GOP Spends Record Billions on Campain But Only Gain House

FullName

Nov 3, 2010, 1:18:04 PM11/3/10
I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something! Better
the house then anything I guess. With only house control, I wonder how do
they plan on paying back the foreign campaign investors?

How much will the spend to buy the presidency?

I'm pretty sure Limpballs and Bleck are already are payed back for the
few hundred $$$ they invested.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 3, 2010, 1:37:17 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 1:18 pm, FullName <DV...@123.com> wrote:
> I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something! [drool]

LOL!!! the pussytards demonkraps won by losing!!!!

RHF

Nov 3, 2010, 2:03:16 PM11/3/10

Say what you will -but- The Obama Agenda
is =D=O=A= as of 3 JAN 2011

Starting Today the Democrats will be using the
"R" Word {Recession} and "D" Words {Depression}
and trying to Blame the Republicans for . . .
the Great Obama Depression of 2010;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2cb4a5cba3a3f8df

and the Great Obama Depression of 2011;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b0c97076e3f00b6

and the Great Obama Depression of 2012;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b8f06310dd8e137f

and the Great Obama Depression of 2013;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/58da118b57efdce1

and the Great Obama Depression of 2014;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1647a644a9b4bb3b

and the Great Obama Depression of 2015;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5a2d94877b3e7fcb

and the Great Obama Depression of 2016;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4871cc58fd455c6c

and the Great Obama Depression of 2017;
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/db6e9e7196c4f7e5

and the Great Obama Depression of 2018;
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/7ab4d19b5c461925

and the Great Obama Depression of 2019;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/92260672c73bd6bc

and the Great Obama Depression of 2020;
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/db6e9e7196c4f7e5

Two Years After Obama's Election :
The Verdict on Prez Obama :
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/05f8f0be4a2b20bc
A Culture of National Debt and Obama-Tax-Slavery©
.
.

Stephen Young

Nov 3, 2010, 2:11:02 PM11/3/10

Perhaps, but at least we have integrity and don't sell out to the highest
bidder or manipulate the lower intellect

Stephen Young

Nov 3, 2010, 2:16:33 PM11/3/10

I hope you realize that drugs are still illegal
I hope you check yourself in while there is still health care for trailer
trash like you

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 3:09:54 PM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 11:16 AM, Stephen Young wrote:

> I hope you realize that drugs are still illegal
> I hope you check yourself in while there is still health care for trailer
> trash like you

What a friggin' idiot ... go play with yourself little man ...

Regards,
JS

wy

Nov 3, 2010, 3:17:46 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 2:03 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:18 am, FullName <DV...@123.com> wrote:
>
> > I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something! Better
> > the house then anything I guess. With only house control, I wonder how do
> > they plan on paying back the foreign campaign investors?
>
> > How much will the spend to buy the presidency?
>
> > I'm pretty sure Limpballs and Bleck are already are payed back for the
> > few hundred $$$ they invested.
>
> Say what you will -but- The Obama Agenda
> is =D=O=A= as of 3 JAN 2011

Sorry, but Obama still has veto power and Repugnants lack the 2/3
majority needed to override that power. Snivel on for another two
years.

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 3:28:18 PM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 12:17 PM, wy wrote:

> Sorry, but Obama still has veto power and Repugnants lack the 2/3
> majority needed to override that power. Snivel on for another two
> years.

Fool, it is exactly what the puppet masters want. The idiot think, "Oh,
if only we republi-crats had our candidates in, the world would be
different."

The same plans roll on, no matter who is in office ... regan, clinton,
bushes, obama, etc., etc. The agenda marches on ...

Regards,
JS

buzz

Nov 3, 2010, 4:39:51 PM11/3/10
Stephen Young wrote:

> Perhaps, but at least we have integrity and don't sell out to the highest
> bidder or manipulate the lower intellect

THAT has to qualify as the stupidest statement of the year.
Dingy Harry and Nasty Pelosi in back room deals, Nasty Pelosi, who's
husband owns $17 million in Star-Kist Tuna, gets a special deal. When
the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had
American-Samoa exempt from paying the higher wage and added an earmark
to the bail out bill that would give $33 million to "economic
development in American-Samoa, all this to increase her husbands holding
in Star-Kist stock. Charlie Rangel and his ethics scandal, Dingy Harry
and his 1.1 million dollar deal on property he didn't even own,
Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson with his cold cash in the
freezer, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and his tax evasion, just to
name a few. We won't even go into all the attempted voter fraud by the
dim-witted dummycrats.

Yeah, you dim-witted dummycrats sure have integrity.

God Bless America...God Damn Rev J. Wright and his white hating black
panther buddies.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a
drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

"The Police acted stupidly"...Urkel Husein before taking time to learn
the facts.

Q...What does Barack Hussein Obama and Osama bin Laden have in common?
A...They both have friends that bombed the Pentagon.

"forget the truck...everybody can buy a truck."...Urkel Obama

Not in your economy Mr. Urkel Obama

"Navy corpse-man"...Urkel Obama (three times)

"We don't begrudge success. But I do think at a
certain point you've made enough money." -Urkel Obama

Liberal slogan: "Cool-Aid Cool-Aid, tastes great, Cool-Aid Cool-Aid,
can't wait".

Barack Hussein Obama...mmm mmm mmm
Send HIM to Pakistan to fight Osama...mmm mmm mmm

Simple-minded lying dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
liberals...morons electing morons.

Sex offender? Rapist? Child molester? Pedophile? Deal in child porn? Any
or all of these and not in jail? Thank a lib, especially a lib judge.

Werner

Nov 3, 2010, 4:58:14 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 1:18 pm, FullName <DV...@123.com> wrote:

If you look at the numbers you'll see that Dems outspent Repubs but
still lost the House.

Anyway, if politicians weren't worth buying there wouldn't be
spending.
http://www.EndIt.info

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 3, 2010, 5:27:13 PM11/3/10
Couple of days ago, I received a snail mail November 2010 Playboy
magazine in my snail mail box.I don't subscribe to Playboy magazine.But
I don't consider Playboy magazine to really be porn.

I subscribe to Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and PC World and
Smart Computing snail mail magazines.

I have dried paint in my hair, it's been in my hair for over a month.I
reckon I will get my scissors and cut it out.
cuhulin

buzz

Nov 3, 2010, 5:32:03 PM11/3/10

New York Times
Democrats Outspend G.O.P. in TV Ads in House Races
By MICHAEL LUO
Published: November 1, 2010

Despite a deluge of campaign spending over the last few months by
Republican-leaning outside groups, Democratic candidates and their
allies have outspent Republicans over all on television advertising in
House races, according to data provided by Kantar Media’s Campaign Media
Analysis Group, which tracks political advertising. In Senate races,
however, Republicans outspent Democrats.
Matthew Staver for The New York Times

The most recent numbers available, through Friday, showed that
Democratic candidates and their allies spent $142 million on television
advertising across all House races in the general election, compared
with $119 million by Republican candidates and their backers.

And they still lost. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C K Whatchamacallit

Nov 3, 2010, 6:35:37 PM11/3/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bingo! Some will never understand because they're too wrapped up in the
blame game. If everyone would step back and watch, they would learn a lot
from observation.

maxw...@my-deja.com

Nov 3, 2010, 7:04:12 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 1:18 pm, FullName <DV...@123.com> wrote:

The bright side is there was a lot of money spent by
republicans that lost such as Meg Whitman (ebay) and
Carly Fiorena. This is money that went into the
economy to help keep it going. Spending by those
that have it is what is needed in the economy since
they obviously don't want the govt to do it.

maxw...@my-deja.com

Nov 3, 2010, 7:06:07 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 2:03 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:18 am, FullName <DV...@123.com> wrote:
>
> > I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something! Better
> > the house then anything I guess. With only house control, I wonder how do
> > they plan on paying back the foreign campaign investors?
>
> > How much will the spend to buy the presidency?
>
> > I'm pretty sure Limpballs and Bleck are already are payed back for the
> > few hundred $$$ they invested.
>
> Say what you will -but- The Obama Agenda
> is =D=O=A= as of 3 JAN 2011
>
> Starting Today the Democrats will be using the
> "R" Word {Recession} and "D" Words {Depression}
> and trying to Blame the Republicans for . . .
> the Great Obama Depression of 2010;http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2cb4a5cba3a3f8df

I think that we were saved from the cold gray clouds
of a McCain depression that would have surely happened.

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 7:10:42 PM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 3:35 PM, C K Whatchamacallit wrote:

> Bingo! Some will never understand because they're too wrapped up in the
> blame game. If everyone would step back and watch, they would learn a lot
> from observation.

Yeah. Like the "sports-game-mentality" you pick a team and root for 'em!

Team A = republi-crats (AKA, repulsivecants)
Team B = demo-cans (AKA, dummycraps)

But dammit man, can't they come up with better cheerleaders? That damn
palin looks like a amish bitch out of costume and a LOT more stupid ...
the stupid part is OK. Easier to get in their pants that way ... but
dammit man, I want no part of those pants! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 7:12:21 PM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 4:06 PM, maxw...@my-deja.com wrote:

> I think that we were saved from the cold gray clouds
> of a McCain depression that would have surely happened.

Yeah, I guess some will prefer a ohblahblah depression over a
no-brain-mccain depression ... I'd rather have neither ... just me, I guess.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 7:14:16 PM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 2:27 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> ... But

> I don't consider Playboy magazine to really be porn.

Well, any mag which you have to read with the bathroom door closed and
LOCKED is questionable ... yanno'?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 7:16:18 PM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 4:04 PM, maxw...@my-deja.com wrote:

> The bright side is there was a lot of money spent by
> republicans that lost such as Meg Whitman (ebay) and
> Carly Fiorena. This is money that went into the
> economy to help keep it going. Spending by those
> that have it is what is needed in the economy since
> they obviously don't want the govt to do it.

The bad news? We get
jerry-homosexual-brown-criminal-treasonous-public-servant-b*st*rd back
for a second go around of "LET'S SPEND YOUR TAX DOLLARS ON PRETTY CHIT!"
I hate that game ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 7:19:14 PM11/3/10

Did I mention she has all the graceful movement of an Alaskan Moose?

Chuckle,
JS

John Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 7:23:11 PM11/3/10
On 11/3/2010 1:39 PM, buzz wrote:

I really don't care if they are republi-crat or demo-can ... unless one
would be better for target practice ...

Regards,
JS

Stephen Young

Nov 3, 2010, 10:44:20 PM11/3/10
On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:39:51 -0600, buzz wrote:

> Stephen Young wrote:
>

>> Perhaps, but at least we have integrity and don't sell out to the
>> highest bidder or manipulate the lower intellect
>>

> THAT has to qualify as the stupidest statement of the year.

<snip whining>

> Sex offender? Rapist? Child molester? Pedophile? Deal in child porn? Any
> or all of these and not in jail? Thank a lib, especially a lib judge.

I guess this shows your (and all teabagger) integrity and credibility
(And I was kind with what I snipped out)

Ya proved me wrong once again

Stephen Young

Nov 3, 2010, 10:50:18 PM11/3/10

This link does not reference the 527 groups where repugs spent 10-1

Walter Harding

Nov 3, 2010, 10:55:04 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 10:18 am, FullName <DV...@123.com> wrote:
> I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something!

1. Democrats spent more.
2. The Democrats didn't have that many seats up for re-election. in
2012, you guys got 26 to defend. Yikes.

Stephen Young

Nov 3, 2010, 11:01:08 PM11/3/10

This link does not reference the 527 groups where repugs spending 10-1 in
some states. Kind-a wish you could hide that turd now. Teabaggers, start
learning Mandarin

By the way, you as a teabagger, don't think you childish usenet groups
trick is going unnoticed. If you really had a point to argue, you would
be man enough to not act like a little school child. Unfortunately, small
brained little weasels like you are what destroys any attempt at
legitimate political reform with deceit and low-handedness. You are a
true coward and an embarrassment for any american. You are why anything
attempting what the teabag party says they are attempting will always
fail.

Enjoy the rest of your day surfing the binaries

Stephen Young

Nov 3, 2010, 11:04:25 PM11/3/10

Enjoy your lack of knowledge while you can
it's where faux and limpballs like you

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 3, 2010, 11:04:53 PM11/3/10
After America: There Is No Place To Go
http://www.rense.com/general92/afteramerica.htm

I am sleepy, fixin to hit the sack.Move over doggy.You wants ah cookie?
(Wait for it)
WOO WOO WOOF!
cuhulin

buzz

Nov 4, 2010, 12:30:39 AM11/4/10
Stephen Young wrote:

> By the way, you as a teabagger, don't think you childish usenet groups
> trick is going unnoticed.

Thank you for noticing.

> If you really had a point to argue, you would
> be man enough to not act like a little school child. Unfortunately, small
> brained little weasels like you are what destroys any attempt at
> legitimate political reform with deceit and low-handedness. You are a
> true coward and an embarrassment for any american.

Please don't be an embarrassment to America by not capitalizing it's name.

> You are why anything
> attempting what the teabag party says they are attempting will always
> fail.

Sure didn't fail last night.

> Enjoy the rest of your day surfing the binaries

Now get out of your mother's basement occasionally and see the real world.

We won, you lost.

buzz

Nov 4, 2010, 12:32:37 AM11/4/10
Stephen Young wrote:

> Ya proved me wrong once again

You are not hard to prove wrong.

dave

Nov 4, 2010, 10:41:17 AM11/4/10
buzz wrote:
> Stephen Young wrote:
>

>> Perhaps, but at least we have integrity and don't sell out to the
>> highest bidder or manipulate the lower intellect
>>

> THAT has to qualify as the stupidest statement of the year.
> Dingy Harry and Nasty Pelosi in back room deals, Nasty Pelosi, who's
> husband owns $17 million in Star-Kist Tuna, gets a special deal. When
> the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had
> American-Samoa exempt from paying the higher wage and added an earmark
> to the bail out bill that would give $33 million to "economic
> development in American-Samoa, all this to increase her husbands holding
> in Star-Kist stock. Charlie Rangel and his ethics scandal, Dingy Harry
> and his 1.1 million dollar deal on property he didn't even own,
> Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson with his cold cash in the
> freezer, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and his tax evasion, just to
> name a few. We won't even go into all the attempted voter fraud by the
> dim-witted dummycrats.

Keep digging.

dave

Nov 4, 2010, 10:42:34 AM11/4/10

> If you look at the numbers you'll see that Dems outspent Repubs but
> still lost the House.

The numbers? How the hell do you know the numbers? The election just ended.

dave

Nov 4, 2010, 10:43:14 AM11/4/10

dave

Nov 4, 2010, 10:55:09 AM11/4/10
buzz wrote:

> Please don't be an embarrassment to America by not capitalizing it's name.

Or the name of the guy who printed the first maps.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 4, 2010, 10:45:38 AM11/4/10
On Nov 3, 7:10 pm, John Shit-eater <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/3/2010 3:35 PM, C K Whatchamacallit wrote:

> > Bingo! Some will never understand because they're too wrapped up in the
> > blame game. If everyone would step back and watch, they would learn a lot
> > from observation.
>
> Yeah. Like the "sports-game-mentality" you pick a team and root for 'em!

NO, shit-eater.
Sports teams cannot force me to buy tickets.
Get it, moron?

It's team America
OR
It's team purple lipped, retarded, muslim, teleprompter.

> Team A = republi-crats (AKA, freedom party)
> Team B = demo-cans     (AKA, party of parasites.)
>
> [drivel]

America chose, you shit-eating-imbecile.

Tuesday's elections constituted the most
stunning rebuke to an incumbent president
in 72 years. Republicans campaigning
against the Obama agenda gained at
least 60 House seats, at least six Senate
seats, nine governorships and a large
number of state legislative chambers.
Exit polls showed a desire for smaller
government and repealing Obamacare.

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 4, 2010, 10:51:01 AM11/4/10

Patheic lib-turd-delusions...and typical...

They've been spending for years, you shit-eating-imbecile...LOL!!!
-=======
November 02, 2010
Restoring transparency
Ed Lasky
Barack Obama promised transparency:
that bills would be posted for review by Americans;
that negotiations over the health care bill would be
broadcast on CSPAN. Politics would be changed forever and the
old ways of Washington would be over.

Well, as we all know by now those promises
were all thrown under the bus. The Obama
team has hidden much of that they have
been up to over the last two years. They
have been criticized from right and left;
they could ignore criticism as long as
Democratic allies held sway in Congress.
But their allies are about to head home
(or to K Street) and we might finally be on the verge
of Republicans being able to
provide the transparency candidate Obama promised.

From the non-partisan The Hill:

The Obama administration's transparency
and accounting methods have been publicly
lambasted on a range of issues over the last couple of months.

In a report issued last month, Neil Barofsky,
the special inspector general for the Troubled
Asset Relief Program (TARP), suggested the
administration was playing accounting games
to make it look like the government was
regaining more money from TARP than it actually was...

Meanwhile, the Department of Health and Human
Services (HHS) quietly approved 30 waivers to
companies that were considering dropping their
healthcare coverage. The waivers enabled them
to dodge a key mandate in the healthcare law
President Obama signed earlier this year.

The decision, which was buried on HHS's
website and not announced in a press release,
was excoriated by both liberals and conservatives.

In September, White House Health Reform
Director Nancy-Ann DeParle stated on the
White House blog that the new healthcare l
aw "will make healthcare more affordable f
or Americans."

But Richard Foster, Medicare's
nonpartisan chief actuary, disputed
that assertion. At the time, he said,
"The amounts quoted in the White
House blog are not meaningful..."

The administration has also stonewalled
Congressional and media efforts
regarding the New Black Panther
Party voter intimidation case and
the role of officials at the Department
of Justice in deep-sixing this case.
Allegations of a cover-up by have
been made. Representative Frank
Wolf has been focused on this issue.
The bad news for the Obama team?
When he was in a minority he was
only able to bring a bit of pressure
on the Department of Justice.
In the majority, he will become
chairman of the committee that
oversees the budget of the
Department of Justice. I think
he will have a bit more leverage
to pry open the department and
get the facts released.
sz
Congressman Lamar Smith,
ranking member of the House Judiciary
Committee and a critic of the Department
of Justice, will also have a field day as
he pushes for more disclosure regarding
the Department's approach towards the
Association of Community Organizations
for Reform Now (the infamous ACORN)
as well as the New Black Panther Party case.

There is a lot of cleaning up to do after
the damage that Obama and his team
have wrought. Also, there will be
disclosures of waste and fraud in
the giant stimulus program.
Will there also be revelations of
patronage and political favoritism
courtesy of our taxpayer dollars?

Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis
wrote that "sunlight is the best disinfectant."

Let the sunshine in.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/11/restoring_transparency.html

RHF

Nov 4, 2010, 11:16:43 AM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 7:45 am, "Bareback Insane O'bungler"

<barebackinsaneobung...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 7:10 pm, John Shit-eater <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 11/3/2010 3:35 PM, C K Whatchamacallit wrote:

> > > Bingo! Some will never understand because they're too wrapped up in the
> > > blame game. If everyone would step back and watch, they would learn a lot
> > > from observation.
>
> > Yeah. Like the "sports-game-mentality" you pick a team and root for 'em!
>
> NO, shit-eater.
> Sports teams cannot force me to buy tickets.
> Get it, moron?
>
> It's team America
> OR
> It's team purple lipped, retarded, muslim, teleprompter.
>
> > Team A = republi-crats (AKA, freedom party)
> > Team B = demo-cans     (AKA, party of parasites.)
>
> > [drivel]
>
> America chose, you shit-eating-imbecile.

- Tuesday's elections constituted the most
- stunning rebuke to an incumbent president
- in 72 years. Republicans campaigning
- against the Obama agenda gained at
- least 60 House seats, at least six Senate
- seats, nine governorships and a large
- number of state legislative chambers.
- Exit polls showed a desire for smaller
- government and repealing Obamacare.

The American People Did Not Rebuke Prez Obama :
They Asserted Their Political Independence and
. . . THREW THE BUMS IN THE US CONGRESS OUT !

Please Note - That Prez Obama and the Obama Regime
dislikes the common term 'Obama Agenda' :
First Prez Obama reminds you that it is the
"American People's Agenda"
-or- You may also use the brand-name Obama-Genda©
-translation- Obama-Genda© = Hope and Change

Now get that right Obama-Genda© -not- Obama-Gender©

Obama-Gender© is Prez Obama's and the Obama Regime's
new Policy for the US Military to replace the former
Don't Ask Don't Tell [DADT] Policy.

The New Obama-Gender© Policy : We Don't Care [WDC]
What Your Gender Orientation/Identification Is As
Long As You Are Willing to Die For Your Country.
__________-please-sign-on-the-line-__________
* and raise your right hand

just for the fun of it ~ RHF©***
.
*** © This is another Copy-Righted 'Brain Fart' of RHF
-wrt- 'Brain Fart' -yeah- This Idea(s) Stinks -pew(pu)-
.
.

John Smith

Nov 4, 2010, 11:35:01 AM11/4/10
On 11/4/2010 7:45 AM, Bareback Insane O'bungler wrote:
> On Nov 3, 7:10 pm, John Shit-eater<assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 11/3/2010 3:35 PM, C K Whatchamacallit wrote:

>>> Bingo! Some will never understand because they're too wrapped up in the
>>> blame game. If everyone would step back and watch, they would learn a lot
>>> from observation.
>>
>> Yeah. Like the "sports-game-mentality" you pick a team and root for 'em!
>
> NO, shit-eater.
> Sports teams cannot force me to buy tickets.
> Get it, moron?
>
> It's team America
> OR
> It's team purple lipped, retarded, muslim, teleprompter.

Wow, thanks! You are an EXACT EXAMPLE of the type of moron I was
describing!

Regards,
JS

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 4, 2010, 1:06:21 PM11/4/10
On 11/3/2010 7:04 PM, maxw...@my-deja.com wrote:
> On Nov 3, 1:18 pm, FullName <DV...@123.com> wrote:
>> I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something! Better
>> the house then anything I guess. With only house control, I wonder how do
>> they plan on paying back the foreign campaign investors?
>>
>> How much will the spend to buy the presidency?
>>
>> I'm pretty sure Limpballs and Bleck are already are payed back for the
>> few hundred $$$ they invested.
>
> The bright side is there was a lot of money spent by
> republicans that lost such as Meg Whitman (ebay) and

So campaign finance reform hurts the economy and the Rich can't buy an
election.

Why have Liberals been lying to us all this time.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 4, 2010, 1:10:10 PM11/4/10
34 War Ships sent from U.S.for the SOB!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298049
cuhulin

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 4, 2010, 1:45:59 PM11/4/10

Like in the subject line?
LOL!!!
Wrong.
I'm not on "team purple lipped, retarded, muslim, teleprompter".
I'm on team "freedom", shit-eater.
ROFL!!!!
Double down, dip-shit-eater

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Nov 4, 2010, 1:52:13 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 11:16 am, RetardedHivFuckturd <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

They threw out the bums that supported
'Obungholer's Failed Agenda',
you shit-eating-retard.

> They Asserted Their Political Independence and
> . . . THREW THE BUMS IN THE US CONGRESS OUT !

another lib-turd-retard...
usenet=midnight basketball for shit-eating-retards

Walter Harding

Nov 4, 2010, 1:57:06 PM11/4/10

> > 1.  Democrats spent more.
> > 2.  The Democrats didn't have that many Senate seats up for re-election.  in
> > 2012, you guys got 21 to defend.  Yikes.

> Enjoy your lack of knowledge while you can
>     it's where faux and limpballs like you

Was it really on 48 hours ago you were still insisting the Democrats
would make gains in the House?

Bert Hyman

Nov 4, 2010, 2:57:31 PM11/4/10
In news:ias5gc$u69$1...@news.eternal-september.org FullName <DV...@123.com>
wrote:

> I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something!
> Better the house then anything I guess. With only house control, I
> wonder how do they plan on paying back the foreign campaign investors?

Since the Democrats outspent the Republicans, who are they going to have
to repay?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 4, 2010, 5:38:42 PM11/4/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Hanging bras on the Mississippi River Bridge

Vicksburg,Mississippi, Mississippi River Bridge. (not
Vicksburg,Michigan)
Yeahhh, they are doing it again.Mannnn, don't get me to lieing.It's
getting to where it is a regular event.
cuhulin

dave

Nov 4, 2010, 7:18:40 PM11/4/10

dave

Nov 4, 2010, 7:26:14 PM11/4/10
Bert Hyman wrote:
> In news:ias5gc$u69$1...@news.eternal-september.org FullName<DV...@123.com>

> Since the Democrats outspent the Republicans, who are they going to have
> to repay?

No they didn't. The DNC raised more money than the RNC, but that hardly
tells the whole story. Someone is lying to you and you're so dumb you
repeat it.

http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/index.php

http://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/index.php?cycle=2010&chart=A&view=N

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 4, 2010, 7:27:32 PM11/4/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Protests in Ireland

People in Ireland are pizzed off too.
cuhulin

John Smith

Nov 4, 2010, 7:31:47 PM11/4/10
> [blank]

Most intelligent thing I have ever seen you say, yet!

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 4, 2010, 7:54:27 PM11/4/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Merriam Webster Definition Govern

As in government.I don't need anybody to govern me.Do you need anybody
to govern you? I don't want to govern anybody.
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 4, 2010, 8:32:10 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 10:10 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:

- 34 War Ships sent from U.S.for the SOB!
- http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298049
- cuhulin

Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To India

Government-Waste-R-Us :
+12% Un-Employment Highest in the 21st Century
* Prez Obama Out-of-Touch With America
and Hard Working Tax Paying Americans

Government-Waste-R-Us :
Highest Home Foreclosures in the 21st Century
* Prez Obama Out-of-Touch With America
and Hard Working Tax Paying Americans

Government-Waste-R-Us :
First Major Business Recession & Economic
Depression in the 21st Century
* Prez Obama Out-of-Touch With America
and Hard Working Tax Paying Americans

yep that is the way i see it ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Nov 4, 2010, 9:16:16 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 10:52 am, "Bareback Insane O'bungler"

"Bareback Insane O'bungler" - ! RetardedHivFuckturd !

BIO'Ber - You said you would not kiss&lick and tell...

Now I know why they all call you 'Mister 7/11" ;;-}}
http://tinyurl.com/yzxqflj

.
The American People Did Not Rebuke Prez Obama :

They Asserted Their Political Independence and
. . . THREW THE BUMS IN THE US CONGRESS OUT !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3a6d1920f26cd7d
.
Informed-R-Us : Understanding the Obama-Genda©
-and- Obama-Gender© US Military Policy
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3a6d1920f26cd7d
.
.

RHF

Nov 4, 2010, 9:24:55 PM11/4/10

-
- http://www.opensecrets.org/parties/index.php
-
- http://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/index.php?cycle=2010&chart...

'Special Dave' - It repeat you dumb so you're
and you to lying is someone. ;;-}}

all knowledge are you 'special dave' ~ RHF
.

Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To India

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f30e651c1b834da1

John Smith

Nov 4, 2010, 11:30:36 PM11/4/10

HELL NO! I need to get rid of this bunch of
criminal-treasonous-b*st*rds who have stolen my public servants offices
and get someone in there who can take orders from the people!

But we do have to govern this country. Unfortunately, that is the
responsibility put on us by the forefathers and the Constitution!
Indeed, only the people, honest American citizens, have the just right
to govern the USA.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Nov 4, 2010, 11:34:48 PM11/4/10
On 11/4/2010 5:32 PM, RHF wrote:
> On Nov 4, 10:10 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> - 34 War Ships sent from U.S.for the SOB!
> - http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298049
> - cuhulin

> yep that is the way i see it ~ RHF
> .
> .

That dirty b*st*rd, and all his cronies, the banksters and wall street,
are dead toast in the next election ... unless, the puppet masters are
already ready to take control of us, their would-be-slaves, openly, and
this is just a taste of what they have planned for us with their NWO
(New World Order.)

Perhaps ohblahblah plans on running the world from india, who knows?

Regards,
JS

dave

Nov 5, 2010, 8:47:21 AM11/5/10

Why do you hate capitalism (which will die and take the country down
with it without strict regulation)?

RHF

Nov 5, 2010, 7:57:21 AM11/5/10
On Nov 4, 8:34 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/4/2010 5:32 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 10:10 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > - 34 War Ships sent from U.S.for the SOB!
> > -http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298049

> > - cuhulin
> > yep that is the way i see it ~ RHF
> >   .
> >   .

- That dirty b*st*rd, and all his cronies,
- the banksters and wall street,
- are dead toast in the next election ...
- unless, the puppet masters are already ready to
- take control of us, their would-be-slaves,
- openly, and this is just a taste of what they
- have planned for us with their NWO
- (New World Order.)
-
- Perhaps ohblahblah plans on running the world
- from india, who knows?
-
- Regards,
- JS

JS -wrt- Prez Obama's Ever Expanding Billion
Dollar Plus Trip/Visit To India seems like the
whole White House is Going along for the ride.

OOPS ! - It Starting To Look Like Another Obama
Prez-A-Duntzal : vacation,,, Vacation... VACATION!!!

Matter-of-Fact : Joyce Riley was talking about
the Obama India 'RAJ' on "The Power Hour" replay
this very overnight on the Shortwave Radio.
.

Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To India

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f30e651c1b834da1
.
It's Time for "The Power Hour" with Joyce Riley
-via- WWCR on 7,490 kHz & 13,845 kHz @ 12:00 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bd719241c5864967
.

Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To India

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a2b1c2ba206a22d2
.
Don't Buy !... Don't Comply !... Ask Why !
Heard on 'The Power Hour' with Joyce Riley
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/45279c4d5c94e077

.
The American People Did Not Rebuke Prez Obama :
They Asserted Their Political Independence and
. . . THREW THE BUMS IN THE US CONGRESS OUT !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3a6d1920f26cd7d
.

.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2010, 11:25:11 AM11/5/10
Br.Nathanael: Will A Military Coup Save America?
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2010, 12:34:57 PM11/5/10
Fully osperatyonal.

It Begins: Military's Cyberwar Command Is Fully Operational.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

The article Fully links to http://www.wired.com
Fully.
cuhulin

dave

Nov 5, 2010, 2:28:10 PM11/5/10

Now yer talkin' like a real Namvet! We had to destroy the village to
save it, SIR!

dave

Nov 5, 2010, 2:29:21 PM11/5/10

I'm trying to wean you from addiction to cyberspew. You have to be very
careful.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2010, 3:34:14 PM11/5/10
Independent Newsite Fraudently Blacklisted by internet explorer
http://www.standeyo.com

Newsite is, http://www.activistpost.com

Commie azz internet explorer! Commie azz google!

Say, that first Mad Max movie, when that guy was hauling that motorbike
in the back of that pickup truck.What was that song the guy in the
pickup truck was singing? I wants to learn the lyrics/words of that
song.

I received a snail mail happy birthday card this morning from that
married Irish woman wayyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond.I reckon
she still luvs me.The card has a picture of an old timey wooden
wheelbarrow sitting inside of an old timey wood shed.
Watermark Publishing Ltd.
http://www.watermarkpublishing.com
cuhulin

Stephen Young

Nov 5, 2010, 5:13:05 PM11/5/10
On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:57:31 +0000, Bert Hyman wrote:

> In news:ias5gc$u69$1...@news.eternal-september.org FullName <DV...@123.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something!
>> Better the house then anything I guess. With only house control, I
>> wonder how do they plan on paying back the foreign campaign investors?
>
> Since the Democrats outspent the Republicans, who are they going to have
> to repay?

Someday, you will look back and see how closed minded you are watching
your FAUX Limpballs propaganda of foreigners

Try looking up "517 groups"

Stephen Young

Nov 5, 2010, 5:14:38 PM11/5/10

You must be the dumbest idiot on the internet
get yourself some meds boy! You'll be cut off shortly

Bert Hyman

Nov 5, 2010, 5:29:22 PM11/5/10
In news:ib1s11$jfj$1...@news.eternal-september.org Stephen Young
<EvilErran...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try looking up "517 groups"

Do you think that they only support Republicans?

RHF

Nov 5, 2010, 5:47:04 PM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 2:14 pm, Stephen Young <EvilErrantEleph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:24:55 -0700, RHF wrote:

- You must be the dumbest idiot on the internet get
- yourself some meds boy! You'll be cut off shortly

Stephen Young speaking of "the dumbest idiot on
the internet' How Are You . . . ;;-}} ~ RHF

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2010, 5:41:50 PM11/5/10
http://www.opinion-maker.org
Indian Sojurn

They have a different name for the SOB! They call him Ben obama.
As in Ben Laden?
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 5, 2010, 6:05:25 PM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 2:13 pm, Stephen Young <EvilErrantEleph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:57:31 +0000, Bert Hyman wrote:
> > Innews:ias5gc$u69$1...@news.eternal-september.orgFullName <DV...@123.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >> I suppose that if you spend $billions$, they should get something!
> >> Better the house then anything I guess. With only house control, I
> >> wonder how do they plan on paying back the foreign campaign investors?
>
> > Since the Democrats outspent the Republicans, who are they going to have
> > to repay?
>
> Someday, you will look back and see how closed minded you are watching
> your FAUX Limpballs propaganda of foreigners
>
> Try looking up "517 groups"

Stephen Young speaking of "517 Groups" : You Are
. . . A Group-of-One; no numbers required ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e08972426190aadf

.
Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To India
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f30e651c1b834da1
.

Prez Obama's "RAJ" Ever Expanding Billion

Dollar Plus Trip/Visit To India

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/30c22427e497d876
Now seems like the whole White House 'Entourage'
[RAJ] is Going along for the ride.
-aka- 'Special' Friends-of-Obama Fly-for-Free

dave

Nov 5, 2010, 7:09:06 PM11/5/10

Dover

Paul Briskette

Nov 5, 2010, 8:00:22 PM11/5/10

if u believe that $200m/day figure, i got some EMP resistant gold ta sell
ya

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 5, 2010, 8:36:40 PM11/5/10
Wind turbines jamming jet radar signals.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

About eight sumpin years ago Janine DeCandelario in Cupertino
(E-Commerce company, she worked for) and I used to email back and forth
with each other a bunch of times every day and night, we used to talk
politics.Her girlfriend took off to Florida.I didn't hear from Janine
anymore.I think she went to Florida too.Janine used to call World Net
Daily, Whirrled Nuts Daily.Her dad was going to marry a Russian
woman.Russky went to San Francisco, a few days later she backed out and
went back to Russia.
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 5, 2010, 8:59:46 PM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 5:00 pm, Paul Briskette <f...@email.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:34:48 -0700, John Smith wrote:
> > On 11/4/2010 5:32 PM, RHF wrote:
> >> On Nov 4, 10:10 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> >> - 34 War Ships sent from U.S.for the SOB! -
> >>http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=298049- cuhulin

> >> yep that is the way i see it ~ RHF
> >>   .
> >>   .
>
> > That dirty b*st*rd, and all his cronies, the banksters and wall street,
> > are dead toast in the next election ... unless, the puppet masters are
> > already ready to take control of us, their would-be-slaves, openly, and
> > this is just a taste of what they have planned for us with their NWO
> > (New World Order.)
>
> > Perhaps ohblahblah plans on running the world from india, who knows?
>
> > Regards,
> > JS

- if u believe that $200m/day figure,
- i got some EMP resistant gold ta sell ya

Paul Brisk...Ette !

Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India and Ever

Expanding Billion Dollar Plus Trip/Visit To India
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/30c22427e497d876
Now seems like the whole White House 'Entourage'
[RAJ] is Going along for the ride.
-aka- 'Special' Friends-of-Obama Fly-for-Free
.

Prez Obama's Ever Expanding Royal 'RAJ' Vacation
Billion Dollar Plus Trip/Visit To India seems like
the whole White House is Going along for the ride.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8670716817049225

OOPS ! - It Starting To Look A-Lot Like Another
Royal Obama Prez-A-Duntzal : v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n---
vacation,,, Vacation... VACATION!!!

Matter-of-Fact : Joyce Riley was talking about
the Obama India 'RAJ' on "The Power Hour" replay
this very overnight on the Shortwave Radio.
.

Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To India

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f30e651c1b834da1
.
GOP 2010 Election Campaign to Block the
Obama-Genda© Succeeds !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8670716817049225
Just Say NO the the Excesses of The Obamas !
Just Say NO the the Spending of The Obamas !
Just Say NO the the Wastefulness of The Obamas !
Just Say NO the the Taxes of The Obamas !
"The Obamas" = HR*-POTUS & HR*-FLOTUS and all
the little Obama-Bots© now working in the
Obama White House and the Obama Regime
* "HR" = His Royal & Her Royal {Highnesses}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Highness
.

Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To India

.
The American People Did Not Rebuke Prez Obama :
They Asserted Their Political Independence and
. . . THREW THE BUMS IN THE US CONGRESS OUT !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3a6d1920f26cd7d
.

.
The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©
has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate ! ~ RHF
-wrt- Baracking© - Shouting the Liberal Democrat Left's
Hateful and Divisive Rhetoric* Back-In-Their-Face
* Rules for Radicals in the Hands of Conservatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 6, 2010, 10:16:13 AM11/6/10
About the same time, Hitlery Klintoon just happens to be in Asia too, is
she not?
I think I read/saw something about that a few days ago at
http://www.libertypost.org

Whatever, you can be certain they (''they'') are up to no good.
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 6, 2010, 6:41:43 PM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 7:16 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:

- About the same time, Hitlery Klintoon just
- happens to be in Asia too, is she not?
-
- I think I read/saw something about that a
- few days ago at
- http://www.libertypost.org
-
- Whatever, you can be certain they (''they'')
- are up to no good.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Why is everyone in the Obama Regime leaving . . .

The Washington DC Area and the USA for the next
few days . . .

Do They Know Something BAD Is About To Happen ? ? ?

-and- Like "The Rats" They are leaving the
Ship . . .

one wonders... and begins to worry... ~ RHF
.
Government-Waste-R-Us :

Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India

a Billion Dollars and growing...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0b1b6e0ea43bc654
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 6, 2010, 8:24:54 PM11/6/10
NASA Warns of once in a Century Solar Flare
http://www.rense.com
The article links to telegraph.co.uk

Like the old guy who was checkin the oil in the Waterworld movie said,
Oh, Thank God!
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 7, 2010, 12:41:23 AM11/7/10
On Nov 6, 6:41 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 7:16 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> - About the same time, Hitlery Klintoon just
> - happens to be in Asia too, is she not?
> -
> - I think I read/saw something about that a
> - few days ago at
> -http://www.libertypost.org

> -
> - Whatever, you can be certain they (''they'')
> - are up to no good.
> - cuhulin
>
> Cuhulin,
>
> Why is everyone in the Obama Regime leaving . . .
>
> The Washington DC Area and the USA for the next
> few days . . .
>
> Do They Know Something BAD Is About To Happen ? ? ?
>
> -and- Like "The Rats" They are leaving the
> Ship . . .
>
> one wonders... and begins to worry... ~ RHF
>  .
> Government-Waste-R-Us :
> Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India
> a Billion Dollars and growing...http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0b1b6e0ea43bc654
>  .
>  .

BHO wants to see the volcano in Indonesia. India is not as exciting...

RHF

Nov 8, 2010, 6:25:27 AM11/8/10
- - - On Nov 6, 7:16 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- - -
- - - About the same time, Hitlery Klintoon just
- - - happens to be in Asia too, is she not?
- - -
- - - I think I read/saw something about that a
- - - few days ago at
- - - http://www.libertypost.org
- - -
- - - Whatever, you can be certain they (''they'')
- - - are up to no good.
- - - cuhulin

- - On Nov 6, 6:41 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
- -
- - Cuhulin,
- -
- - Why is everyone in the Obama Regime leaving . . .
- -
- - The Washington DC Area and the USA for the next
- - few days . . .
- -
- - Do They Know Something BAD Is About To Happen ? ? ?
- -
- - -and- Like "The Rats" . . .
- - They are leaving the Ship {USA} . . .
- -
- - one wonders... and begins to worry... ~ RHF
- -  .
- - Government-Waste-R-Us :

- On Nov 6, 8:41 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
- BHO wants to see the volcano in Indonesia.
- India is not as exciting...

ARTHRNY,

The whole Obama India "RAJ" Vacation was planned
as a Post Election "Shill" Media Event by the
Obama Regime {a Propaganda Distraction} :

1 - Is Prez Obama at home in the USA Answering
the Hard Questions from the American Press as
to "Why The American People Rejected Prez Obama's
Agenda and Policies". NO Prez Obama is trying
to Escape the Hard Tough Questions.
PREZ OBAMA CAN'T ANSWER THE HARD QUESTIONS !

2 - Prez Obama is trying to 'appear' as a World
Leader {Look Important} that is Liked and Loved
to the American Electorate who just now said :
"no, No. NO! to Prez Obama's Agenda and Policies"
Prez Obama is Shilling for the Foreign News Media
{The Internationalist Press} while dodging the
American News Media by using this completely phony
Prez-A-Duntzial World Trade Mission "RAJ Vacation".
PREZ OBAMA REJECTED BY THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE !

3 - This whole Obama "RAJ" Vacation just shows
Prez Obama's Political Weakness and Inability to
face-up to the American Electorate after his
disastrous Mid-Term Election Losses this NO 2010.
PREZ OBAMA IS WEAK AND INEFFECTIVE !

The 2012 US Prez-A-Duntzial Election :
Spells 'Doom' and 'Disaster' for Prez Obama
and All Those Associated With Him {BHO} :
* Think Green America :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7bc3e011a5727cea
* Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/716acaa944680ab5
* Make It One Term : Then Out for BHO !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d51f5253fd43263a

and that is how i see it back here in the usa
living under the failed policies of obama, reid
and polosi; and the misguided obama agenda ~ RHF
.
.

[...]

RHF

Nov 8, 2010, 2:23:03 PM11/8/10
On Nov 8, 3:25 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To Indiahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a2b1c2ba206a22d2

>  .
> Don't Buy !... Don't Comply !... Ask Why !
> Heard on 'The Power Hour' with Joyce Rileyhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/45279c4d5c94e077

>  .
> The American People Did Not Rebuke Prez Obama :
> They Asserted Their Political Independence and
> . . . THREW THE BUMS IN THE US CONGRESS OUT !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3a6d1920f26cd7d

>  .
>  .
> The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©
> has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate ! ~ RHF
> -wrt- Baracking© - Shouting the Liberal Democrat Left's
> Hateful and Divisive Rhetoric* Back-In-Their-Face

Here is a product of the Obama's RAJ Vacation to
India : Harley-Davidson to Build Bikes in India

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-04/world/india.bikes_1_india-market-harley-davidsons-haryana?_s=PM:WORLD

More Jobs Lost in the USA : Thank You Prez Obama
for Sending More American Jobs Overseas -way-to-go-
.
Government-Waste-R-Us : Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ"
Vacation To India : Simply A Post Election "Shill"
Media Event
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 8, 2010, 10:00:18 PM11/8/10
There is a Harley Davidson factory near Shanghai,China.
Back around during the World War Two era, there was a Harley Davidson
factory and a Chevrolet factory in China.I have an old magazine article
about that, floatin around here somewhere.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 9, 2010, 12:49:29 AM11/9/10
> http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-04/world/india.bikes_1_india-market-h...

> More Jobs Lost in the USA : Thank You Prez Obama
> for Sending More American Jobs Overseas -way-to-go-
>  .
> Government-Waste-R-Us : Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ"
> Vacation To India : Simply A Post Election "Shill"
> Media Eventhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
>  .

Moving assembly plants to India is something new. Up until now it was
usually reserved for China. India was specializing in customer service
for nearly EVERY US based computer and telecom corporation . Now, a
Harley that is made in India sounds sacrilegious to me. I believe BHO
has skipped going to Bangalore ...The place were many ,many and more
yet high-tech American jobs went !

RHF

Nov 9, 2010, 4:55:05 AM11/9/10

- Now, a Harley that is made in India
- sounds sacrilegious to me.

Yeah a Sacred 'HOG'!
.
- I believe BHO has skipped going to Bangalore ...

I believe that Prez Obama skipped staying
in the USA and Facing the American People
after they Rejected BHO in the Election.

Government-Waste-R-Us : Prez Obama's Royal
"RAJ" Vacation To India : Simply A Post
Election "Shill" Media Event
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
.

RHF

Nov 9, 2010, 6:08:10 AM11/9/10
> [...]

> Prez Obama's Billion Dollar Trip/Visit To Indiahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a2b1c2ba206a22d2

>  .
> Don't Buy !... Don't Comply !... Ask Why !
> Heard on 'The Power Hour' with Joyce Rileyhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/45279c4d5c94e077

>  .
> The American People Did Not Rebuke Prez Obama :
> They Asserted Their Political Independence and
> . . . THREW THE BUMS IN THE US CONGRESS OUT !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3a6d1920f26cd7d

>  .
>  .
> The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©
> has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate ! ~ RHF
> -wrt- Baracking© - Shouting the Liberal Democrat Left's
> Hateful and Divisive Rhetoric* Back-In-Their-Face

Prez Obama promised Americans a "New Normal"
during his Royal RAJ Vacation to India : The
'New Normal' Being Constant High Un-Employment
in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years
to come . . .
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/8118276/Barack-Obama-warns-of-unemployment-being-new-normal-in-US.html

welcome to the bread-line comrade ~ RHF
.
.

Michael Coburn

Nov 9, 2010, 5:10:50 PM11/9/10

Why would compensated unemployment mean bread lines? The bread lines
form when unemployment is _NOT_ sufficiently compensated.

--
"Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -- http://GreaterVoice.org/60

RHF

Nov 9, 2010, 6:12:47 PM11/9/10
On Nov 9, 2:10 pm, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote:
- On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 03:08:10 -0800, RHF wrote:
- - - On Nov 8, 3:25 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
- - - Government-Waste-R-Us :
- - - Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India :
- - - Simply A Post Election "Shill" Media Event
- - - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
- - - {A Post Election Propaganda Distraction} :

- - Prez Obama promised Americans a "New Normal"
- - during his Royal RAJ Vacation to India :
- - The 'New Normal' Being Constant High Un-Employment
- - in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years
- - to come . . .
- - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/
barackobama/8118276/Barack-Obama-warns-of-unemployment-being-new-
normal-in-US.html
- -
- - welcome to the bread-line comrade ~ RHF

- Why would compensated unemployment mean
- bread lines?
- The bread lines form when unemployment is
- _NOT_ sufficiently compensated.

Michael Coburn,

Clearly You Do NOT Know of The 99-Weekers* !
* The Obama Regime's Un-mentionables !
* The Obama Regime's Un-Countable !
* The Obama Regime's Economic Un-Touchables
Defined as Permanently 'Not-Employable' so
that they are NOT Counted in the Unemployment
Numbers {CLOSING MY EYES :I DON'T SEE YOU}
http://www.kens5.com/news/99-Weeks-When-unemployment-benefits-run-out-105647698.html

The List of the 99 Weekers Grows Weekly under
the Obama Regime now numbering in the Millions.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/AR2010071205144.html
.
These are Hardworking American US Citizens that
the Obama Regime now classifies as 'unemployable'
and 'not-employable' and do not count in the
Unemployment Statistics {Really 18%~23% in the
what Prez Obama call's the "New Normal" of a
Constant State of High Unemployment.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/11/07/obama-warns-of-new-normal-for-economy/
Prez Obama's 'Change' : NO JOBS & NO WORK & NO HOPE
.
hence - welcome to the bread-line comrades ~ RHF

.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bb685f15447a5a9f
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3a9f9622b886e0b3
.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/89425d0ca657bef9
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/30c22427e497d876
.
Government-Waste-R-Us :
Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India :
Simply A Post Election "Shill" Media Event
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f30e651c1b834da1
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 9, 2010, 9:17:05 PM11/9/10
About two or maybe three years ago I saw an article at
http://www.rense.com
about the street wiring system in India.The article also included two or
three photos.You should have seen those photos.What a MESS! Looked like
the Flying Spaghettie Church monster.
cuhulin

Michael Coburn

Nov 9, 2010, 11:18:39 PM11/9/10
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:12:47 -0800, RHF wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2:10 pm, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote: - On Tue,
> 09 Nov 2010 03:08:10 -0800, RHF wrote: - - - On Nov 8, 3:25 am, RHF
> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote: - - - Government-Waste-R-Us :
> - - - Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India : - - - Simply A Post
> Election "Shill" Media Event - - -
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
> - - - {A Post Election Propaganda Distraction} :
>
> - - Prez Obama promised Americans a "New Normal" - - during his Royal
> RAJ Vacation to India : - - The 'New Normal' Being Constant High
> Un-Employment - - in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years - - to
> come . . .
> - - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/
> barackobama/8118276/Barack-Obama-warns-of-unemployment-being-new-
> normal-in-US.html
> - -
> - - welcome to the bread-line comrade ~ RHF
>
> - Why would compensated unemployment mean - bread lines?
> - The bread lines form when unemployment is - _NOT_ sufficiently
> compensated.
>
> Michael Coburn,
>
> Clearly You Do NOT Know of The 99-Weekers* !

I've noticed that the word "clearly" is usually the lead in to a pig shit
declaration of non factual manure.

* The Obama Regime's
> Un-mentionables ! * The Obama Regime's Un-Countable !
> * The Obama Regime's Economic Un-Touchables Defined as Permanently
> 'Not-Employable' so that they are NOT Counted in the Unemployment
> Numbers {CLOSING MY EYES :I DON'T SEE YOU}
> http://www.kens5.com/news/99-Weeks-When-unemployment-benefits-run-
out-105647698.html

> The List of the 99 Weekers Grows Weekly under the Obama Regime now
> numbering in the Millions.
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/
AR2010071205144.html
> .
> These are Hardworking American US Citizens that the Obama Regime now
> classifies as 'unemployable' and 'not-employable' and do not count in
> the Unemployment Statistics {Really 18%~23% in the what Prez Obama
> call's the "New Normal" of a Constant State of High Unemployment.
> http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/11/07/obama-warns-of-new-normal-for-
economy/
> Prez Obama's 'Change' : NO JOBS & NO WORK & NO HOPE
> .
> hence - welcome to the bread-line comrades ~ RHF
> .

The unemployment calculations have not changed simply because Obama is
now the president. If we wish to compare the state of the economy to the
past then we can't be changing the way we account for unemployment.
Having said that, I will say that wages are going to suffer greatly
because of the glut of labor caused by off shoring American production.
Obama did not do that. It was done long before he can to town.

> Prez Obama promised Americans a "New Normal" during his Royal RAJ
> Vacation to India : The 'New Normal' Being Constant High Un-Employment
> in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years to come . . .
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bb685f15447a5a9f
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3a9f9622b886e0b3

That is pig shit, of course. But we would expect nothing less. I am one
of the sane people who understands that technological innovation and
capital development along with consolidation has dramatically reduced the
need for labor. There will be an army of unemployed and the only proper
address is a reduction in the work week. Make it very expensive for
employers and small business people to "hog" pay less people to work
extended hours.

<<<<<<<<<<<<Further Stupidity Deleted>>>>>>>>>>>>.

RHF

Nov 9, 2010, 11:31:07 PM11/9/10
On Nov 9, 8:18 pm, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:12:47 -0800, RHF wrote:
> > On Nov 9, 2:10 pm, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote: - On Tue,
> > 09 Nov 2010 03:08:10 -0800, RHF wrote: - - - On Nov 8, 3:25 am, RHF
> > <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote: - - - Government-Waste-R-Us :
> > - - - Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India : - - - Simply A Post
> > Election "Shill" Media Event - - -
> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e6656bde7fd4d8a4
> > - - - {A Post Election Propaganda Distraction} :
>
> > - - Prez Obama promised Americans a "New Normal" - - during his Royal
> > RAJ Vacation to India : - - The 'New Normal' Being Constant High
> > Un-Employment - - in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years - - to
> > come . . .
> > - -http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/
- The unemployment calculations have not changed
- simply because Obama is now the president.
- If we wish to compare the state of the economy
- to the past then we can't be changing the way we
- account for unemployment.
- Having said that, I will say that wages are going
- to suffer greatly because of the glut of labor
- caused by off shoring American production.

Michael Coburn,

Prez Obama Promised 'Change' and what we got
was a Growing Legion of 99-Weekers
{The Forever Unemployed & Constant Unemployment}
Admit That The Growing Number of 99-Weekers is Real
Do Not Deny They Exist and Their Numbers Growing
Do Not Blame Them : Blame Prez Obama !
Do Not Blame Them : Blame Nancy Pelosi
Do Not Blame Them : Blame Harry Reid !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5da61291c443b5b

Clearly You Do NOT Know of The 99-Weekers* !

* The Obama Regime's Un-mentionables !
* The Obama Regime's Un-Countable !
* The Obama Regime's Economic Un-Touchables
Defined as Permanently 'Not-Employable' so
that they are NOT Counted in the Unemployment
Numbers {CLOSING MY EYES :I DON'T SEE YOU}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5da61291c443b5b

The List of the 99 Weekers Grows Weekly under
the Obama Regime now numbering in the Millions.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5da61291c443b5b
.
once again - welcome to the bread-line comrades ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 9, 2010, 11:33:06 PM11/9/10
It is clear, or, clearly, is fed govt speak.That means they (''they'')
want you to think what they (''they'') want you to think.Don't fall for
that Crap!
cuhulin

Michael Coburn

Nov 10, 2010, 12:00:51 AM11/10/10

The problem with your post is that you blame everyone but the right
ones. You blame the Democrats for a false economy built on a financial
bubble. The aftermath will, in fact, produce exactly what we have. The
Republicans have fought every attempt at improving the economy. Yet you
blame Obama. The Congress has been disfunctional and that is because of
the cloture rules in the Senate. It is fair to blame Harry Reid for this
problem, but not Obama and Pelosi.

> Clearly You Do NOT Know of The 99-Weekers* ! * The Obama Regime's
> Un-mentionables ! * The Obama Regime's Un-Countable !
> * The Obama Regime's Economic Un-Touchables Defined as Permanently
> 'Not-Employable' so that they are NOT Counted in the Unemployment
> Numbers {CLOSING MY EYES :I DON'T SEE YOU}
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5da61291c443b5b
>
> The List of the 99 Weekers Grows Weekly under the Obama Regime now
> numbering in the Millions.
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5da61291c443b5b
> .
> once again - welcome to the bread-line comrades ~ RHF
> .
> .

>> Obama did not do that.  It was done long before he came to town.

>> > Prez Obama promised Americans a "New Normal" during his Royal RAJ
>> > Vacation to India : The 'New Normal' Being Constant High
>> > Un-Employment in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years to come . .
>> > .
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/
bb685f15447a5a9f
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/
msg/3a9f9622b886e0b3

>> That is pig shit, of course.  But we would expect nothing less.  I am
>> one of the sane people who understands that technological innovation
>> and capital development along with consolidation has dramatically
>> reduced the need for labor.  There will be an army of unemployed and
>> the only proper address is a reduction in the work week.  Make it very
>> expensive for employers and small business people to "hog" pay less
>> people to work extended hours.
>>
>> <<<<<<<<<<<<Further Stupidity Deleted>>>>>>>>>>>>.
>>
>> --
>> "Senate rules don't trump the Constitution"
>> --http://GreaterVoice.org/60

You are simply venting due to some sort of internal conflict.

RHF

Nov 10, 2010, 12:36:31 PM11/10/10
On Nov 9, 9:00 pm, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:31:07 -0800, RHF wrote:

Michael Coburn - Changing the Subject Line
to : "More Strupidity From RHF"
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist {Democrat} Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart "Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
+ Plus They Often Snip/Delete What You Wrote To
Disguise Their Inability To Carry The Argument Forward.
.
.
- The problem with your post is that you blame
- everyone but the right ones.

Idiot's-R-Us : This NOV 2010 US National Election :
Throw The Bums Of Both Parties Out ! ! !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eb8e5b92e0d0b7a4

- You blame the Democrats for a false economy
- built on a financial bubble.  The aftermath
- will, in fact, produce exactly what we have.

WHO CONTROLLED THE US HOUSE :
The have been 33 US Congresses since 1945 and
in that Time only 7 times have the Republicans
controlled the US House [21%] with the vast
majority of the time [79%] being under Democrat
Control and Leadership
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm
-so- Should Not The Majority Democrats Get The
Majority of The Blame ?

WHO CONTROLLED THE US SENATE :
The have been 33 US Congresses since 1945 and
in that Time only 10 times have the Republicans
controlled the US Senate [30%] with the vast
majority of the time [70%] being under Democrat
Control and Leadership
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm
-so- Should Not The Majority Democrats Get The
Majority of The Blame ?

WHO CONTROLLED THE US PRESIDENCY :
The have been 17 US Presidents since 1945 and
in that Time 9 times have the Republicans
controlled the US White House [53%] which
is just about average 50%/50% of the time
[47%] being under Democrat Control and Leadership
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm
-so- Should Not Both Parties Get Equal Blame ?

BUT WHO IS CONTROL TODAY ?
So House Speaker Pelosi and Senate Leader Reid
and the Democrats were NOT in Control of both
Houses of the US Congress since 2007 ? ? ?
-and- Prez Obama has NOT been the US Prez-A-Duntz
since 2009 ? ? ?

- The Republicans have fought every attempt
- at improving the economy.

Prez Obama's TAKE-IT-OR-LEAVE-IT : Is Not the
Art of Political Compromise.

Nancy Pelosi's I HAVE THE VOTES : NO Republican
Amendments Allowed : Is Not the Art of Political
Compromise. The House Republicans Could Not Road
Block Anything {Nothing} -cause- The Democrats
Had The Votes To Do Everything.

Harry Reid's I HAVE THE VOTES : NO Republican
Amendments Allowed : Is Not the Art of Political
Compromise. The Senate Republicans Could Not Road
Block Anything {Nothing} -cause- The Democrats
Had The Votes To Do Everything.

YES THE REPUBLICAN SAID "NO" TO :

Republicans Said 'NO' to
Higher Taxes and Obama-Care©

Republicans Said 'NO' to
More Obama Pork-U-Lust Spending©

Republicans Said 'NO' to
Cap-and-Trade Obama-Gore Carbon Taxes©

Republicans Said 'NO' to
Job Killing Bills and More Higher Unemployment
.
.
- blame Obama.

Well BHO is the US Prez-A-Duntz
and Americans Love To Blame "The Prez" !

- The Congress has been disfunctional and that
- is because of the cloture rules in the Senate.

Let's See the US Senate Created The Senate Rules -
so- The US Senate Can Create New Senate Rules

FACT-IS : Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans
are really willing or want to change the US Senate
Rules [.] -so- Blame Both.

- It is fair to blame Harry Reid for this problem,

OK 'BAD' HARRY !

Yes Senate Leader Reid and the Democrats were
In-Control of the US Senate since 2007 !

- but not Obama and Pelosi.

Oops ! - House Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats
were In-Control of the US House since 2007 !

And... Prez Obama has been the US Prez-A-Duntz
since 2009 !

- = SNIPPING MY SELF = -

- You are simply venting due to some sort
- of internal conflict.

Running a Fault Check Analysis : : : : : :
-results- NO Internal Conflicts Detected :o)

THE ALL AMERICAN "RIGHT TO COMPLAIN" :
-IMHO- The Most Used Right Exercised By The American
People Is "The Right To Complain" About Our Elected
Representative Government : Which is a Combination
of Freedom-of-Speech and the 'Right to Redress of Our
Grievances' with same.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/30752701cf0e7ab5
complaining,,, Complaining... COMPLAINING ! ! !
It's About Freedom-of-Speech
It's About the 'Right to Redress of Our Grievances'
It's About Being American !
.
- --
- "Senate rules don't trump the Constitution"
- http://GreaterVoice.org/60
.
Prez Obama Promises Americans a "New Normal"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a522014c5f26b80e
.
Government-Waste-R-Us :

Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India :

Prez Obama Promises Americans a "New Normal"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d5da61291c443b5b

.
Prez Obama promised Americans a "New Normal"
during his Royal RAJ Vacation to India : The
'New Normal' Being Constant High Un-Employment
in the USA under the Obama Regime for Years
to come . . .

Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India

Prez Obama's Royal "RAJ" Vacation To India :

Simply A Post Election "Shill" Media Event

Michael Coburn

Nov 10, 2010, 2:27:00 PM11/10/10
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:36:31 -0800, RHF wrote:

> On Nov 9, 9:00 pm, Michael Coburn <mik...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:31:07 -0800, RHF wrote:
>
> Michael Coburn - Changing the Subject Line to : "More Strupidity From
> RHF"
> .
> - - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - - [>: To Liberal-Fascist
> {Democrat} Name Calling :<] ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An
> Argument : When a Super-Smart "Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name
> Calling*. * They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~
> RHF
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
> + Plus They Often Snip/Delete What You Wrote To Disguise Their
> Inability To Carry The Argument Forward.
> .

I simply call it like I see it. Every line you post has Obama hate spill
all over it.

> - The problem with your post is that you blame - everyone but the right
> ones.
>
> Idiot's-R-Us : This NOV 2010 US National Election : Throw The Bums Of
> Both Parties Out ! ! !
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eb8e5b92e0d0b7a4
>
> - You blame the Democrats for a false economy - built on a financial
> bubble.  The aftermath - will, in fact, produce exactly what we have.
>
> WHO CONTROLLED THE US HOUSE :

It is only possible to wreck the nation by controlling the House. IN
order to move forward and to improve the nation for the sake of its
people both houses of the Congress AND the executive must be on board.
Any progressive legislation can be killed by veto (Bush), or by
filibuster (lock step Republicans).

> The have been 33 US Congresses since 1945 and in that Time only 7 times
> have the Republicans controlled the US House [21%] with the vast
> majority of the time [79%] being under Democrat Control and Leadership
> http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm
> -so- Should Not The Majority Democrats Get The Majority of The Blame ?

OK fine. The nation seem to do quite well as far as debt and trade
balance is concerned until the Republicans took the presidency and the
Senate in 1981. Since that time the Republicans have controlled 2 of the
3 law making branches of the government for

> WHO CONTROLLED THE US SENATE :
> The have been 33 US Congresses since 1945 and in that Time only 10 times
> have the Republicans controlled the US Senate [30%] with the vast
> majority of the time [70%] being under Democrat Control and Leadership
> http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm
> -so- Should Not The Majority Democrats Get The Majority of The Blame ?
>
> WHO CONTROLLED THE US PRESIDENCY :
> The have been 17 US Presidents since 1945 and in that Time 9 times have
> the Republicans controlled the US White House [53%] which is just about
> average 50%/50% of the time [47%] being under Democrat Control and
> Leadership
> http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm
> -so- Should Not Both Parties Get Equal Blame ?
>
> BUT WHO IS CONTROL TODAY ?
> So House Speaker Pelosi and Senate Leader Reid and the Democrats were
> NOT in Control of both Houses of the US Congress since 2007 ? ? ? -and-
> Prez Obama has NOT been the US Prez-A-Duntz since 2009 ? ? ?
>
> - The Republicans have fought every attempt - at improving the economy.
>
> Prez Obama's TAKE-IT-OR-LEAVE-IT : Is Not the Art of Political
> Compromise.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< India Pig Shit Deleted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since 1981 the Republicans have had a veto on progressive legislation all
for all years because of the Senate rules. Never have the Democrats had
control of the government but for 2 months in 2009. And with that
control they passed a very ruptured health care reform bill knowing they
could repair it in reconciliation. The Health Care Law is still
insufficient. The Wall Street reform is also cluttered with Republican
weasel traps. There is no real legislation. Only the creation of
oversight. If the Republicans own the oversight then we are back to
square one.

The Democrats have done well so far against the Republican blockade. I
am pretty sure that we will be able to sever the tax cuts for the rich
from the tax cuts for the middle class and again show that Republicans
are lying pigs sucking the butts of the rich.

But I don't know if that will actually do any good. The economy is going
to advance very well over the next two years and the Republicans will
claim that they did it by lock stepping the House. The reality is that
world wide currency devaluation will take away a good bit of the power of
the rich and that will allow the real economies to recover.

--
"Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -- http://GreaterVoice.org/60

Bob S

Nov 10, 2010, 2:43:26 PM11/10/10

Why do you try to make sense to him? It's not possible. He's an idiot
who craves attention.

--
For email reply remove MYHAT

RHF

Nov 10, 2010, 7:33:48 PM11/10/10

- Why do you try to make sense to him?
- It's not possible.
- He's an idiot who craves attention.

Bob S.

See you got that all right in three short
sentences - brilliant! ~ RHF

1 - Kill File Me / eIgnore Me.

2 - Don't Read Me / Ignore Me.

3 - If You Do Read Me : NEVER REPLY !

-cause- It's Best NOT To Play The Game [.]

-ps- Thanks for the attention* :o)
* 15 micro-seconds of flame . . .

Complainers-R-Us :
Blaming and Bashing Our Elected Representatives
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8068ef63954ad277
THE ALL AMERICAN "RIGHT TO COMPLAIN" !
For the past 33 US Congresses since 1945 :
? Who Controlled the US House 79% of the Time ?
? Who Controlled the US Senate 70% of the Time ?
? Who Controlled the US Presidency 53% of the Time ?
.

Bob S

Nov 10, 2010, 7:47:44 PM11/10/10
On 11/10/2010 7:33 PM, RHF wrote:

> - Why do you try to make sense to him?
> - It's not possible.
> - He's an idiot who craves attention.
>
> Bob S.
>
> See you got that all right in three short
> sentences - brilliant! ~ RHF

Three is more than enough.

RHF

Nov 10, 2010, 8:08:11 PM11/10/10
On Nov 10, 4:47 pm, Bob S <kriskerry1MY...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 7:33 PM, RHF wrote:
>

> > - Why do you try to make sense to him?
> > - It's not possible.
> > - He's an idiot who craves attention.
>
> > Bob S.

- - See you got that all right in three short
- - sentences - brilliant! ~ RHF

- Three is more than enough.

Bob S. - I will have to Down-Grade You
From : Brilliant !
To : Above Average.
-cause- Oops You Replied !
-wrt- 3 - If You Do Read Me : NEVER REPLY !

-cause- It's Best NOT To Play The Game [.]

-ps- Thanks again for the attention* :o)

* 15 micro-seconds of flame . . .

.
-pps- Lets hope that there will be NO
more Down-Grades due to anymore Replies.
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2010, 8:53:17 PM11/10/10
Off for Hunland! - Yankee Doodle in Berlin.TCM channel.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 10, 2010, 10:37:24 PM11/10/10
The Marxist Influence by Devvy Kidd
http://www.rense.com/general92/marx.htm

Betray - Betrayal.That is what politicians do!
cuhulin

Paul Briskette

Nov 10, 2010, 11:47:19 PM11/10/10

hahaha piped him to /null many months ago he only speaks in cut &
paste