 2009, 11:30:04 AM10/9/09
~ RHF wrote:

> ROTFL Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 Was it Prez
> Obama's Peace in Iraq ?
>
> Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Afghanistan ?
>
> or was it peace at any cost to please the world and destroy america ?
> ~ RHF

If God himself came down from heaven and made Obama a saint, you would
-still- find something to bitch about.

Why don't you just be done with it and finally admit you are a racist
and that you won't give Obama an ounce of credit, no matter what he does
or what awards he receives.

P.S.

To answer your foolish questions above, no, the Nobel award was not
given to him because of the unwinnable two bags of $hit (Iraq,
Afghanistan wars) that he -inherited- from that simpleton W and his gang
of thieves.

It IS because:

The Norwegian Nobel Committee was trying "to promote what he stands for
and the positive processes that have started now." It lauded the change
in global mood wrought by Obama's calls for peace and cooperation, and
praised his pledges to reduce the world stock of nuclear arms, ease
American conflicts with Muslim nations...

Bert Hyman

Oct 9, 2009, 11:37:56 AM10/9/09
In news:hankv2$emc$2...@news.eternal-september.org Nick Danger
<ni...@third.eye.net> wrote:

> ~ RHF wrote:
>
>> ROTFL Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 Was it Prez
>> Obama's Peace in Iraq ?
>>
>> Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Afghanistan ?
>>
>> or was it peace at any cost to please the world and destroy america ?
>> ~ RHF
>
> If God himself came down from heaven and made Obama a saint, you would
> -still- find something to bitch about.

If this "sainthood" was based on the same performance as was this Nobel
Prize, of course.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Nick Danger

Oct 9, 2009, 12:17:49 PM10/9/09

Bert Hyman wrote:

> If this "sainthood" was based on the same performance as was this Nobel
> Prize, of course.

Now, now, don't get yer panties all in a knot, Hyman..."sainthood" was
just an -example-, not that he is specifically a saint (or should be).

The point was, that no matter what Obama does, no matter what awards he
wins, the closet racists will STILL find fault.

Most Americans (closet racists excepted) believe that a person winning
the Nobel Prize is a high honor. Your mileage may vary.

Bert Hyman

Oct 9, 2009, 12:28:20 PM10/9/09
In news:hannoj$8au$1...@news.eternal-september.org Nick Danger
<ni...@third.eye.net> wrote:

> The point was, that no matter what Obama does, no matter what awards
> he wins, the closet racists will STILL find fault.

So you're another whose own racism has so throughly permeated his being
that the only reason you can possibly imagine for someone to be opposed
to Obama's policies is that he's a racist like you?

There can be no other reason for opposition?

None at all?

Drifter

Oct 9, 2009, 1:25:08 PM10/9/09

don't forget, old ron-ray-gun talked about reducing nukes; just talked.

<snip cross-post>

Gotta put my 2 cents in on this one. you can bet your butt old dope-head
Rush, and murder suspect Beck are going crazy as we type.

and to try to get this on topic, i heard this on the radio this morn.

Drifter...

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 9, 2009, 1:39:16 PM10/9/09
That nobel thingy has Become as WORTHLESS as a piece of SH.T!!! It
Doesn't mean Zip anymore!!!
cuhulin

Nick Danger

Oct 9, 2009, 2:00:27 PM10/9/09

Well, that settles it then. If a world renowned authority like Cuhu says
it's worthless, then it must be so.

Nick Danger

Oct 9, 2009, 2:03:35 PM10/9/09

Bert Hyman wrote:

> So you're another whose own racism has so throughly permeated his being
> that the only reason you can possibly imagine for someone to be opposed
> to Obama's policies is that he's a racist like you?
> There can be no other reason for opposition?
>
> None at all?

Opposition to his *policies*? Certainly that's allowed.

Ridiculing someone for receiving the high honor of a Nobel Prize?

Bert Hyman

Oct 9, 2009, 3:00:21 PM10/9/09
In news:hantut$tkv$3...@news.eternal-september.org Nick Danger
<ni...@third.eye.net> wrote:

> Ridiculing someone for receiving the high honor of a Nobel Prize?

Well no; they're ridiculing the Nobel Committee for giving the prize,
which is supposed to awarded "to those who, during the preceding year,
shall have conferred the greatest benefit to mankind", to someone who
was nominated after having been in office for two weeks or less.

The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 was supposed to be awarded for deeds
performed in 2008, although the nominating period didn't end until
February 1, 2009.

http://nobelprize.org/nobelfoundation/statutes.html

Message has been deleted

~ RHF

Oct 9, 2009, 3:17:23 PM10/9/09

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/45503d49c31aebfd
.

Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Iraq ?

* Prez Obama still has US Troops in Iraq
and the Killing in Iraq Continues . . .
Free the Obama-Regimes© Anti-War
{Political Prisoners} Cindy Sheehan et al
.

Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Afghanistan ?

* Prez Obama is planning to send more US
Troops to Afghanistan and Increase the Killing
in that War. -translation- Peace-through-Death.
.
-or- may be it was Prez Obama :
Apologizing to the World for the USA
Bad Mouthing the USA to the World

.
Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
-ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama Time !
-cause- The ObamaSter© is the President

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d258661bafb39d97
.

~ RHF

Oct 9, 2009, 3:27:18 PM10/9/09

So to for a US Citizen to Criticize a US President
is now defined as RACIST by the Liberal-Fascists
and the Obama-Regime©.

That's Just More Liberal-Fascist Name Calling
-versus- The Truth and Facts
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/719e4b5141100005
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist {Democrat} Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.

Don't give a diddly squat about Prez Obama's Race :
Do Give a whole heap about Prez Obama's Liberal
Politics and Left-Wing Polities.

[...]

~ RHF

Oct 9, 2009, 3:42:46 PM10/9/09
On Oct 9, 11:03 am, Nick Danger <n...@third.eye.net> wrote:
> Nick Danger wrote:
> >> The point was, that no matter what Obama does, no matter what awards
> >> he wins, the closet racists will STILL find fault.
> Bert Hyman wrote:
> > So you're another whose own racism has so throughly permeated his being
> > that the only reason you can possibly imagine for someone to be opposed
> > to Obama's policies is that he's a racist like you?
> > There can be no other reason for opposition?
>
> > None at all?
>
> Opposition to his *policies*? Certainly that's allowed.

- Ridiculing someone for receiving the high honor of a Nobel Prize?

HIGH HONOR FOR WHAT ?

WHAT PEACE DID PREZ OBAMA ACHIEVE ?

D'Oh ! -if- anything I am 'Ridiculing' the Nobel
Committee for making the "Award"
-cause- Prez Obama is simply Prez Obama
and has done nothing to-date to Earn the Nobel
"Peace" Prize : Especially since BHO is still
planning to Expand the War in Afghanistan and
Kill More People.

[...]

~ RHF

Oct 9, 2009, 3:59:36 PM10/9/09
On Oct 9, 12:00 pm, Bert Hyman <b...@iphouse.com> wrote:
> Innews:hantut$tkv$3...@news.eternal-september.orgNick Danger
>
> <n...@third.eye.net> wrote:
- - Ridiculing someone for receiving the high honor of a Nobel Prize?

- Well no; they're ridiculing the Nobel Committee for giving the
prize,

SPOT-ON !

-
- The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 was supposed to be awarded for deeds
- performed in 2008, although the nominating period didn't end until
- February 1, 2009.
-
- http://nobelprize.org/nobelfoundation/statutes.html
-
- --
- Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    b...@iphouse.com

So we clearly see that the Nobel Committee
violated it's own "Peace Prize" Rules to make
a Political Statement.

? WHAT PEACE DID PREZ OBAMA ACHIEVE ?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0a40a965310cfb11
.

dave

Oct 9, 2009, 5:41:55 PM10/9/09
Bert Hyman wrote:
> In news:hantut$tkv$3...@news.eternal-september.org Nick Danger
> <ni...@third.eye.net> wrote:
>
>> Ridiculing someone for receiving the high honor of a Nobel Prize?
>
> Well no; they're ridiculing the Nobel Committee for giving the prize,
> which is supposed to awarded "to those who, during the preceding year,
> shall have conferred the greatest benefit to mankind", to someone who
> was nominated after having been in office for two weeks or less.

He's being honored for keeping the bat-shit-crazy Palin from being VP.
Just getting elected was quite an achievement and it has lowered
tensions among people we need to help us.

Message has been deleted

dave

Oct 9, 2009, 6:04:30 PM10/9/09
First Post wrote:

> You really l;ive in a fantasy world.
> Care to say what "people" you are referring to that we "need to help
> us"?
> Right now the US gives hundreds of billions in aid to a whole shitload
> of countries that need us to help them. So who is it that you think
> is going to help us so badly?

Those are great questions. We need Russia to help us with Iran. We
need Pakistan to help catch the Al Qaedas. Etc.

A great portion of foreign aid is used to prop-up dictators and wins us
few friends amongst the great unwashed.

Bert Hyman

Oct 9, 2009, 7:16:00 PM10/9/09
In news:4acfae19$0$720$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com dave
<da...@dave.dave> wrote:

> Just getting elected was quite an achievement and it has lowered
> tensions among people we need to help us.

Well, you be sure to get back to us and let us know how that's working
out.

Ima

Oct 9, 2009, 7:17:04 PM10/9/09

> ROTFL Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009
>
> Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Iraq ?
>
> Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Afghanistan ?
>
> or was it peace at any cost to please the world and destroy america ? ~
> RHF
> .

It's because, unlike the GOP, he's not killing 1 million people and
spending $2T to do it, thus, saving the world from war and poverty.

McCan't STILL wants to kill more people! Nice Church people

dxAce

Oct 9, 2009, 7:17:51 PM10/9/09

Bert Hyman wrote:

> In news:4acfae19$0$720$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com dave
> <da...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> > Just getting elected was quite an achievement and it has lowered
> > tensions among people we need to help us.
> >

> Well, you be sure to get back to us and let us know how that's working
> out.

Yeah, all that Hope and Change must surely start trickling down sooner or
later.

Mostly, I think it's still trickling down Michelle's leg.

I am,

dxAce

and I have spoken.

Bert Hyman

Oct 9, 2009, 7:24:47 PM10/9/09
In news:haog9f$p7d$1...@news.eternal-september.org Ima <o...@two.org> wrote:

>> ROTFL Prez Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009
>>
>> Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Iraq ?
>>
>> Was it Prez Obama's Peace in Afghanistan ?
>>
>> or was it peace at any cost to please the world and destroy america ?
>> ~ RHF
>> .
>
> It's because, unlike the GOP, he's not killing 1 million people and
> spending $2T to do it, thus, saving the world from war and poverty.

You're sure about that?

After all, he's only been in office a few months.

[Newsgroups restored]

~ RHF

Oct 9, 2009, 8:24:14 PM10/9/09
On Oct 9, 2:41 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> Bert Hyman wrote:
> > Innews:hantut$tkv$3...@news.eternal-september.orgNick Danger
> > <n...@third.eye.net> wrote:
>
> >> Ridiculing someone for receiving the high honor of a Nobel Prize?
>
> > Well no; they're ridiculing the Nobel Committee for giving the prize,
> > which is supposed to awarded "to those who, during the preceding year,
> > shall have conferred the greatest benefit to mankind", to someone who
> > was nominated after having been in office for two weeks or less.

- He's being honored for keeping the bat-shit-crazy Palin from being
VP.
- Just getting elected was quite an achievement and it has lowered
- tensions among people we need to help us.

Dave,

So US Troops are no longer getting Killed
in Iraq and Afghanistan since Prez Obama
has been the US President . . .

obama gets a nobel peace prize for waging
two wars - it boggles the mind ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgOXqNq7fqc
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 9, 2009, 9:10:51 PM10/9/09
What Al Qeada? The, Al Qeada was invented by the CIA.There is NO Al
Qeada!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 9, 2009, 9:33:44 PM10/9/09
Active Duty Troops In Iraq Are Wearing Oath Keeper Tabs ''We Know what
the deal is & where we stand''
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=275365

www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com
OATH KEEPERS.Worth MUCH MORE THAN ALL THE nobel CRAP in the WORLD!
cuhulin

D. Peter Maus

Oct 10, 2009, 10:30:37 AM10/10/09
On 10/9/09 18:17 , dxAce wrote:

> Mostly, I think it's still trickling down Michelle's leg.

Oh, God...I may have to poke out my mind's eye.

dxAce

Oct 10, 2009, 10:33:45 AM10/10/09

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

Liked that, eh?

D. Peter Maus

Oct 10, 2009, 10:45:56 AM10/10/09

:::piss shivers:::

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2009, 12:25:44 PM10/10/09
Shiver me Timbers!

Tomorrow, I am going to ask my sister, Where can I buy some glass beads
in the Jackson area?
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2009, 12:43:21 PM10/10/09
first wooky? Rhymes with ....y.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=275390

I am a Poet and didn't knowit.

I am waitin on the snail mail to run, maybe either my snail mail Popular
Science or maybe my snail mail Popular Mechanics or maybe my snail mail
Motor Trend magazines.I already have my latest snail mail PC World and
Smart Computing magazines.I needs to go to the Goodwill store and the
food store and the Lowe's store.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2009, 1:05:19 PM10/10/09
Now DUMMMMMMMMB ASS gets the stanley cup.
What a FARCE!

Lets me gits to work.I got thangs to do.
cuhulin