The Four Years of President John McCain

cheley_b...@live.com

Aug 14, 2008, 8:53:30 PM8/14/08
- SO, Obama Looks funny

- And He Has a Funny name

- And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar

- So , everyone votes for John McCain..

What does that mean for the next four years for The United States of
America..

..

Dave

Aug 14, 2008, 9:36:29 PM8/14/08
There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election. I doubt the
American people will sit idly by and let 3 in a row get stolen, so
expect dangerous fireworks this fall. Stock up on ammo and canned goods.

green...@cato.com

Aug 14, 2008, 9:52:05 PM8/14/08

If you have the ammo - you don't need to stock up on canned goods.

m II

Aug 14, 2008, 10:08:19 PM8/14/08
green...@cato.com wrote:

>> There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election. I doubt the
>> American people will sit idly by and let 3 in a row get stolen, so
>> expect dangerous fireworks this fall. Stock up on ammo and canned goods.
>
> If you have the ammo - you don't need to stock up on canned goods.

Are you saying gun owners will kill me for my food?

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

green...@cato.com

Aug 14, 2008, 11:08:19 PM8/14/08
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 02:08:19 GMT, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

>green...@cato.com wrote:
>
>>> There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election. I doubt the
>>> American people will sit idly by and let 3 in a row get stolen, so
>>> expect dangerous fireworks this fall. Stock up on ammo and canned goods.
>>
>> If you have the ammo - you don't need to stock up on canned goods.
>

>Are you saying gun owners will kill me for my food?

Only if they are 'dead set' on eating poutine.

RHF

Aug 14, 2008, 11:34:53 PM8/14/08
On Aug 14, 6:36 pm, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> > - SO, Obama Looks  funny
>
> > - And He Has a Funny name
>
> > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> > What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > America..
>
> >  ..

- There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election.

Dave - D'Oh ! =IF= It is a Fair Election 'both' Candidates
should each have an Equal {Possible} "Chance" of Winning.

- I doubt the American people will sit idly by and let 3 in
- a row get stolen, so expect dangerous fireworks this fall.

Dave - This is the Democrat Party Fear Mongering :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_mongering
Vote for Obama -Or Else- There Will Be Race Riots !

-sub-text- Whites Who Do Not Vote For Obama Are Racists

- Stock up on ammo and canned goods.

(OT) : DaviD -advises- Stock-Up on Ammo and Canned Goods

dave - your hate-myself {hate-whitey} attitude
is coming through loud and clear ~ RHF
.

.

Dave

Aug 14, 2008, 11:46:18 PM8/14/08

RHF

Aug 14, 2008, 11:47:48 PM8/14/08
On Aug 14, 7:08 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> greenhor...@cato.com wrote:
> >> There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election.  I doubt the
> >> American people will sit idly by and let 3 in a row get stolen, so
> >> expect dangerous fireworks this fall.  Stock up on ammo and canned goods.

- - If you have the ammo - you don't need to stock up on canned goods.

- Are you saying gun owners will kill me for my food?
-
- mike

Mike,

Suggest that you 'stay' on your side of the
Canadian Border -until- Order is Restored.

someone might mistake you for a baby seal ~ RHF
.

Weird History -and- Turn-of-Events . . .

Should Barack Hussein Obama II lose the US Presidential
Election : He still may get to keep one of his Campaign
Promises. By bring an early end to the War in Iraq.

The new US President John "Smiley" McCain may have
to pull US Troops out of Iraq to Restore Order in US Cities.

sounds strange but it just could happen ~ RHF
.

RHF

Aug 14, 2008, 11:58:19 PM8/14/08
On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:

-- SO, Obama Looks  funny

Now that is true : Well at least some think so...

-- And He Has a Funny name

His name is his name. GET OVER IT.

- And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar

In some neighborhoods he sure does.

-- So , everyone votes for John McCain.

Some will and some won't -but- Everyone Never.

- What does  that mean for the next four years
- for The United States of America..

There will be Four 'more' Years for the USofA
-if- Barack Hussein Obama II Wins
-or-if- john "smiley" mccain wins
-cause- The USofA is a Winner !

Barack Hussein Obama II Could Be "Too Thin To Win"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2526191/US-Election-2008-Is-Barack-Obama-really-too-thin-to-win.html
.

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 12:08:11 AM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:

Black Voters 'view' Obama Much More Favorably Than White Voters.

http://themoderatevoice.com/politics/democratic-party/21138/sabatos-crystal-ball-does-obama-have-a-problem-with-white-voters/

In-fact a Plurality of White Voters in the CBS/New York
Times Poll had an Un-Favorable Opinion of Obama.
.

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 12:12:15 AM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:

Black Voters Can't Put Obama in the White House

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=7cad57d478821ffac3db0efd9c9ef6f8

TBL : The Votes of White Blue-Collar Working Americans
Is What Gets US Presidential Candidates Elected.

-ps- these were the same voters that 'bho' made fun of
and put down for clinging to guns and religion ~ RHF
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/14/barackobama.uselections2008?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront
.

m II

Aug 15, 2008, 12:13:02 AM8/15/08
green...@cato.com wrote:

>> Are you saying gun owners will kill me for my food?

> Only if they are 'dead set' on eating poutine.

Is that like road kill possum?

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 12:25:56 AM8/15/08
You really need to get a grip.

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2008, 2:05:11 AM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:

Dream on.

http://www.watoday.com.au/world/no-cliffhanger-more-like-an-obama-landslide-20080728-3lxc.html?page=-1

McCain is by far the best candidate the GOP could have put up, but
even with his appeal to independents, Bush has screwed up America so
badly that it stinks from half a world away, and the voters are only
waking up to that more and more with each passing month.

Think 1980, when the country experienced a massive backlash against a
government that had gone too far left, and had failed its citizens.
Today, there is an equally powerful backlash against a government that
has gone equally way-too-far right, and it's going to fuel very
*interesting* turn-out patterns that will confound all the pollsters
and their historically-based "likely voter" turnout calculations.

Obama in a landslide.

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2008, 2:05:20 AM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:

Dream on.

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2008, 2:13:46 AM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 9:12 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
>
> > - SO, Obama Looks  funny
>
> > - And He Has a Funny name
>
> > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> > What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > America..
>
> >  ..
>
> Black Voters Can't Put Obama in the White House
>
> http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=7ca...

> TBL : The Votes of White Blue-Collar Working Americans
> Is What Gets US Presidential Candidates Elected.
>
> -ps- these were the same voters that 'bho' made fun of
> and put down for clinging to guns and religion ~ RHFhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/14/barackobama.uselections20...
>  .

You are deluded. Race is not the primary issue with most Americans,
and it's a state-by-state contest, and Barack Obama has many of the
largest states pretty well nailed down.

The best data suggests that Barack Obama is ahead in electorial votes
by a substantial margin. Some projections have him at over 300
electoral votes. :)

American voters are pissed as much as they were in 1980. Except this
time, the government has gone so crazy-nutball far-right instead of
crazy-nutball far left, and the backlash sitting out there is immense
and growing month by month. The turnout of those anti-Republican
voters will surprise the pollsters with their "likely voter"
projections left in ruins, just as the 2006 turnout was unexpectedly
favorable to the Democratic party, costing even relatively popular
Republicans their seats.

It's the beginning of a very long time in the Wilderness for
Republicans. A very, very long time.

So cling to your biased nut news sources. I'll stick with science.

dxAce

Aug 15, 2008, 5:03:41 AM8/15/08

dogbertm...@gmail.com wrote:

I'd rather stick with something other than the Marxist nut case Obama.

dxAce

Aug 15, 2008, 7:18:00 AM8/15/08

dogbertm...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Aug 14, 9:12 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> >
> > > - SO, Obama Looks funny
> >
> > > - And He Has a Funny name
> >
> > > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
> >
> > > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
> >
> > > What does that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > > America..
> >
> > > ..
> >
> > Black Voters Can't Put Obama in the White House
> >
> > http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=7ca...
> >
> > TBL : The Votes of White Blue-Collar Working Americans
> > Is What Gets US Presidential Candidates Elected.
> >
> > -ps- these were the same voters that 'bho' made fun of
> > and put down for clinging to guns and religion ~ RHFhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/14/barackobama.uselections20...
> > .
>
> You are deluded. Race is not the primary issue with most Americans,
> and it's a state-by-state contest, and Barack Obama has many of the
> largest states pretty well nailed down.
>
> The best data suggests that Barack Obama is ahead in electorial votes
> by a substantial margin.

Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going with the Popular Vote this time around or the Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to
decide AFTER the election which one they want?

cheley_b...@live.com

Aug 15, 2008, 8:05:52 AM8/15/08

The Working Guys know;

KNOW

That Rush Speaks the Truth

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/14/AR2008081403057.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

- So, they line up, cash their unemployment checks,

Bang down a few cold ones, hop in the truck and , fortified by fears
of

- Well, WHo Knows WHAT could happen if
as Rush Says,
that Ultra Liberal Barak Hussein Obama gets into the White House.,,

- They Vote for McCain !

The Churches, Inspired by the thought of a Godless, COmmunist

- One of THOSE People ; in the "White House",
rally their Congregations,

Fill then with Terrors of, well, "You Know".

Pick them up outside of Wal-Mart

Bus them down to the polling booth and THEY all vote for McCain.

and the Dewey eyed college kids,
hearing that Obama will win in a landslide

Part Party Party

and Don't Vote..

He Looks Funny
Has A Funny Name
All Spell Out

Victory For McCain ! !

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 8:42:49 AM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 11:13 pm, dogbertmcdogg...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 14, 9:12 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> > > - SO, Obama Looks  funny
> > > - And He Has a Funny name
> > > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
> > > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
> > > What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > > America..
> > >  ..
> > Black Voters Can't Put Obama in the White House
> >http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=7ca...
> > TBL : The Votes of White Blue-Collar Working Americans
> > Is What Gets US Presidential Candidates Elected.
> > -ps- these were the same voters that 'bho' made fun of
> > and put down for clinging to guns and religion ~ RHF
> > http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/14/barackobama.uselections20...
> >  .
> You are deluded.  Race is not the primary issue with most Americans,
> and it's a state-by-state contest, and Barack Obama has many of the
> largest states pretty well nailed down.

- The best data suggests that Barack Obama is ahead
- in electorial votes by a substantial margin.
- Some projections have him at over 300 electoral votes. :)

DB McD - On 20 June 2008 RHF -wrote-
At present the reality is that Barack Hussein Obama II
(BHO) should Win the Electoral College by about 64
Votes : 301 to 237 of the Total of 538 Electors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/cc2ac9ee89e406bc
- - - it's a 'vision' thing ~ RHF

> American voters are pissed as much as they were in 1980.  Except this
> time, the government has gone so crazy-nutball far-right instead of
> crazy-nutball far left, and the backlash sitting out there is immense
> and growing month by month.  The turnout of those anti-Republican
> voters will surprise the pollsters  with their "likely voter"
> projections left in ruins, just as the 2006 turnout was unexpectedly
> favorable to the Democratic party, costing even relatively popular
> Republicans their seats.
>
> It's the beginning of a very long time in the Wilderness for
> Republicans.  A very, very long time.

- So cling to your biased nut news sources.

- I'll stick with science.

DB McD - So your Brain 'fits' in a Petri Dish . . .

Sad But True - Are White Voters Telling Da Truth ?
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2008109757_whitevote13.html?syndication=rss
Do White People Lie : To Pollsters or even to Themselves :
About their willingness to Vote for Black Candidates ?
- - - Reality Sucks - YES !

Obama and the Wilder or Bradley Effect . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

Barack Obama and the "Reverse" Bradley Effect
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect#Barack_Obama_and_the_.22reverse.22_Bradley_effect
Just Might Happen in Reverse - Anything is Possible . . .

The Bradley Effect : Many White Voters Talk About
Voting for Obama, but in the Voting Booth . . .
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/12346

In so-called White America : The Race Issue Isn't Going Away
http://online.wsj.com/public/article_print/SB121781107977608809.html

The Obama Effect : Can It Trancend Race in 2008 ?
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20071231/younge/
Obama 2008 -versus- Jackson 1984/88
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/behind-the-numbers/2008/01/obama_2008_vs_jackson_1988.html

Will Barack Hussein Obama II's Election as the US
President Mean America Has Over Come Racism ?
-or- Will Barack Hussein Obama II's Failure to be
Elected US President Mean America Is Still Racist ?

DO - White Voters Deserve More Credit . . . in 2008 ?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-dreier/white-voters-deserve-more_b_83604.html

maybe the day after . . . in the bright light of a new day
a new beginning on nov 5 2008 : the people of america . . .
will have some answers about race in america ~ RHF
.

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 8:44:47 AM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 11:05 pm, dogbertmcdogg...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
>
> > - SO, Obama Looks  funny
>
> > - And He Has a Funny name
>
> > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> > What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > America..
>
> >  ..
>
> Dream on.
>
> http://www.watoday.com.au/world/no-cliffhanger-more-like-an-obama-lan...

> McCain is by far the best candidate the GOP could have put up, but
> even with his appeal to independents, Bush has screwed up America so
> badly that it stinks from half a world away, and the voters are only
> waking up to that more and more with each passing month.
>
> Think 1980, when the country experienced a massive backlash against a
> government that had gone too far left, and had failed its citizens.
> Today, there is an equally powerful backlash against a government that
> has gone equally way-too-far right, and it's going to fuel very
> *interesting* turn-out patterns that will confound all the pollsters
> and their historically-based "likely voter" turnout calculations.

- Obama in a landslide.

-or- Covered by One . . .

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 8:49:12 AM8/15/08
dxAce wrote:

> Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going with the Popular Vote this time around or the Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to
> decide AFTER the election which one they want?

Why do you hate America?

How do you justify calling someone a Marxist? What proof do you have?

(As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 8:53:06 AM8/15/08
RHF wrote:
> (frantic scramble excised)
> .
Roy, are you a racist? Or just a scared white guy?

I'm not a fan of Obama, but I am 100% certain McCain would be a worse
president than Bush 43. Therefore, I support Bob Barr, as he will drain
votes from McCain. The Ross Perot of 2008.

dxAce

Aug 15, 2008, 8:58:28 AM8/15/08

Dave wrote:

> dxAce wrote:
>

> > Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going with the Popular Vote this time around or the Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to
> > decide AFTER the election which one they want?
> >
> Why do you hate America?

I love America, boy!

> How do you justify calling someone a Marxist?

Because they tend to lean that way?

> What proof do you have?

They tend to lean that way?

> (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.

Now toddle along, boy.

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 9:19:10 AM8/15/08
So McCain is a Fascist because he tends to lean that way?

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 9:20:00 AM8/15/08
On Aug 15, 5:49 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - dxAce wrote:
- - Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going
- - with the Popular Vote this time around or the
- - Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to decide
- - AFTER the election which one they want?

- Why do you hate America?
- How do you justify calling someone a Marxist?
-  What proof do you have?
- (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

Frankly Dave - I thought you were well 'informed'
and knew all about . . . Frank Marshall Davis :
Card Carrying Member of the Communist Party USA
(CPUSA) and his 'prize student' Barry Obama
-aka- Barack Hussein Obama II . . .
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2289
- - - Those Evil Canadians Printing this Vile Stuff
about the 'nice' Mister Obama

Barack Hussein Obama II - Marxist Mole ?
http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/01/barack-obama-marxist-mole.html
The Communist Party USA just about worships Barack Obama.
- - - Those Evil New Zealanders Printing these
Bad Things about the 'nice' Mister Obama

ABOUT - Frank Marshall Davis
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~takara/frank_marshall_davis.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis
http://biography.jrank.org/pages/2342/Davis-Frank-Marshall.html

* Obama’s Communist Mentor - Frank Marshall Davis
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obamas-communist-mentor/

* The Frank Marshall Davis Communist Network in Hawaii
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-frank-marshall-davis-network-in-hawaii/

* Obama's 'Mentor' Frank Marshall Davis Identified as Communist
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56859
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/259776.php

dave the truth will set you free - be free ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaI5IRuS2aE
.

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 9:22:20 AM8/15/08
dxAce wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>
>> dxAce wrote:
>>
>>> Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going with the Popular Vote this time around or the Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to
>>> decide AFTER the election which one they want?
>>>
>> Why do you hate America?
>
> I love America, boy!
You show utter contempt for our form of government by dismissing any
point of view other than your own. You have a closed mind and no desire
to learn from others. You are in lock-step with the enemies of the
middle class and actually think you are one of them. You are a
delusional peon.

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 9:33:55 AM8/15/08
RHF wrote:

> Frankly Dave - I thought you were well 'informed'

And I thought you knew how to read...

"Link between Davis and Barack Obama
The neutrality of this section is disputed.
Please see the discussion on the talk page. (June 2008)
Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved.

In his autobiographical Dreams from My Father, U.S. Senator and
Democratic Party presidential candidate Barack Obama wrote about
"Frank", a friend of his grandfather's. "Frank" told Obama that he and
Stanley (Obama's maternal grandfather) both had grown up only 50 miles
apart, near Wichita, although they did not meet until Hawaii. He
described the way race relations were back then, including Jim Crow, and
his view that there had been little progress since then. As Obama
remembered, "It made me smile, thinking back on Frank and his old Black
Power, dashiki self. In some ways he was as incurable as my mother, as
certain in his faith, living in the same sixties time warp that Hawaii
had created."[13]

Gerald Horne, a Communist Party historian and contributing editor of
Political Affairs, claims that "Frank" was Davis, and further claimed he
was a "decisive influence" on Obama.[14] Claims of "decisive influence",
'mentor" and "father figure" are not supported by any facts or in
Obama's memoir."
-from the wikipedia sourced by Roy

MNMikeW

Aug 15, 2008, 9:46:19 AM8/15/08

"m II" <C...@in.the.hat> wrote in message news:ny5pk.7746$nu6.6974@edtnps83...
green...@cato.com wrote:

>> There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election. I doubt the
>> American people will sit idly by and let 3 in a row get stolen, so
>> expect dangerous fireworks this fall. Stock up on ammo and canned goods.
>
> If you have the ammo - you don't need to stock up on canned goods.

Are you saying gun owners will kill me for my food?

I think they'd kill you just for fun.

m II

Aug 15, 2008, 9:58:57 AM8/15/08
dxAce wrote:

>> (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)
>
> What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.

His postings don't resemble yours in the least.

I've never seen him post anything even slightly resembling YOUR
childish, insulting and poorly thought out rants.

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 10:05:58 AM8/15/08
m II wrote:
> dxAce wrote:
>
>>> (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)
>> What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.
>
> His postings don't resemble yours in the least.
>
> I've never seen him post anything even slightly resembling YOUR
> childish, insulting and poorly thought out rants.
>

> mike

This is what passes for reasoned discourse these days; one reason I say
the USA is so over.

m II

Aug 15, 2008, 10:06:06 AM8/15/08

Do you work for Blackwater?

I didn't think US gun owners were so stupid. The ones I've met here
seemed quite mature and responsible.

MNMikeW

Aug 15, 2008, 10:25:07 AM8/15/08

"m II" <C...@in.the.hat> wrote in message news:i3gpk.7208$%b7.6233@edtnps82...

MNMikeW wrote:
> "m II" <C...@in.the.hat> wrote in message
> green...@cato.com wrote:
>
>>> There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election. I doubt the
>>> American people will sit idly by and let 3 in a row get stolen, so
>>> expect dangerous fireworks this fall. Stock up on ammo and canned
>>> goods.
>> If you have the ammo - you don't need to stock up on canned goods.
>

> Are you saying gun owners will kill me for my food?
>

> I think they'd kill you just for fun.

Do you work for Blackwater?

I didn't think US gun owners were so stupid. The ones I've met here
seemed quite mature and responsible.

No but I have a few Blackwater Holsters. Very nice. I can shoot my own food,
I dont need yours.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 15, 2008, 10:21:57 AM8/15/08
Merle Haggard's Rainbow Stew song.Just as True today as it was back
then.

www.devilfinder.com free bubble up and rainbow stew
cuhulin

dxAce

Aug 15, 2008, 12:05:02 PM8/15/08

m II wrote:

> dxAce wrote:
>
> >> (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)
> >
> > What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.
>
> His postings don't resemble yours in the least.
>
> I've never seen him post anything even slightly resembling YOUR
> childish, insulting and poorly thought out rants.

Damn, I thought you and your dumbass mama left the building.

dxAce

Aug 15, 2008, 2:47:23 PM8/15/08

Dave wrote:

> dxAce wrote:
> >
> > Dave wrote:

> >> Why do you hate America?
> >
> > I love America, boy!
> You show utter contempt for our form of government by dismissing any
> point of view other than your own.

Really?

> You have a closed mind and no desire
> to learn from others.

Sorry Rickets, I simply do not wish to learn from YOU, a known 'tard boy.

> You are in lock-step with the enemies of the
> middle class and actually think you are one of them. You are a
> delusional peon.

You are a useful idiot.

MNMikeW

Aug 15, 2008, 2:52:35 PM8/15/08

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
Useful?

dxAce

Aug 15, 2008, 2:54:11 PM8/15/08

MNMikeW wrote:

Well, maybe I did exaggerate a bit :-)

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 2:57:22 PM8/15/08
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:47:23 -0400, dxAce wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>
>> dxAce wrote:

>> > I love America, boy!
>> You show utter contempt for our form of government by dismissing any
>> point of view other than your own.
>
> Really?

You prove it constantly.

cheley_b...@live.com

Aug 15, 2008, 3:13:00 PM8/15/08
> Obama in a landslide.

Whatsa Matter with this country ?

bpnjensen

Aug 15, 2008, 3:47:00 PM8/15/08
On Aug 15, 7:06 am, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> Do you work for Blackwater?
>
> I didn't think US gun owners were so stupid. The ones I've met here
> seemed quite mature and responsible.
>
> mike

It's all in the attitude, Mike - all in the attitude.

Bruce

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 4:49:56 PM8/15/08
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:13:00 -0700, cheley_bonstell88 wrote:

> Whatsa Matter with this country ?

TV

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 5:56:41 PM8/15/08
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:00:09 -0700, ASCII wrote:

> dogbertm...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>American voters are pissed as much as they were in 1980. Except this
>>time, the government has gone so crazy-nutball far-right instead of
>>crazy-nutball far left, and the backlash sitting out there is immense
>>and growing month by month.
>

> You think someone from the left will put out a contract on America like
> Neutered Gingrich did, and start a massive leftward movement?

Not necessary, really. A big dollop of centrist populism (and complete
sentences) would go really far right now.

m II

Aug 15, 2008, 6:06:27 PM8/15/08
Dave wrote:

> Not necessary, really. A big dollop of centrist populism (and complete
> sentences) would go really far right now.

Parole boards and time off for good behaviour prevent complete sentences.

snake (now wondering if 'centrist populism' is a redundant term)

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 9:08:23 PM8/15/08

- - You are a useful idiot.

- Useful?

A 'bad actor' serves as a very USEFUL Instrument
to serve as a Good Example {Object Lesson} of what
can happen to you -if- you are bad. - be good ~ RHF
.

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 9:25:11 PM8/15/08
On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> - SO, Obama Looks  funny
>
> - And He Has a Funny name
>
> - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> America..
>
>  ..

The Latest Rumors - John "Smiley" McCains VP Candidates

US Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)
http://www.senate.gov/~hutchison/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Bailey_Hutchison

BIO - http://www.senate.gov/~hutchison/bio.html
http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=h001016

VIDEO - http://www.texansforkay.com/

cheley_b...@live.com

Aug 15, 2008, 10:13:18 PM8/15/08

RHF

Aug 15, 2008, 10:20:30 PM8/15/08
On Aug 15, 7:13 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> On Aug 15, 9:25 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
>
> > > - SO, Obama Looks  funny
>
> > > - And He Has a Funny name
>
> > > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> > > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> > > What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > > America..
>
> > >  ..
>
> > The Latest Rumors - John "Smiley" McCains VP Candidates
>
> > US Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)http://www.senate.gov/~hutchison/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Bai...
>
> > BIO -http://www.senate.gov/~hutchison/bio.htmlhttp://bioguide.congress.gov...
>
> > VIDEO -http://www.texansforkay.com/- Hide quoted text -

Subject Line -read- John "Smiley" McCains VP Candidates;
a female Clarence Thomas

CB -this statement of yours- 'a female Clarence Thomas'
is 'classic' Left-Wing Racism promoted by the so called
"Liberal" Democrat Party of the USA. ~ RHF
.

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 10:44:12 PM8/15/08
m II wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>
>> Not necessary, really. A big dollop of centrist populism (and complete
>> sentences) would go really far right now.
>

> Parole boards and time off for good behaviour prevent complete sentences.
>

> snake (now wondering if 'centrist populism' is a redundant term)

centrist/populism

centrist-populism

Don't overthink it.

Telamon

Aug 15, 2008, 11:02:40 PM8/15/08
In article <ny5pk.7746$nu6.6974@edtnps83>, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> green...@cato.com wrote:
>
> >> There is no way John McCain can win in a fair election. I doubt the
> >> American people will sit idly by and let 3 in a row get stolen, so
> >> expect dangerous fireworks this fall. Stock up on ammo and canned goods.
> >
> > If you have the ammo - you don't need to stock up on canned goods.
>

> Are you saying gun owners will kill me for my food?

If they are hungry enough then they will.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 11:04:32 PM8/15/08
RHF wrote:

> A 'bad actor' serves as a very USEFUL Instrument
> to serve as a Good Example {Object Lesson} of what
> can happen to you -if- you are bad. - be good ~ RHF
> .

Didn't you learn anything when you were forced to read Orwell as a
child? Why don't they require reading him now?

Dave

Aug 15, 2008, 11:10:29 PM8/15/08
It's definitely an insult to Clarence Thomas. She's perfect; go for
it, Johnny!

Telamon

Aug 15, 2008, 11:11:59 PM8/15/08
In article <48a5824e$0$26211$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

> dxAce wrote:
> >
> > Dave wrote:

> >> Why do you hate America?
> >
> > I love America, boy!
> >

> >> How do you justify calling someone a Marxist?
> >
> > Because they tend to lean that way?
> >
> >> What proof do you have?
> >
> > They tend to lean that way?

> >> (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)
> >
> > What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.
> >

> > Now toddle along, boy.
> >

> So McCain is a Fascist because he tends to lean that way?

He was just passing some intestinal gas.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Aug 15, 2008, 11:14:38 PM8/15/08
In article <48a63efc$0$26198$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

No one here would ever accuse you of that.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II

Aug 15, 2008, 11:17:33 PM8/15/08
Telamon wrote:

>> So McCain is a Fascist because he tends to lean that way?
>
> He was just passing some intestinal gas.

Since when is passing gas the Right thing to do?

mike

Telamon

Aug 15, 2008, 11:55:03 PM8/15/08
In article <hFrpk.7596$%b7.2251@edtnps82>, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> Telamon wrote:
>
> >> So McCain is a Fascist because he tends to lean that way?
> >
> > He was just passing some intestinal gas.
>

> Since when is passing gas the Right thing to do?

So you just hold it in? That's great. Keep up the good work.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II

Aug 16, 2008, 11:05:25 AM8/16/08
Telamon wrote:

>> Since when is passing gas the Right thing to do?
>
> So you just hold it in? That's great. Keep up the good work.

I'd hate to be around YOUR dinner table.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©

Telamon

Aug 16, 2008, 6:26:15 PM8/16/08
In article <V0Cpk.7670$%b7.1606@edtnps82>, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> Telamon wrote:
>
> >> Since when is passing gas the Right thing to do?
> >
> > So you just hold it in? That's great. Keep up the good work.
>

> I'd hate to be around YOUR dinner table.

There is a time and place for everything but apparently you were not
brought up with any manners.

You have yet to clean up your act in the news group so I would not go
pointing fingers at someone else.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2008, 6:44:52 PM8/16/08
On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> - SO, Obama Looks  funny
>
> - And He Has a Funny name
>
> - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> America..
>
>  ..

Oh yeah, with double-digit inflation on the way thanks directly to the
plummeting value of the dollar, unregulated financial industry lunacy,
and skyrocketing energy prices --- all Bush's fault to some degree or
another --- it's good the GOP is in such great shape that they can
elect
an obviously congnitively impaired, possibly Alzheimer-suffering
McCain
over a hyper-intelligent and fit-for-office Obama. Oh yeah, right. :P

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/aug2008/db2008081...

With rumors of a floor fight in Denver between Clinton loyalists and
Obama supporters at the Democratic Convention, with Michigan and
Florida perhaps being seated after all, all eyes will be on the
convention. The drama and excitement will sell an awful lot of
newspapers and fill a lot of broadcast hours.

By comparison, the Republic party convention is going to be a rather
pathetic, embarassing, and flaccid affair. Unless they figure out a
way to disinterr and reanimate Ronald Reagan and get him to give the
keynote speech. LOL. What a bunch of losers and failures.

It's hard to imagine a worse bunch of people running America than the
ones we have right now.

Me and "Larry the Landslide Lizard" are going to have a giant party
after the massive Obama landslide in November.
We'll come visit and comfort the poor little disconsolate "Victor the
Victory Elephant"
http://www.victorthevictoryelephant.com for entering a well-earned
vacation in the political wilderness for a generation.

Oops, the GOP's victory mascot people didn't bother to register the
URL, so it now points to a liberal talk show host's site.
LOL. What a bunch of incompetent goons.

Billy Burpelson

Aug 16, 2008, 11:47:09 PM8/16/08
dogbertm...@gmail.com wrote:

> Oh yeah, with double-digit inflation on the way...

Huh? Double digit inflation "on the way"? Sorry, but it's easily *here
already*. :-(

Per the Wall Street Journal last week, the cost of Cheerios(tm) was up
17% in just the last -quarter-. Baking and bread flour up 39% in the
same period. Gasoline, home heating fuel and medical care -easily- in
the double digit range. The list goes on. (Please don't believe the
bogus, 'cooked' numbers put out by the govt).

Telamon

Aug 17, 2008, 12:42:22 AM8/17/08
In article <1bNpk.20106$uE5....@flpi144.ffdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

Oh yes. I would always believe you over the government. You have written
so many really brilliant posts. Not.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Billy Burpelson

Aug 17, 2008, 10:03:53 AM8/17/08

Telamon wrote:

> Oh yes. I would always believe you over the government.

Uh, Teleturd, I wasn't asking you to believe -me-. It was quoted from
the right-wing *Wall Street Journal*.

Please pay attention.

Please try to improve your reading comprehension skills.

Please direct your complaint to the Wall Street Journal.

Thank you.

Telamon

Aug 17, 2008, 3:53:58 PM8/17/08
In article <edWpk.21779$N87....@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

Hey there Billy boy. Please try to understand that what you posted is
your take on the Wall Street Journal unless you started working for them.

Please try to improve your thinking skills.

You are welcome idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Aug 17, 2008, 4:53:01 PM8/17/08
On Aug 16, 3:44 pm, dogbertmcdogg...@gmail.com wrote:

- Oh yeah, with double-digit inflation on the way thanks
- directly to the plummeting value of the dollar, unregulated
- financial industry lunacy, and skyrocketing energy prices ---

The Double Digit Heads of Inflation . . .

The US House lead by Nancy Pelosi, D-CA and the
US Senate lead by Harry Reid, D-NV; both Controlled
by the Democrat Party of the USA.

Impeach Pelosi and Reed
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2047008/posts

* Harry Mason Reid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Reid

* Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi
.
HUMmmm - Now Lets See . . .
All Federal Funding {Budgets and Budget Cuts}
Starts with the US House of Representatives
which is Headed by Nancy Pelosi a Democrat
and Control by the Democrat Party of the USA.
ABOUT - The United States House of Representatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives
Note - That the US Constitution provides that the approval
of both Houses of Congress is necessary for the passage
of Legislation {Funding}.
Reminder - The US Constitution provides that : "All Bills for
raising Revenue {Funding} shall originate in the US House
of Representatives."
http://www.house.gov/
http://speaker.gov/
http://www.majorityleader.gov/
http://majoritywhip.house.gov/
http://www.dems.gov/
http://www.house.gov/pelosi/
http://sadbastards.wordpress.com/2006/11/09/who-is-nancy-pelosi-what-...
Coming Soon : One-Party-One-Vote
- - - The House Democrats => http://www.housedemocrats.gov/

Oops - And the US Senate is also controlled by the
Democrats {The Good Guys} too. Lead by Harry Reid
a Democrat with a majority of Democrats in Control.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Reid

Point # 1 - No New US Oil Production
- - - Credit the Democrats for skyrocketing energy prices .
{ But the Liberals Want You To Blame Bush. }

Point # 2 - Out of Control US Government Spending :
Credit the Democrats for the plummeting value of the dollar.
{ But the Liberals Want You To Blame Bush. }

Point # 3 - DOUBLE DIGIT EVERYTHING : Credit the
Democrats for 'unregulated financial industry lunacy'.
{ But the Liberals Want You To Blame Bush. }

ABOUT - The Democratic Party of the USA
{The Peoples Party of National Unity and World Brotherhood}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_%28United_States%29

the real blame belongs with a spend-spend-spend
and still do nothing us congress ~ RHF
.

Dave

Aug 17, 2008, 6:44:28 PM8/17/08
RHF wrote:

> Impeach Pelosi and Reed

We are in total agreement. They are the ones who funded the illegal and
immoral Iraq War. Too weak to stand up to Bush; too partisan to risk
sacrificing their political futures for the good of the country, (by not
impeaching Bush and Cheney).

Telamon

Aug 17, 2008, 7:05:20 PM8/17/08
In article <48a8a9cd$0$26219$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

You are totally confused then. No surprise.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

harvey

Aug 17, 2008, 8:42:42 PM8/17/08

- ANd we'll have a Presence in Iraq for A hundred more years !

Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course"

http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 18, 2008, 11:37:07 AM8/18/08
Russia is crying because America has some Military Bases very near
Russia and America is building (or will be building more) more American
Military Bases very near Russia.I prefer America to own the World.
cuhulin

RHF

Aug 18, 2008, 3:38:09 PM8/18/08

for Freedom and Democracy in : Germany, Japan, Korea . . .
[ No Need To 'imagine' It - It Is Happening Today. ]

The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . . American Peace
Makers. God {allah} Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF
.

Dave

Aug 18, 2008, 7:42:52 PM8/18/08
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:38:09 -0700, RHF wrote:

>> - ANd we'll have a Presence in Iraq for A hundred more years !
>>
>> Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course"
>>
>> http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home
>
> Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course" for Freedom
> and Democracy in : Germany, Japan, Korea . . . [ No Need To 'imagine' It
> - It Is Happening Today. ]
>
> The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . . American Peace Makers. God
> {allah} Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF

Put a sock in it, Wally George. You are the worst kind of traitor there
is. None so blind as he who WILL NOT see.

Brenda Ann

Aug 18, 2008, 8:22:47 PM8/18/08

"Dave" <j...@somewhere.com> wrote in message

It is noteworthy that nobody is getting shot at in Germany, Japan or Korea
(except for the extremely rare pot shots on the DMZ in Korea. I think the
last one killed was sometime in the 70's).

m II

Aug 18, 2008, 8:34:36 PM8/18/08

dxAce

Aug 19, 2008, 7:01:11 AM8/19/08

Canadian troops ordered to ignore rape in Afghanistan:

http://theproles.blogspot.com/2008/06/canadian-troops-ordered-to-ignore-rape.html

Best you and your dumbass mama run along, boy.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 19, 2008, 9:57:21 AM8/19/08
Mystery website tipping off this person as McCain's VP.
www.worldnetdaily.com
www.McCainPalin.com

And she (Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska) is cute too.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 19, 2008, 1:16:02 PM8/19/08
B HO is heading over to the Red Light District now.
cuhulin

RHF

Aug 19, 2008, 10:27:14 PM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 5:22 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Dave" <j...@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> >> Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course" for Freedom
> >> and Democracy in : Germany, Japan, Korea . . . [ No Need To 'imagine' It
> >> - It Is Happening Today. ]

- - - The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . .
- - - American Peace Makers. God {allah}
- - - Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF

- - Put a sock in it, Wally George.
- - You are the worst kind of traitor there is.
- - None so blind as he who WILL NOT see.

Removing the Sock and Offering the Traitorous Hand
of World Peace and American Friendship from the
Peace Loving Peoples of the USofA.

- It is noteworthy that nobody is getting shot at in
- Germany, Japan or Korea (except for the extremely
- rare pot shots on the DMZ in Korea. I think the last
- one killed was sometime in the 70's).

After 50 Years of an 'american' Presence; one would
expect there would be some degree of 'pacification'.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pacification

The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . . American Peace

Makers. God {Allah} Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF
.

RHF

Aug 19, 2008, 10:32:54 PM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 5:34 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> Brenda Ann wrote:
> > It is noteworthy that nobody is getting shot at in Germany, Japan or Korea
> > (except for the extremely rare pot shots on the DMZ in Korea. I think the
> > last one killed was sometime in the 70's).
>
> The occupiers make up for it by raping more.
>
> http://www.gulfnews.com/world/Japan/10188917.htmlhttp://www.gulfnews.com/world/Japan/10195253.htmlhttp://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/07/05/p9201http://clusty.com/search?input-form=clusty-simple&v%3Asources=webplus...http://www2.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-09/12/content_263740.htmhttp://clusty.com/search?input-form=clusty-simple&v%3Asources=webplus...

Mike,

Better as a Canadian that you should think . . .
on the 'fact' that White Europeans still occupy
the Land of Canada "The Great White North";
and Rape the Land of the Native Peoples Everyday

deal with your own crimes before you talk about
the transgressions of others . . . ~ RHF
.

RHF

Aug 20, 2008, 1:07:32 AM8/20/08
On Aug 14, 9:12 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
>
> > - SO,ObamaLooks  funny

> > - And He Has a Funny name
>
> > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> > What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > America..
>
> >  ..
>
> Black Voters Can't PutObamain the White House
>
> http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=7ca...
>
> TBL : The Votes of White Blue-Collar Working Americans
> Is What Gets US Presidential Candidates Elected.
>
> -ps- these were the same voters that 'bho' made fun of
> and put down for clinging to guns and religion ~ RHFhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/14/barackobama.uselections20...
>  .

Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/scottwendt/gGxzPV

Obama 08 website calls Draft Registration "Military Slavery"

Question # 1 - Did in-fact Barack Hussein Obama II
'register' for the Draft ?

Question # 2 - Did in-fact Barack Hussein Obama II
Serve in the ROTC while in College ?

Question # 3 - Did in-fact Barack Hussein Obama II
Serve in the US Military ?

RHF

Aug 20, 2008, 1:27:28 AM8/20/08
On Aug 19, 10:07 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Aug 14, 9:12 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 14, 5:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
>
> > > - SO,ObamaLooks  funny
>
> > > - And He Has a Funny name
>
> > > - And He doesn't look like the old drunks down at the Bar
>
> > > - So , everyone votes for John McCain..
>
> > > What does  that mean for the next four years for The United States of
> > > America..
>
> > >  ..
>
> > Black Voters Can't PutObamain the White House
>
> >http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=7ca...
>
> > TBL : The Votes of White Blue-Collar Working Americans
> > Is What Gets US Presidential Candidates Elected.
>
> > -ps- these were the same voters that 'bho' made fun of
> > and put down for clinging to guns and religion ~ RHFhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/14/barackobama.uselections20...
> >  .

- Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"
- http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/scottwendt/gGxzPV

- Obama 08 website calls Draft Registration "Military Slavery"

- Question # 1 - Did in-fact Barack Hussein Obama II
- 'register' for the Draft ?

? Selective Service and the Draft ?
Barack Hussein Obama II Did He ? -or- Didn't He ?
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/stephencoffman/gGxskJ/commentary

Point # 1 - Under this Senator Obama was Legally
required to Register during July 1980.
-source- Obama'08

Point # 2 - There is No Record of his Registering and
his Campaign will not address the issue.
-source- Obama'08

- Question # 2 - Did in-fact Barack Hussein Obama II
- Serve in the ROTC while in College ?
-
- Question # 3 - Did in-fact Barack Hussein Obama II
- Serve in the US Military ?

Dave

Aug 20, 2008, 9:07:50 AM8/20/08
RHF wrote:

> Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"
> http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/scottwendt/gGxzPV
>
> Obama 08 website calls Draft Registration "Military Slavery"

"Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community
members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by
the campaign."

RHF

Aug 20, 2008, 1:10:21 PM8/20/08
On Aug 20, 6:07 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:

- - Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"
- - http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/scottwendt/gGxzPV
- -
- - Obama 08 website calls Draft Registration "Military Slavery"

- "Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents
- the opinions of community members and in no way
- should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by
- the campaign."

D'Oh ! -if- It is misleading or in error or a lie
?WHY? Do they still have it on their 'official'
Obama'08 website - wondering . . . ~ RHF
.

Dave

Aug 20, 2008, 3:52:16 PM8/20/08

It's that "freedom" thing you have so much trouble defining. Personally,
I support the draft; use rich kids for cannon fodder for a change.

RHF

Aug 21, 2008, 6:48:58 AM8/21/08
On Aug 20, 12:52 pm, Dave <j...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:10:21 -0700, RHF wrote:
> > On Aug 20, 6:07 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - D'Oh ! -if- It is misleading or in error or a lie
- - ?WHY? Do they still have it on their 'official'
- - Obama'08 website - wondering . . . ~ RHF
- - .

- It's that "freedom" thing you have so much trouble defining.

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to be Misleading

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to be In Error

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to Lie

- Personally, I support the draft;

A Fair Draft : All Things Being Equal To All People.

- use rich kids

The Rich and 'poor' should both be represented equally.

-If- The 'concept' of a Graduated Income Tax is Fair and
Just -to-have- Those Who Have Benefited Financially the
most from our Society to Pay More in Taxes
-Then-To- Those Who Have Benefited the most from our
Society should be Represented More in Our Miltiary.

- for cannon fodder for a change.

No One Should Be Used As Cannon Fodder Rich or 'poor'.
.

none

Aug 21, 2008, 8:44:11 AM8/21/08
Today at a townhall meeting, an audience member praised Sen. John McCain
(R-AZ) for his vow to “follow bin Laden to the gates of hell.” After a
long question about veterans’ care, the questioner said she believed we
needed to reinstate the draft, to which McCain seemed to readily agree:

QUESTIONER: If we don’t reenact the draft, I don’t think we’ll have
anyone to chase Bin Laden to the gates of hell.

[Appaluse]

MCCAIN: Ma’am, let me say that I don’t disagree with anything you said.

harvey

Aug 21, 2008, 8:45:48 AM8/21/08

Some loud mouth hooked into Obamas Web site;

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/scottwendt

Obamas so easy to defeat,

there must have been Republican Money funding his initial drive

Looks Funny

Funny Name

Middle name

is Husseain

all add up to

John McCain

Billy Smith

Aug 24, 2008, 4:01:24 AM8/24/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

Much less clueless than yourself Teletubbie. Are you the one with the purse
you got from the state you live in