why we need more stronger gun control

Peter Lucas

Oct 10, 2010, 6:22:55 PM10/10/10
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1286227189

passer-buy walks into shop and cuts customers throat with a knife.
Then next thing he
trys to stab guy behind counter. A fight starts then a cow-orker
comes out to help. guy behind counter pulls out big gun and shoots
victim who falls to ground with horrific injuerys. Now this guy behind
the counter was concluisvly shown in the video to have a gun ready to
assualt somebody. He was ALREADY really and willing to fire a gun
point-blank into another human. in other words the guy was looking for
a EXCUSE to fire a gun at another human; probably even chose his
career to increase the liklihood that he could be in a situation where
he could hopt to get away with shooting someone. our laws dont cover
loopholes like these and so why I fully support greater gun control
measures.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Help reign in capitalism"s rampage; Vote http://greens.org

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 7:31:29 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 3:22 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:

EVERYONE in the US should have to go though a gun ownership, use,
operation, handling class in high school. They should be required to
own a gun and maintain it in proper operating condition. The government
should conduct inspections, every year or so, and anyone not having a
gun, or not maintaining it in functioning condition, and ready for use
should be fined ... after sufficient warnings, if they are still not
complaint, they should be jailed for a period of time to get their
attention on the importance of maintaining their weapon(s.)

Get real ...

Regards,
JS

Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Oct 10, 2010, 7:45:17 PM10/10/10
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:38:02 -0500, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:

>Gun control just means hitting what you aim at!

Guns don't kill. School children do.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2010, 7:55:53 PM10/10/10
More Guns, Less Crime.
Buy one, hide one.
cuhulin

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 8:13:36 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 4:38 PM, Andy wrote:
> Gun control just means hitting what you aim at!
>
> Andy

Yes! Darn man, I do believe you have it!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 8:14:32 PM10/10/10

You got it ... boy are then in for one surprise when they get though the
door, huh? <smile>

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 8:16:09 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 4:45 PM, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> Guns don't kill. School children do.

Actually, too bad that statement is false ... otherwise we could forget
about child abductions! But hey, it is something to work towards!

Regards,
JS

Mack A. Damia

Oct 10, 2010, 8:18:55 PM10/10/10

den

Oct 10, 2010, 8:24:55 PM10/10/10
On Oct 10, 4:45 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:38:02 -0500, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
> >Gun control just means hitting what you aim at!

I agree!

A Phoenix police officer told a store owner that he should shoot to
kill rather than wounding the trash that kept trying to kill him, and
robbing his store. That is defense of your private property.

The twisted thinking of the Australian OP comes from living in a
country defending itself with knives. Notice that he does not mention
the horrific picture of the person with the cut throat.Thank GOD he
won't be voting for the "Disarm USA" people.

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 8:32:44 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 5:24 PM, den wrote:

> I agree!
>
> A Phoenix police officer told a store owner that he should shoot to
> kill rather than wounding the trash that kept trying to kill him, and
> robbing his store. That is defense of your private property.
>
> The twisted thinking of the Australian OP comes from living in a
> country defending itself with knives. Notice that he does not mention
> the horrific picture of the person with the cut throat.Thank GOD he
> won't be voting for the "Disarm USA" people.

Yes, guns in the hands of the people who will only shoot criminals,
muggers, rapists, thieves, murders, child molesters, etc. are a very goo
thing. The reason we have all the problems today is a build up from
having neglected in removing these dangerous people from society. They
have bred and taught their off spring the same dangerous and despicable
ways ... it can't go on forever ... however, their are many fools who
can't even leave their homes at night which don't realize the importance
of placing guns in the hands of people which would make these places
safe again ...

sad, so very, very sad ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

Oct 10, 2010, 8:44:21 PM10/10/10

"why we need more stronger gun control"

Yes Indeed - You Are {I Am} Really Stronger :
When You Are {I Am} In Control of a Gun

Support Gun Ownership and The Right To
Self-Defense of Property and Family for All
Law Abiding US Citizens.

Support Gun Control for All Convicted Criminals
Their Right To Go Back To Jail For Having Any
Gun in their Possession.

so say i ~ RHF
.

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 8:50:17 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 5:44 PM, RHF wrote:

> so say i ~ RHF

I agree. And, I have been one in major neglect of greater gun control.
Take the 9mm I carry in a shoulder holster, under my left arm. When I
pick up heavy packages/bags the gun "bites" into my arm and chest ...
so, I am thinking, a smaller one, like my wifes .32 auto she carries in
her purse would give me control over this pain!

It would fit in a pocket, shirt, pants, front, back, jacket ... darn,
the little thing practically disappears in the palm of my hand! I am an
excellent shot, I think it would do and I can dump the BIG 9mm and get
greater control ... but, just a thought!

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2010, 8:50:54 PM10/10/10
You ever been to England before? I haven't, but I once read somewhere
you can ''see'' the guns in some of the sidewalks and in the sides of
some of those buildings over there.Guns used for rebar in the sidewalks
and the buildings.
cuhulin

RHF

Oct 10, 2010, 9:11:10 PM10/10/10
On Oct 10, 4:31 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/10/2010 3:22 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:
>
>  >> ...

- EVERYONE in the US should have to go though a gun ownership, use,
- operation, handling class in high school.  They should be required
- own a gun and maintain it in proper operating condition.  The
government
- should conduct inspections, every year or so, and anyone not having
- gun, or not maintaining it in functioning condition, and ready for
use
- should be fined ... after sufficient warnings, if they are still not
- complaint, they should be jailed for a period of time to get their
- attention on the importance of maintaining their weapon(s.)
-
- Get real ...
-
- Regards,
- JS

JS,

Each and Every Able-Bodied Law Abiding* US Citizen
Age 18~68 : Must Own and Maintain a Gun for the
Self-Defense of Family, Home and Community.
* Law that Clearly States NO Criminal Can Sue a
Citizen Acting in Defense of Family and Home.

Each and Every Able-Bodied US Citizen Age 28~38 :
Serves 90~120 Days as Local Armed {Shotgun} Police
Auxiliary : The Second or Third LEO* in the Car.
* Law that Clearly States NO Criminal Can Sue a LEO
That Is Reasonably Acting in Defense of the Community.

Exemption for Anti-Gun Citizens : Those that do not
'choose' to Own a Gun for Self-Defense of Family and
Home : Pay a 1% Tax Surcharge on their Property
and Income from Age 18~ 68 Years.

PUT "THE US CITIZEN" BACK-IN LAW ENFORCEMENT
AND PUT AN END TO CRIME : LAW ABIDING CITIZENS
HAVE RIGHTS : CRIMINALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE
SHOT FOR THEIR CRIMES [.] - so say i ~ RHF
.
.

Lopez Gomez

Oct 10, 2010, 9:49:59 PM10/10/10
Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:38:02 -0500, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:
>
>>Gun control just means hitting what you aim at!
>
> Guns don't kill. School children do.

Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2010, 9:50:36 PM10/10/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Mississippi Castle Law

The Defiant Ones movie is crankin up on TCM.
Bowling Green! Sewing Machine!
cuhulin

EJ Willson

Oct 10, 2010, 10:27:23 PM10/10/10
Doesn't this just about describe the system that the Swiss have where
every able body man of militia age has a government issue rifle and must
be able to use it?

EJ in NJ

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 10:28:16 PM10/10/10

Yeah, when my service was done, spent about a week on the way home ...
liked the pubs ... that was back in the 70's. Not a place I would like
to call home though ... no real complaints though. Things mighta'
changed in the intervening decades though.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 10:29:14 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 6:49 PM, Lopez Gomez wrote:

> Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people.

Bullets should only kill bad people ... but then, you already knew that ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 10:30:34 PM10/10/10

Love it, why don't you run for office ... ya' got my vote!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 10:32:09 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 7:27 PM, EJ Willson wrote:

> Doesn't this just about describe the system that the Swiss have where
> every able body man of militia age has a government issue rifle and must
> be able to use it?
>
> EJ in NJ

You mean Switzerland? Where the crime rate is about zero?

Well, yes, yes, I think you are right. Imagine that!

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2010, 10:46:25 PM10/10/10

That country is called Switzerland. Very (hardly) any violent crime.
They never joined EU either.

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2010, 10:51:35 PM10/10/10

Australia had a pretty violent history in the past. Very violent by
any standards. Even the cangaroos get violent as well as dingoes !

John Smith

Oct 10, 2010, 11:02:25 PM10/10/10
On 10/10/2010 7:51 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Australia had a pretty violent history in the past. Very violent by
> any standards. Even the cangaroos get violent as well as dingoes !

So, I take it, you didn't buy into, "The dingo ate yer' baby!"

That was difficult for me, also ... but hey, maybe?

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2010, 11:02:00 PM10/10/10
My doggy is part Dingo dog, Australian Cattle Dog, a Blue Heeler.
http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org

The oldest Dingo Dog fossil (a skull) was discovered in Vietnam, five
million years old.
My little couch buddy doggy and I both have been in Vietnam.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2010, 11:11:33 PM10/10/10
Born in Kenya! ULTIMATE POS! has the book THROWN at him.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=296891

Too bad the book missed the mark.
cuhulin

Linda

Oct 10, 2010, 11:32:40 PM10/10/10

"Lopez Gomez" <alba...@eagleshite.com> wrote in message
Actually without a gun a bullet can't kill anyone. And without a bullet a
gun can only be used to clobber you to death.
Linda

Krypsis

Oct 10, 2010, 11:52:31 PM10/10/10
Thank god both iterations of the Peter Lucas posting in this thread
AREN'T Australian.

Might pay you to do a lookup on the IP addresses before you rush to
assumptions!

Krypsis

Krypsis

Oct 10, 2010, 11:57:41 PM10/10/10

You, and the original poster, omitted to mention that the training in
question comes with a 2 year stint in the military services from age 20
as well as ongoing training updates at regular intervals afterwards. The
focus isn't on gun training so much as defence of Switzerland in time of
war. A country with a gun in every house and every able bodied male able
to use such guns make Switzerland a less desirable attack target.

Krypsis

Krypsis

Oct 10, 2010, 11:58:53 PM10/10/10

can't blame them for that! Who'd want to join an "institution" that
gives free rein to migration across borders.

Krypsis

Krypsis

Oct 11, 2010, 12:00:31 AM10/11/10

Cangaroos? You must mean the ones we slaughter, can and send off
overseas as bouncing beef!

Krypsis

Bob Terwilliger

Oct 11, 2010, 1:34:12 AM10/11/10
den wrote:

> The twisted thinking of the Australian OP comes from living in a country
> defending itself with knives. Notice that he does not mention the horrific
> picture of the person with the cut throat.Thank GOD he won't be voting for
> the "Disarm USA" people.

Despite the famous scene from "Crocodile Dundee," carrying a knife around is
illegal in many parts of Australia. I'm not certain whether it's a
nationwide law, but I do know that it's illegal in large Australian cities.

The only message of significance that readers should take away from this
thread is that Peter Lucas is a worthless sack of shit.

Bob

james

Oct 11, 2010, 1:55:37 AM10/11/10
In message <4cb28b88$0$24510$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, Krypsis
<kry...@optusnet.com.au> writes

>> That country is called Switzerland. Very (hardly) any violent crime.
>> They never joined EU either.
>
>can't blame them for that! Who'd want to join an "institution" that
>gives free rein to migration across borders.

But like millions of wogs, I'm happy to be English. JF

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 3:25:17 AM10/11/10
On 10/10/2010 10:34 PM, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> The only message of significance that readers should take away from this
> thread is that Peter Lucas is a worthless sack of shit.
>
> Bob

Sounds about right. Grab a gun, if you are forced to use it, let the
court decide ... hope I am on your jury?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 3:30:35 AM10/11/10
On 10/10/2010 10:55 PM, james wrote:

> But like millions of wogs, I'm happy to be English. JF

In America, I would only shoot someone who was over me in the night,
beating down my door, threatening me with a weapon ... I mean, I would
have to kinda be forced into such drastic action ... what, this doesn't
happen in your area?

I am 58. The only people I have shot, to date, have been in foreign
lands and been called "the enemy." But, cha' know, I am a thinkin' the
enemy has come home ...

Regards,
JS

Mack A. Damia

Oct 11, 2010, 3:51:06 AM10/11/10

Fox News.

Robert

Oct 11, 2010, 4:48:27 AM10/11/10

"Peter Lucas" <ruths...@lavabit.com> wrote in message
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1286227189
>
> passer-buy walks into shop and cuts customers throat with a knife.
> Then next thing he
> trys to stab guy behind counter. A fight starts then a cow-orker
> comes out to help. guy behind counter pulls out big gun and shoots
> victim who falls to ground with horrific injuerys. Now this guy behind
> the counter was concluisvly shown in the video to have a gun ready to
> assualt somebody. He was ALREADY really and willing to fire a gun
> point-blank into another human. in other words the guy was looking for
> a EXCUSE to fire a gun at another human; probably even chose his
> career to increase the liklihood that he could be in a situation where
> he could hopt to get away with shooting someone. our laws dont cover
> loopholes like these and so why I fully support greater gun control
> measures.

Shoots victim are you stupid.

The guy cut the throat of one man and attacked two other people before being
shot. He was the cause of the whole incident without his attack he would not
have been shot.

Whit your ignorance you can claim all cops are ready and willing to find an
excuse to kill someone too.

Robert

Brenda Ann

Oct 11, 2010, 5:15:55 AM10/11/10

"james" <ja...@marage.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Basically, this is exactly what the United States is. It's not just a name,
you know. All of the individual states were once individual political
systems of their own. Our Federal government is basically just an
infrastructure that allows all the states to share in commerce, defense and
to allow for free emigration from state to state. This is much the same as
the EU was designed to do, is it not?

atec77

Oct 11, 2010, 5:16:02 AM10/11/10
On 11/10/2010 6:48 PM, Robert wrote:
Bob

read the headers and next time please dont feed the bloke who is not
Peter and ís a troll

dave

Oct 11, 2010, 9:02:58 AM10/11/10
RHF wrote:

> On Oct 10, 4:31 pm, John Smith<assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 10/10/2010 3:22 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:

> - EVERYONE in the US should have to go though a gun ownership, use,
> - operation, handling class in high school.

High school age is too late.

dave

Oct 11, 2010, 9:04:42 AM10/11/10

Boling Green was a person who moved from Carolina to Virginia in the
17th century.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2010, 8:23:54 AM10/11/10
Cartridges in, bullets out.Cartridge consist of shell, gunpowder,
primer, and bullet.
It isn't necessary to have a Firearm to shoot bullets.There are other
ways to do that, one of them I saw in Vietnam.
cuhulin

dave

Oct 11, 2010, 10:12:29 AM10/11/10

Smith and Wesson 22 caliber rimfire

Mike Fleming

Oct 11, 2010, 11:05:06 AM10/11/10
In article
<07119a19-37de-42f5...@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
arthr...@webtv.net writes:

> That country is called Switzerland. Very (hardly) any violent crime.
> They never joined EU either.

Facts are always a terrible thing, especially when they show that
Switzerland's murder rate is the highest in Europe, and all European
countries have considerably lower murder rates than the USA.

--
Mike Fleming

amdx

Oct 11, 2010, 11:24:30 AM10/11/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 10/10/2010 3:22 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:

> EVERYONE in the US should have to go though a gun ownership, use,
> operation, handling class in high school. They should be required to own
> a gun and maintain it in proper operating condition. The government
> should conduct inspections, every year or so, and anyone not having a gun,
> or not maintaining it in functioning condition, and ready for use should
> be fined ... after sufficient warnings, if they are still not complaint,
> they should be jailed for a period of time to get their attention on the
> importance of maintaining their weapon(s.)
>
> Get real ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

I think Peter was being tongue in cheek, The guy might have saved
two lives with gun. And best of all one criminal off the street, and
hopeful no longer alive.
MikeK

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2010, 12:23:08 PM10/11/10
The Damn Commies are against the Good people owning Firearms.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2010, 12:27:42 PM10/11/10
Switzerland's little secret Aircraft hangers hidden away/disguised in
the Mountains.
HA!, Russia Laughs at little Switzerland, and that is a Fact.
I am not bashing Switzerland though.Give them E for Effort.
cuhulin

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 2:45:39 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 8:05 AM, Mike Fleming wrote:

> Facts are always a terrible thing, especially when they show that
> Switzerland's murder rate is the highest in Europe, and all European
> countries have considerably lower murder rates than the USA.

Switzerland is much safer than the USA. My friends, which have visited
there, have all moved there. They love it ...

But, if murder isn't getting rid of those worthless eaters in europe,
how are you going to get rid of them? Sounds like you have a pest
eradication problem to me ...

We have gangs and violent offenders on the street here in the USA.
Since no one has been doing much about it, it has gotten pretty bad. We
do need a lot more gun owners to help and clean up the place for normal
people ... people have a way of doing what is necessary ... in the end.
I am betting this will take care of itself ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 2:48:07 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 8:24 AM, amdx wrote:

> I think Peter was being tongue in cheek, The guy might have saved
> two lives with gun. And best of all one criminal off the street, and
> hopeful no longer alive.
> MikeK

Every citizen involved, one criminal at at time ... has always worked
before, always will ... we just need a larger base of gun owners, one
foot in front of the other, the longest journey will be completed.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 2:49:16 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 9:23 AM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> The Damn Commies are against the Good people owning Firearms.
> cuhulin

Guns, gold, family, food, shelter, medicine ... never changes, does it?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 2:51:10 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 1:48 AM, Robert wrote:

> Shoots victim are you stupid.
>
> The guy cut the throat of one man and attacked two other people before being
> shot. He was the cause of the whole incident without his attack he would not
> have been shot.
>
> Whit your ignorance you can claim all cops are ready and willing to find an
> excuse to kill someone too.
>

> Robert

He cut someones throat? Damn, what was wrong? The guy with the gun had
to load it, or something? You need to take them down before they do damage!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 3:02:24 PM10/11/10

Zip guns are kewl ... make one out of a hunk of pipe which shoots a
shotgun shell ... if nothing else is available.

Regards,
JS

RHF

Oct 11, 2010, 3:16:30 PM10/11/10

No Guns Required :
Change the Law so the the Victim of a Rape gets
to Castrate/Emasculate the Rapist.
-If- She can't do It : Then let her Husband, Father,
Son, Brother do it for her.
One Rape Conviction and You Rape NO More [.]
.

bpnjensen

Oct 11, 2010, 3:47:31 PM10/11/10
On Oct 10, 4:31 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/10/2010 3:22 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:
>
>  >> ...
>
> EVERYONE in the US should have to go though a gun ownership, use,
> operation, handling class in high school.  They should be required to
> own a gun and maintain it in proper operating condition.  The government
> should conduct inspections, every year or so, and anyone not having a
> gun, or not maintaining it in functioning condition, and ready for use
> should be fined ... after sufficient warnings, if they are still not
> complaint, they should be jailed for a period of time to get their
> attention on the importance of maintaining their weapon(s.)
>
> Get real ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

Wow - that's some libertarian position.

bpnjensen

Oct 11, 2010, 3:51:13 PM10/11/10
On Oct 10, 6:11 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Oct 10, 4:31 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:> On 10/10/2010 3:22 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:
>
> >  >> ...
>
> - EVERYONE in the US should have to go though a gun ownership, use,
> - operation, handling class in high school.  They should be required
> - own a gun and maintain it in proper operating condition.  The
> government
> - should conduct inspections, every year or so, and anyone not having
> - gun, or not maintaining it in functioning condition, and ready for
> use
> - should be fined ... after sufficient warnings, if they are still not
> - complaint, they should be jailed for a period of time to get their
> - attention on the importance of maintaining their weapon(s.)
> -
> - Get real ...
> -
> - Regards,
> - JS
>
> JS,
>
> Each and Every Able-Bodied Law Abiding* US Citizen
> Age 18~68 : Must Own and Maintain a Gun for the
> Self-Defense of Family, Home and Community.
> * Law that Clearly States NO Criminal Can Sue a
> Citizen Acting in Defense of Family and Home.
>
> Each and Every Able-Bodied US Citizen Age 28~38 :
> Serves 90~120 Days as Local Armed {Shotgun} Police
> Auxiliary : The Second or Third LEO* in the Car.
> * Law that Clearly States NO Criminal Can Sue a LEO
> That Is Reasonably Acting in Defense of the Community.
>
> Exemption for Anti-Gun Citizens : Those that do not
> 'choose' to Own a Gun for Self-Defense of Family and
> Home : Pay a 1% Tax Surcharge on their Property
> and Income from Age 18~ 68 Years.
>
> PUT "THE US CITIZEN" BACK-IN LAW ENFORCEMENT
> AND PUT AN END TO CRIME : LAW ABIDING CITIZENS
> HAVE RIGHTS : CRIMINALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE
> SHOT FOR THEIR CRIMES [.] - so say i ~ RHF
>  .
>  .

Disgraceful. Nobody should be forced to do this if they don't want
to. Anyone tries to force me to do this, I'll shoot them.

bpnjensen

Oct 11, 2010, 3:54:19 PM10/11/10

Now, THIS I like.

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 4:18:10 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 12:51 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

> Disgraceful. Nobody should be forced to do this if they don't want
> to. Anyone tries to force me to do this, I'll shoot them.

Oh, I wouldn't force anyone. The dummies which don't want to
participate might even wish to place a nice red sign on their doors
saying they don't own guns. That if someone wants to do a quick
smash-and-garb and fear no risk, that they invade those homes!

Hell, I am all for it. It will keep the crooks away from mine--better
they busy themselves with idiots, where they won't get hurt!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 4:21:30 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 12:16 PM, RHF wrote:

> No Guns Required :
> Change the Law so the the Victim of a Rape gets
> to Castrate/Emasculate the Rapist.
> -If- She can't do It : Then let her Husband, Father,
> Son, Brother do it for her.
> One Rape Conviction and You Rape NO More [.]
> .

I, at first, thought this might have possibilities ... but I have
friends employed in the court system ... child molesters will go right
on using objects and other extensions of their bodies to commit horrible
molestations ... the disease is rooted in the mind, not in their sexual
organs ... exile to a island would work!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 4:24:07 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 12:47 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

> Wow - that's some libertarian position.

Brother, just for a minute, imagine the world I paint for you ...

You yell, "HELP!", in the middle of the night. I show up, and a few of
your other neighbors, with those state mandated guns, and you just get a
nice warm glowing feeling from realizing the care and love your
neighbors have for you!

Think about it ...

Regards,
JS

richard e white

Oct 11, 2010, 4:27:10 PM10/11/10
Peter Lucas wrote:

> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1286227189
>
> passer-buy walks into shop and cuts customers throat with a knife.
> Then next thing he
> trys to stab guy behind counter. A fight starts then a cow-orker
> comes out to help. guy behind counter pulls out big gun and shoots
> victim who falls to ground with horrific injuerys. Now this guy behind
> the counter was concluisvly shown in the video to have a gun ready to
> assualt somebody. He was ALREADY really and willing to fire a gun
> point-blank into another human. in other words the guy was looking for
> a EXCUSE to fire a gun at another human; probably even chose his
> career to increase the liklihood that he could be in a situation where
> he could hopt to get away with shooting someone. our laws dont cover
> loopholes like these and so why I fully support greater gun control
> measures.

So you don't think anyone has the right to defend life? Why aren't you
saying anything about the guy cutting people up?

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Help reign in capitalism"s rampage; Vote http://greens.org

--
Richard The Blind Typer.
Lets hear it for talking computers.

richard e white

Oct 11, 2010, 4:29:25 PM10/11/10
John Smith wrote:

> On 10/10/2010 3:22 PM, Peter Lucas wrote:

> EVERYONE in the US should have to go though a gun ownership, use,

> operation, handling class in high school. They should be required to

> own a gun and maintain it in proper operating condition. The government

> should conduct inspections, every year or so, and anyone not having a

> gun, or not maintaining it in functioning condition, and ready for use

> should be fined ... after sufficient warnings, if they are still not

> complaint, they should be jailed for a period of time to get their

> attention on the importance of maintaining their weapon(s.)

If you read my tag line you will find out why I am against this idea as
well.
Hey what is that sound? Might be a loony, better shoot!

> Get real ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

richard e white

Oct 11, 2010, 4:33:39 PM10/11/10
Lopez Gomez wrote:

> Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:38:02 -0500, Andy <a@b.c> wrote:
> >
> >>Gun control just means hitting what you aim at!
> >
> > Guns don't kill. School children do.
> >

> Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people.

Depends on how hard you hit someone with it.

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 4:34:30 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 1:29 PM, richard e white wrote:

> Hey what is that sound? Might be a loony, better shoot!

Ummm, the gun training course is supposed to take care of that. But
then, you don't let the mentally challenged take 'em.

Yanno', might be better if you don't own a gun ... it happens, yanno'?
You are not, exactly, the type of person I had in mind, when I was
talking about gun ownership and citizen responsibility of providing
security ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 4:38:08 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 1:27 PM, richard e white wrote:

> So you don't think anyone has the right to defend life? Why aren't you
> saying anything about the guy cutting people up?

Really? If I was there with my gun, and that guy was in danger of
harming you, with a knife, after my first warning, just how far do you
think he would get?

Regards,
JS

bpnjensen

Oct 11, 2010, 4:59:26 PM10/11/10

You really do wax hot and cold, don't you?

bpnjensen

Oct 11, 2010, 5:00:29 PM10/11/10

Yeah right. I can see it all now.

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 5:10:26 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 2:00 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

> Yeah right. I can see it all now.

Well, I don't wanna' call ya' all a liar, but I don't think ya' do, but
give it some years ... you will ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 5:16:43 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 1:59 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

> You really do wax hot and cold, don't you?

Now, don't get nasty with me. I'd kinda like to live in a whole group
like you. Me and the wife will be sleepin' with the guns under our
pillows, they'll be robbing and raping your homes ... should only have
to use a gun once in a great while ... maybe never, if there are enough
like you ... especially if you got good stuff to attract 'em ... kinda
like cockroach bait!

Regards,
JS

bpnjensen

Oct 11, 2010, 5:41:18 PM10/11/10

Well, just look what you said - it's either one extreme or the other.
I'm not getting nasty - just wondering where you sense of moderation
is. There are ways to defend one's home without having to worry about
shooting your ear off. Moreover, nobody has ever robbed my home or
anything else (except I had a radio and a Bible stolen from a car - I
got the radio back, but the Bible stayed stolen!). I am not going to
live in a state of fear and paranoia.

I have no problem with people wanting to have guns to defend their
homes...but there are other ways.

Bruce

bpnjensen

Oct 11, 2010, 5:42:11 PM10/11/10

OOOOH-Kay.

John Smith

Oct 11, 2010, 6:17:31 PM10/11/10
On 10/11/2010 2:41 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

> Well, just look what you said - it's either one extreme or the other.
> I'm not getting nasty - just wondering where you sense of moderation
> is. There are ways to defend one's home without having to worry about
> shooting your ear off. Moreover, nobody has ever robbed my home or
> anything else (except I had a radio and a Bible stolen from a car - I
> got the radio back, but the Bible stayed stolen!). I am not going to
> live in a state of fear and paranoia.
>
> I have no problem with people wanting to have guns to defend their
> homes...but there are other ways.
>
> Bruce

Brother, I luv ya, wife luvs ya' too ... you heard the message, you
heard the warning ... now carry on ... you defend your yourself in the
way you choose ... just as long as me and the family come out on top ...
I do believe you have freedom and rights ... if I tamper with those,
step on my toes!

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2010, 6:22:23 PM10/11/10
Read a few Good books about how to make your own Firearms.There is a
right way and a wrong way.If you do it the wrong way you can get
seriously hurt, or worse!
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2010, 11:06:51 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 5:15 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> "james" <ja...@marage.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> > In message <4cb28b88$0$24510$afc38...@news.optusnet.com.au>, Krypsis
> > <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> writes

> >>can't blame them for that! Who'd want to join an "institution" that gives
> >>free rein to migration across borders.
>
> > But like millions of wogs, I'm happy to be English. JF
>
> Basically, this is exactly what the United States is. It's not just a name,
> you know. All of the individual states were once individual political
> systems of their own. Our Federal government is basically just an
> infrastructure that allows all the states to share in commerce, defense and
> to allow for free emigration from state to state. This is much the same as
> the EU was designed to do, is it not?

Not really. Europe is vastly different from US in so many respects it
may take entire volumes just to list only some of them. To begin with-
each European state (oops,nation) had/has an established church or
religion . Linguistic and cultural history makes them quite hostile to
each other as well. Unification of the Continent has been attempted
several times in the past, but very rarely lasted more than just a
couple of years. American population has a very different set of mind-
234 years of relative political stability proves it.

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2010, 11:34:20 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 11:05 am, Mike Fleming <{mi...@tauzero.co.uk> wrote:
> In article
> <07119a19-37de-42f5-8379-f475e5b1e...@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,

> arthrny...@webtv.net writes:
> > That country is called Switzerland. Very (hardly) any violent crime.
> > They never joined EU either.
>
> Facts are always a terrible thing, especially when they show that
> Switzerland's murder rate is the highest in Europe, and all European
> countries have considerably lower murder rates than the USA.
>
> --
> Mike Fleming

Wrong,at least according to the sources I just checked. Several
European countries have much higher murder rate at the present time.
And Liechtenstein has zero rate !

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2010, 11:48:04 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 12:27 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Switzerland's little secret Aircraft hangers hidden away/disguised in
> the Mountains.
> HA!, Russia Laughs at little Switzerland, and that is a Fact.
> I am not bashing Switzerland though.Give them E for Effort.
> cuhulin

They also passed through the Alps in 1799/1800 campaign . No aircraft
was used. Just infantry. Beat the hell out of the French - good
leadership is the key to success.

John Smith

Oct 12, 2010, 12:58:36 AM10/12/10
On 10/11/2010 8:06 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Not really. Europe is vastly different from US in so many respects it
> may take entire volumes just to list only some of them. To begin with-
> each European state (oops,nation) had/has an established church or
> religion . Linguistic and cultural history makes them quite hostile to
> each other as well. Unification of the Continent has been attempted
> several times in the past, but very rarely lasted more than just a
> couple of years. American population has a very different set of mind-
> 234 years of relative political stability proves it.

Absolutely, in America, we can trust out neighbors, they will show up
with weapons to guarantee our safety ... in europe, you would wait for
the cops to show up which will find your murderer ... something which I
would simply find useless ... my gun will halt the murder! Dead
criminals don't count! but, hey, you already knew that, didn't ya'?

John Smith

Oct 12, 2010, 1:02:25 AM10/12/10
On 10/11/2010 8:34 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Wrong,at least according to the sources I just checked. Several
> European countries have much higher murder rate at the present time.
> And Liechtenstein has zero rate !

GUNS! They will always reduce the murder rate, when you have your
neighbors protecting your life, helping you, you will always be safer
... don't let 'em play a joke on ya'.

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 12, 2010, 8:22:27 PM10/12/10
If COMMIE fed govt outlawed Firearms, just watch the Cottage Industries
spring up all over America.You know what I mean, Vern?

http://www.gundigest.com/article/Ammo-Long-Term-Storage-Tips

Keep Your POWDER DRY.
cuhulin

RHF

Oct 12, 2010, 9:33:25 PM10/12/10

RHF

Oct 12, 2010, 9:53:16 PM10/12/10

11"x8.5" 'Silhouette' Sign in the Window -says-
http://www.shoottokillrecords.com/stk.gif

This House is a Member of the ________ Neighborhood*
Self-Defense SHOOT-TO-KILL CLUB
{Yes - We Are Armed and Dangerous}
* We Shoot-to-Kill and Our Neighbors Shoot-to-Kill
http://animalnewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/shoot-to-kill.jpg

-small-print- If You Can Read This Small Print :
Best You Move-On and Pick Another Neighborhood
-why- First We Shoot-To-Kill : Then We Call The Police
.
fair warning is fair warning -and- 'self-defense' of
home and family is a basic human right ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Oct 13, 2010, 8:43:09 AM10/13/10
On Oct 11, 10:02 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/2010 8:34 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:

- - Wrong,at least according to the sources
- - I just checked. Several European countries
- - have much higher murder rate at the present time.
- - And Liechtenstein has zero rate !

- GUNS!  They will always reduce the murder rate,
- when you have your neighbors protecting your life,
- helping you, you will always be safer
- ... don't let 'em play a joke on ya'.
-
- Regards,
- JS

More Correct : "Guns Reduce the Crime Rate"
One Dead Criminal At A Time [.]

Idiot's-R-Us :
The 'Silhouette' Sign in the House Window
Warns Criminals : We STK* !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bac5838d6507343e
.
* We Shoot-to-Kill

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2010, 1:08:51 PM10/13/10
B HO Butt Kissers bust plan to sell Rifles to Americans
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=297024

M1-Garand Rifles.The Best Rifles in the World, in my Opinion.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 15, 2010, 8:03:45 AM10/15/10
What it wuz, somebody in the rec.autos.tech newsgroup said, Why is the
price of cotton up?

I did a devilfinder.com for, Gun Cotton.

http://www.libertyreferences.com/gun-cotton.shtml
Do It Yourself Gunpowder Cookbook.

You can make Gunpowder from dead cats, Whiskey, your living room
ceiling, manure, a bunch of thingys.
cotton cuhulin

Dillon Pyron

Oct 15, 2010, 12:03:11 PM10/15/10
[Default] Thus spake Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com>:

>On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:16:09 -0700, John Smith
><assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 10/10/2010 4:45 PM, Mack A. Damia wrote:

>>> Guns don't kill. School children do.
>>

>>Actually, too bad that statement is false ... otherwise we could forget
>>about child abductions! But hey, it is something to work towards!
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School

"Brown's mother had filed numerous complaints with the Jefferson
County Sheriff's office about Eric Harris, believing him to be
dangerous. The website was filled with death threats towards Brooks,
and Dylan knew that if Brooks had the address, it would make its way
to his mother and possibly result in problems for Harris. Indeed,
Brooks Brown's parents contacted the Jefferson County Sheriff's
Office, and investigator Michael Guerra was notified of the site"

Looks like someone missed a bunch of warning signs. These kids were
dangerous long before this occured. Intervention would have helped
more than gun control. Stopping the criminal while he is still a
potential criminal works a lot better, because someone who is
determined will do it.

"With instructions from the Internet, they also built 99 improvised
explosive devices of various designs and sizes. They also sawed the
barrels and butts off their shotguns in order to make them easier to
conceal.[4] The two perpetrators committed numerous felony violations
of state and federal law, including the National Firearms Act and the
Gun Control Act of 1968, even before the massacre began."

Sounds like we should also control information from the net. You
won't see this thing in China, for instance.

"At Columbine, the pair met near Harris's car and armed two 20 pound
(9 kg) propane bombs before entering the cafeteria a few minutes
before the A lunch shift began and placed the duffel bags carrying the
bombs inside. Each bomb was set to explode at approximately 11:17
a.m."

Propane control was clearly needed. Oh, a 20 lb propane tank is about
18 inches in diameter and 28 or so inches tall and weighs about 30
pounds total (the tank is quite stout). How they were missed is
beyone me. Oh, and they give a pretty solid "thunk" when they are set
down on a solid surface.

So, gun control isn't the real issue. Identifying and treating the
mental disorders would have prevented the massacre.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Toby (Tri-Umph That's the Sweet Truth)
March 1998 - June 2010
What a dog. What a dog!

Dillon Pyron

Oct 15, 2010, 12:19:57 PM10/15/10
[Default] Thus spake den <d...@densnet.com>:

>On Oct 10, 4:45�pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:38:02 -0500, Andy <a...@b.c> wrote:
>> >Gun control just means hitting what you aim at!
>

>I agree!
>
> A Phoenix police officer told a store owner that he should shoot to
>kill rather than wounding the trash that kept trying to kill him, and
>robbing his store. That is defense of your private property.

I have not been trained to shoot to kill. That can be construed as
voluntary mansllaughter. I shoot to stop. If it kills, so be it. As
long as it stops the attack.

Shooting to wound could be interpretted as saying that there might
have been that there was a less than lethal means of stopping the
attack. Which could be constrsued as assault & battery with a deadly
weapon.

>The twisted thinking of the Australian OP comes from living in a
>country defending itself with knives. Notice that he does not mention
>the horrific picture of the person with the cut throat.Thank GOD he
>won't be voting for the "Disarm USA" people.

"I'll let my nanny state take care of me. Boo hoo hoo."

And you know the "To protect and serve" you see on most police cars in
the US. That has been consitently ruled to be a slogan and not an
obligation. Courts view police as crime solvers, not preventer,
except in very extraordiinary circumstances.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 15, 2010, 12:27:33 PM10/15/10
On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:03:11 -0500, Dillon Pyron
<invalid...@austin.rr.com> wrote:

>So, gun control isn't the real issue. Identifying and treating the
>mental disorders would have prevented the massacre.

Not the only case of school shootings; there are several others.

But you miss my point.

I'm not against gun ownership, but there are just too many available
to the wrong people. The U.S has an epidemic of gun-related violence.

John Smith

Oct 15, 2010, 12:52:41 PM10/15/10
On 10/15/2010 9:27 AM, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> Not the only case of school shootings; there are several others.
>
> But you miss my point.
>
> I'm not against gun ownership, but there are just too many available
> to the wrong people. The U.S has an epidemic of gun-related violence.

I think if you are speaking of a police state possessing guns, you are
quite correct!

Regards,
JS

Mack A. Damia

Oct 15, 2010, 1:06:06 PM10/15/10

Of course we have a police state. Have you checked the stats
regarding prison populations?

Graduate school course in public policy - 1978. "The U.S is becoming
a police state".

Are you suggesting otherwise?

RHF

Oct 15, 2010, 3:01:14 PM10/15/10
On Oct 15, 9:27 am, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:03:11 -0500, Dillon Pyron
>
> <invaliddmpy...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> >So, gun control isn't the real issue.  Identifying and treating the
> >mental disorders would have prevented the massacre.
>
> Not the only case of school shootings; there are several others.
>
> But you miss my point.
>
> I'm not against gun ownership, but there are just too many available
> to the wrong people.

- The U.S has an epidemic of gun-related violence.

Actually if you check throughout the History of the
USA from pre-revolution to the modern day : The
Level of Gun Violence has been fairly level; both
east-and-west and north-and-south. So there is NO
Epidemic of Gun 'Related' Violence : Just better
Reporting and Record Keeping {Statistics} of all
things related to Gun Use.
-and- Much More News Media Sensationalized
Reporting of each and every :
Criminal Act using a Gun
Persons Injured by the use of a Gun
Persons Killed by the use of a Gun

"WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS" AN EPIDEMIC OF
LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA REPORTING OF ALL
THINGS GUN 'RELATED' : PORTRAYING GUNS
AS EVIL AND KILLERS AND THE NEED TO BAN
ALL GUNS - oh the violence of the news ~ RHF
.
.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 15, 2010, 3:12:49 PM10/15/10

Stop making a fool out of yourself. Read the fucking newspapers.

You goddam gun-toting conservatives keep tgrying to change truth and
reality.

It doesn't work.

�"The rate of death from firearms in the United States is eight times
higher than that in its economic counterparts in other parts of the
world."

From the American Bar Association

http://www.abanet.org/gunviol/factsaboutgunviolence/uscompared.shtml

Don't hand me anymore of your propaganda.

RHF

Oct 15, 2010, 3:14:52 PM10/15/10
On Oct 15, 9:19 am, Dillon Pyron <invaliddmpy...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> [Default] Thus spake den <d...@densnet.com>:

> >I agree!
>
> >  A Phoenix police officer told a store owner that he should shoot to
> >kill rather than wounding the trash that kept trying to kill him, and
> >robbing his store. That is defense of your private property.

- I have not been trained to shoot to kill.
- That can be construed as voluntary mansllaughter.
- I shoot to stop.

Did you ever practice shooting the Gun ?

Did you use a Target ?
Was the Target a Bulls-Eye ?
Was the Target a Silhouette ?
Did you Hit the Target ? {Dead Center? }

So use a Shotgun and not a Handgun.

- If it kills, so be it.
- As long as it stops the attack.

Ending the threat of Violence & Violence Against
Yourself and Your Family : Therefore Self-Defense [.]

Idiot's-R-Us : The 'Silhouette' Sign in

the House Window says . . . ? STK ?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a2319e08938f1682

fair warning is fair warning -and- 'self-defense' of
home and family is a basic human right ~ RHF
.
.

Robert Klute

Oct 15, 2010, 3:23:56 PM10/15/10

The US has an epidemic of violence, period. Even if you eliminate all
gun crime from the statistics, the US still ranks up there.

That aside, my hypothesis is that most gun crime is drug related.
Unfortunately for me, I have been unable to get the numbers to validate
or disprove this. Ever year, my main sources of information for this,
the Uniform Crime Stastistics and NIH mortality reports, seem to have
less and less detail.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 15, 2010, 3:40:50 PM10/15/10
On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:23:56 -0700, Robert Klute <robert...@hp.com>
wrote:

Guns are too easy to obtain, and there are too many of them. Look at
the school shootings, and we have had several.

As the conservatives gain influence and power, I would expect the
stats to fade into obscurity, and the lies we hear from them are
simply unbelievable.

One day there will be a reckoning.

El Stroko Guapo

Oct 15, 2010, 3:54:10 PM10/15/10
The real reason we need gun control is to keep stupid adolescents who
insist on cross-posting from getting shot and fed to the hogs!

RHF

Oct 15, 2010, 5:29:25 PM10/15/10
On Oct 15, 12:12 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:01:14 -0700 (PDT), RHF
>

> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >On Oct 15, 9:27 am, Mack A. Damia  <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Not the only case of school shootings; there are several others.
>
> >> But you miss my point.
>
> >> I'm not against gun ownership, but there are just too many available
> >> to the wrong people.

- - - The U.S has an epidemic of gun-related violence.

- - Actually if you check throughout the History of the
- - USA from pre-revolution to the modern day : The
- - Level of Gun Violence has been fairly level; both
- - east-and-west and north-and-south. So there is NO
- - Epidemic of Gun 'Related' Violence : Just better
- - Reporting and Record Keeping {Statistics} of all
- - things related to Gun Use.
- - -and- Much More News Media Sensationalized
- - Reporting of each and every :
- - Criminal Act using a Gun
- - Persons Injured by the use of a Gun
- - Persons Killed by the use of a Gun

- - "WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS" AN EPIDEMIC OF
- - LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA REPORTING OF ALL
- - THINGS GUN 'RELATED' : PORTRAYING GUNS
- - AS EVIL AND KILLERS AND THE NEED TO BAN
- - ALL GUNS - oh the violence of the news ~ RHF

- Stop making a fool out of yourself.
- Read the fucking newspapers.

! News Papers ! -aka- Liberal News Media :o)
Which Sensationalized and Report each and every
Gun 'related' incident in the news from Maine to
San Diego. Some Drunk Shots themselves in
the Foot in Bangor Maine and you read about
it in the local newspaper in Modesto, CA and
see it on the TV coming from Sacramento, CA
and Hear it on the Radio from Fresno, CA

- You goddam gun-toting conservatives keep
- tgrying to change truth and reality.

Mack A. Damia "fucking newspapers"
Mack A. Damia "goddam"
Mack A. Damia "gun-toting"
Mack A. Damia "conservatives"
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened' Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.
Reality Is The Truth -and- The Truth Reflects Reality

The Distorted Reality of the Liberal Media with
'Excessive' Reporting and 'Sensationalizing' of
All Things Guns : All Guns Kill ! & All Guns Evil !
ban all guns,,, Ban All Guns... BAN ALL GUNS ! ! !

- It doesn't work.

The Truth* Works For Me -and- History Is History
* Note the 'Epidemic' is in the 'Excessive' Reporting
and 'Sensationalizing' of All Things Guns : TRYING
TO SELL THE BANNING ALL GUNS.
-aka- Dis-Arming All American US Citizens
-and- Denying All American US Citizens Their
Constitutional Right To Bear Arms -so-say-i- ~ RHF

- •"The rate of death from firearms in the United States is eight
times
- higher than that in its economic counterparts in other parts of the
- world."

USA -versus- The-Rest-of-the-World YES
-note-that's-apples-and-oranges-
Where-as USA 1776 to USA 1876 to USA 1976 to
USA Today is 'on-average' all about the same . . .

- From the American Bar Association
- http://www.abanet.org/gunviol/factsaboutgunviolence/uscompared.shtml
- Don't hand me anymore of your propaganda.

And in general has been form the pre-revolution
days up to the modern day [.]

'truth' as propaganda ~ RHF
{fact -not- fiction - brilliant !}
.
.

RHF

Oct 15, 2010, 5:39:49 PM10/15/10
On Oct 15, 12:23 pm, Robert Klute <robert_kl...@hp.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:27:33 -0700, Mack A. Damia

The Big Liberal News Media Lie : There Is An

"Epidemic of Gun 'Related' Violence"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a774b933a25749ff

Note - Actually if you check throughout the History
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c121682276bdbe79

"WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS" AN EPIDEMIC OF

LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA REPORTING OF ALL

THINGS GUN 'RELATED' :
PORTRAYING GUNS AS EVIL
PORTRAYING GUNS AS KILLERS
-and- THE NEED TO BAN ALL GUNS
oh . . . the violence of the news ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 15, 2010, 6:07:46 PM10/15/10
A shooting happened this morning in the Walmart parking lot at Greenway
Drive and Highway 18.A guy was shot in the chest, police are looking for
two men who got way in a red Pontiac car.That is the same Walmart store
(a mile and a half South of doggy's couch) I go to to do my food
shopping.

Last night, another shooting happened in Jackson, somebody was killed in
that shooting.

How do you propose to keep Firearms out of the hands of crimminals and
those drug heads out there?
cuhulin

Kevin Alfred Strom

Oct 15, 2010, 6:25:24 PM10/15/10
On 10/15/2010 3:12 PM, Mack A. Damia wrote:
[...]
> �"The rate of death from firearms in the United States is eight times

> higher than that in its economic counterparts in other parts of the
> world."
>
> From the American Bar Association
>
> http://www.abanet.org/gunviol/factsaboutgunviolence/uscompared.shtml
>
> Don't hand me anymore of your propaganda.
[...]

Actually, firearms don't cause deaths any more than cast iron
skillets do. It's all in how they're used. It is true that some
population groups are more prone to violence, though. That's the
main reason why the US murder rates are many times higher than in
Europe and Japan. See

http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/racial-violence-in-america/

for the statistics.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 15, 2010, 6:44:07 PM10/15/10
They (''They'') want to destroy Chuck Harder.
http://www.rense.com
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

It is loading more messages.