George Soros's Next Target: Your State

N∅ ∅baMa∅

Nov 16, 2010, 9:58:15 PM11/16/10
George Soros -- hedge fund billionaire, major funder of so-called 527
groups, early supporter of Barack Obama, and sugar daddy of the
Democratic Party -- is one of America's most powerful political
players.

How will Soros spread his tentacles?
We already have clues.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/11/soross_next_target_your_state.html

dave

Nov 17, 2010, 8:52:13 AM11/17/10

Blow it out yer ass. You don't even know who the good guys are. Clue:
things aren't what they seem.

David Barts

Nov 17, 2010, 3:36:40 PM11/17/10
On Nov 16, 6:58 pm, N∅ ∅baMa∅ <obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> George Soros -- hedge fund billionaire, major funder of so-called 527
> groups, early supporter of Barack Obama, and sugar daddy of the
> Democratic Party -- is one of America's most powerful political
> players.

Heaven forbid that a wealthy capitalist choose to fund the "other
side": that's just eeeeeevil!

The wealthy only have the right to spend their money how they see fit
if it benefits politically correct right-wing causes. (In which case,
they're merely being generous and civic-minded, of course.)

--
David Barts
Portland, OR

Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 17, 2010, 6:09:01 PM11/17/10
On Nov 17, 12:36 pm, David Barts <ebaysucksdonkeydi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

"DB" the rich/wealthy uber-rich can do what they
want with their Millions and Billions as most of them
do. Good for them it helps to recycle their Money
within the Economy and Maintain and Create Jobs.
-trickle-down-economics-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickle-down_economics

Most of them knowing how the general public reacts
to the actions of the Uber-Rich Do It Discretely as to
NOT call undue 'Attention' to themselves and their
Grossly Excessive Wealth.

George Soros has NOT -and- Has Called a Great Deal
of Public Attention to Himself and WHAT "The Puppet
Master" is Doing with his Money in a very Overt Public
Way to Affect American Politics :
http://barenakedislam.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/mediamatters.jpg?w=330&h=254
Buying Influence;
Buying Media
Buying Politicians
Forcing Political Change
Forcing Social Change
Standing Out In The Crowd
Making Himself a Political Media Target
http://monroerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/george-soros.jpeg
.
-read-
The Updated Background Guide to George Soros
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-puppet-master-read-the-beck-tv-background-guide-to-george-soros/
.
-watch-
George Soros the Puppet Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXvtDR8VfRo
-via- The Manning Report
.
-defining-images-
George Soros as "The Puppet Master"
http://ctpatriot1970.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/soros_puppet.jpg?w=243&h=300
-again- George Soros as "The Puppet Master"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uSNpfk4dbL4/S9FAfhhs9RI/AAAAAAAABgY/rfhNv47RIzY/s400/Obama+as+Soros+Charlie+McCarthy.jpg
-and-again- George Soros as "The Puppet Master"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5op8TlIJLbY/SmIcLy_bnxI/AAAAAAAACEc/jSoLUrcxirY/s400/Obama,+Soros-Puppet+Master.jpg
.
-creating-the-image-of-
George Soros as "Mister Evil"
http://giovanniworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/soros.jpg?w=500&h=316
http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/george-soros_dr-evil2.jpg?w=450&h=284
-again- George Soros as "Mister Evil"
http://www.trueorthodox.com/pictures/sordestrup2.jpg
-and-again- George Soros as "Mister Evil"
http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/SorosTimeCover.jpg
.
.

WR

Nov 17, 2010, 9:51:27 PM11/17/10
On Nov 17, 6:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]
> > if it benefits politically correct right-wing causes. (In which case,
> > they're merely being generous and civic-minded, of course.)
>
> > --
> > David Barts
> > Portland, OR
>
> "DB" the rich/wealthy uber-rich can do what they
> want with their Millions and Billions as most of them
> do.  Good for them it helps to recycle their Money
> within the Economy and Maintain and Create Jobs.
> -trickle-down-economics-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickle-down_economics

> Most of them knowing how the general public reacts
> to the actions of the Uber-Rich Do It Discretely as to
> NOT call undue 'Attention' to themselves and their
> Grossly Excessive Wealth.
>
> George Soros has NOT -and- Has Called a Great Deal
> of Public Attention to Himself and WHAT "The Puppet
> Master" is Doing with his Money in a very Overt Public

Oooooooo! And you found all that on the Internet. It must be true!
Look what I found --- and this os only the tip of the Iceberg --
Bigfoot lives!

Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization
Includes geographic database, theories, research projects, and tips on
collecting evidence.
www.bfro.net/ - Cached - Similar
Bigfoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, is purportedly an ape-like creature
that inhabits forests, mainly in the Pacific Northwest region of North
America. ...
Description - History - Prominent reported sightings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot - Cached - Similar
Bigfoot Entertainment
A fully integrated entertainment company specializing in production,
production services, talent management and film financing. Recognized
as a globally ...
www.bigfoot.com/ - Cached - Similar
Bigfoot Encounters
Includes news, sightings, stories, newspaper and magazine clippings,
videos, and interviews.
www.bigfootencounters.com/ - Cached - Similar
BIGFOOT® 4x4, Inc. - The Original Monster Truck®
Bigfoot4x4.com offers a history, pictures, videos, an online store and
much more about The Original Monster Truck®, BIGFOOT®
www.bigfoot4x4.com/ - Cached - Similar
Videos for bigfoot

Lost Tapes: Bigfoot : Video : Animal Planet
2 min - Jan 16, 2009
animal.discovery.com

bigfoot patterson http://tiagopsc.altervista.org/
1 min - May 19, 2007
Uploaded by tiagopsc
youtube.com
Oregon Bigfoot pictures, bigfoot sounds, bigfoot photos, bigfoot ...
Oct 4, 2010 ... www.oregonbigfoot.com provides bigfoot photos, bigfoot
sounds, video and a complete, comprehensive database of bigfoot and
sasquatch ...
www.oregonbigfoot.com/ - Cached - Similar
The Shadowlands Bigfoot Page
Or did he firmly believe at the time of his death that he had seen
Bigfoot? In March of 1992, Bob Gimlin admitted that he might have been
fooled. ...
theshadowlands.net/bf.htm - Cached - Similar
Bigfoot Directories - The Right Place to Find and Be Found
The Fastest Way to search for Email Addresses, People and Businesses.
Find business, yellow pages, white pages, phone numbers, email
address, area codes, ...
search.bigfoot.net/ - Cached
Bigfoot One
Official site for Bigfoot the artist, where you can find all kinds of
Bigfoot merchandise, such as stickers, T-shirts and art prints, find
out news about ...
www.bigfootone.com/ - Cached - Similar
Bigfoot - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
Feb 23, 2009 ... The creature goes by many names, but in northern
California it is known as “ Bigfoot.” (It is also known as the
Abominable Snowman of the ...
www.skepdic.com/bigfoot.html - Cached - Similar
Books for bigfoot
Bigfoot!: The True Story of Apes in America - Loren Coleman - 2003 -
288 pages
Provides information on the facts, fiction, and folklore surrounding
the North ...
Bigfoot: the life and times of a legend - Joshua Blu Buhs - 2009 - 279
pages
Writing with a scientist's scepticism, but an enthusiast's deep
engagement, Buhs ...
Bigfoot - Greg Cox - 2002 - 48 pages
Discusses the possible existence, sightings, and captures of the
creature known as ...
books.google.com

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 17, 2010, 10:44:12 PM11/17/10
Threat to the SOB!: Show birth certificate, or don't get on ballot
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 18, 2010, 4:31:32 AM11/18/10
> [...]

> out news about ...www.bigfootone.com/- Cached - Similar

> Bigfoot - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
> Feb 23, 2009 ... The creature goes by many names, but in northern
> California it is known as “ Bigfoot.” (It is also known as the
> Abominable Snowman of the ...www.skepdic.com/bigfoot.html- Cached - Similar

> Books for bigfoot
> Bigfoot!: The True Story of Apes in America - Loren Coleman - 2003 -
> 288 pages
> Provides information on the facts, fiction, and folklore surrounding
> the North ...
> Bigfoot: the life and times of a legend - Joshua Blu Buhs - 2009 - 279
> pages
> Writing with a scientist's scepticism, but an enthusiast's deep
> engagement, Buhs ...
> Bigfoot - Greg Cox - 2002 - 48 pages
> Discusses the possible existence, sightings, and captures of the

See "WR" you have convinced me that there
is clear evidence that "Bigfoot Lives!".

As well as there is clear evidence that "George
Soros Lives"

What Shape Is Your George Soros ?

What Color Is Your George Soros ?

What Does Your George Soros Act ?

What Does Your George Soros Say ?

Why Does Your George Soros Exist ?

george soros is real ~ RHF
.
.

David Barts

Nov 18, 2010, 12:10:26 PM11/18/10
On Nov 17, 3:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> "DB" the rich/wealthy uber-rich can do what they
> want with their Millions and Billions as most of them
> do.  Good for them it helps to recycle their Money
> within the Economy and Maintain and Create Jobs.
> -trickle-down-economics-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickle-down_economics

Then why are you bitching so much about Soros? Shut up, already.

> Most of them knowing how the general public reacts
> to the actions of the Uber-Rich Do It Discretely as to
> NOT call undue 'Attention' to themselves and their
> Grossly Excessive Wealth.

The Koch Brothers have attracted attention to themselves. Why are you
not complaining about their billions?

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer

I'm sure if you try, you can come up with some sort of excuse for why
what the Koch Brothers did is beyond criticism yet at the same time
why Soros is just plain evil. You managed to do that quite well for
Juan Williams and Keith Olbermann. ( Of course, you then immediately
forgot the distinction and started equating the two as soon as
Olbermann was reinstated and equating the two served your
propagandizing better, but I digress.)

The result will be amusing, if nothing else.

Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 18, 2010, 7:37:54 PM11/18/10
On Nov 18, 9:10 am, David Barts <ebaysucksdonkeydi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Nov 17, 3:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > "DB" the rich/wealthy uber-rich can do what they
> > want with their Millions and Billions as most of them
> > do.  Good for them it helps to recycle their Money
> > within the Economy and Maintain and Create Jobs.
> > -trickle-down-economics-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickle-down_economics

- Then why are you bitching so much about Soros?
- Shut up, already.

David Barts - Ah... The Silence of the Soros ! ~ RHF

Lets' All Pretend That George Soros Does NOT Exist :o)

.

> > Most of them knowing how the general public reacts
> > to the actions of the Uber-Rich Do It Discretely as to
> > NOT call undue 'Attention' to themselves and their
> > Grossly Excessive Wealth.
>
> The Koch Brothers have attracted attention to themselves. Why are you
> not complaining about their billions?
>
> http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer
>
> I'm sure if you try, you can come up with some sort of excuse for why
> what the Koch Brothers did is beyond criticism yet at the same time
> why Soros is just plain evil.

- You managed to do that quite well for Juan Williams
- and Keith Olbermann. ( Of course, you then immediately
- forgot the distinction and started equating the two as
- soon as Olbermann was reinstated and equating the
- two served your propagandizing better, but I digress.)
-
- The result will be amusing, if nothing else.

That's Entertainment :o)

- --
- David Barts
- Portland, OR

David Barts speaking of Juan Williams [NPR]
and Keith Olbermann [NBC].
.
NBC's Indefinite-Suspended of Keith Olbermann
Another Case of Big Corporate Media Liberal-Fascism
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6e72bb5deb1b18a6
.
Media-Liberal-Fascists-R-Us :
Keith Olbermann's Indefinite-Suspended by NBC
-is- NOT The Same As The Wrongful-Termination
of Juan Williams by NPR !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/48b878c8bc7debf0
.
?Q? : Why Is The US Congressional Black Caucus
Silent as NPR Violates Juan Williams' Unalienable
"Human" Rights !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/17b203cee6bddd09
.
?Q? : Why Is The US Congressional Hispanic Caucus
"Silent" as NPR Violates Juan Williams' Unalienable
"Human" Rights !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0fd422b1126c0646
.
.

RHF

Nov 18, 2010, 9:52:34 PM11/18/10
Subject : George Soros's Next Target: Your State
From : N∅ ∅baMa∅ <obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com>
Date : Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:58:15 -0800 (PST)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bac2de6fd6f5dd1e

- - On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:10:26 -0800 (PST),
- - David Barts <ebaysucksdonkeydi...@gmail.com> wrote:
- - Then why are you bitching so much about Soros?
- - Shut up, already.

David Barts - Ah... The Silence of the SOROS !

Lets' All Pretend That G_____ S____ Does NOT Exist :o)
.
- On Nov 18, 1:41 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
- Because he don't know Richard Mellon Scaife
- and the millions he's poured into Republican
- politics and political smears

YOORG,

Let's see RM Scaife publicly gives $320M Dollars
to 'Promote' Americanism and American Values to
Maintain and Build a Better America for Future
Americans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Mellon_Scaife
-yah-got-to-like-the-guy-*if*-you-love-america-

While George Soros 'secretly' gives $XXXM Dollars
to 'Promote' Internationalism and New World Order
[NWO] Values to Destroy America and Make the
USA a 3rd World Country and Economically Enslave
Americans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
-yah-got-to-hate-the-guy-*if*-you-love-america-

One of George Soros' Networks
http://www.earstohear.net/images/PMUSA.jpg

In a recent meeting George Soros said Prez Obama
had out-lived his usefulness and needed to be
'nudged' or 'by-passed' to accomplish what needed
to be done. Hear George Soros in his own words
on the Glenn Beck -website- and 'TheBlase.Com'
http://www.glennbeck.com/
http://www.theblaze.com/
Remember these were George Soros' Own Words
in His Own Voice that Glenn Beck played for all
to hear : Who Would Know The Truth.

?Q? How Do You "By-Pass" :
A sitting US Prez-A-Duntz; ?
The whole US Congress ?
The entire US Federal Government ?
Neutralize the US Military ?
-sure-do- I Say Sure Do Sound :
Anti-American & Revolutionary
Aimed At Over-Throwing the US Government

so... this is the george soros that you defend in
the name of what... the new-world-order ? ~ RHF
.
.