OT: Real fascism, not hyperbolic; real fascism here, now

dave

Nov 17, 2010, 9:59:28 AM11/17/10
The Spectator’s gala last night, with ticket prices/sponsorship levels
ranging from $250 to $25,000, featured prominent Republicans like RNC
chairman Michael Steele, hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer (a major
donor to Republican campaign committees and attack ad groups), and U.S.
Chamber of Commerce board member and former Allied Capital CEO William
Walton. Among the attendees toasting Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), the
keynote speaker for the event, was Supreme Court Justice Sam Alito.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/11/10/sam-alito-republican-fundraiser/

dave

Nov 17, 2010, 3:34:32 PM11/17/10

The $86.2 million paid for advertisements, polling and grass roots
events to drum up opposition to the bill that’s projected to provide
coverage to 32 million previously uninsured Americans, according to Tom
Collamore, a Chamber of Commerce spokesman. The Chamber used the funds
to “advance a market- based health-care system and advocate for
fundamental reform that would improve access to quality care while
lowering costs,” it said in a statement.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-17/insurers-gave-u-s-chamber-86-million-used-to-oppose-obama-s-health-law.html

ka6uup

Nov 18, 2010, 2:22:17 PM11/18/10
Sure. And then there is George Soros

dave

Nov 18, 2010, 3:44:09 PM11/18/10
ka6uup wrote:

George Soros doesn't pal around with Supreme Court justices. That part
went right past you, didn't it? Supreme Court justices aren't supposed
to do overtly political stuff. It's in the federal judiciary code of
conduct. As it's up to the House of Representatives to remedy the
situation, I expect no swift resolution. Time...marches on.

RHF

Nov 18, 2010, 7:21:11 PM11/18/10

'Special Dave' - "Supreme Court Justices aren't

supposed to do overtly political stuff."

that's what makes you 'so' special ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
1 - Supreme Court Justices nominated by a US
Prez-A-Duntz {a Politician}

2 - Supreme Court Justices Hearing and Confirmation
by the US Senate {a group of Politicians}

Just take a look at one SCOTUS Ruth Bader Ginsburg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg
“…I had thought that at the time Roe was decided,
there was concern about population growth and
particularly growth in populations that we don’t want
to have too many of.” --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/what-does-planed-parenthood-ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-richard-nixon-have-in-common-racism/
That's Pure 'Progressive' Politics promoting the
need-for and use-of Eugenics to reduce the
African-American and poor-lower-classes of all
races in the USA and the World.
= Bias = Bigoty = Racism =

and that is how i see it ~ RHF
.
.

.
.

+ Ruth Bader Ginsburg supports International Law
over the US Constitution.
.
.

ka6uup

Nov 19, 2010, 1:12:34 PM11/19/10
Nope.

Billy

Nov 19, 2010, 6:26:39 PM11/19/10
In article
<d43c0ebf-f003-4049...@a12g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> ³ŠI had thought that at the time Roe was decided,

> there was concern about population growth and
> particularly growth in populations that we don¹t want
> to have too many of.² --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I have to admit that I'm not sure what Ginsburg is getting at here, but
if you scroll down 6 more lines in that interview
<http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?pagewanted=
4&_r=1>
JUSTICE GINSBURG: The basic thing is that the government has no business
making that choice (reproductive rights) for a woman.

I think that makes her position as clear as it can be. Not that we don't
have fascists from both parties already in office.

That said, we must still have room for population engineering because
2050 will usher in the 9 billionth inhabitant to this planet, and in
2067 there may be 12 billion of us. Global warming will reduce tillable
land, and reduce the hours that a farmer can work. Over population
should be controllable with tax schedules going from bonuses to
childless families to draconian tax rates on large families.
Now if we can only find a leader, who will lead.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude

RHF

Nov 19, 2010, 7:17:11 PM11/19/10
On Nov 19, 3:26 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <d43c0ebf-f003-4049-a44c-4443bf5ce...@a12g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
> > I had thought that at the time Roe was decided,
> > there was concern about population growth and
> > particularly growth in populations that we don t want
> > to have too many of. --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
>
> I have to admit that I'm not sure what Ginsburg is getting at here, but
> if you scroll down 6 more lines in that interview
> <http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?pagewanted=
> 4&_r=1>
> JUSTICE GINSBURG: The basic thing is that the government has no business
> making that choice (reproductive rights) for a woman.
>
> I think that makes her position as clear as it can be. Not that we don't
> have fascists from both parties already in office.
>
> That said, we must still have room for population engineering because
> 2050 will usher in the 9 billionth inhabitant to this planet, and in
> 2067 there may be 12 billion of us. Global warming will reduce tillable
> land, and reduce the hours that a farmer can work. Over population
> should be controllable with tax schedules going from bonuses to
> childless families to draconian tax rates on large families.
> Now if we can only find a leader, who will lead.
> --
> - Billy
> "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the
> merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maudehttp://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2010/07/201072816515308...

Billy - You can smooth-over, by-pass and over-look
Ginsburg's propensity for Eugenics and eliminating
African-American Births [.]
.

Just take a look at one SCOTUS Ruth Bader Ginsburg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg

“…I had thought that at the time Roe was decided,

there was concern about population growth and
particularly growth in populations that we don’t want
to have too many of.” --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg

http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/what-does-planed-parenthoo...

Billy

Nov 20, 2010, 12:28:00 AM11/20/10
In article
<c54cc899-4d16-45d1...@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> łŠI had thought that at the time Roe was decided,

> there was concern about population growth and

> particularly growth in populations that we donąt want

> to have too many of.˛ --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/what-does-planed-parenthoo...
> That's Pure 'Progressive' Politics promoting the
> need-for and use-of Eugenics to reduce the
> African-American and poor-lower-classes of all
> races in the USA and the World.
> = Bias = Bigoty = Racism =
>
> and that is how i see it ~ RHF
> .
> .

Looking at the dancing shadows on the wall, I would guess, and that is
all it is, that Ginsburg was referring to bitter sweet, unwanted
pregnancies. Being Jewish (Zionists aside), I have a hard time believing
that Ginsburg would be much of a racist. I have heard her speak, but I
have never heard her address eugenics as a means of improving the world.
Anyone who knows anything about genetics, knows the greater the
diversity, the greater the chance for survival.

August 27, 2000 Sunday

UV light, skin color linked

Variations due to geography

Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO ‹ Two San Francisco scientists using data from a NASA
satellite say they have discovered why people come in different colors.

Variations in human skin color are the result of adaptations to the
amount of ultraviolet light from the sun falling on different regions of
Earth, according to Nina Jablonski and George Chaplin, scientists with
the California Academy of Science.

People's bodies change their skin color over time to let in just the
right amount of UV light, which is key to having healthy babies.

UV light affects the skin's production of folate, part of the B vitamin
complex, and vitamin D-3, both of which are essential for having healthy
children.

Folate is necessary for the proper development of the nervous system in
fetuses and for sperm production in adult males. Vitamin D-3 helps build
and maintain strong bones and a healthy immune system.

But too much solar UV light can not only cause skin cancer, it can also
damage those chemicals, thereby hurting a person's chances for
reproductive success.

The scientists' finding may also explain why women tend to be
lighter-skinned than men. Lighter skin lets in more solar UV light,
increasing a woman's vitamin D-3 production, which helps the fetus grow
during pregnancy and helps nourish newborns through breast feeding.

UV light from the sun varies from region to region for reasons including
latitude, humidity and cloudiness.

Jablonski and Chaplin's discovery isn't entirely new. For a long time,
scientists have thought there was a correlation between UV light and
skin color, and they knew the light helped produce vitamin D and that it
could cause cancer.

"But this explanation was considered weak by some scientists because
skin cancer has little or no effect on people's ability to reproduce,
which is really the bottom line of every evolutionary spreadsheet,"
Jablonski said.

Jablonski developed the hypothesis that links UV light to reproduction
in 1991. The scientists analyzed published measurements of human skin
color from around the world and data from NASA's Total Ozone Mapping
Spectrometer satellite, which orbited Earth from 1978 to 1993 and
gathered direct UV measurements for the entire globe to find the
correlation between skin color and UV light.

Jablonski and Chaplin found that dark skin acts as a natural sunscreen
to help prevent UV light from breaking down folate, so it is helpful in
areas with a lot of sun. But in less sunny areas, dark skin screens out
too much sunlight, and can inhibit the production of vitamin D-3, so
lighter skin is helpful for reproductive success.

Skin color is based on the level of melanin, an organic molecule with an
undetermined chemical structure. Those with more melanin have darker
skin, and melanin levels are genetic. But the variations in skin color
are adaptations to solar UV light, not biological differences among
people, according to Jablonski and Chaplin.

"We're all the same under the skin," Jablonski said.

--
- Billy

RHF

Nov 20, 2010, 5:42:27 AM11/20/10
On Nov 19, 9:28 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <c54cc899-4d16-45d1-befb-8968842f3...@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
> > ³ŠI had thought that at the time Roe was decided,

> > there was concern about population growth and
> > particularly growth in populations that we don¹t want
> > to have too many of.² --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maudehttp://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2010/07/201072816515308...

NAH Billy !

You can try to smooth-it- over, by-pass and over-look

Ginsburg's propensity for Eugenics and eliminating
African-American Births [.]

Ginsburg Was Talking About "Eugenics" and the
Mass Murder of Millions of 'Black Babies' !
.
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist [.]

.
Just take a look at one SCOTUS Ruth Bader Ginsburg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg

“…I had thought that at the time Roe was decided,

there was concern about population growth and
particularly growth in populations that we don’t want
to have too many of.” --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg

http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/what-does-planed-parenthood-ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-richard-nixon-have-in-common-racism/

That's Pure 'Progressive' Politics promoting the
need-for and use-of Eugenics to reduce the
African-American and poor-lower-classes of all
races in the USA and the World.
= Bias = Bigoty = Racism =

The Mass Murder of Millions of 'Black Babies' !

Billy

Nov 20, 2010, 12:02:02 PM11/20/10
In article
<ebf18166-ca2a-4a9d...@30g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> NAH Billy !
>
> You can try to smooth-it- over, by-pass and over-look
> Ginsburg's propensity for Eugenics and eliminating
> African-American Births [.]
>
> Ginsburg Was Talking About "Eugenics" and the
> Mass Murder of Millions of 'Black Babies' !
> .
> US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist [.]
> .
> Just take a look at one SCOTUS Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg
> “…I had thought that at the time Roe was decided,
> there was concern about population growth and
> particularly growth in populations that we don’t want
> to have too many of.” --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/what-does-planed-parenthood-ruth-ba
> der-ginsburg-and-richard-nixon-have-in-common-racism/

Original, "quoted" article <http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?_r=1&
pagewanted=all>

Perhaps you have another source that links Ruth Ginsburg to racism, but this one
doesn't. Go to the original article, and you will only find one reference to "black", and it relates to
black firefiighters. There is no mention, or implication of Eugenics and eliminating
African-American Births.

What am I to think? You claim this article says something that it clearly doesn't.

--
- Billy

RHF

Nov 20, 2010, 1:34:39 PM11/20/10
On Nov 20, 9:02 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <ebf18166-ca2a-4a9d-aab0-900041ab6...@30g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,

>  RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > NAH Billy !
>
> > You can try to smooth-it- over, by-pass and over-look
> > Ginsburg's propensity for Eugenics and eliminating
> > African-American Births [.]
>
> > Ginsburg Was Talking About "Eugenics" and the
> > Mass Murder of Millions of 'Black Babies' !
> >  .
> > US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> > is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist [.]
> >  .
> > Just take a look at one SCOTUS Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg
> > “…I had thought that at the time Roe was decided,
> > there was concern about population growth and
> > particularly growth in populations that we don’t want
> > to have too many of.” --- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> >http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/what-does-planed-parenthoo...

> > der-ginsburg-and-richard-nixon-have-in-common-racism/
>
> Original, "quoted" article <http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?_r=1&
> pagewanted=all>
>
> Perhaps you have another source that links Ruth Ginsburg to racism, but this one
> doesn't. Go to the original article, and you will only find one reference to "black", and it relates to
> black firefiighters. There is no mention, or implication of Eugenics and eliminating
> African-American Births.
>
> What am I to think? You claim this article says something that it clearly doesn't.

- - That's Pure 'Progressive' Politics promoting the
- - need-for and use-of Eugenics to reduce the
- - African-American and poor-lower-classes of all
- - races in the USA and the World.
- - = Bias = Bigoty = Racism =
- - The Mass Murder of Millions of 'Black Babies' !
- -
- - and that is how i see it ~ RHF

billy,,, Billy...BILLY ! ! ! for those with an open mind...
a simple Google Search of : Ruth+Ginsburg+Eugenics
-results- 17K Links {just 'google' it !}

"Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. Frankly I had thought that

at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth
and particularly growth in populations that 'we' don't want to have
too many of."

http://jezebel.com/5311192/justice-ginsburg-eugenics--feminist-criticism-of-planned-parenthood#ixzz15qV7jsBW
-and-wnd-
Ginsburg: I thought Roe was to rid undesirables
Justice discusses 'growth in populations that
'we' don't want to have too many of'
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=103457
-and-news-busters-
Whiff of Eugenics: Ginsburg Tells NYT Roe Was About 'Populations That
We Don't Want .... Too Many Of'
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2009/07/09/whiff-euthanasia-ginsburg-tells-nyt-roe-was-about-populations-we-dont-wa#ixzz15qWAdPlS
-and-the-'original'-new-york-times-magazine-article-
"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was

concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations
that 'we' don’t want to have too many of."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all
-and-us-news-
? "Who might those populations be, Justice Ginsburg?"
? "The Poor ? {The Lower 'Under' Classes}
? Minorities ? {African-Americans; Hispanics; etc}
? Persons with Disabilities? {Genetically Defective}
? Residents of Appalachia ?" {Poor White Trash}
http://politics.usnews.com/news/blogs/god-and-country/2009/7/14/does-ruth-bader-ginsburg-support-eugenics.html
-and-nro-
Does Ginsburg see Eugenic Culling as a compelling state interest?
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227883/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-question-eugenics/jonah-goldberg

CALL IT : Abortion, 'Choice' and Reproductive Freedom
-and- TARGET : The Poor, Minorities and Undesirables...
-that's- Progressive {Racial} Eugenics !

one of the 'those' "undesirables" ~ RHF
.
Black-Baby-Killers-R-Us :

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a

Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6f7168982e63b5fe
.
Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us :

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a

Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/04f5b77012b3fe70
.
Poor-White-Trash-Baby-Killers-R-Us :

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/99127db211646a3c

.
+ Ruth Bader Ginsburg supports International Law
over the US Constitution.
.

HOW CAN THIS ELITISTS RACIST EUGENICIST
STILL BE ALLOWED TO SIT ON THE SCOTUS ?
http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html
http://www.eugenics.net/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
.
.

> >  .
> >  .
>
> --
> - Billy
> "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the

> merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maudehttp://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2010/07/201072816515308...

Billy

Nov 20, 2010, 5:34:46 PM11/20/10
In article
<30e6033f-8b8e-4cf5...@f20g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > > Just take a look at one SCOTUS Ruth Bader Ginsburg
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg

> > > ³ŠI had thought that at the time Roe was decided,

An enigmatic comment that many seem quick to explain.
<http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227883/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-qu
estion-eugenics/jonah-goldberg#>

Upon re-reading, it seems she was referring to the poor not having ready
access to abortions. It would be nice to have her expand upon her
meaning. Additional children can be a calamity for a poor family with
several mouths to feed already, as well as a boon to a childless family.
This is why it's called "Pro Choice". Reading anything else into it,
reflects more on the reader, than it does on Ginsburg. It is a good
thing that she is a judge, and not a biologist, who would rightly be
taken to task for applying social values to a natural phenomenom.

In any event, these days we all have concern about population growth and
particularly growth in population(s) that 'we' don¹t want to have too
many of", Homo sapiens. There will be about 9 billion of us in 2050, and
approximately 12 billion by 2067, and our leaders don't address this
problem at all. Large populations, coupled with reduced crop production,
due to global warming, would seem to indicate that we all ought to join
in with population reduction.

Whether Ginsburg's comment was just an awkward turn of phrase, or the
glimpse of a monster inside a woman, who has to date seemed
compassionate and reasonable, is anyone's guess.

--
- Billy

RHF

Nov 20, 2010, 7:47:51 PM11/20/10
On Nov 20, 2:34 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
- In article
- <30e6033f-8b8e-4cf5-8472-25939656d...@f20g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
-
- An enigmatic comment that many seem quick to explain.
- <http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227883/ruth-bader-ginsburg-
and-qu
> estion-eugenics/jonah-goldberg#>
-
- Upon re-reading, it seems she was referring to the poor not having
ready
- access to abortions. It would be nice to have her expand upon her
- meaning. Additional children can be a calamity for a poor family
with
- several mouths to feed already, as well as a boon to a childless
family.
- This is why it's called "Pro Choice". Reading anything else into it,
- reflects more on the reader, than it does on Ginsburg. It is a good
- thing that she is a judge, and not a biologist, who would rightly be
- taken to task for applying social values to a natural phenomenom.
-
- In any event, these days we all have concern about population growth
and
- particularly growth in population(s) that 'we' don¹t want to have
too
- many of", Homo sapiens. There will be about 9 billion of us in 2050,
and
- approximately 12 billion by 2067, and our leaders don't address this
- problem at all. Large populations, coupled with reduced crop
production,
- due to global warming, would seem to indicate that we all ought to
join
- in with population reduction.

So Billy - You Like USSC Justice Ginsberg support Abortion
as a Means to an End Culling-Out the Un-Needed Undesirables.

FACT 1 - Since 1973, Approximately 13 Million
African-American "Black" Babies have been Killed
{Executed} by Abortion that is Sponsored by the
US Federal Government to Target Minority and
Poor Women.
http://www.bibleprobe.com/abortion.htm

FACT 2 - More and More Black Babies Being Murdered
Every Year Via Federal Promoted/Sponsored “Abortion”
http://www.hicktownpress.com/more-and-more-black-babies-being-murdered-via-abortion/

FACT 3 - 1,452 African-American 'Black" Babies
Are Killed Each Day by the Heinous Act of
Federal Authorized Abortions.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave57.htm

FACT 4 - The Simple Undeniable Reality is that in
the United States, Abortion Kills Minority Babies
at More than 3 Times the Rate of Non-Hispanic
White Babies.
http://www.abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/

FACT 5 - In the USA Abortion -is- Black Genocide
Sanctioned by the US Federal Government
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=56202

? Billy Do You Want To Deny These Facts ?

- Whether Ginsburg's comment was just an awkward turn of phrase, or

the
> glimpse of a monster inside a woman, who has to date seemed
> compassionate and reasonable, is anyone's guess.

NO USSC Justice Ginsberg's comments were from
her Deep-Seated Progressive Beliefs in Eugenics :
That the Ends Justify The Means -wrt- Population
Control and Social Improvement.

billy,,, Billy... BILLY ! ! !

*IF* Newt Gingrich had said what USSC Justice Ginsberg
said : Would You Be Defending Newt's Words -nah-

*IF* Strom Thurmond / Robert KKK Byrd / David Duke
had said what USSC Justice Ginsberg said : Then Would
You Be Defending Their KKK Words -nah-

*IF* Sarah Palin had said what USSC Justice Ginsberg
said : Would You Be Defending Sarah's Words -nah-

.
> --
> - Billy
> "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the

> merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maudehttp://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2010/07/201072816515308...

Dang Billy that's D-A-N-G-!

You are an Active Denier of the Clearly Apparent Truth
Pretend All You Want To -but- USSC Justice Ginsburg's
Words are USSC Justice Ginsburg Words [.]

Deal with the very real Fact that USSC Justice Ginsburg
is an Overt Avowed Progressive Elitist who Advocates
Eugenics ! : Directed At Culling Out The "Undesirables"
via the Promotion of Abortion to Minority and Poor Women.
that's racism,,, That's Racism... THAT'S RACISM ! ! !

CALL IT : Abortion, 'Choice' and Reproductive Freedom
-and- TARGET : The Poor, Minorities and Undesirables...
-that's- Progressive {Racial} Eugenics !

one of the 'those' "undesirables" ~ RHF
.

Minority-&-Poor-Women-Let-Us-Kill-Your-Babies :

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/af893a7cba394bf0

Billy

Nov 20, 2010, 9:15:07 PM11/20/10
In article
<453755fb-0b16-4cb4...@j9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> FACT 1 - Since 1973, Approximately 13 Million
> African-American "Black" Babies have been Killed
> {Executed} by Abortion that is Sponsored by the
> US Federal Government to Target Minority and
> Poor Women.
> http://www.bibleprobe.com/abortion.htm
>
> FACT 2 - More and More Black Babies Being Murdered
> Every Year Via Federal Promoted/Sponsored ³Abortion²
> http://www.hicktownpress.com/more-and-more-black-babies-being-murdered-via-abo
> rtion/
>
> FACT 3 - 1,452 African-American 'Black" Babies
> Are Killed Each Day by the Heinous Act of
> Federal Authorized Abortions.
> http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave57.htm
>
> FACT 4 - The Simple Undeniable Reality is that in
> the United States, Abortion Kills Minority Babies
> at More than 3 Times the Rate of Non-Hispanic
> White Babies.
> http://www.abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/
>
> FACT 5 - In the USA Abortion -is- Black Genocide
> Sanctioned by the US Federal Government
> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=56202
>
> ? Billy Do You Want To Deny These Facts ?

Are these abortions voluntary, or involuntary?
If it is voluntary, then YOU have no standing in the woman's decision.

Does the government have the right to tell you what to do with your body?
Your body: your decision.

If this is about people of color being disproportionately poor, maybe we
should pay them compensation for their ancestors being put in chains, or
being chase off ancestral lands.

Median Net Worth
Per Black Family
$5,598

Median Net Worth
Per White Family
$88,651

God must have wanted white guys to be rich, huh?
Or maybe God didn't want you to pay a worker what they were worth.
-----

Who are these anti-immigrant people, some kind of flag-wrapped agents
provocateur, à la COINTELPRO, trying to misdirect people's attention
away from noticing that our pockets are being picked?

Illegals are here for jobs that we don't want at wages that we won't
accept. Illegals didn't send our jobs over seas? Illegals didn't weaken
the provision on derivatives trading, banning Wall Street firms from
acting as brokers. Illegals didn't start two vanity wars costing
trillion$ of dollar$ of debt and human suffering. It isn't illegals
that say that the US must spend half of the world's military budget.
Illegals don't foul forest streams with mountain top removal, so that we
can belch more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. It isn't illegals
who make nutritionless food for us to eat. It wasn't illegals that wrote
NAFTA, that lets the US dump tax subsidized corn on the Mexican market,
below the cost of production, resulting in the loss of Mexican farm
jobs, and a loss of income to agricultural families.

No, it isn't illegals who are hurting us. It¹s "White Guys in Suits".
So, if you have a bone to pick, go pick it with the "White Guys in
Suits".

--
- Billy

m II

Nov 21, 2010, 12:48:33 PM11/21/10
On 10-11-20 07:15 PM, Billy wrote:

> No, it isn't illegals who are hurting us. It零 "White Guys in Suits".

> So, if you have a bone to pick, go pick it with the "White Guys in
> Suits".

Every time I say that he calls me anti-Semitic. I don't know what the
connection is.

mike

dave

Nov 21, 2010, 3:57:48 PM11/21/10

Just call em' bankster gangsters

Kevin Alfred Strom

Nov 21, 2010, 3:08:02 PM11/21/10

Maybe it's because the guys in suits usually work for the ones who
wear odd headgear on Saturday, and he knows that.

As ever,

Kevin.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

David Barts

Nov 22, 2010, 9:55:43 PM11/22/10
On Nov 21, 12:08 pm, Kevin Alfred Strom <kevin.st...@revilo-

oliver.com> wrote:
> On 11/21/2010 12:48 PM, m II wrote:
>
> > On 10-11-20 07:15 PM, Billy wrote:
>
> >> No, it isn't illegals who are hurting us. It¹s "White Guys in Suits".

> >> So, if you have a bone to pick, go pick it with the "White Guys in
> >> Suits".
>
> > Every time I say that he calls me anti-Semitic. I don't know what
> > the connection is.
>
> > mike
>
> Maybe it's because the guys in suits usually work for the ones who
> wear odd headgear on Saturday, and he knows that.
>
> As ever,
>
> Kevin.
> --http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Oh, look, it's jew-hate-o'clock again,

--
David Barts
Portland, OR

RHF

Nov 26, 2010, 8:03:14 AM11/26/10
oliver.com> wrote:
> On 11/21/2010 12:48 PM, m II wrote:
>
> > On 10-11-20 07:15 PM, Billy wrote:
>
> >> No, it isn't illegals who are hurting us. It¹s "White Guys in Suits".

> >> So, if you have a bone to pick, go pick it with the "White Guys in
> >> Suits".
>
> > Every time I say that he calls me anti-Semitic. I don't know what
> > the connection is.
>
> > mike

- Maybe it's because the guys in suits usually work for the
- ones who wear odd headgear on Saturday, and he knows that.

My 'Guy' Wears It Every-Day
http://jubileeusa.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pope_benedict_xvi.jpg

After all 'Head-Gear' . . . comes in a Rainbow of Colors
http://www.kippahdiva.com/graphics/kippot/Keshet.jpg
http://www.a-zara.com/images/products/em0711_large.jpg
. . . styles too . . .
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gTzSuGx-bs8/SKLlY32xV-I/AAAAAAAACL8/Z0L_Rsqyb4g/s400/kosher+kippot.jpg

Let Us Pray Each In Our Own Way . . .
For Torrence And Understanding - Amen ~ RHF
.
.
*** Now Back To The Topic ***

Minority-&-Poor-Women-Let-Us-Kill-Your-Babies :
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2

*** In-Spite-of "Billy" [wild...@withouta.net] feeble attempt
to make little-old-me the Topic/Issue/Target instead of the
Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist who is still seated
on the SCOTUS.

.
Black-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6f7168982e63b5fe
.
Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/af893a7cba394bf0
.
Asian-Baby-Killers-R-Us :

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/99127db211646a3c
.

Poor-White-Christian-Baby-Killers-R-Us :

[...]

RHF

Nov 26, 2010, 8:08:15 AM11/26/10
On Nov 21, 9:48 am, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> On 10-11-20 07:15 PM, Billy wrote:
>
> > No, it isn't illegals who are hurting us. It¹s "White Guys in Suits".

> > So, if you have a bone to pick, go pick it with the "White Guys in
> > Suits".

- Every time I say that he calls me anti-Semitic. -
- I don't know what the connection is.
- mike

Mike [M II] You Are What You Preach :

# 1 HATE -for- The USA and Americans
{Anti-Americanism}

# 2 HATE -for- Israel and Jews/Hebrews/Zionists
{Anti-Semitic}

.
.
*** Now Back To The Topic ***

[...]

Billy

Nov 26, 2010, 1:53:04 PM11/26/10
In article
<2f416b67-bb43-490c...@f21g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

<snip>

> [...]

<snippety>

> - Maybe it's because the guys in suits usually work for the
> - ones who wear odd headgear on Saturday, and he knows that.
> >
> > As ever,
> >
> > Kevin.
> > --http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

<snip>

Thank god Kevin is here to tell us what we're reading, or we'd have to
believe our own lyin' eyes.

Unadulterated interview.
<http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html>

Billy

Nov 26, 2010, 1:54:49 PM11/26/10
In article
<6074b9e3-812c-4115...@f20g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> *** In-Spite-of "Billy" [wild...@withouta.net] feeble attempt
> to make little-old-me the Topic/Issue/Target instead of the
> Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist who is still seated
> on the SCOTUS.

Thank god Kevin is here to tell us what we're reading, or we'd have to

believe our own lyin' eyes.

Unadulterated interview.
<http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html>

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 26, 2010, 2:11:02 PM11/26/10
Another stray dog.Doggy and I heard it howling last night.It started
howling again just now.I saw it is a redish speckled Damn pit bull dog!
I reckon it is maybe about five months old.Soon as I can catch that MOFO
Mutt, I will take it to the Animal Rescue League place over there a half
mile West of the Lowe's store.
People who own pit bull dogs ought to be DEPORTED! Those kind of
'people' do NOT have any Good common sense whatsoever!
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 26, 2010, 2:43:19 PM11/26/10
On Nov 20, 6:15 pm, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <453755fb-0b16-4cb4-b455-39c9700bb...@j9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,

> RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > FACT 1 - Since 1973, Approximately 13 Million
> > African-American "Black" Babies have been Killed
> > {Executed} by Abortion that is Sponsored by the
> > US Federal Government to Target Minority and
> > Poor Women.
> >http://www.bibleprobe.com/abortion.htm
>
> > FACT 2 - More and More Black Babies Being Murdered
> > Every Year Via Federal Promoted/Sponsored ³Abortion²
> >http://www.hicktownpress.com/more-and-more-black-babies-being-murdere...

> > rtion/
>
> > FACT 3 - 1,452 African-American 'Black" Babies
> > Are Killed Each Day by the Heinous Act of
> > Federal Authorized Abortions.
> >http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave57.htm
>
> > FACT 4 - The Simple Undeniable Reality is that in
> > the United States, Abortion Kills Minority Babies
> > at More than 3 Times the Rate of Non-Hispanic
> > White Babies.
> >http://www.abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/
>
> > FACT 5 - In the USA Abortion -is- Black Genocide
> > Sanctioned by the US Federal Government
> >http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=56202

- - ? Billy Do You Want To Deny These Facts ?

- Are these abortions voluntary, or involuntary?
- If it is voluntary, then YOU have no standing
- in the woman's decision.

billy,,, Billy... BILLY ! ! !

I Stand In NO [0] Women's Way :

1st - Provided She Is Fully Informed
and Not Misinformed about The-Only-Choice

2nd - Provided She Has All Of Her Options
and NOT Given Only-One-Choice

3rd - Provided She Does Volunteer
and Is NOT Coerced-into-Abortion

HOW -by- Giving The Women Three Real Choices :
Fully and Equally Funding The Women's Education :
First - Giving Birth and Keeping The Baby;
Second - Giving Birth and Placing The Baby Up for Adoption;
Third - Aborting The Baby.
-but- Let The Women Have Honest Three Choices/Ways
NOT Just The One-and-Only-Way [Kill-the-Baby]

Billy,
When Abortions are Marketed/Targeted by the
Eugenicists/Abortionists to/at the Poor and Minorities
and have a Disproportionate and Adverse Impact on
those groups : IT IS GENOCIDAL CLASS AND
ECONOMIC WARFARE AND RACISM [.]
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2
.
- Does the government have the right to tell you
- what to do with your body?
- Your body: your decision.

Billy,

That Is Exactly What The US Federal Government Is
Doing To Poor and Minority Women By Promoting
* Marketed Abortion To Them To Cull Their Babies
* Targeted To Them As A Group For Reduction
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2
.

- If this is about people of color being disproportionately poor,

NO _ The Eugenicists/Abortionists also Market/Target
Poor White Women Too . . .
-but- The Greatest Adverse Impact is on African-Americans
"Blacks" followed by Hispanics and then Asians...
http://www.abortionfacts.com/statistics/race.asp
* White Women having Abortions at 58% with
Whites making up 75% of the Population
* Black Women having Abortions at 34% with
Blacks making up 12% of the Population
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Census,_2000
That Results : In nearly Four-Times [3.66} as many Black
Women being 'Educated-to' {Coerced-into} having an
Abortion and Killing Their Babies as White Women.
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2
.
- maybe we should pay them compensation for their ancestors
- being put in chains, or being chase off ancestral lands.

Maybe we should 'start-by' NOT Aborting [Killing]
Their Babies [.]

=IF= By 'Compensation' you mean "Education"
[The Wealth of Knowledge] yes,,, Yes... YES !!!
1st Ensure Each and Every African-American
Graduates from High-School *Free*
2nd Ensure Each and Every African-American
Graduates from Two-Year College or Trade a/o
Technical School *Free*
3rd Ensure Each and Every African-American that
Qualifies for Entrance : Receives Full Scholarship
*Free* to a Four-Year Public College

=IF= By 'Compensation' you mean "Home Ownership"
[The Family Wealth Creation] yes,,, Yes... YES !!!
1st Ensure Each and Every African-American that
Graduates from High-School : Receives a 0.0%
*Interest Free* 30-Year Home Loan.

=IF= By 'Compensation' you mean "Business Ownership"
[The Personal Wealth Creation] yes,,, Yes... YES !!!
1st Ensure Each and Every African-American that
Graduates from a 2~4 College or Trade a/o Technical
School Receives a 0.0% *Interest Free* 5-Year SBA
Business Loan.
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2
.
- Median Net Worth
- Per Black Family
- $5,598
-
- Median Net Worth
- Per White Family
- $88,651

Billy,
So You Are Making The Case That :
'The Poor' and 'Minorities' do ?NOT?
Have The Right To Life !?!

IMHO - The Basic Human "Right-to-Life" Extends to All [.]
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2
.
- God must have wanted white guys to be rich, huh?

Billy,
NO - God 'Created' {Gave Life To} Man {Mankind/Humanity}
In His Own Image
-translation- God Wanted LIFE For All of Mankind/Humanity [.]
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2
.
- Or maybe God didn't want you to pay a worker
- what they were worth.

Billy,
That Is Your Statement : NOT MINE
-so- You Own It : NOT ME [.]
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
[...]

That Is Your Rant & Rage : NOT MINE
-so- You Own It : NOT ME [.]
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34079214820893f2
.
- --
- - Billy
- "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because
- it is the merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini.
- http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maudehttp://english.aljazeera.net/video/middleeast/2010/07/201072816515308...

Billy,
That Is Your Issue : NOT MINE
-so- You Own It : NOT ME [.]
.
*Asked-and-Answered*
"Billy" [wildbi...@withouta.net] In-Spite-of your feeble attempt
[...]

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 26, 2010, 4:58:10 PM11/26/10
Lower court rulings post Threat to the SOB!s healthcare.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 26, 2010, 10:09:19 PM11/26/10
On Nov 26, 10:53 am, Billy <wildbi...@withouta.net> wrote:
> In article
> <2f416b67-bb43-490c-aee7-1e30e871b...@f21g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

>  RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> <snippety>
> > - Maybe it's because the guys in suits usually work for the
> > - ones who wear odd headgear on Saturday, and he knows that.
>
> > > As ever,
>
> > > Kevin.
> > > --http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
>
> <snip>
>
> Thank god Kevin is here to tell us what we're reading, or we'd have to
> believe our own lyin' eyes.
>
> Unadulterated interview.
> <http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html>
> --
> - Billy
> "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the

Billy - Your Arguments Are Weak {Non-Existent}.

Billy - You Attempt To Make 'Me' The Issue.

Billy - The Issue Is US Supreme Court Justice
Ruth Bader Ginsburg [RBG].

Billy - The Issue Is RBG's Progressive Elitist and
Genocidal Racist Beliefs and Views.

Billy - The Issue Is ?Should? US Supreme Court
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Be Allowed To
Still Sit on the SCOTUS ?

Billy - The Issue Is ?Should? US Supreme Court
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Be Impeached By
The New 112th United States Congress and
Removed For Cause Because of RBG's Personal
Progressive Elitist and Genocidal Racist Beliefs
and Views !

Asian-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
Black-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
Poor-White-Christian-Baby-Killers-R-Us :

Minority-&-Poor-Women-Let-Us-Kill-Your-Babies :
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/827f73d19a54f282
.
.

RHF

Nov 26, 2010, 10:16:09 PM11/26/10
On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:53:04 -0800, Billy <wild...@withouta.net>
wrote:

>In article
><2f416b67-bb43-490c...@f21g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
> RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
><snip>

><snippety>
>> - Maybe it's because the guys in suits usually work for the
>> - ones who wear odd headgear on Saturday, and he knows that.
>> >
>> > As ever,
>> >
>> > Kevin.
>> > --http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
>>
><snip>
>
>Thank god Kevin is here to tell us what we're reading, or we'd have to
>believe our own lyin' eyes.
>
>Unadulterated interview.
><http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html>

Billy - Your Arguments Are Weak {Non-Existent}.

Billy - You Attempt To Make 'Me' The Issue.

Billy - The Issue Is US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader

Ginsburg [RBG].

Billy - The Issue Is RBG's Progressive Elitist and Genocidal
Racist Beliefs and Views.

Billy - The Issue Is ?Should? US Supreme Court Justice

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Be Allowed To Still Sit on the SCOTUS ?

Billy - The Issue Is ?Should? US Supreme Court Justice

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Be Impeached By The New 112th
United States Congress and Removed For Cause Because
of RBG's Personal Progressive Elitist and Genocidal Racist

Beliefs and Extremist Views !

Asian-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
Black-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
Hispanic-Baby-Killers-R-Us :
Poor-White-Christian-Baby-Killers-R-Us :

Minority-&-Poor-Women-Let-Us-Kill-Your-Babies :
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
is a Progressive Elitist and a Genocidal Racist !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/827f73d19a54f282
.
.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 27, 2010, 9:33:46 AM11/27/10
On Nov 27, 5:39 am, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
www.Egalitarian.biz>" <x...@g.com> wrote:

- The ACTUAL TRUTH  About Abortion!

Craig Chilton,
The Actual Truth About Abortion : Abortion Kills Babies [.]
-and- There Are Viable 'Alternative' Real "Choices" for
the Pregnant Women to Consider.

I Stand In NO [0] Women's Way :

1st - See that the Pregnant Women Is Fully Informed
-and- Not Misinformed About There Being Only-One-Choice

2nd - See that the Pregnant Women Has All Of Her 'Options'
-and- NOT Given Only The-One-Choice
-note- One 'Choice' Is NO Choice At All [.]

3rd - See that the Pregnant Women Does Volunteer
-and- Is NOT Coerced-into-Abortion

HOW -by- Giving The Women Three Real Choices :
Fully and Equally Funding The Women's Education :
First - Giving Birth and Keeping The Baby

Second - Giving Birth to The Baby
-and- Placing The Baby Up for Adoption

Third - Aborting The Baby

-but- Let The Women Have Three 'Honest' Choices/Ways

NOT Just The One-and-Only-Way [Kill-the-Baby]

-aka- Abortion "Infant-Cide"

Craig Chilton,
The Actual Truth About George Richard Tiller, MD
Specialized in so-called 'Partial-Birth' Abortions of
Full Term Babies [.] -aka- Obama-Cide©

Craig Chilton,
The Actual Truth About US Supreme Court Justice Ruth
Bader Ginsburg : RBG Expresses Progressive Elitist and

Genocidal Racist Beliefs and Extremist Views !

The Question Remains . . . ? Should ?

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Be
Impeached By The New 112th United States Congress
and Removed For Cause Because of RBG's Personal
Progressive Elitist and Genocidal Racist Beliefs and
Extremist Views !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5a14a384f4b3cd74
.
.
OBTW - Craig Chilton It Is Never Too Late . . .
To 'Correct' Your Mother's Mistake ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

> [...]
>               PRE-ill-timed pregnancy levels. Immediately!
>        -- Avoid physical difficulties of a 9-month pregnancy.
>           -- Especially important for young girls, ~12-16.
>           -- Statistically 6-10 times safer than carrying-to-term.
>        -- Avoid the trauma of adopting-out, and wondering later.
>        -- Avoid possibility of changing mind about adopting-out,
>               and those losing the chance to pursue many of the
>               future opportunities that they formerly had had.
>        -- Reduce likelihood of long-term economic deprivation.
>        -- Avoid bringing a child into a less-loving home.
>        -- Avoid bringing child into unstable environment.
>        -- Wait until timing is better before having children.
>           -- Who then are MORE likely to be loved.
>           -- Who then are MORE likely to be in stable home.
>              -- And thus are LESS like to have troubled childhoods.
>                  -- And therefore more likely NOT to become criminals.
>              --  And thus are MORE likely to become successful.
>
>    Legal abortion-on-request:
>
>      -- Is exponentially safer than illegal abortions.
>         -- Thus saving the lives of hundreds or thousands of women/yr.
>      -- Has been available throughout the USA since early 1973.
>         -- Between 1973 and 2000, 30 million women have had them.
>         -- Between 1973 and 2008, 45 million abortions have been done.
>
>    Other related facts include:
>
>      -- MOST women who have abortions go on to HAVE kids later,
>           when the timing is better .
>      -- Those children would NOT have been born if the abortions
>            had not taken place earlier, because the same sperm and
>            ova would not have matched up.
>      -- Those "2nd-round" kids STARTED reaching age 13 in
>            significant numbers by 1988.  By the early 1990s, millions
>            of those "2nd-round" kids were in their mid-teens by the
>            early 1990s.
>            -- Mid-teens is the highest risk age for crime, and this
>               continues into the early 20s.
>            -- As pointed out above, wanted and loved children are
>               LESS prone to criminal behavior.
>      -- By 1995, millions of "2nd-round kids" were entering the
>           workforce.  Perhaps a million-plus MORE have entered it
>           every year SINCE.  By 2000, the oldest ones had reached
>           the age where they could be getting quite successful.
>      -- Since the early 1990s, the rate of violent crime in the USA
>           has declined dramatically, and by 2000 had reached 40-year
>           lows in many categories.
>      -- The decade of the 1990s, and the 21st century to date,
>           in the USA, has been the most economically-dynamic
>           period of time for any nation in the entire history of the
>           world, despite temporary fluctuations.
>
>      Although the exact figures may be impossible to derive, the
> probability that abortion-on-request has SIGNIFICANTLY benefitted
> all of America's society in terms of the crime rate and the economy
> is normally QUITE strong, and will be again, once the current and
> temporary worldwide recession has run its course.  And a strong
> U.S. economy benefits the entire world.
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
>               = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2010, 9:54:37 AM11/27/10
G.W.Bush got a woman pregnant, (wasen't Laura) G.H.W.Bush arranged for
the woman to have an abortion.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2010, 10:44:02 AM11/27/10
http://think.100acrewood.net/DubyaFiles/character.asp

November 1963 was a 'happnin' month.
Kennedy was murdered in Dallas.Laura Welch (Bush) plowed into her
boyfriend's car and he died.I was at Fort Knox,Kentucky Ordnance Ammo
School, learnin up on Army Ammo.I turned 22 years old.

I wish I was 22 years old now.The Bowery Boys, Paris Playboys movie has
started on the TCM channel.
cuhulin

m II

Nov 27, 2010, 5:23:01 PM11/27/10

Was that the one where he earned himself an arrest warrant for rape in
Texas? That woman wound up dead before the warrant was served.

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2010, 6:02:06 PM11/27/10
She was a fifteen years old girl, that G.W.Bush made pregnant.

Expats recalled as North Korea prepares for war.
http://www.independent.co.uk

Its Wahr! ~ Sam Nunn of Georgia.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2010, 6:39:56 PM11/27/10
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

AWOL MORON G.W.Bush is NO better than those Klintoons, NO better than
the SOB! B HO!

Don't forget what he said about that 'piece of paper'
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2010, 7:03:09 PM11/27/10
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/436172
Perhaps George H.W.Bush didn't arrange for the 15 year old girl's
abortion.It did get arranged though.
Would Larry Flynt lie? I don't believe Larry Flynt lied.

Andy Williams, the singer guy on PBS tv.That orange haired woman who ran
the USO in Killeen,Texas, (Fort Hood - Killeen) in 1965, every Sunday
evening
when the Andy Williams tv show was on tv, she had a crush on Andy
Williams.
cuhulin

Billy

Nov 28, 2010, 5:10:26 PM11/28/10
In article <18058-4CF...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

Don't you think that dogs reflect the environment that they were raised
in? I've never owned a pit bull, but anecdotal stories indicate that
they are no better or worse than other dogs.

--
- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 28, 2010, 5:38:10 PM11/28/10
Pit Bull dogs are Very Unpredictable.My doggy is a Blue Heeler
Australian Cattle Dog.Very Unlikely she would attack any humans or other
animals, unless in self defense.
http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org

A lady who lives in Sydney,Australia.She is from Kansas.Her hubby (in
Sydney) owns his own construction business in Sydney.She and I email
each other.She once said her dad was in the British Army with
Montgomery.Later on, her dad owned a Cocker Spaniel he named Monty.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 28, 2010, 5:53:04 PM11/28/10
I don't know what I did with the classifieds of last Sunday's paper
Clarion Ledger.
Sheesh, I should have advertized that Pit Bull stray dog for sale in the
newspaper! I let a couple hundred dollars slip through my hands!
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 28, 2010, 10:10:19 PM11/28/10
On Nov 28, 2:53 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- I don't know what I did with the classifieds of
- last Sunday's paper Clarion Ledger.
- Sheesh, I should have advertized that Pit Bull
- stray dog for sale in the newspaper! I let a couple
- hundred dollars slip through my hands!
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Half the People {Men} coming by to check-out your
Pit-Bull Dog 'for-sale' are just Looking for a Training
'Blood' Dog for their Fighters to Attack and Kill.

One of my Grandsons had a 'free' 6-months old Pink
Nose Pit Bull Dog; and within 2 Weeks that Dog bit
him in the Face.

After the Hospital Visit along with Deputy Sheriff
and CPS 'visits' : We returned the Dog back to
the original owner where the Sheriff did some
followed-ups.

Got the Boy a Miniature Golden Retriever that is
truly a nice friendly loving Dog for both him and
his younger Sister.

My one word of Advise to Pit Bull Dog Owners with
Young Children Around : Put A Muzzle On It [.] ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 28, 2010, 10:22:40 PM11/28/10
http://www.clarionledger.com
Classifieds, Pets section.

I hadddddd you rrright onnn the tips of my fingerrrs,,,,,, but I let
youuuu slip right through my hannnnds,,,,,,

I paid $150.00 for my dog.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 28, 2010, 10:26:51 PM11/28/10
When I lived in Carthage,Mississippi we had a big old hound dog.I reckon
I was around three years old when I crawled under the porch and I pulled
that dog's tail.Naturally, he reached around and bit me on my face.Can't
blame that hound dog for that.
cuhulin

BDK

Nov 28, 2010, 11:11:25 PM11/28/10
In article <wildbilly-FE9A06.14102628112010@c-61-68-245-
199.per.connect.net.au>, wild...@withouta.net says...

> In article <18058-4CF...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,
> cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Another stray dog.Doggy and I heard it howling last night.It started
> > howling again just now.I saw it is a redish speckled Damn pit bull dog!
> > I reckon it is maybe about five months old.Soon as I can catch that MOFO
> > Mutt, I will take it to the Animal Rescue League place over there a half
> > mile West of the Lowe's store.
> > People who own pit bull dogs ought to be DEPORTED! Those kind of
> > 'people' do NOT have any Good common sense whatsoever!
> > cuhulin
>
> Don't you think that dogs reflect the environment that they were raised
> in? I've never owned a pit bull, but anecdotal stories indicate that
> they are no better or worse than other dogs.

I had a Pit mix for 14 and a half years, he never wanted to hurt anyone,
and he took a long time to even anger to the point of even defending
himself when he was attacked several times during walks. Every dog who
pushed him to that point regretted attacking him when it was over. It's
kind of like attacking a martial arts expert, hoping he won't defend
himself. Odds are, it won't happen.

Pits are just the latest, and worst, victims of an hysterical press.
Dobermans, German Shepherds, and a couple others are past victims. I had
a friend with an 80 pound Pit who slept with his daughter almost every
night from infancy (They didn't know he was getting into bed with her
for a long time, he was good at getting in and out without them catching
him) until he died over 13 years later. They never had to worry about
anything happening to her while he was alive. He guarded her like she
was his puppy. When he (and the girl) met the one grandmother the first
time, he wouldn't let grandma anywhere close to her until he got the ok
from my friend's wife and him. Then he was fine with her picking up the
baby, etc. Grandma cried almost as much as the girl did when he died.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

dave

Nov 29, 2010, 8:35:05 AM11/29/10

Dogs are free from the county. You have to have them spayed or neutered.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 29, 2010, 12:05:30 PM11/29/10
There are many True stories of stray dogs turning up at peoples doors,
and they adopt the dogs.
It's a Good thing ~ Martha Stewart.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 29, 2010, 11:38:42 PM11/29/10

Yeah.Ever tried to adopt an adult stray cat? Mission Impossible!!!

Brenda Ann

Nov 30, 2010, 12:09:05 AM11/30/10

wrote in message

You don't adopt cats. They adopt YOU.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 30, 2010, 12:07:03 AM11/30/10
There is a calico feral cat that prowls this neighborhood.Cats are O K,
but I don't want a cat.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 30, 2010, 9:42:04 AM11/30/10
The guy I know whom is from Croatia, he has two cats.His cats live in
his house.A few years ago at Tan Son Nhut Association website, a guy
said he can't use his keyboard now.There was a photo of a kitty cat
sleeping on his keyboard. http://www.tsna.org
That married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder across the big pond owned a
calico cat.Her cat lived 24 years.I told her she should get another
cat.She said she doesn't want another cat.
Huh, Meowwwwww,,,,,
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 1, 2010, 10:47:44 AM12/1/10
TSA (Terrorist Searchers A..holes) to change name
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=299313
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 1, 2010, 11:24:09 AM12/1/10
We have Soldiers coming back from War whom are maimed and mauled for
life.What is the SOB! (the FAGGOT SOB!) worried about? letting Faggots
serve openly in U.S.Military!
cuhulin

m II

Dec 1, 2010, 11:58:13 PM12/1/10

You didn't complain too much when those perverted bastards were making
prisoners masturbate in Iraq.

Your silence meant that you approved of them then, so shut the hell up now.

mike

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 2, 2010, 12:25:11 AM12/2/10
On Dec 1, 11:58 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

And we were all told they only took naked pictures for casual
entertainmant...like standard S&M . Or,maybe this is what will happen
when sexual deviancy is accepted. Indeed.

RHF

Dec 2, 2010, 2:41:06 AM12/2/10
On Dec 1, 9:25 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Dec 1, 11:58 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
>
> > On 10-12-01 09:24 AM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > > We have Soldiers coming back from War whom are maimed and mauled for
> > > life.What is the SOB! (the FAGGOT SOB!) worried about? letting Faggots
> > > serve openly in U.S.Military!
>
> > You didn't complain too much when those perverted bastards were making
> > prisoners masturbate in Iraq.
>
> > Your silence meant that you approved of them then, so shut the hell up now.
>
> > mike

- And we were all told they only took naked pictures for casual
- entertainmant...like standard S&M .  Or,maybe this is what will
happen
- when sexual deviancy is accepted. Indeed.

S&M = Canadian
.

RHF

Dec 2, 2010, 2:42:08 AM12/2/10
On Dec 1, 8:58 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> On 10-12-01 09:24 AM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > We have Soldiers coming back from War whom are maimed and mauled for
> > life.What is the SOB! (the FAGGOT SOB!) worried about? letting Faggots
> > serve openly in U.S.Military!

- You didn't complain too much when those perverted bastards were
making
- prisoners masturbate in Iraq.
-
- Your silence meant that you approved of them then, so shut the hell
up now.
-
- mike

Training in Canada to EU Standards
.

RHF

Dec 2, 2010, 3:03:05 AM12/2/10
On Dec 1, 8:24 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
-
- We have Soldiers coming back from War
- whom are maimed and mauled for life.
- What is the SOB! (the FAGGOT SOB!)
- worried about? letting Faggots
- serve openly in U.S.Military!
- cuhulin

We-Ask-Why : Prez Obama Is Cutting Veteran's Benefits ?
We-Ask-Why : Prez Obama Is Cutting Veteran's Medical Care ?
We-Ask-Why : Prez Obama Is Freezing Federal Pay ?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/dec/1/fed-wage-freeze-dispirits-obama-voters/
-while- the Billion Dollar Prez-A-Duntzial Vacations
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
Go On... and On... and On . . .
http://www.dougjumper.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obama-vampire-275x300.jpg
.
-wrt- Don't Ask Don't Tell [DADT]
Clearly the time has come for the
simple message : "Just Do Your Job" [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f4401d28e0be28bf
.
.

Ron

Dec 2, 2010, 6:08:52 AM12/2/10
On Dec 2, 2:03 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Dec 1, 8:24 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> -
> - We have Soldiers coming back from War
> - whom are maimed and mauled for life.
> - What is the SOB! (the FAGGOT SOB!)
> - worried about? letting Faggots
> - serve openly in U.S.Military!
> - cuhulin
>
> We-Ask-Why : Prez Obama Is Cutting Veteran's Benefits ?
> We-Ask-Why : Prez Obama Is Cutting Veteran's Medical Care ?
> We-Ask-Why : Prez Obama Is Freezing Federal Pay ?http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/dec/1/fed-wage-freeze-dispir...
> -while- the Billion Dollar Prez-A-Duntzial Vacationshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
> Go On... and On... and On . . .http://www.dougjumper.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obama-vampire-27...

>  .
> -wrt- Don't Ask Don't Tell [DADT]
> Clearly the time has come for the
> simple message : "Just Do Your Job" [.]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f4401d28e0be28bf
>  .
>  .
.
.
Cutting Vet's benefits? Cutting Vet's medical care?

From what bathroom wall did this come? This is Urban Legend from
2008.

http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nfjan09/nf013109-1.htm

and

http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/veterans/

Get a life.

RO

FOX Stink Beavers

Dec 2, 2010, 6:17:10 AM12/2/10

"Ron" <ronea...@att.net> wrote in message

http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nfjan09/nf013109-1.htm

and

http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/veterans/

Get a life.

RO
===============================

Bush had injured Vets hidden in the back of hospital wards where paint
flaked from the ceilings, the food crawled with maggots and rats chewed on
their amputated body parts.
That's how much Mr. Pilot Bush cared about the heros of his Wars.
Trouble with repug amnesia there's archives on the internets, not in Bush's
books that he sugar-coats.

dave

Dec 2, 2010, 8:04:00 AM12/2/10

As if every wounded or fallen soldier was heterosexual. Funny having to
lie about who you really are in order to presumably fight for "freedom".
What fucked-up place.

Joe from Kokomo

Dec 2, 2010, 8:17:56 AM12/2/10
On 12/2/2010 6:17 AM, FOX Stink Beavers wrote:

> Bush had injured Vets hidden in the back of hospital wards where paint
> flaked from the ceilings, the food crawled with maggots and rats chewed on
> their amputated body parts.
> That's how much Mr. Pilot Bush cared about the heros of his Wars.
> Trouble with repug amnesia there's archives on the internets, not in Bush's
> books that he sugar-coats.

Just more to be said against Bush...

...and while we are on the subject, it's interesting to note that the
mayor of a major city (London) went world-wide and very public by
warning W not to show up in the UK or he would likely be arrested as a
war criminal.

Heck of a job, Georgie!

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 2, 2010, 9:49:31 AM12/2/10
Bush is not a Republican.That card he carries doesn't mean anything to
him.He is a liberal.
cuhulin

FOX Stinky Beavers

Dec 2, 2010, 11:34:58 AM12/2/10

"Joe from Kokomo" <j...@indy.net> wrote in message

What an embarrassment for the self-appointed Fuerher.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 2, 2010, 12:01:49 PM12/2/10
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

He is a cocaine salad head with the mentality of an eight years old boy!
Even his own people call him Dumbya.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 3, 2010, 12:41:34 AM12/3/10

He is a classic case of an 'Enfant Terrible'!