White House Uses Your $$$ to Launch Fox News Offensive

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung

Oct 12, 2009, 7:12:53 PM10/12/09
Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in
the Brisbane Times: “White House targets Fox as it goes after press
critics”:

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/

buzz

Oct 12, 2009, 7:41:45 PM10/12/09
?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:
> Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in
> the Brisbane Times: �White House targets Fox as it goes after press
> critics�:
>
> http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/

Of course the White House will never talk about how the far left-wing
drive-by media, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CNN all campaigned to get
Hussein elected by telling lies about the opposition, and will never
have a disparaging word to say about their messiah. Poor Hussein, he
cannot stand any criticism of himself or his policies without whinning
about it. Criticize Hussein or his policies and you are labeled a Nazi,
racist, a right-wing nut.

The simple-minded left nutheads forget all the vial things they said
about Bush, but that's OK for them to do it.

Can we say major hypocrisy from the left? Yep, we sure can.

Simple-minded dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
liberals...morons electing morons.

Ima

Oct 12, 2009, 8:59:00 PM10/12/09
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:41:45 -0600, buzz wrote:

> ?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:
>> Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in

>> the Brisbane Times: “White House targets Fox as it goes after press
>> critics”:
>>
>> http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-

your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/

> Of course the White House will never talk about how the far left-wing
> drive-by media, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CNN all campaigned to get
> Hussein elected by telling lies about the opposition, and will never
> have a disparaging word to say about their messiah. Poor Hussein, he
> cannot stand any criticism of himself or his policies without whinning
> about it. Criticize Hussein or his policies and you are labeled a Nazi,
> racist, a right-wing nut.
>
> The simple-minded left nutheads forget all the vial things they said
> about Bush, but that's OK for them to do it.
>
> Can we say major hypocrisy from the left? Yep, we sure can.
>
> Simple-minded dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
> liberals...morons electing morons.

Yea right, everybody but FAUX and Limpballs is wrong
Nothing like the hypocritical do-nothing party of NO thinkiing!

Don't think for a minute your not getting off free. Those insurance
companies are going to raise your rates to cover the $billion$$ ad
campaign THEY are launching.

The Age of Stupid

Oct 12, 2009, 10:06:04 PM10/12/09

"buzz" <bu...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> ?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:
>> Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in
>> the Brisbane Times: �White House targets Fox as it goes after press
>> critics�:

>> http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/
>
> Of course the White House will never talk about how the far left-wing
> drive-by media, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CNN all campaigned to get
> Hussein

How dare mainstream news endorse a capable candidate over a pair of
corporate queens like Mr. McGoo and the Paliban.

buzz

Oct 13, 2009, 12:37:57 AM10/13/09
Ima wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:41:45 -0600, buzz wrote:
>
>> ?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:
>>> Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in
>>> the Brisbane Times: “White House targets Fox as it goes after press
>>> critics”:
>>>
>>> http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-
> your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/
>> Of course the White House will never talk about how the far left-wing
>> drive-by media, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CNN all campaigned to get
>> Hussein elected by telling lies about the opposition, and will never
>> have a disparaging word to say about their messiah. Poor Hussein, he
>> cannot stand any criticism of himself or his policies without whinning
>> about it. Criticize Hussein or his policies and you are labeled a Nazi,
>> racist, a right-wing nut.
>>
>> The simple-minded left nutheads forget all the vial things they said
>> about Bush, but that's OK for them to do it.
>>
>> Can we say major hypocrisy from the left? Yep, we sure can.
>>
>> Simple-minded dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
>> liberals...morons electing morons.
>
> Yea right, everybody but FAUX and Limpballs is wrong
> Nothing like the hypocritical do-nothing party of NO thinkiing!

When you see the main stream media take Hussein to task and question any
of his policies, please let me know.

> Don't think for a minute your not getting off free. Those insurance
> companies are going to raise your rates to cover the $billion$$ ad
> campaign THEY are launching.

Those insurance companies are going to raise your rates to cover the

excessive taxes Hussein is going to put upon them. Corporations don't
pay taxes, they pass the tax cost on to the consumer.

Barack Hussein Obama...mmm mmm mmm

Ima

Oct 13, 2009, 3:49:05 AM10/13/09

yep, thats the report that faux news and the insurance industry pushes.

But, the CEOs of these insurance industries are bring home >$20m/yr tax
free and the insurance industries are reporting double digit profits
(invest outside the states) from your high premiums and denying your
coverage. All this while the rest of the economy falters.

Hey, since you lobbed an insult, let me try one too...

here goes....

"Slope headed drunk and Prozac-addled RepubliCAN'ts who are bent on
destroying the country to return government control to large
corporations. A group of closet gays, perverts and thieves. The party
that created and then fell for trickle-down economics and the Bush family
that is directly responsible for Millions of deaths world-wide while
parading it under christianity. Your one of the people how are quite
happy being a lowly surf to corporate America who controls your life from
countries where they took our money to hide from civil responsibility and
prosecution. I also suspect that your large belly is hiding a very small
penis judging from you unwarranted and overly defensive attitude."

Damn! I see why you republican'ts like this low-brow argumentative style!
That was kind-a fun! All I need now is a anti-republcan't joke picture.

~ RHF

Oct 13, 2009, 6:56:21 AM10/13/09
On Oct 12, 4:12 pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung <0bama0.spea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in
> the Brisbane Times: “White House targets Fox as it goes after press
> critics”:
>
> http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-y...

FOX News and it's Host are at the Top of the
Obama-Regime's Enemies List©.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1ee4a334b8418afa
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/767d3d8064b36696

Rush Limbaugh is slipping down to #3~5 and
FOX News is #1 followed by Glenn Beck #2
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3f97db7060a2899c

Obama-Regime's Enemies List© = Liberal-Fascism
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d10
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2df6e608844a1aa9

The Obama-Regime© Hates any 'truth' other than
Obama-Speak© & Obama-Think©

The Obama-Regime© Hates any 'facts' other than
Obama-Speak© & Obama-Think©
.
The Obama-Regime© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/75314971ad0bb2ab
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fd2bc713ce1e20fa
.
Go Green Recycle Congress ! -and-
Say 'No' to Obama, Pelosi & Reid
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b507cea80522b22
.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/244b71e8dcd31438
.
-reality-check- "The Obama Deception" Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dxAce

Oct 13, 2009, 9:00:19 AM10/13/09

La...@alot.com wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:49:05 +0000 (UTC), Ima
> <o...@two.org> wrote:
>
> >> Simple-minded dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
> >> liberals...morons electing morons.
>

> >Hey, since you lobbed an insult, let me try one too...
>

> You don't even have to waste that much time insulting
> him---that sentence (of his) is proof enough
>
> The KKK is the face of CONSERVATISM---in the south and
> most of the underlying policy of the GOP.
>
> "Liberals" provided the structure and policy for 80+
> years that allowed this nation to rise to the power and
> prestige it has.
>
> Conservatives fought EVERY innovation and policy since
> the late 20's.
>
> He posts his own ignorance---then revels in it.

Seems to me that the KKK was mostly made up of Democrats. One of the big time
folks is still in the Senate, is he not?

lab~rat >:-)

Oct 13, 2009, 9:40:27 AM10/13/09
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), ÔøΩbaMaÔøΩ Tse Dung
<0bama0....@gmail.com> puked:

>Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in

>the Brisbane Times: ÔøΩWhite House targets Fox as it goes after press
>criticsÔøΩ:
>
>http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/

Ok, regardless of your political leanings, does anyone think this is a
good thing? What if Bush tried to shut down Air America? What then?

The fact is that FOX and especially Beck have proven their credibility
with their stories on, and subsequent government disassociation with,
Van Jones and ACORN.

If you are a Democrat, try to separate yourself from the political
scoreboard for just a minute and think if the roles were reversed
here. If MSNBC was calling out members of the Bush white house and
suddenly the Bush came out and declared them an opponent!?!
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

buzz

Oct 13, 2009, 1:10:02 PM10/13/09
La...@alot.com wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:37:57 -0600, buzz
> <bu...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>> Yea right, everybody but FAUX and Limpballs is wrong
>>> Nothing like the hypocritical do-nothing party of NO thinkiing!
>> When you see the main stream media take Hussein to task and question any
>> of his policies, please let me know.
>
> You dimwit
>
> "take him to task"....For what?

For traveling around the globe apologizing for America.

For being a week-kneed wimp on Iran and N. Korea. They have no fear of
the USA now because they know Hussein is too big of a coward to do
anything against them and their pursuit of nuclear weapons.

For his remark in July when he said at a press conference that the
police who arrested Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates had acted
"stupidly", when he knew nothing of the facts of what happened.

For continuing to claim the stimulus package is working and saving jobs
when it isn't. Jobs are continuing to be lost.

For bowing to a Saudi King

For caving to the Russians on missile defense.

For stumbling around on sending more troops to Afghanistan, which his
top Generals are asking for, while brave American soldiers are dying
because they don't have the support they need. Flag draped coffins don't
seem to be important to Hussein.

For being the bumbling fool he is on just about policy he has come up with.

> Bush invaded Iraq based on PROVEN lies.....That is a
> case for "not taking him to task". So media sometimes
> does not.

And the media took him to task in case you missed it. So where is your
point besides on top of your little liberal head?

> But there isn't any policy of Obama's that requires
> "taking to task".....only that dimwits like you "dont
> agree with it"

You say that and call me "idiot". How ironic.

Like I said, when you see the main stream media take Hussein to task for
any of his policies, let me know.

Barack Hussein Obama...MMM MMM MMM

MNMikeW

Oct 13, 2009, 1:11:29 PM10/13/09

"�baMa� Tse Dung" <0bama0....@gmail.com> wrote in message

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/

They need something to distract from his amatureness.

prh...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2009, 1:18:38 PM10/13/09
On Oct 13, 8:53 am, L...@alot.com wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:37:57 -0600, buzz
>
> <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> >> Yea right, everybody but FAUX and Limpballs is wrong
> >> Nothing like the hypocritical do-nothing party of NO thinkiing!
>
> >When you see the main stream media take Hussein to task and question any
> >of his policies, please let me know.
>
> You dimwit
>
> "take him to task"....For what?
>
> Bush invaded Iraq based on PROVEN lies.....That is a
> case for "not taking him to task".  So media sometimes
> does not.

I always love to hear this one from you lefties... You Nutcases
REALLY do think that GWB was the
only one who thought that Saddam had WMD was manufacturing them and
planning on using....what a bunch of loses

READ IT AGAIN::

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to
develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.
That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is
clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's
weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a
great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will
use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies
is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten
times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with
the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including,
if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to
respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its
weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and
others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass
destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region
and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass
destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his
weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and
nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War
status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and
is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop
longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our
allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a
threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the
mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass
destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible
to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as
Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and
biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course
to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities.
Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the
authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein
because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction
in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working
aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear
weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have
always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of
weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years,
every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and
destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity.
This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports
show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and
biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his
nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to
terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that
if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his
capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying
to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that
Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing
capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass
destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to
his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass
destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass
destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

dave

Oct 13, 2009, 1:23:25 PM10/13/09
~ RHF wrote:

> FOX News and it's Host...

Who'd that be?

Nick Danger

Oct 13, 2009, 1:36:31 PM10/13/09

buzz wrote:

> For traveling around the globe apologizing for America.

Well, if W hadn't been such a boorish moron and caused most of the world
to hate the USA, he wouldn't have to try and mend fences.

> For bowing to a Saudi King

And W doesn't get any points for being photographed walking hand in hand
with the Saudi king and ACTUALLY KISSING a Saudi king? (W's kiss sure
makes that bow seem tame by comparison).

> For stumbling around on sending more troops to Afghanistan,

Do you mean the NO-WIN, no exit strategy "wars" W got us in to? It is
clear that if Obama -stays- in Afghanistan (and Iraq) or leaves them, we
are screwed either way -- again thanks to that moron W for getting us in
with NO EXIT STRATEGY to get us out.

> ... while brave American soldiers are dying

> because they don't have the support they need. Flag draped coffins don't
> seem to be important to Hussein.

Important like it was to Bush who made it against the law to photograph
those flag draped coffins coming home.

> For being the bumbling fool he is on just about policy he has come up with.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Bush here? There have been at
least 5 or 6 entire BOOKS written about what a bumbling fool Bush was.

lab~rat >:-)

Oct 13, 2009, 1:50:17 PM10/13/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:10:02 -0600, buzz <bu...@nowhere.com> puked:

>For traveling around the globe apologizing for America.
>
>For being a week-kneed wimp on Iran and N. Korea. They have no fear of
>the USA now because they know Hussein is too big of a coward to do
>anything against them and their pursuit of nuclear weapons.

<snip>

>For bowing to a Saudi King
>
>For caving to the Russians on missile defense.
>
>For stumbling around on sending more troops to Afghanistan, which his
>top Generals are asking for, while brave American soldiers are dying
>because they don't have the support they need. Flag draped coffins don't
>seem to be important to Hussein.

The above were obvious examples of Obama actively campaigning at the
country's expense for his peace prize.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2009, 1:46:39 PM10/13/09
Heh, I plugged in my phone and I called Dream Beads ats 605 Duling
Ave.That woman has a heavy thick soundin voice.I asked herself, Do y'all
sell glass beads, real glass beads? Herself said, Yes, we do! we have a
wide variety of glass beads!

I knows where Duling Ave izz.Now, I am fixin to call Be-Bop Record Shop
(they sell videos too) jist accrossit Highway 80 from doggy's couch and
see can they order me some movies.Then I am goin to call Heritage Video
at Highway 80 and Terry Road and and Moonlight Video and see bouts sum
more ''Videos''.Then, I will unplug my phone and gits back to work.

Work!!! ~ Maynard G. Kerbs
cuhulin

Ima

Oct 13, 2009, 2:37:00 PM10/13/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:18:38 -0700, prh...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Oct 13, 8:53 am, L...@alot.com wrote:

>> >When you see the main stream media take Hussein to task and question
>> >any of his policies, please let me know.
>>
>> You dimwit
>>
>> "take him to task"....For what?
>>
>> Bush invaded Iraq based on PROVEN lies.....That is a case for "not
>> taking him to task".  So media sometimes does not.
>>
> I always love to hear this one from you lefties... You Nutcases
> REALLY do think that GWB was the
> only one who thought that Saddam had WMD was manufacturing them and
> planning on using....what a bunch of loses
>
> READ IT AGAIN::
>
> Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

snip

> -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

You do understand that the CIA has admitted lying (distorted and mis-
information) to congress for years about information from Iraq and
therefor the above quotes are mostly moot. GW's reasoning for war was
based on his selected cronie staff who mostly knew the truth but they had
their own agendas.

And, you republiCAN'Ts still keep blaming Palosi!

Ima

Oct 13, 2009, 2:38:59 PM10/13/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:40:27 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), ØbaMaØ Tse Dung

> <0bama0....@gmail.com> puked:
>
>>Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in

>>the Brisbane Times: “White House targets Fox as it goes after press
>>critics”:
>>
>>http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-

your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/

> Ok, regardless of your political leanings, does anyone think this is a
> good thing? What if Bush tried to shut down Air America? What then?
>
> The fact is that FOX and especially Beck have proven their credibility
> with their stories on, and subsequent government disassociation with,
> Van Jones and ACORN.
>
> If you are a Democrat, try to separate yourself from the political
> scoreboard for just a minute and think if the roles were reversed here.
> If MSNBC was calling out members of the Bush white house and suddenly
> the Bush came out and declared them an opponent!?!

The only reason I watch FAUX now and then is to see the total insanity of
the ass hats. I suspect there are manyt who do the same. It's quite
entertaining. Creditability? NOT! In fact, all of the professional news
community has isolated themselves from anything `FAUX' awaiting the
impending implosion.

BTW, ACORN was a setup. I suspect that someday someone will go from GOP
office to GOP office with a set of hookers and eventually some young
intern will fall for the same trap. low-brow reporting like that is how
FAUX got it's start. The more FAUX waves that ACORN flag of stupidity,
the more the people see the truth.

lab~rat >:-)

Oct 13, 2009, 3:20:58 PM10/13/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:38:59 +0000 (UTC), Ima <o...@two.org> puked:

>On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:40:27 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>

>> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), ÔøΩbaMaÔøΩ Tse Dung

>> <0bama0....@gmail.com> puked:
>>
>>>Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in

>>>the Brisbane Times: ÔøΩWhite House targets Fox as it goes after press
>>>criticsÔøΩ:

>>>http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-
>your-to-launch-fox-news-offensive/
>>
>> Ok, regardless of your political leanings, does anyone think this is a
>> good thing? What if Bush tried to shut down Air America? What then?
>>
>> The fact is that FOX and especially Beck have proven their credibility
>> with their stories on, and subsequent government disassociation with,
>> Van Jones and ACORN.
>>
>> If you are a Democrat, try to separate yourself from the political
>> scoreboard for just a minute and think if the roles were reversed here.
>> If MSNBC was calling out members of the Bush white house and suddenly
>> the Bush came out and declared them an opponent!?!
>
>The only reason I watch FAUX now and then is to see the total insanity of
>the ass hats. I suspect there are manyt who do the same. It's quite
>entertaining. Creditability? NOT! In fact, all of the professional news
>community has isolated themselves from anything `FAUX' awaiting the
>impending implosion.

So do you think that it's proper for the white house to attack FOX
news or no? Do you think the government should shut them down?

The reason I'm asking is because Air America was afforded their view
and they went on CONSTANT attack of the Bush Administration. And the
people were there for entertainment purposes, none of them were
broadcasters for the most part, Jerry Springer, Janeane Garofalo, Al
Franken, all entertainers.

I know you probably feel like they deserve it, but a lot of people
feel like the Obama administration deserve it.
What is your answer?

>BTW, ACORN was a setup. I suspect that someday someone will go from GOP
>office to GOP office with a set of hookers and eventually some young
>intern will fall for the same trap. low-brow reporting like that is how
>FAUX got it's start. The more FAUX waves that ACORN flag of stupidity,
>the more the people see the truth.

Well, if you have some tangible proof of what you're saying, you could
make quite a name for yourself right now by letting it loose. As
would anyone with proof of a hint that it was a GOP setup.

But it was a setup bottom line, and showed ACORN for what they were.

Until proven otherwise.

dave

Oct 13, 2009, 6:33:47 PM10/13/09
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> So do you think that it's proper for the white house to attack FOX
> news or no? Do you think the government should shut them down?
>
> The reason I'm asking is because Air America was afforded their view
> and they went on CONSTANT attack of the Bush Administration. And the
> people were there for entertainment purposes, none of them were
> broadcasters for the most part, Jerry Springer, Janeane Garofalo, Al
> Franken, all entertainers.

Nobody "attacked" Fox News. They pointed out that they are very
partisan and lacking in objectivity, and they blur the line between
opinion and news.

Air America Radio is not trying to call itself a news organization.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2009, 7:18:25 PM10/13/09
Ahh yam ahh watchin Cool Tools onna teh DIY (Do It Yosef)
channel.Mr.Chris Grundy showed and also told about ahh couple uv noo
thangys by Irwin (Irwin makes Great Tools) Tools.Too Laser lite thangys
furr chop saws an teh udder wun izza furr circular saws, theys cost
bouts thutty dollars eech.Soon as ahh sees them thar Irwin laser lite
thangys furr sale ats teh Lowe's store err elsewhar, ahh yam gonna
boughts too uv them furr mah saws.

I types/talks likes ahh imbecile, so ahh hav bean tolded befo.
cuhulin

Ima

Oct 13, 2009, 7:34:52 PM10/13/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:20:58 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:38:59 +0000 (UTC), Ima <o...@two.org> puked:
>
>>On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:40:27 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>>

>>> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), ØbaMaØ Tse Dung

>>> <0bama0....@gmail.com> puked:

Air america did not attempt to destroy the country to win the
presidency. Nor did it create fake news or entrapments, only biased
opinion. There was no call to violent action other then voting. no tea-
baggers or nut case roundups. There was a few million of private
investment behind the creation of Air america, but it was not funded by
by $billion$ monopolistic practices such as FAUX.

>Well, if you have some tangible proof of what you're saying,

Read the press releases by acorn and other media outlets to what they
discovered when they tried to get the raw footage. Edited video can be so
misleading. I'm waiting for the non-partisan commission to finishes
their investigation before I make my judgment. FAUX has too much of a
hand into the creation of this story as it's only "entertainment".

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2009, 10:16:13 PM10/13/09
Residents told to take down U.S.Flags.
www.worldnetdaily.com
www.katu.com

Ohwegone,,, it figures!

We been gittins Lots uv rain here.Lets me git outchside anna gits that
siphon hose goin in that thar concrete drainage thangy ahhgin.What it
is, ober teh years tha ground has shifted and teh drainage ditch dusnt
dryane likes hit oosed tu.

I tipes/talks likes ahh imbecile.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2009, 10:50:15 PM10/13/09
Some of those people in the Lamestream news media (tv and et al) are not
so much in love with DUMMMMMMMMMMMMB ASS like they were before.
I think it was at www.libertypost.org where I read it a few days
ago.
cuhulin

lab~rat >:-)

Oct 14, 2009, 9:14:12 AM10/14/09
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:34:52 +0000 (UTC), Ima <o...@two.org> puked:

>On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:20:58 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:

I can see that you have a perspective that is left slanted, so let me
give you the right perspective:

AAR undermined America's efforts overseas by constantly ridiculing the
president and dismissing our troops efforts as useless. To say that
they didn't form to drive the Republicans out of power is ridiculous,
because I listened to AAR every day. It was their war cry. Proof of
that is the fact that they almost don't exist today.

Randi Rhodes did a bit that implied that Bush should have been offed
like the mob does, I challenge you to come up with any call to violent
action by FOX

And you don't even want to go there as far as funding is concerned.
They literally stole money from a children's charity to finance
themselves, and Soros bankrolled them throughout their life.

I also challenge you to show how anyone tried to shut them down like
the current playground in power has done to FOX.

>>Well, if you have some tangible proof of what you're saying,
>
>Read the press releases by acorn and other media outlets to what they
>discovered when they tried to get the raw footage. Edited video can be so
>misleading. I'm waiting for the non-partisan commission to finishes
>their investigation before I make my judgment. FAUX has too much of a
>hand into the creation of this story as it's only "entertainment".

Yeah, so they fired the people based on bad editing. I'm sure those
people are suing ACORN as we speak.

I'm REALLY glad I'm not in a position where I feel compelled to make
excuses for ACORN. Or this administration for that matter. It's very
liberating.

dave

Oct 14, 2009, 9:42:02 AM10/14/09
lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> Randi Rhodes did a bit that implied that Bush should have been offed
> like the mob does, I challenge you to come up with any call to violent
> action by FOX
>
> And you don't even want to go there as far as funding is concerned.
> They literally stole money from a children's charity to finance
> themselves, and Soros bankrolled them throughout their life.

Actually, a production person in Florida did the Bush bit, Ms. Robertson
was unaware of its contents before it aired.

One of the early backers of Air America turned out to be a flake and a
fraud. It is suspected he was a Republican saboteur. Mike Papantonio
(trial lawyer) is reputed to be the deep pockets in charge right now.
Air America lives.

~ RHF

Oct 14, 2009, 10:02:10 AM10/14/09
On Oct 13, 6:00 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

Robert "KKK" Byrd [D]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Participation_in_the_Ku_Klux_Klan

Ku Klux Klan [KKK] & Exalted Cyclops
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
.
an inconvenient truth ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

Oct 14, 2009, 10:09:41 AM10/14/09
On Oct 13, 11:37 am, Ima <o...@two.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:18:38 -0700, prh...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Oct 13, 8:53 am, L...@alot.com wrote:

> >> You dimwit
>
> >> "take him to task"....For what?
>
> >> Bush invaded Iraq based on PROVEN lies.....That is a case for "not
> >> taking him to task".  So media sometimes does not.
>
> >      I always love to hear this one from you lefties... You Nutcases
> > REALLY do think that GWB was the
> > only one who thought that Saddam had WMD was manufacturing them and
> > planning on using....what a bunch of loses
>
> > READ IT AGAIN::
>
> > Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction
>
> snip
> > -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
>
> You do understand that the CIA has admitted lying (distorted and mis-
> information) to congress for years about information from Iraq and
> therefor the above quotes are mostly moot.

- GW's reasoning for war was based on his selected
- cronie staff

As opposed to BHO's 'selected cronie staff" of
Lobbyists, Tax Cheats and Wall Street Insiders
who Bailed Out Wall Street and the World Bankers
and have done nothing for Main Street USA and
the Millions of Un-Employed Americans.

Way To Go Prez Obama ! - The US Un-Employment
Rate Increased to 9.8% September 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a3efa22d7aa9c9a9
.

~ RHF

Oct 14, 2009, 10:16:34 AM10/14/09
On Oct 13, 11:38 am, Ima <o...@two.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:40:27 -0400, lab~rat  >:-) wrote:
> > On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT), ØbaMaØ Tse Dung
> > <0bama0.spea...@gmail.com> puked:

Glenn Beck deserves a Pulitzer Prize for his honest
and factual reporting on the Obama-Regime©
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulitzer_Prize

imho ~ RHF
.
Watch Glen Beck FOX TV this Week for the
http://www.foxnews.com/glennbeck/index.html
Truth About the Obama-Regime© and the
Obama-Czars© & The Obama-S-Corps©
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/tv/
Understand the Realities of 21st Century Liberal-Fascism
being employed by the Obama-Regime© to subvert
the US Constitution and Enslave the American People.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck
.
.
Yeah Prez Obama Promised :
* CHANGE from Jobs to the Unemployment Line
http://informationalwarfare.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/obama-fascist...

Way To Go Prez Obama !

* The HOPE of Joblessness and Loss of Income
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/09/september/13obama_fascism.jpg

Way To Go Prez Obama

.
The Obama-Regime© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/75314971ad0bb2ab
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fd2bc713ce1e20fa
.
Go Green Recycle Congress ! -and-
Say 'No' to Obama, Pelosi & Reid
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b507cea80522b22
.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/244b71e8dcd31438
.

.

~ RHF

Oct 14, 2009, 10:23:18 AM10/14/09
On Oct 13, 3:33 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>
> > So do you think that it's proper for the white house to attack FOX
> > news or no?  Do you think the government should shut them down?
>
> > The reason I'm asking is because Air America was afforded their view
> > and they went on CONSTANT attack of the Bush Administration. And the
> > people were there for entertainment purposes, none of them were
> > broadcasters for the most part, Jerry Springer, Janeane Garofalo, Al
> > Franken, all entertainers.
>
> Nobody "attacked" Fox News.

- They pointed out that they are very partisan
- and lacking in objectivity, and they blur the
- line between opinion and news.

Dave since when does the TRUTH and FACTS
lack objectivity ?

oops when they do not praise prez obama ~ RHF
.
- Air America Radio is not trying to call itself a news organization.

Air America 2.0 --- The Liberal 'Shill' Is On !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_America_Media#Air_America_2.0
.

lab~rat >:-)

Oct 14, 2009, 10:27:17 AM10/14/09
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 06:42:02 -0700, dave <da...@dave.dave> puked:

>lab~rat >:-) wrote:
>

>> Randi Rhodes did a bit that implied that Bush should have been offed
>> like the mob does, I challenge you to come up with any call to violent
>> action by FOX
>>
>> And you don't even want to go there as far as funding is concerned.
>> They literally stole money from a children's charity to finance
>> themselves, and Soros bankrolled them throughout their life.
>
>Actually, a production person in Florida did the Bush bit, Ms. Robertson
>was unaware of its contents before it aired.

Which of course is a lie, and she commented after the bit and made a
gunshot sound with her mouth, insinuating that she agreed with the
sentiment. I heard it as it happened.

>One of the early backers of Air America turned out to be a flake and a
>fraud. It is suspected he was a Republican saboteur.

Yeah, right. And were there some subsequent saboteurs that explain
how they got horrible ratings and were quickly pulled off markets one
by one? They got to the point where there were maybe one or two shows
on the air during the week or maybe a couple on the weekend and they
considered the whole station part of the AAR network.

> Mike Papantonio
>(trial lawyer) is reputed to be the deep pockets in charge right now.
>Air America lives.

Air America disappeared from my market about a year ago due to lousy
ratings, yet the former "Mrs. Robertson" is still on a county away
with a scratchy, barely discernable signal.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 14, 2009, 10:38:47 AM10/14/09
Arre yoooo teh same same lab~rat whooom sumtymes post at AGC
nooosgroper? alt.gossip.celebrities newsgroup.

www.cart.2dreambeads.com 605 Duling Ave

I needs tu go buy me sum ginyoowine show nuff furr reel glass beads.I
wonts gits ober thar terdey tho, hits too rainy outchsyde and too miny
idiots outchyonder donts knos how ter drive en der rain.Hit keeps teh
auto body repar shoppes peepuls happy tho.

Ahh typee/talkee likes ahh emboosul.
cuhulin

RHF

Oct 23, 2009, 7:03:40 AM10/23/09
On Oct 13, 3:56 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Oct 12, 4:12 pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung <0bama0.spea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Believe it or not the news has made it to the October 13 headlines in
> > the Brisbane Times: “White House targets Fox as it goes after press
> > critics”:
>
> >http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/white-house-uses-y...
>
> FOX News and it's Host are at the Top of theObama-Regime's EnemiesList©.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1ee4a334b8418afahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/767d3d8064b36696
>
> Rush Limbaugh is slipping down to #3~5 and
> FOX News is #1 followed by Glenn Beck #2http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3f97db7060a2899c
>
> Obama-Regime's EnemiesList© = Liberal-Fascismhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6a0dba38cddc6d10http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2df6e608844a1aa9
>
> TheObama-Regime© Hates any 'truth' other thanObama-Speak© &Obama-Think©
>
> TheObama-Regime© Hates any 'facts' other thanObama-Speak© &Obama-Think©
>  .
> TheObama-Regime© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,

> Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
> Taxing Every Day You Live : That'sObama-Tax-Slavery© !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/75314971ad0bb2abhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fd2bc713ce1e20fa

>  .
> Go Green Recycle Congress ! -and-
> Say 'No' toObama, Pelosi & Reidhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b507cea80522b22
>  .O.B.A.M.A.= One Big Absolute Mistake America !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/244b71e8dcd31438
>  .
> -reality-check- "TheObamaDeception" Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
>  .

Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
to Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People : Fox News
& Republicans & Conservatives {Counter Revolutionaries
of Hope & Change} --- Prez Obama {The Great Leader}
http://www.theweek.com/article/index/101882/Obama_and_the_enemies_list
and Chairman of the Democrat Socialist United People's
Party of the USA and the World
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28532.html

Yes Prez Obama's Enemies List© is now longer
and bigger then the Nixon Enemies List.
http://spectator.org/archives/2009/02/18/obamas-enemies-list

Prez Obama's Enemies List Grows Day-by-Day
http://spectator.org/archives/2009/06/08/obamas-enemies-list-grows

Prez Obama 'copying' Nixon's Game Plan
with an Enemies List
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091021/pl_nm/us_washington_summit_politics_enemies

One Reason Prez Obama needs to Clear-Out
the Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist from GITMO :
http://rightwingsparkle.blogspot.com/2009/10/obamas-enemies-list.html
It's a good 'place' Outside the USA to Hide
the Americans on the Obama-Enemies-List©
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33414587/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

Prez Obama's Enemies List© Creating a
Cuture of "F E A R" for Americans of their
own Federal Government and their fellow
US Citizens
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/politics/state/stories/DN-cornynflag_06nat.ART.State.Edition1.4bb4d44.html

FOX News and it's Host are at the Top
of the Obama-Regime's Enemies List
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e2eab7c90c69125a
.
7,000 Un-Employed Americans Lose Their
Un-Employment Benefit "Life-Line" Every Day
--- Way To Go Prez Obama !
7,000 Un-Employed Americans Lose Their Un-Employment Benefit "Life-
Line" Every Day - Way To Go Prez Obama !
.

.
Go Green Recycle Congress ! -and-
Say 'No' to Obama, Pelosi & Reid
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b507cea80522b22
.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/244b71e8dcd31438

The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,

Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !

for those Americans that still have Jobs.
.
"Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18
.
Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
-ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama Time !
-cause- The ObamaSter© is the President
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d258661bafb39d97
.

RHF

Oct 24, 2009, 5:27:36 PM10/24/09
On Oct 23, 4:03 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
> Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
> Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
> for those Americans that still have Jobs.
>  .
> "Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
> to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18

>  .
> Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
> -ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama Time !
> -cause- The ObamaSter© is the Presidenthttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d258661bafb39d97
>  .

Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
to Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People : Fox News

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70e0ecd9724e72fc

Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List© to

Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People like the
U.S. Chamber of Commerce and 3 Million American
Business Persons {Employers of Millions of Americans}

The Obama White House at War with U.S. Chamber
http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/app/blogs/eye_on_business/?p=567

Prez Obama Slams US Chamber of Commerce
http://rawstory.com/2009/10/obama-slams-us-chamber-of-commerce-for-anti-reform-ad/

President Barack Obama Rips the U.S. Chamber of
Commerce Criticizing the American Business Leaders
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28236.html
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 24, 2009, 7:00:27 PM10/24/09
I figured they are queers all along, (This Old House tv bunch of Queers)
and I am right too.Home Depot/Queer Depot supports This Old
House/Queers.

Heh, I am always Right!
cuhulin

RHF

Oct 26, 2009, 8:37:42 PM10/26/09
> & Republicans & Conservativeshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70e0ecd9724e72fc

> Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List© to
> Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People like the
> U.S. Chamber of Commerce and 3 Million American
> Business Persons {Employers of Millions of Americans}
>
> The Obama White House at War with U.S. Chamberhttp://www.siouxcityjournal.com/app/blogs/eye_on_business/?p=567
>
> Prez Obama Slams US Chamber of Commercehttp://rawstory.com/2009/10/obama-slams-us-chamber-of-commerce-for-an...

> President Barack Obama Rips the U.S. Chamber of
> Commerce Criticizing the American Business Leadershttp://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28236.html
>  .

Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List© to

Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People like the BIG
Health Care Insurance Companies
http://www.freedomworks.org/press-releases/freedomworks-joins-moveonorg-in-protesting-%E2%80%98big-in

Featuring the usual case of Obama-Turf© Protesters
SEIU & ACORN & Move-On.Org & FreedomWorks
http://www.freedomworks.org/press-releases/freedomworks-joins-moveonorg-in-protesting-%E2%80%98big-in

NOTE : Obama-Turf© Protesters are becoming
Prez Obama's Private Army of Left-Wing Radical
Agitators to Attack all those that the Obama
Regime puts on the Obama-Enemies-List©

Obama-Turf© Protesters & Nationalised Day of Action
http://blog.aflcio.org/2009/09/21/rallies-set-across-nation-to-protest-big-insurance/

[Canned] Obama-Turf© Protesters Marching in
Solidarity for ObamaCare© {Forced Health Care}
http://vodpod.com/watch/2381129-big-protest-of-health-insurance-industry-today-in-dc

Obama-Turf© Protesters & Jobs With Justice "Zombies"
http://www.massjwj.net/node/3007
* Obama-Turf© Protesters which are becoming
Prez Obama's Private Army of Left-Wing Radical
Agitators to Attack all those that the Obama
Regime puts on the Obama-Enemies-List©

Obama-Turf© Protesters & Prez Obama's Private Army
Organizing for {Against} America paid for by the
Democrat Nationalized Committee [DNC]
http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpk4q2

.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/93d01be08e600eaa

.
Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
to Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People : Fox News
& Republicans & Conservatives
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70e0ecd9724e72fc

.
Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
.

RHF

Nov 2, 2009, 1:04:57 PM11/2/09
Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
of Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People to include
'Edmunds.Com'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70e0ecd9724e72fc
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/93d01be08e600eaa
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/066de831e7550495

Edmunds.Com reports that its 'Statistical Analysis
of the the Obama-Regimes© Cash-for-Clunkers
http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/02/lots-of-cash-for-clunkers/

Prez Obama Did "Cash-for-Clunkers"
really Cost Taxpayers $24,000 Per Car Sold?
http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/economy/sectors-mainmenu-46/2210-did-cash-for-clunkers-cost-taxpayers-24000-per-car-sold

Obama White House Attacks Edmunds.Com
Over $24G Cash-for-Clunkers Claim
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570558,00.html?test=latestnews

ok so how much will the american people
have to pay to get this presidential 'clunker'
out of the white house in 2012 ? ~ RHF
.
.