AM, FM Radio Predicted to End in 15 Years

Pocke...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2007, 11:37:04 PM10/1/07
"AM, FM Radio Predicted to End in 15 Years"

"The next 15 years will be the demise of terrestrial radio as we know
it and the rise of the extraterrestrial," he said. Just as Vaudeville
gave way to movies and horses to the automobile, he said, radio will
be overtaken by gadgets that serve people's needs more efficiently."

http://bosacksarchive.blogspot.com/2007/10/am-fm-radio-predicted-to-end-in-15.html

Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

Pocke...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2007, 12:32:42 AM10/2/07

RHF

Oct 2, 2007, 1:08:51 AM10/2/07

Call Me When They All Evolve Into A
Single "Unified" Cyber-Radio Media. ~ RHF
.

SFTV_troy

Oct 2, 2007, 5:24:10 AM10/2/07
> http://bosacksarchive.blogspot.com/2007/10/am-fm-radio-predicted-to-e...

As long as people continue listening in their cars, radio will survive
because it's wireless. Did you miss this paragraph? "Radio isn't an
industry in need of a pep talk -- profit margins of 40 percent are not
uncommon at stations and listenership has held up well..."

Hammondlover

Oct 2, 2007, 7:20:11 AM10/2/07

I personally don't think HD is any better anyway. From the radios I've
heard they have horrible drift and image rejection.

Steve

Oct 2, 2007, 7:48:53 AM10/2/07
On Oct 2, 5:24 am, SFTV_troy <SFTV_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ever heard of Wimax? Apparently not.

Steve

Oct 2, 2007, 7:51:21 AM10/2/07
> http://bosacksarchive.blogspot.com/2007/10/am-fm-radio-predicted-to-e...
>
> Ha! Ha! Eduardo!

This isn't going to surprise anyone and it's certainly not going to
surprise Tardo and his buddies. I also doubt that it will bother them.
Their aim is to make a relatively short term profit and them 'dump'
whatever is left of terrestrial radio. Not only do theyexpect
terrestrial radio to end, they're planning on it and even taking steps
to insure it.

SFTV_troy

Oct 2, 2007, 7:53:06 AM10/2/07
On Oct 2, 6:48 am, Steve <sdanie...@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 5:24 am, SFTV_troy <SFTV_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > As long as people continue listening in their cars,
> > radio will survive because it's wireless.
>
> Ever heard of Wimax? Apparently not.

Is that anything like Betamax?

;-)

Steve

Oct 2, 2007, 11:26:08 AM10/2/07

What's Betamax?

Steve

Oct 2, 2007, 11:27:09 AM10/2/07
On Oct 2, 7:53 am, SFTV_troy <SFTV_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Well, there's this newfangled gadget out there called the
internet...ah, it's a long story, You'll find out soon enough.

Scooter

Mar 12, 2008, 10:49:28 AM3/12/08
Radio's big problem is content! I'm sorry jukebox stations playing the same
hits, with robotic voice trackers won't cut in the age of ipods and
wireless internet. And it appears new gadgets are coming to market faster
than any of us can keep up. Owners and management must groom new young
talent. Imagine if your favorite baseball team stopped going after new
talent? Stations must start taking risk's again. IBOC is the right
direction, but just doing the same old thing is not.. And hello CC it's not
working. nobody really cares enough to rush out and buy a new radio... If
you radio had the same rush Ipods have received none of this would be a
problem. But IBOC is DOA.
and revenues for terrestrial radio is flat and trending down. And that's a
trend. yes people are still listening, but cume is trending down, slowly
with revenues!. If IBOC grabs any market share it will fracture and decrease
shares of terrestrial radio listening. And that's not good!

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 11:10:01 AM3/12/08

"Scooter" <sm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> and revenues for terrestrial radio is flat and trending down. And that's a
> trend. yes people are still listening, but cume is trending down, slowly
> with revenues!. If IBOC grabs any market share it will fracture and
> decrease
> shares of terrestrial radio listening. And that's not good!

Get your terms right. Cume today (total number of persons using radio) is
about the same as it was in 1985. Time Spent Listening is slowly trending
down, as it has from the late 80's... way before iPods and satellite and
DSL.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 11:12:50 AM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

> "Scooter" <sm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > and revenues for terrestrial radio is flat and trending down. And that's a
> > trend. yes people are still listening, but cume is trending down, slowly
> > with revenues!. If IBOC grabs any market share it will fracture and
> > decrease
> > shares of terrestrial radio listening. And that's not good!
>
> Get your terms right.

Here's a term: Faux Hispanic

Drifter

Mar 12, 2008, 11:22:03 AM3/12/08
So, Eduardo, what your saying is, your radio sucked back in the 80's?

Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 11:34:28 AM3/12/08

"Drifter" <dri...@pgh.net> wrote in message

> David Eduardo wrote:
>> "Scooter" <sm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> and revenues for terrestrial radio is flat and trending down. And that's
>>> trend. yes people are still listening, but cume is trending down, slowly
>>> with revenues!. If IBOC grabs any market share it will fracture and
>>> decrease
>>> shares of terrestrial radio listening. And that's not good!
>>
>> Get your terms right. Cume today (total number of persons using radio) is
>> about the same as it was in 1985. Time Spent Listening is slowly trending
>> down, as it has from the late 80's... way before iPods and satellite and
>> DSL.
> So, Eduardo, what your saying is, your radio sucked back in the 80's?
>
> Drifter...

Cume in 1985 was up from the first Arbitron surveys, around 1965.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 11:39:41 AM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Wow, 1965! You weren't Hispanic then, were you? In fact, you weren't even
'Eduardo'.

RHF

Mar 12, 2008, 1:20:05 PM3/12/08

For One and All,

That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger.

1 - FM Radio Did Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM Radio Adapted

2 - Free Over-the-Air Black-and-White TV Did Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM Radio Adapted

3 - FM-Stereo Did Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Adapted

4 - Free Over-the-Air Color-&-Stereo TV Did Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM-Stereo Radio Adapted

5 - Multi-Channel Cable TV Did Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM-Stereo Radio Adapted

6 - Multi-Channel Direct Satellite TV Did Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM-Stereo Radio Adapted

7 - Mega-Channel "Digital" Internet Radio Has Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM-Stereo Radio Is Adapting

8 - Mega-Song "Digital" Miniature Devices Has Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM-Stereo Radio Is Adapting

9 - Pod-Casting Has Not Kill Radio :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM-Stereo Radio Is Adapting

10 - IBOC "HD" Radio Will Not Kill Radio : "Free" Over-the-Air
AM-Stereo Multi-Channel-FM Radio Is Adapting to Digital

11 - WiFi Internet Radio Will Not Kill Radio : "Free" Over-the-Air
AM-Stereo Multi-Channel-FM Radio Is Adapting

The-Bottom-Line Reads : Radio Is A Survivor and "Free"
Over-the-Air AM-Stereo Multi-Channel-FM Radio Is Adapting

Hello Remember One Thing Societal Change
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_change
Is Most Often A Generational Event :

THE REALITY IS : FREE OVER-THE-AIR AM/FM RADIO
AIN'T GOING NO WHERE ANY TIME SOON [.]

Old Media {Terrestrial} Free Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio :
Significantly the Age Groups over the Age of 35 Years are
still primarily "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Listeners
which translates to a continued Major Market Share for
Terrestrial Based AM/FM Radio Broadcasters for two to
three Decades {20~30 Years} to come Into-the-Future*.
* Yes - AM/FM Radio will have Many Listeners for Many Years to Come !
* Yes - AM/FM Radio is Business with a Future for Many Years to
Come !

Bridge Ratings Audience AM/FM Radio Erosion Study 2006
http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/msg/f77a3fdede5e67a0

Free Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Predicted to End in 15 Years
- Oops Make That 30 Years - Oops Make That 45 Years
- Oh Never Mind . . .

the truth is out there - riding on a radio wave ~ RHF
.
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 4:57:11 PM3/12/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

Acculturation takes years. But, yes, since I was baptized "Eduardo" by my
mother who lived many years in Europe, I had the second name even then.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 5:02:43 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

The funniest thing is though, you never used it when you were in the heart of
the Hispanic world. Never signed anything with that name, never used it.

It only crops up when you adopted the 'Eduardo' shtick starting circa 2000.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 5:07:02 PM3/12/08

dxAce wrote:

Heck! I've been 'Hispanic' longer than you have. One of my nicknames, starting
around 1975 or so has been 'Raoul'.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 5:15:11 PM3/12/08

> The funniest thing is though, you never used it when you were in the heart
> of
> the Hispanic world. Never signed anything with that name, never used it.

As I said before, I never used it until I wanted a name for BBS and, later,
Usenet and, later, Internet boards. My first two names seemed appropriate to
differentiate.

> It only crops up when you adopted the 'Eduardo' shtick starting circa
> 2000.

Actually, it goes back to The Well and CIS circa 1985.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 5:16:06 PM3/12/08

> Heck! I've been 'Hispanic' longer than you have. One of my nicknames,
> starting
> around 1975 or so has been 'Raoul'.

As in "Eating Raoul?"

"Raoul" is not an Hispanic name, anyway. "Raúl" is.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 5:18:59 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Sure it does...

You fool no one, 'Eduardo'.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 5:21:36 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Like you'd know what is Hispanic!

LMFAO

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 5:24:17 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

'Eduardo', Eliot Spitzer is more honest than you are.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 5:25:34 PM3/12/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

Whatever the case, "Raoul" is not an Hispanic name.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 5:29:27 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
> >

> > David Eduardo wrote:
> >
> >> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

> >> As in "Eating Raoul?"
> >>
> >> "Raoul" is not an Hispanic name, anyway. "Raúl" is.
> >
> > Like you'd know what is Hispanic!
> >

> Whatever the case, "Raoul" is not an Hispanic name.

Neither is David Frackelton Gleason, but you've not let that stop you!

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 6:09:32 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually using the
'Eduardo' name?

But of course, it didn't exist then, did it?

LMFAO

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:16:11 PM3/12/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

"David" is an Hispanic name. It is also used with the same spelling in many
other cultures.

Last names or surnames often have no relationship with the current culture
of a person. A distant relative, with the last name "Gleason" was for
decades a professor at the UNAM in Mexico. Another was the wife of the
Mexican ambassador to Great Britain.

"O'Higgins" is the surname of the liberator of Chile. And on and on.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:17:32 PM3/12/08

> Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
> using the
> 'Eduardo' name?
>
> But of course, it didn't exist then, did it?

I told you, I never have used it for business. It was too many names. But
for an internet signature, it is perfect.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 6:19:49 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

You're not Hispanic, get over it!

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:20:19 PM3/12/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

> Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
> using the
> 'Eduardo' name?

Lots of people with long names don't use them.

People think of the Alamo and General Santa Anna.

His real name is Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y Pérez
de Lebrón

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 6:21:19 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

'Eduardo', I'm LMFAO. Yeah, it became 'perfect' circa 2000.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:21:53 PM3/12/08

.

> You're not Hispanic, get over it!

As a psychologist I know said, you know a person's culture by the language
they swear in if they hit their thumb with a hammer. It is as simple as
that.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:26:44 PM3/12/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

More like 1985. And, really, who cares? I also know plenty of people who
were, for example, fine with Tommy as a young adult, who became Tom and then
Thomas as they grew older and achieved certain career milestones.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 6:28:48 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

'Eduardo', I don't need a history lesson to know that you are a faux Hispanic.

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:40:28 PM3/12/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

Why learn something new when you can pop some pain killers with a bourbon
chaser?

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 6:42:46 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
> >

> > David Eduardo wrote:
> >
> >> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

> >> I told you, I never have used it for business. It was too many names. But
> >> for an internet signature, it is perfect.
> >
> > 'Eduardo', I'm LMFAO. Yeah, it became 'perfect' circa 2000.
>
> More like 1985. And, really, who cares? I also know plenty of people who
> were, for example, fine with Tommy as a young adult, who became Tom and then
> Thomas as they grew older and achieved certain career milestones.

A lot different than adopting the 'Eduardo' shtick at around age 55.

dxAce

Mar 12, 2008, 6:43:23 PM3/12/08

David Eduardo wrote:

> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
> >

> > David Eduardo wrote:
> >
> >> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

> >> Lots of people with long names don't use them.
> >>
> >> People think of the Alamo and General Santa Anna.
> >>
> >> His real name is Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y
> >> Pérez
> >> de Lebrón
> >
> > 'Eduardo', I don't need a history lesson to know that you are a faux
> > Hispanic.
> >

> Why learn something new when you can pop some pain killers with a bourbon
> chaser?

Yeah, why do you do that?

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:44:25 PM3/12/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

Even if what you said was true, what difference does it make?

Telamon

Mar 12, 2008, 8:56:35 PM3/12/08
In article <4IYBj.63042$Pv2....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
"David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:

You have written plenty of BS here and it all sounds like American
english to me.

I'm more than happy to meet up with you with a hammer in hand. This
should be interesting.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Mar 12, 2008, 9:02:29 PM3/12/08
In article
<dd07bb6d-d0a8-4c43...@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

> For One and All,

< SNIP >

Get lost Troll.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

David Eduardo

Mar 12, 2008, 9:16:41 PM3/12/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

> In article <4IYBj.63042$Pv2....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
> "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
>
>> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> .
>> >
>> > You're not Hispanic, get over it!
>> >

>> As a psychologist I know said, you know a person's culture by the
>> language
>> they swear in if they hit their thumb with a hammer. It is as simple as
>> that.
>
> You have written plenty of BS here and it all sounds like American
> english to me.

And it is not the language I use the most; almost all my work and home usage
is Spanish.

> I'm more than happy to meet up with you with a hammer in hand. This
> should be interesting.

Yes, someone who comes at me with a hammer will be a long-term guest of the
Glendale police.

Telamon

Mar 12, 2008, 9:53:07 PM3/12/08
In article <Zf%Bj.382$qS5...@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:

> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article <4IYBj.63042$Pv2....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
> > "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
> >> >
> >> .

> >> As a psychologist I know said, you know a person's culture by the
> >> language
> >> they swear in if they hit their thumb with a hammer. It is as simple as
> >> that.
> >
> > You have written plenty of BS here and it all sounds like American
> > english to me.
>
> And it is not the language I use the most; almost all my work and home usage
> is Spanish.
>
> > I'm more than happy to meet up with you with a hammer in hand. This
> > should be interesting.
>
> Yes, someone who comes at me with a hammer will be a long-term guest of the
> Glendale police.

I would not be "coming at you." I'm just trying to help you out with one
of your masochistic tendencies.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

D Peter Maus

Mar 12, 2008, 11:49:10 PM3/12/08

How many names are we talking about? Three enough? 6 too many?

Telamon

Mar 12, 2008, 11:54:49 PM3/12/08
In article <Wu1Cj.4965$D_3....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

Peter, we all have a special name for Eduardo.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

D Peter Maus

Mar 12, 2008, 11:56:03 PM3/12/08

Ah, yes....that IS a lot of names.

:)

dxAce

Mar 13, 2008, 7:00:41 AM3/13/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 13, 2008, 5:02:49 PM3/13/08
According to whatever they call that calendar thingy, the World is
suppose to end by the year 2014.(or is it 2012?) So why worry about 15
more years?
cuhulin

thebr...@earthlink.net

Mar 13, 2008, 10:35:25 PM3/13/08
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:49:28 GMT, "Scooter" <sm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Radio's big problem is content! I'm sorry jukebox stations playing the same
>hits, with robotic voice trackers won't cut in the age of ipods and
>wireless internet. And it appears new gadgets are coming to market faster
>than any of us can keep up. Owners and management must groom new young
>talent. Imagine if your favorite baseball team stopped going after new
>talent? Stations must start taking risk's again. IBOC is the right
>direction, but just doing the same old thing is not.. And hello CC it's not
>working. nobody really cares enough to rush out and buy a new radio... If
>you radio had the same rush Ipods have received none of this would be a
>problem. But IBOC is DOA.

>and revenues for terrestrial radio is flat and trending down. And that's a
>trend. yes people are still listening, but cume is trending down, slowly
>with revenues!. If IBOC grabs any market share it will fracture and decrease
>shares of terrestrial radio listening. And that's not good!

I will not be alive in 15 years so what the hell should I care ?

RHF

Mar 13, 2008, 11:20:29 PM3/13/08

- I will not be alive in 15 years so what the hell should I care ?

The Brow...,

Now That's A Very Good Point and on the Level of Personal
Reality {Existance-is-Self} : Just about as Valid as It gets.

your post get's the 'philosopher's stone' award for the day ~ RHF
http://www.systematics.org/pmwiki/uploads/Main/stone2.png
.
-ps- Telamon will be alone soon to :
Call Me a Troll and Tell Me to Leave RRS : For That Telamon
will once again earn the Daily "Dog Bone" Award cause . . .
http://static.nitrosell.com/1/88/product_images/DTO00103.jpg
you got to throw and "Old-Dog" like Telamon a Bone once a
Day to Keep him : Coming Back For More ! :o)
- - p p s - - The Dog Bone is Green cause . . .
It's sort of the Big-Green-Weenie Award Too ! ;-}
http://static.nitrosell.com/1/88/product_images/DTO00103.jpg
.

Telamon

Mar 13, 2008, 11:49:07 PM3/13/08
In article
<c15b75b6-faf2-4830...@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

> -ps- Telamon will be alone soon to :

> Call Me a Troll and Tell Me to Leave RRS : For That Telamon
> will once again earn the Daily "Dog Bone" Award cause . . .

< SNIP >

So you say Trolling retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II

Mar 16, 2008, 2:50:46 AM3/16/08

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

> Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.

Eduardo has never posted a farewell letter here. You have, you drunken Bozo.

Get help

================================
From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce

Mar 16, 2008, 6:05:07 AM3/16/08

m II wrote:

> dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
> during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:
>
> > Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.
>
> Eduardo has never posted a farewell letter here.

Should I have written an "I'm Back!" letter, you drunken dumbass Canuck?

dxAce

Mar 16, 2008, 6:05:45 AM3/16/08

m II wrote:

> dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
> during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:
>
> > Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.
>
> Eduardo has never posted a farewell letter here.

Should I have written an "I'm Back!" letter, you drunken dumbass Canuck?

Message has been deleted

RHF

Mar 16, 2008, 8:06:32 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 3:05 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> m II wrote:
> > dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
> > during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:
>
> > > Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.
>
> > Eduardo has never posted a farewell letter here.

- Should I have written an "I'm Back!" letter,
> you drunken dumbass Canuck?

(OT) : It's Official DX Ace -proclaims- "I'm Back!"

Welcome Back DX Ace ! :o) ~ RHF
.

helm...@worldnet.att.net

Mar 16, 2008, 10:30:51 AM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:06:32 -0700 (PDT), RHF
<rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>(OT) : It's Official DX Ace -proclaims- "I'm Back!"
>
>Welcome Back DX Ace ! :o) ~ RHF
> .

That's good, :')

David Eduardo

Mar 16, 2008, 1:23:03 PM3/16/08

"m II" <c...@in.the.hat> wrote in message

> dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
> during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:
>

>> Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.
>

> Eduardo has never posted a farewell letter here. You have, you drunken
> Bozo.
>
> Get help

But he did say that Canada, a G8 nation, was a third world country.

dxAce

Mar 16, 2008, 1:52:54 PM3/16/08

You just keep hitting that tequila, oh faux one.

m II

Mar 16, 2008, 2:34:39 PM3/16/08

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA
.

During his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

> Should I have written an "I'm Back!" letter, you drunken dumbass
> Canuck?

That would have been another lie. You never left...in fact you regretted
having posted that farewell letter when you sobered up the next day.

dxAce

Mar 16, 2008, 2:38:37 PM3/16/08

m II wrote:

> dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
> SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
> United Counties of Michigan Militia)
> Michigan
> USA
> .
> During his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:
>
> > Should I have written an "I'm Back!" letter, you drunken dumbass
> > Canuck?
>
> That would have been another lie. You never left...in fact you regretted
> having posted that farewell letter when you sobered up the next day.

This is just one of those moments when I remember that great 4 Seasons hit,
"Walk Like a Man, Not Like a Drunken Dumbass Canuck".

mumbl...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 2:49:26 PM3/16/08
On Mar 12, 6:40 pm, "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

> > David Eduardo wrote:
>
> >> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

> >> Lots of people with long names don't use them.
>
> >> People think of the Alamo and General Santa Anna.
>
> >> His real name is Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y
> >> Pérez
> >> de Lebrón
>
> > 'Eduardo', I don't need a history lesson to know that you are a faux
> > Hispanic.
>
> Why learn something new when you can pop some pain killers with a bourbon
> chaser?

Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."

http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss

m II

Mar 16, 2008, 2:55:32 PM3/16/08
dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

> "Walk Like a Man, Not Like a Drunken Dumbass Canuck".

Still wearing the bras Cuhulin sent you? It will help you hit the high
falsettos of Rudy and the gang. All you cross dressers know what
'falsetto' means, especially those of you in the gay community who use
the words 'pantaloon' and 'debutante' in normal conversation.

Get help for your alcoholism, Bozo. Your lack of heterosexuality is
beyond the medical profession's expertise.

m II

Mar 16, 2008, 3:00:56 PM3/16/08
thebr...@earthlink.net wrote:

> I will not be alive in 15 years so what the hell should I care ?

You might as well go out and pollute the hell out of the neighbourhood
while you're at it.

mike

dxAce

Mar 16, 2008, 3:01:22 PM3/16/08

dxAce

Mar 16, 2008, 3:06:29 PM3/16/08

mumbl...@gmail.com wrote:

And don't forget SAMBLA, South American Man Boy Love Association.

'Eduardo' may have 'discovered' where their headquarters were just before he got
booted out of Ecuador.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 16, 2008, 3:08:12 PM3/16/08
Whats up with Michael A. Terrell in central Florida? That dude has been
acting crazy lately.
cuhulin

dxAce

Mar 16, 2008, 3:22:43 PM3/16/08

David Eduardo wrote:

> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
> > using the
> > 'Eduardo' name?
> >

> Lots of people with long names don't use them.

Who said you had to use the whole name? After all, you signed QSL's (allegedly)
with the name David F. Gleason, when you could have used David E. Gleason. But
at least on your 'business card' it might have been a good idea to use David
Eduardo Gleason.

But you didn't, because you didn't dream up the 'Eduardo' shtick until circa
2000.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 16, 2008, 3:55:40 PM3/16/08
Human bean creatures are the nastiest filthielthest creatures on Earth!
Their pootchie wootchies are only about a half inch away from their
other ''port holes''.Them wimmins are nasty filthy dirty!
cuhulin

Telamon

Mar 16, 2008, 5:45:57 PM3/16/08
In article
<d5e88108-ffdf-4694...@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

> Welcome Back DX Ace ! :o) ~ RHF

Get lost Trolling idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Mar 16, 2008, 6:50:41 PM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 2:45 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <d5e88108-ffdf-4694-9e7e-4da3bd65e...@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
-
- < SNIP >
-
- - Welcome Back DX Ace ! :o) ~ RHF
-
- Get lost Trolling idiot.
-
- > --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Telamon ? Are you referring to 'me' {RHF} or DX Ace ?

But since you set-up the "Follow-Up" Reply to GoTo :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a32645bab3e33aa2

I guess You must Actually be Referring to Yourself. :-{

dang teli - you make it so easy ;-} ~ RHF
-imho- DX Ace is not a Troll and far from an Idiot.
-but- Yes I Am An "Idiota"
.
Telamon - idiota, Idiota. IDIOTA ! ~ RHF
Idiota - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

In Latin the word "Idiota" -means- Ordinary Person
-aka- LAYMAN { A Hobbyist Practicing a Hobby :-}

Teli - In the True Sense of the Word - That I Am ! :o)

Telamon - I Never Claimed to be anything -except to say-

My only claim to fame is that : I am a simple common
everyday "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Listener.

-ps- i do shortwave radio listening (swl) too ~ RHF
.

m II

Mar 17, 2008, 1:46:52 AM3/17/08
mumbl...@gmail.com wrote:

> Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
> in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
> offensive "proclivities."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss

From that very page:

Once again, you are the imposter. The person who wrote the reply
you're answering is the real David. All one has to do is look at
what's being said. Or, a look at the Google Groups profile search
engine will show the differences. For one, the real David Eduardo
does not diss Mexicans.

The real David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=dIkR2xYAAAA_AGMDwDS4...

The fake David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=2EHjmRUAAABkviSX6VOu...

It would appear someone is trying to do a character assassination on
David Eduardo. Nothing quite like bearing false witness against your
neighbour.

I wonder who that someone could be....

RHF

Mar 17, 2008, 3:01:41 AM3/17/08
On Mar 12, 3:20 pm, "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

> > Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
> > using the
> > 'Eduardo' name?
>
> Lots of people with long names don't use them.

- People think of the Alamo { Rental Cars ? ;-}

Correct Name : San Antonio de Valero Mission
-aka- "San Antonio de Béxar"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo_Mission_in_San_Antonio
1st - "San Antonio" named after : St. Anthony of Padua
2nd - "de Valero" or "de Béxar" named after : Baltasar de Zúñiga y
Guzmán Sotomayor y Sarmiento, Marquess of Valero and second son of the
Duke of Béxar (or Béjar).

mumbl...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2008, 8:52:01 AM3/17/08
On 17 mar, 01:46, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> mumbler....@gmail.com wrote:
> > Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
> > in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
> > offensive "proclivities."
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss
>
> From that very page:

> Once again, you are the imposter. The person who wrote the reply
> you're answering is the real David. All one has to do is look at
> what's being said. Or, a look at the Google Groups profile search
> engine will show the differences. For one, the real David Eduardo
> does not diss Mexicans.
>
> The real David Eduardohttp://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=dIkR2xYAAAA_AGMDwDS4...
>
> The fake David Eduardohttp://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=2EHjmRUAAABkviSX6VOu...

> It would appear someone is trying to do a character assassination on
> David Eduardo. Nothing quite like bearing false witness against your
> neighbour.
>
> I wonder who that someone could be....

I noticed this too, but notice that the weird allegations re identity
emerged only after people started getting pretty pissed off about the
NAMBLA inquiry. This is a very basic strategy: Make the inquiry and
perhaps get the information you need. If people get too upset, simply
deny that it was actually you who made the inquiry; and set up a
couple of different google profiles to "substantiate" this. Should
take all of about ten minutes.

By the way, I couldn't get the links to profiles that you posted to
work for me, but I think I found the profiles you had in mind by going
back to the original thread.

D Peter Maus

Mar 17, 2008, 8:58:16 AM3/17/08

A similar character assassination strategy emerged in RRS last year.
It seems the fake David emerges wherever and whenever conflict is high.

mumbl...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2008, 9:29:03 AM3/17/08
On Mar 17, 8:58 am, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Yes indeed. That's the pattern that jumped out at me as well, although
I think it's more than a coincidence. This is most likely a case of
multiple profiles belonging to a single poster, rather than multiple
posters. D. Eduardo first gets himself into trouble (as "NAMBLA guy",
for example) and then relies on fake Eduardo to get him out of
trouble, even to the point of bickering with himself over who is the
"real" Eduardo. Hardly the first time this sort of thing has happened
on usenet.

D Peter Maus

Mar 17, 2008, 10:41:02 AM3/17/08

I don't think fake David and Eduardo are the same person. But I've
begun to wonder just who the fake David really is.

dxAce

Mar 17, 2008, 2:19:31 PM3/17/08

D Peter Maus wrote:

I know that 'Eduardo' is fake but are you saying that there is another one out there?

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 17, 2008, 2:38:21 PM3/17/08
I am half a seeeeddddd of a tumble weeeedddd,,,,, in the belly of a
rollin stonnneee,,,,,,, I am goin backkkkk,,,, I am goin
backkkkkkk,,,,,,,

I bet y'all cat hairs never heard of that auld song thingy before.
cuhulin

D Peter Maus

Mar 17, 2008, 2:49:37 PM3/17/08

At least one, yes.

mumbl...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2008, 5:10:04 PM3/17/08
On Mar 17, 2:49 pm, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> dxAce wrote:
>
> > D Peter Maus wrote:

Unless the NAMBLA guy suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder, I
still support the single-poster theory. I don't care whether we call
him Eduardo, NAMBLA guy, or Joe Smoke, but I think it's one guy who
uses one name to stir things up and a second name to create a
distraction and extricate himself. Time will tell.

Telamon

Mar 17, 2008, 8:58:19 PM3/17/08
In article <gBnDj.100582$w57.26065@edtnps90>, m II <c...@in.the.hat>
wrote:

I don't see how that could work as he does a pretty good job on himself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 17, 2008, 9:29:05 PM3/17/08
I never lend my bras to anybody.Anybody whom wants a bra has to go to a
store and buy their own bra(s).
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 17, 2008, 10:38:32 PM3/17/08