DemocRats: jobs for illegal aliens, unemployment checks for Americans

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung

Jul 23, 2010, 7:27:22 PM7/23/10
While the Senate spent a good part of the week working on an extension
of benefits for unemployed Americans, the news was filled with stories
that screamed of other obvious ways to help solve the problem.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/7384

Beerman

Jul 23, 2010, 11:34:50 PM7/23/10
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:27:22 -0700, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

Where's your papers?!

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 24, 2010, 12:41:23 AM7/24/10
On 7/23/2010 11:34 PM, Beerman wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:27:22 -0700, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
>
> Where's your papers?!

I keep them under Obama's birth certificate.....

RHF

Jul 24, 2010, 6:13:08 AM7/24/10
On Jul 23, 8:34 pm, Beerman <sunris...@aol.com> wrote:
- - On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:27:22 -0700, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
- - DemocRats: jobs for illegal aliens,
- - unemployment checks for Americans
- - http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/7384
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3aef8fb1556d19bc

- Where's your papers?!

Papers ?
We Ain't Got No Papers.
We Don't Need No Papers !
I Don't Have to Show You Any Stinkin' Papers !
-cause- we are un-documented illegal alien
invaders from mexico - gringo
.
Birth Certificate ?
I Ain't Got No Birth Certificate.
I Don't Need No Birth Certificate !
I Don't Have to Show You Any Stinkin' Birth Certificate !
-cause- I, Barack [?] Obama, Am
The Prez-A-Duntz of the USA [.]
.
Obama-U-Nism© There Is No Deception
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e39e54fe4774d794
.
Praise Be The Obama ! - my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs
All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama !
http://votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/obama-i-am-god.jpg
-for- all those unbelievers : the truth will set you free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
.
.

RHF

Jul 24, 2010, 6:44:20 AM7/24/10
On Jul 23, 9:41 pm, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-

Everyth...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote:
> On 7/23/2010 11:34 PM, Beerman wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:27:22 -0700, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

- Where's your papers?!

- I keep them under Obama's birth certificate.....

-wrt- Obama's Birth Certificate
You should treasure it - I Do :o)

I use my genuine personally autographed 'copy'
{limited edition and printed on real pineapple paper}
of Prez Obama's Hawaii Birth Certificate [HBC]*
to wrap up my . . . baloney-sandwiches# . . .

sure do seam strange that the hbc has all
those kenyan {mountain grown} coffee stains
on it though - wonder i n g ~ RHF
.
* This Rare Obama HBC is available exclusively
from www.Fakes-R-Us.Ke -and- smells so fresh
like ripe pineapple with a hint of roasted coffee.

# For some reason when I 'think' of Prez Obama
I just naturally 'think' of Baloney-Sandwiches...

What If Prez Obama -said- I Don't Have to

Show You Any Stinkin' Birth Certificate !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9307484c6c382dd7

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 24, 2010, 2:42:45 PM7/24/10
BREAKING: Multiple Ranches In Laredo,Texas Taken Over By Los Zetas
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=293216

What will USURPER TARBALL do now?
cuhulin

Paul Briskette

Jul 24, 2010, 3:57:33 PM7/24/10

Why do you not question McCain's birth cert? He actually was NOT BORN in
the USA! He was born of drug lords in central america!

Ya know funny boy, the Bush family contracted with AlQaeda for 9/11 so he
can bomb Iraq to avenge his fathers failings. Hows that for corrosion on
our tin foil hat! HAHAHAHA!

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 24, 2010, 4:44:41 PM7/24/10
John McCain was born of American parents, in an American/U.S.Navy
Hospital in Cobol,Panama Canal Zone.He is a Natural Born Citizen of
U.S.A.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 24, 2010, 4:49:59 PM7/24/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
U.S.Navy Hospital Cobol,Panama Canal Zone John McCain

Actually, Coco Solo, not Cobol.I was mistaken on that point.
Sue me!
cuhulin

dave

Jul 24, 2010, 8:27:08 PM7/24/10

Technically, no.

Paul Briskette

Jul 24, 2010, 11:06:27 PM7/24/10

Nope
His parents were mexican Drug dealers. He has no birth cert

I've googled.... Nothing there!!!!

Glenn Beck is heading the conspiracy of handing our contry over to
mexican drug lords. OMG!

He is a commie! How the hell do you know he is even white? He could just
be a sick mexican with a skin condition looking for a free healthcare!

Where is his PAPERS! DAM IT!

He lost one of our jets in V.Nam being recklless! Wasted millions before
he even started his political career!

Paul Briskette

Jul 24, 2010, 11:05:56 PM7/24/10
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:44:41 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

Nope

dave

Jul 25, 2010, 9:01:14 AM7/25/10

He lost more than one plane. He was a hot dog.

Except for one year working for Cindy's gangster relatives, he has
spent his whole life on the federal dole.

RHF

Jul 25, 2010, 8:12:54 AM7/25/10

.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eaa4dbcca86fec0a

* This Rare Obama HBC is available exclusively
from www.Fakes-R-Us.Ke -and- smells so fresh
like ripe pineapple with a hint of roasted coffee.
-hint- PB which part of "Fakes-R-Us" & ".Ke"
for 'Kenya' did you not get as 'humor'
.
-subject-line-was-
RHF is a BIPSHIT for CHANGING
Subject Line EVERY TIME - Nuff Said!

PB - ? Every Time ? -sort-of-an-exaggeration-
-obtw- You yourself 'change' this Subject Line
-sort-of-like The Pot Calling the Kettle Black

PB 'Bip Shit'
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa

- Why do you not question McCain's birth cert?

Asked-and-Answered -read-
John "Smiley" McCain's Birth Certificate - Passed with Flying Colors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2d0a7428180d6511
-time-and-time-again-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4edb63c42041b4e4
.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8f6689ee3aa61681
.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3076fb9e8ba1723d
.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/37423964a12a1f8f
.
PB - You Can Deny The F-a-c-t-s.
* a classic symptom of Liberal Psychosis
PB - You Can Deny The T-r-u-t-h.
* a classic symptom of Liberal Psychosis
PB - You Can Deny The L-a-w.
* a classic symptom of Liberal Psychosis
PB - You Can Deny R-e-a-l-i-t-y.
* a classic symptom of Liberal Psychosis
.
PB -maybe-you-should-read-
Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
-is- Legally Legally My President -by- RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c6316c12b599a912
.

- He actually was NOT BORN in the USA!

Both Barack 'Hussein' Obama and John 'Smiley'
McCain Qualify as "Natural Born" US Citizens
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3ab10e2e46b5dc10

NOTE - McCain was born in Panama, a court suit
was filed against McCain because of it. The Federal
Judge Ruled that McCain IS a "Natural Born" US Citizen,
By-Birth, since both Parents are American Citizens
and his Father was on ACTIVE Duty in the US Military
and Stationed in Panama. Plus JSM was born On-Base
in a US Military Hospital with by Treaty was US Territory
at the Time. So it is a non-issue*.
* Execpt those with Liberal Psychosis

- He was born of drug lords in central america!

BP -you-say- 'drug'(s) & 'lords' & 'born-of' ?

More Lord of the Drugs Liberal Psychosis ramblings

- Ya know funny boy, the Bush family contracted
- with AlQaeda for 9/11 so he can bomb Iraq to
- avenge his fathers failings.

Don't Change the Fact that the 9/11 Attacks happen
and the Attackers were Islam-O-Terrorists* who believe
in Islam-O-Fascism*
* Even the Obama White House has now started
calling these Terrorist by their true names and
recognizing that they are Islamic Faith-Based
Terrorists waging Jihad on the Infidel World.

Bush Crime Family = The Obama Crime Family
Bush Regime = Obama Regime
* all '=' name calling etc etc etc

Would you 'link' Barack Hussein Obama Jr. [II]
to the 9/11 Attacks or Al Qaeda because BHO's
middle name is "Hussein" {i-would-not}

- Hows that for corrosion on our tin foil hat!
- HAHAHAHA!
- BP

Prez Obama's Hawaii Birth Certificate [HBC]

Genuine Personally Autographed 'Copy'
{Limited Edition and Printed On Real Pineapple Paper}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eaa4dbcca86fec0a

.
What If Prez Obama -said-
I Don't Have to Show You Any Stinkin' Birth Certificate !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9307484c6c382dd7

* Sure Do -i-say- SURE DO seam strange that
Prez Obama promised the most Open and Transparent
and Lobbyist Free {Honest} White House and US
Government Administration in History.
-b-u-t- BHO has SEALED His Birth Certificate, College
Records and many more Official Documents related
to BHO's Life. -so- ? What's Prez Obama Hiding ?

RHF

Jul 25, 2010, 8:32:47 AM7/25/10
On Jul 24, 5:27 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- - John McCain was born of American parents,
- - in an American/U.S.Navy Hospital in Cobol,
- - Panama Canal Zone.
- - He is a Natural Born Citizen of
- - U.S.A.
- - cuhulin

- Technically, no.

D'Oh ! Dave - 'no' = technically wrong [.]

dave, Dave. DAVE !

1 - Born to a US Citizen Father and US Mititary Officer.
Admiral John Sidney McCain Jr. - US Navy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._McCain%2C_Jr.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/37423964a12a1f8f

2 - Born to a US Citizen Mother.
Roberta Wright McCain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_McCain

3 - Born on a US Military Base and in a
US Military Hospital to a US Service Member.
Coco Solo Naval Air Station
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_Solo

Conclusion 1 + 2 + 3 = "Jus Soli" {Natural Born}
Yes John McCain was/is "Jus Soli" {Natural Born}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

4 - Born in a US Treaty Panama Canal Zone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal_Zone

5 - Maybe the First {Technically} Hispanic US President.
Republic of Panama {Panama}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama
Panama Canal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal

dang - super sure sounds like a us citizen to me - amigo ~ RHF

Dave - You Can Deny The Facts.

Dave - You Can Deny The Truth.

Dave - You Can Deny The Law.

Dave - You Can Deny Reality.

One and/or All simply Proves : That Your Are In Denial [.]
.
Praise Be The Obama ! - My Prez-A-Duntz :o)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/50c78b900abb7144
.

Prez Obama's Hawaii Birth Certificate [HBC]

Genuine Personally Autographed 'Copy'
{Limited Edition and Printed On Real Pineapple Paper}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eaa4dbcca86fec0a

* This Rare Obama HBC is available exclusively
from www.Fakes-R-Us.Ke -and- smells so fresh
like ripe pineapple with a hint of roasted coffee.

.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 25, 2010, 8:52:38 AM7/25/10
John McCain is a TRAITOR!,,, but he was born in a U.S.Navy Hospital in
Coco Solo,Panama Canal Zone.U.S.Territory.His parents were American.
All U.S.Military Installations, U.S.Army, U.S.Navy, U.S.Marines, U.S.Air
Force, U.S.Coast Guard, and U.S.Embasies, everywhere around the World
are U.S.Territory.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 25, 2010, 9:45:32 AM7/25/10
Building permits starting to increase.
http://www.clarionledger.com
(Business section)

Local, around America, Building permits are Good things.

But I want to read the funny papers.

Ohhhh, what fresh towel is this?
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 25, 2010, 12:31:35 PM7/25/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
U.S.Military Installations are U.S.Territory
cuhulin

Paul Briskette

Jul 25, 2010, 5:43:03 PM7/25/10
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:31:35 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

> http://www.devilfinder.com
> U.S.Military Installations are U.S.Territory cuhulin

So is Hawaii or was it a state in 1959? I'd ask Palin but she would want
to bomb it becuase she can see if from alaska

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 25, 2010, 6:44:02 PM7/25/10
Yes, Hawaii (Hawaiian Islands) is one of the Fifty States of the
REPUBLIC of the United States of America.

I am always soooooo Right.
cuhulin
Ohhh, what fresh towel is this?

Hang in there Lindsay Lohan, you will be out in about a week.

RHF

Jul 25, 2010, 9:28:21 PM7/25/10
On Jul 25, 2:43 pm, Paul Briskette <f...@email.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 11:31:35 -0500, cuhulin wrote:
> >http://www.devilfinder.com
> > U.S.Military Installations are U.S.Territory cuhulin

- So is Hawaii or was it a state in 1959?

* See Below

- I'd ask Palin but she would want to bomb it
- becuase she can see if from alaska

PB - Are you Advocating* a Terrorist 'Bomb' Attack
on the State of Hawaii USA . . .
* Suggesting to others what they might do...

HEY {-: Light-Bulb-Turned-On :-}
PB could stand for Peanut Butter !

Hawaii was a US Territory {Sovereign Land}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territory_of_Hawaii
-wrt- SCOTUS and Barry Goldwater born in the
Arizona Territory and Natural Born Citizen(ship)

Hawaii became the 50th U.S. States on August 21, 1959.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii

-read- Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
-is- Legally Legally Legally My President -by- RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c6316c12b599a912
.
=WRT= John 'Smiley' McCain's Birth Certificate :
You Can Deny The Facts & Truth & Law & Reality
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/225ebce0c90248ca
.
Barack Hussein Obama Jr. [II] 'claims' to be born
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama
on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii USA which
would clearly make BHO a Natural Born Citizen(ship).

The Obama 'Promises' -versus- The Obama "Reality"
-wrt- What Prez Obama 'Claims' {Statement}
-versus- What Prez Obama Does {Fact}
Wake-Up America and Think Green America :
Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 !
Make Prez Obama One-Term Then Out !

Prez Obama : Turning What You Say In To Reality :
All Prez Obama the has ever had to do when he
has visited Hawaii since becoming Prez-A-Duntz
was to obtain 100 Certified Copies of his Official
[Legal] Birth Certificate of Record.
Next time the White House Press Secretary meets
with the White House Press Corps; Prez Obama
would walk in; and say here they are please take one.
Then 100 American News Agencies could each do
their Due Diligence and Trust-But-Verify as a truly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_diligence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust,_but_verify
Free and Independent Press on the Behalf of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press
The American People {US Citizens/Voters} -amen-
.
Obama 'Promises' -versus- The Obama Reality
After all Prez Obama 'promised' the most Open and

Transparent and Lobbyist Free {Honest} White House
and US Government Administration in History.

-so- Why Oh Why Has/Is Prez Obama Sealed [Hiding]
His Certified Official [Legal] Birth Certificate of Record ?
.
-again- Prez Obama has SEALED His Birth Certificate,

College Records and many more Official Documents
related to BHO's Life. -so- ? What's Prez Obama Hiding ?
.

Reality Check : Prez Obama is saying but not doing . . .

What If Prez Obama -said- ! I Don't Have to

.
Prez Obama's Hawaii Birth Certificate [HBC]
Genuine Personally Autographed 'Copy'
{Limited Edition and Printed On Real Pineapple Paper}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eaa4dbcca86fec0a
* This Rare Obama HBC is available exclusively
from www.Fakes-R-Us.Ke -and- smells so fresh
like ripe pineapple with a hint of roasted coffee.

-hint- PB which part of "Fakes-R-Us" & ".Ke"

for 'Kenya' did you not get as 'humor' ? ? ?
.
ObamaNomics© More Dead Bodies for the Dollar
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/98cb440eeb5b926f
.
Prez Obama is MIA on the Issue of Securing
the US Borders and Protecting the American
Homeland from the Mexican Drug Cartel Terrorists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/cb2fb031fe36d29b
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c1648d1279c6ac37
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5228ef1662604248
.
Prez Obama is MIA on the Issue of Securing
the US Borders and Protecting the American
Homeland from the Mexican Narco-Terrorists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/72fdeee283eaff60
.
Hey Hey Hey President O-Bomb-My-A !
How Many American Families and Cops
Did You Let the Mexican Narco-Terrorists Kill Today ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4dde9ac4d39d529e
.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d51f5253fd43263a

.

Praise Be The Obama ! - my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs
All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama !
http://votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/obama-i-am-god.jpg
-for- all those unbelievers : the truth will set you free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
.

- = The Bottom-Line = -
Think Green America : Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 !
Make It One Term Then Out for BHO !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d51f5253fd43263a
.
.

RHF

Jul 26, 2010, 4:54:25 AM7/26/10
On Jul 25, 6:28 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> the US Borders and Protecting the American
> Homeland from the Mexican Drug Cartel Terroristshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/cb2fb031fe36d29bhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c1648d1279c6ac37http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5228ef1662604248

>  .
> Prez Obama is MIA on the Issue of Securing
> the US Borders and Protecting the American
> Homeland from the Mexican Narco-Terroristshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/72fdeee283eaff60

>  .
> Hey Hey Hey President O-Bomb-My-A !
> How Many American Families and Cops
> Did You Let the Mexican Narco-Terrorists Kill Today ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4dde9ac4d39d529e

>  .
> Think Green America : Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 !

-  .
- Praise Be The Obama ! - my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs
- All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama ! -http://
votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/obama-i-am-god.jpg
- -for- all those unbelievers : the truth will set you free
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

We Shall Meditate on the Oneness of "The Obama"
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/drowbabe/banana_budha.jpg
'Mellow Yellow' Be His Name - ohhh baha maaa ~ RHF

Paul Briskette

Jul 26, 2010, 1:45:39 PM7/26/10

Same ol quotes, same ol dribble. no thought in this post despite all the
facts..... drone it over and over again like the way rush the gop leader
told you to do on his program. in exactly the same fashion a propaganda
minister wrote about in ww2. funny that!

Mike

Jul 26, 2010, 1:50:50 PM7/26/10
On Jul 26, 1:45 pm, Paul Briskette <f...@email.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
>
> > We Shall Meditate on the Oneness of "The Obama"
> >http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/drowbabe/banana_budha.jpg'Mellow
> > Yellow' Be His Name - ohhh baha maaa ~ RHF
>
> >>  .
> >> - = The Bottom-Line = -
> >> Think Green America : Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 ! Make It One Term
> >> Then Out for BHO
> >> !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/
> d51f5253fd43263a
> >>  .
> >>  .
>
> Same ol quotes, same ol dribble. no thought in this post despite all the
> facts.....  drone it over and over again like the way rush the gop leader
> told you to do on his program.  in exactly the same fashion a propaganda
> minister wrote about in ww2.  funny that!- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, RHF is a good guy when he sticks to radio posts, but his
political posts are mindlessly repetitive. Please: RADIO, it makes
sense in a radio newsgroup!

RHF

Jul 26, 2010, 3:33:25 PM7/26/10
On Jul 26, 10:45 am, Paul Briskette <f...@email.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > We Shall Meditate on the Oneness of "The Obama"
> >http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/drowbabe/banana_budha.jpg'Mellow
> > Yellow' Be His Name - ohhh baha maaa ~ RHF
>
> >>  .
> >> - = The Bottom-Line = -
> >> Think Green America : Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 ! Make It One Term
> >> Then Out for BHO
> >> !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/
> d51f5253fd43263a
> >>  .
> >>  .

- Same ol quotes, same ol dribble. no thought in this post despite all
the
- facts.....  drone it over and over again like the way rush the gop
leader
- told you to do on his program.  in exactly the same fashion a
propaganda
- minister wrote about in ww2.  funny that!

Same'o same'o {consistency}

The Obama 'Promises' -versus- The Obama "Reality"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/24c4972514017282

.

Praise Be The Obama ! - my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs

All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama !

http://votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/obama-i-am-god.jpg

-for- all those unbelievers : the truth will set you free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

.
- = The Bottom-Line = -
Think Green America : Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 !

Make Prez Obama One-Term Then Out !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d51f5253fd43263a
.

We Shall Meditate on the Oneness of "The Obama"
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/drowbabe/banana_budha.jpg
'Mellow Yellow' Be His Name - ohhh baha maaa ~ RHF
.

.

RHF

Jul 26, 2010, 4:08:08 PM7/26/10
On Jul 26, 10:50 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 26, 1:45 pm, Paul Briskette <f...@email.com> wrote:

> > msg/50c78b900abb7144>> -read- Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama -is- Legally Legally
> > c6316c12b599a912
>
> > msg/225ebce0c90248ca

> > wiki/Trust,_but_verify

> > msg/9307484c6c382dd7>>  .
> > eaa4dbcca86fec0a
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs-All Hail to Our Lord and

> > > Savior Prez Obama ! -http://
> > > votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/obama-i-am-god.jpg - -for- all
> > > those unbelievers : the truth will set you free -
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
>
> > > We Shall Meditate on the Oneness of "The Obama"
> > >http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/drowbabe/banana_budha.jpg'Mellow
> > > Yellow' Be His Name - ohhh baha maaa ~ RHF

> > d51f5253fd43263a
>
> > Same ol quotes, same ol dribble. no thought in this post despite all the
> > facts.....  drone it over and over again like the way rush the gop leader
> > told you to do on his program.  in exactly the same fashion a propaganda
> > minister wrote about in ww2.  funny that!- Hide quoted text -

- Yeah, RHF is a good guy when he sticks

- to radio posts,
- but his political posts are mindlessly repetitive.
- Please: RADIO, it makes sense in a radio newsgroup!

Mindless Repetitive {consistency}

The Obama 'Promises' -versus- The Obama "Reality"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/24c4972514017282

* The Middle Class in America Is Radically Shrinking
{Wiped-Out} Under Obama-U-Nism©
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/the-u.s.-middle-class-is-being-wiped-out-here%27s-the-stats-to-prove-it-520657.html
* Prez Obama's Message to Americans :
Things Could {Will} Be Worse
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100726/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_the_argument
-note- and They Are . . .

1 - Day-by-Day of the Obama [BP] Oil Spill
{Deteriorating Toxic Environment}

2 - Week-by-Week of Higher Taxes
{Change-for-the-Worse}

3 - Month-by-Month of High Un-Employment
{Hope-less-ness}

4- Year-after-Year of Blaming former Prez Bush
and the Republicans
{HELLO Prez Obama you have now been the
US Prez-A-Duntz for a Year and a Half;
-translation-
PREZ OBAMA* IT'S NOW YOUR FAULT !
* BHO You Are 'The Man' And Being 'The Man'
Means : You Get The Blame [.]
-aka- The Buck Stops Here -at- The Oval Office.

=PLUS= the Democrats have Controlled Both
Houses of the US Congress for almost 4-Years :
So Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat House Majority
Get The Blame too.
So Harry Reid and the Democrat Senate Majority
Get The Blame too.
.

Praise Be The Obama ! - my prez-a-duntz ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs

All Hail to Our Lord and Savior Prez Obama !

http://votingfemale.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/obama-i-am-god.jpg

-for- all those unbelievers : the truth will set you free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

.
- = The Bottom-Line = -
Think Green America : Recycle Prez Obama in 2012 !

Make Prez Obama One-Term Then Out !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d51f5253fd43263a
.

We Shall Meditate on the Oneness of "The Obama"
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/drowbabe/banana_budha.jpg
'Mellow Yellow' Be His Name - ohhh baha maaa ~ RHF
.

.

Message has been deleted

RHF

Jul 26, 2010, 9:46:32 PM7/26/10
On Jul 26, 6:02 pm, Obi...@Dicta.net wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:33:25 -0700 (PDT), RHF
>
> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
- - We Shall Meditate on the Oneness of "The Obama"

- Yeah, the ONE BIG ASS KICKING he gave your idiots

Obi - ? idiots ?

.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa

.
Obama Won a Victory for the Prez-A-Duntz
-but- the US House and the US Senate where
already in the Total Control of the Democrats
for 2-Years. -wrt- Pelosi [D-CA] & Reid [D-NV]

-so- It was not an 'ass kicking' of the Prez-A-Duntzcy
and the House and the Senate -but- a major victory
in winning the US Prez-A-Duntzcy :
#1 - Electoral College Votes :
Obama/Biden 365 (68%) to McCain/Palin 173 (32%)
which is roughly 2 to 1 Electoral College Votes
but, But. BUT !
#2 - The Democrats always tout the Popular Vote
as the True Will of the Peoples with
Obama/Biden at 69.5M Votes 53.9%
and McCain/Palin at 59.9M Votes 45.7%
leaving 0.3% for all 'others'
* NOTE that a 8% 'difference' ain't a BIG Margin
of Victory : It's a Sure Enough "Win"
-but- It Ain't a Landslide {Vast Majority}

-fwiw- so-called 'independent' voters have shifted
2-to-1 for obama in 2008 to 1-to-2 for anybody
but obama in 2012

-hint- Presently The American Voters Vote To
Dumb Obama in 2012 = One-Term Then Out [.]

little 'obi' - you are no wan-ken-obi ~ RHF
.
.

The Obama 'Promises' -versus- The Obama "Reality"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/24c4972514017282

* Part 2 - Dumb Obama in 2012 = One-Term Then Out [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/716acaa944680ab5
*Part 3 - Independent' Voters Have Shifted from
2-to-1 for Obama in 2008 to 1-to-2 for Anybody
but Obama in 2012
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/008f2724d698bc7a

dave

Jul 27, 2010, 9:37:36 AM7/27/10
RHF wrote:

> Obama Won a Victory for the Prez-A-Duntz
> -but- the US House and the US Senate where
> already in the Total Control of the Democrats
> for 2-Years.

If they were of a single mind like the zombie Republicans perhaps.
Between the blue dogs and the progressives there's a lot of wiggle room.

I do hope they pass something meaningful before the session wraps up.

RHF

Jul 27, 2010, 9:17:33 AM7/27/10
On Jul 27, 6:37 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> > Obama Won a Victory for the Prez-A-Duntz
> > -but- the US House and the US Senate where
> > already in the Total Control of the Democrats
> > for 2-Years.
>
> If they were of a single mind like the zombie Republicans perhaps.
> Between the blue dogs and the progressives there's a lot of wiggle room.

- I do hope they pass something meaningful
- before the session wraps up.

Dave so you would enjoy a little Cap-and-Trade
to jack-up your monthly living expenses . . .
for simply living in your own home ~ RHF
.
-ps- Wasn't Obama-Care© MeaningFool enough
for you Dave ?
.
-pps- Dave didn't the Obama 'Stimulus' Money
Touch your Live in a MeaningFool way ?
.

Independent' Voters Have Shifted from 2-to-1
for Obama in 2008 to 1-to-2 for Anybody but
Obama in 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65cd2e06d0352446

.
The Obama 'Promises' -versus- The Obama "Reality"

-while- Still Playing 'The Blame Bush Game'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/716acaa944680ab5

Dave - How's the whole Obama Hope & Change
thing working out for you . . .
Are you now Feeling {Hope} and more MeaningFool ?
Are you now Living {Change} and more MeaningFool ?
Dave - It's Truly a MeaningFool Obama World :o)

Prez Obama's Hawaii Birth Certificate [HBC]
Genuine Personally Autographed 'Copy'
{Limited Edition and Printed On Real Pineapple Paper}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eaa4dbcca86fec0a
* This Rare Obama HBC is available exclusively

from www.Fakes-R-Us.Ke -and- smells so fresh

like ripe pineapple with a hint of roasted coffee.

.
.
.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 27, 2010, 9:33:14 AM7/27/10
On 7/27/2010 9:37 AM, dave wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>
>> Obama Won a Victory for the Prez-A-Duntz
>> -but- the US House and the US Senate where
>> already in the Total Control of the Democrats
>> for 2-Years.
>
> If they were of a single mind like the zombie Republicans perhaps.
> Between the blue dogs and the progressives there's a lot of wiggle room.

Do they want to tax the people at 97% or 98% is very little wiggling.

> I do hope they pass something meaningful before the session wraps up.

Progressive Socialists just pass crap to micromanage my life, they NEVER
pass anything of any real VALUE to society.

dave

Jul 27, 2010, 11:38:41 AM7/27/10
RHF wrote:
> On Jul 27, 6:37 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> - I do hope they pass something meaningful
> - before the session wraps up.
>
> Dave so you would enjoy a little Cap-and-Trade
> to jack-up your monthly living expenses . . .
> for simply living in your own home ~ RHF
> .

As long as small businesses get rebates, sure. Taxes are the traditional
American way to influence behavior. They should add the cost of the
wars to the gasoline tax, again with rebates for small businesses,
taxis, etc.

RHF

Jul 28, 2010, 4:25:29 AM7/28/10

Dave -so- you would like to make the subject-line
read : Independent' Voters Are Pussies

Dave you are a real Independent .

More that that Dave . . .
you are a total Maxi-Pad Independent .

i do hope you 'get' my meaning dave : after all
i am not trying to 'pussy' around ~ RHF

.
Independent' Voters Have Shifted from 2-to-1

for Obama in 2008 -to- 1-to-2 for Anybody but

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ab9374772beaf7bc

dave

Jul 28, 2010, 9:22:40 AM7/28/10
RHF wrote:

> Dave -so- you would like to make the subject-line
> read : Independent' Voters Are Pussies
>
> Dave you are a real Independent .
>
> More that that Dave . . .
> you are a total Maxi-Pad Independent .
>
> i do hope you 'get' my meaning dave : after all
> i am not trying to 'pussy' around ~ RHF
> .
> Independent' Voters Have Shifted from 2-to-1
> for Obama in 2008 -to- 1-to-2 for Anybody but
> Obama in 2012

They are the sheeple

kim

Jul 28, 2010, 1:36:35 PM7/28/10

2012 is a long time away. More than enough to swing back and forth a
dozen times...

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 28, 2010, 7:20:59 PM7/28/10
Yeah, in fact of the business, the National Barrel Horse Association
competion event thangy is going on here.The motels are full, restaurants
are pretty much packed (according to the lady tv reporter on WLBT tv
news) , there are people here from as far away as Panama and Australia
whom are competing in the Barrel Horse racing event.
http://www.nbha.com
cuhulin

RHF

Jul 29, 2010, 2:21:16 AM7/29/10
On Jul 28, 6:22 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> > Dave -so- you would like to make the subject-line
> > read : Independent' Voters Are Pussies
>
> > Dave you are a real Independent .
>
> > More that that Dave . . .
> > you are a total Maxi-Pad Independent .
>
> > i do hope you 'get' my meaning dave : after all
> > i am not trying to 'pussy' around ~ RHF
> >   .
- - Independent' Voters Have Shifted from 2-to-1
- - for Obama in 2008 -to- 1-to-2 for Anybody but
- - Obama in 2012

- They are the sheeple

Keep Bah Bah Bahing Dave.

-ps- 'sheeple' with a vote that do vote.

Registered Democrats that Vote : Average to High

Registered Republicans that Vote : Above Average to High

Former Registered Democrats and Republicans
[Drop-Outs] that Vote : Low to Very Low.

Former Registered Democrats and Republicans
[Non-Drop-Outs] that Re-Register as Independent
Voters : High to Very High. {They Are One Time
Buyers & You Have To Sell Them Every Election}

dave - beware the 'sheeple' -cause- they vote ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Jul 29, 2010, 2:34:51 AM7/29/10
On Jul 28, 10:36 am, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 05:22:40 -0800, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> >RHF wrote:
>
> >> Dave -so- you would like to make the subject-line
> >> read : Independent' Voters Are Pussies
>
> >> Dave you are a real Independent .
>
> >> More that that Dave . . .
> >> you are a total Maxi-Pad Independent .
>
> >> i do hope you 'get' my meaning dave : after all
> >> i am not trying to 'pussy' around ~ RHF
> >>   .
> >> Independent' Voters Have Shifted from 2-to-1
> >> for Obama in 2008 -to- 1-to-2 for Anybody but
> >> Obama in 2012
>
> >They are the sheeple

- 2012 is a long time away.
- More than enough to swing back
- and forth a dozen times...

Generally it is the last swing that 'gets' you
and there are many small swings and a few
big long term trending swings . . .
* Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Watch the 3-Month {Short}, 6-Month {Status},
1-Year {Long}, and Term-to-Date Trends each
tells a unique story . . .

that is why they say . . . Don't Let The Door Hit
You In The Ass : As You Leave - SLAP BAM !

The Final Poll will be on Election Day NOV 2012
Be There & Vote & Be Counted ~ RHF

.
Independent' Voters Have Shifted
from 2-to-1 for Obama in 2008