BRUCE LEE - Spiritual EXPERT

1 view

LIBERATOR

Nov 2, 2001, 6:13:06 PM11/2/01
All he wrote about is missed due to a lack of brains in the multitude
of you. All Bruces power and lightening fast speed comes from his
spiritual heights and mastery of himself.

He's always at a state of complete calm and CONSTANT neutrality -
nothing ever was statically positive or negative with him, therefore,
he was always one with truth in the "living".

He is above comprhension for the multitude of inhabitants on this
planet. That's your fault, not his.

:(

Gary Barnes

Nov 6, 2001, 6:31:30 PM11/6/01

Liberator babbled:

>All he wrote about is missed due to a lack of brains in the multitude
>of you.

Thankfully you've got our backs. Uh ... wait a minute ... I'm not so sure
that I want you anywhere behind me ... I'd probably *feel* your eyes wearing a
hole in my ass. I gotta puke.

>All Bruces power and lightening fast speed comes from his
>spiritual heights and mastery of himself.

Is this the same guy that mastered himself into an overdose related death?
In the apartment of his mistress? The same guy in whom the coroner found hash
and cannabis? That guy?

>He's always at a state of complete calm and CONSTANT neutrality -

That's cause he's dead, dipshit.

>nothing ever was statically positive or negative with him, therefore,
>he was always one with truth in the "living".

I'd like to be one with Betty Ting Pei, the hottie actress he was porking.

>He is above comprhension for the multitude of inhabitants on this
>planet.

That's why folks on your planet understand him so well.

>That's your fault, not his.

No, actually it *is* his fault ... and I've never fully been able to
forgive him for it. The bastard.

Regards,
Gary R. Barnes
"The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to
do; they don't necessarily like doing them either. But their disliking is
subordinated to the strength of their purpose." -- E.M. Gray

LIBERATOR

Nov 7, 2001, 11:57:43 AM11/7/01
Steven, run along & play now. Your stupid signatures give you away, I
thought you were going to do something about that.

mrx

Nov 7, 2001, 10:18:19 PM11/7/01
LIBERATOR wrote:

I'll see you in your dreams

LIBERATOR

Nov 8, 2001, 2:37:05 AM11/8/01
mrx <m...@x.org> wrote in message news:<hTmG7.22$MG.1...@news.ntplx.net>...

Uh, you meant nightmares, didn't you? Hey, you know that JW Kim isn't
real intelligent. He trys to lie constantly but doesn't seem to
understand that it's totally obvious he's lying. Are all Koreans this
bluntly blind? I can't stand being around any of them, he's just a
reminder. He, er, they, want me to come back, yet they keep doing the
same things that made me leave - lying & yielding the direction of my
relationship to "witches". Not real smart. They just can't seem to
move forward, yet think they've mastered life due to psychic powers.
Someone should tell them, psychic/claravoyance is a sign, that you
have serious problems, due to needing the same. If you can't solve
issues and interact successfully just using normalcy, God tends to
kick in and give "psychic" skills to those that are just so damn
stumped, yet they get worse with these skills. Blind & stuck. MRX,
what's your take?

Gary Barnes

Nov 8, 2001, 8:36:50 AM11/8/01
LIBERATOR babbled:

>Steven, run along & play now.

Sure I'll play ... how 'bout I use your skull as a bongo drum? Is that
what you had in mind?
Seriously, part of the beauty of the internet is that literally thousands
of people can see you further degenerate into lunacy day after day ... all live
and in technicolor, courtesy of their ISP.

>Your stupid signatures give you away, I
>thought you were going to do something about that.

I was going to do something about it, but then I reconsidered. I mean,
you'd just find me out anyway, wouldn't you? So I am coming clean ...
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ... ALL SEEING ... ALL KNOWING STEVEN SPIELBERG! FEAR
ME, LIBERATOR! FEAR MY POWER! YOUR PUNY TKD IS NO MATCH FOR ME ... FOR ONLY I
HAVE TRULY MASTERED THE AWESOME DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF HOLLYWOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS!
I AM COMING FOR YOU!! I AM WATCHING YOU! I AM EVERYWHERE ... IN YOUR
DREAMS ... INSIDE YOUR HEAD ... I"M RIGHT BEHIND YOU! CAN YOU FEEL MY BREATH ON
YOUR NECK?
I AM COMING FOR YOU, LIBERATOR!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

mrx

Nov 8, 2001, 5:33:41 PM11/8/01
LIBERATOR wrote:

Spielberg, koreans and witches, OH MY.............................!

LIBERATOR

Nov 9, 2001, 3:57:00 AM11/9/01
barne...@aol.com (Gary Barnes) wrote in message news:<20011108083650...@mb-cr.aol.com>...

> LIBERATOR babbled:
>
> >Steven, run along & play now.
>
> Sure I'll play ... how 'bout I use your skull as a bongo drum? Is that
> what you had in mind?
> Seriously, part of the beauty of the internet is that literally thousands
> of people can see you further degenerate into lunacy day after day ... all live
> and in technicolor, courtesy of their ISP.
>
> >Your stupid signatures give you away, I
> >thought you were going to do something about that.
>
> I was going to do something about it, but then I reconsidered. I mean,
> you'd just find me out anyway, wouldn't you? So I am coming clean ...
> I AM THE ALMIGHTY ... ALL SEEING ... ALL KNOWING STEVEN SPIELBERG! FEAR
> ME, LIBERATOR! FEAR MY POWER! YOUR PUNY TKD IS NO MATCH FOR ME ... FOR ONLY I
> HAVE TRULY MASTERED THE AWESOME DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF HOLLYWOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS!
> I AM COMING FOR YOU!! I AM WATCHING YOU! I AM EVERYWHERE ... IN YOUR
> DREAMS ... INSIDE YOUR HEAD ... I"M RIGHT BEHIND YOU! CAN YOU FEEL MY BREATH ON
> YOUR NECK?
> I AM COMING FOR YOU, LIBERATOR!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Gary, if you aren't daughter Speilberg, who are you? You behave just
like a woman, and Steven Spielberg is the soul of a woman trapped in a
male body - which thought of hatching as a female. So, if you're not
her, who are you?

LIBERATOR

Nov 9, 2001, 4:01:51 AM11/9/01
mrx <m...@x.org> wrote in message news:<rODG7.32$MG.1...@news.ntplx.net>...

mrx'ie, uh, Spielberg = thinks like a woman, Koreans = think like a
woman, and witches, = women to the extreme with no sense of restraint
and nature, so, I don't see humor in your mocking.

Please explain, even though you too think like a woman, which is
thinking that is void of harmony, unless they can inappropriately
control others. Ok, then hurry back to the Dojang, cuz you don't wanna
be late when the students arrive & expect you to be there to teach.

MMMUUUAAAA

And tell daddy, I'm never returning. :)

ordosclan

Nov 9, 2001, 4:37:54 AM11/9/01
LIBE...@telluride.com (LIBERATOR) wrote in message news:<9233ea57.01110...@posting.google.com>...

> All he wrote about is missed due to a lack of brains in the multitude

Oh how profound.

> of you. All Bruces power and lightening fast speed comes from his

Oxymora. Only individuals think.

> spiritual heights and mastery of himself.

Is nuerosis mastery of the self?

> He's always at a state of complete calm and CONSTANT neutrality -
> nothing ever was statically positive or negative with him, therefore,
> he was always one with truth in the "living".

Sounds like a combination of sarcasm and hyperbole. Bruce was unable
to reconcile the issue of principles vs. techniques vs. methodology.
He wasnt smart enough to understand the processing sequence behind all
PRAGMATIC thought and ideas.

In truth and essence, pure taoism doesnt exist. Pure duality doesnt
exist in reality, which is extention in 3 dimentions. Any true idea
must correspondingly have a 3 dimentional coordinate point in the
brain to extend into the real world.

Dualism, like that touted in chinese taoism, is just a matter of
words. Semantics. Semantics is text, without context. And text
without context is pretext. His non-creative ideas were really not
synchronic, diachronic or even that much pragmatic.

He was INSPIRED by pragmatism. Perhaps as just an extention of being
a "mixed blood". A meta manifestation of internal, genetic and
celluar conflict. He could not interpolate the contradictions of a
formless form for instance. Because he wasnt, as you state
"brainful".

Key word here, my friend, is ICONICITY. The yin and yang symbol,
hexagrams, bagua mirros, ideograms.. Iconicity seeks to reinforce.
Persistence is a gross level of existence. These icons are reminders
of what they are supposed to carry on, without retaining or learning
or requiring the ability to critically think about the subject matter.

Static culture is just someone elses baggage. They dont live by
unwritten laws, or choose not to. Can you?

> He is above comprhension for the multitude of inhabitants on this
> planet. That's your fault, not his.
>
> :(

True but thats not saying much is it? Such is the case for any
artist. True art, not artifice, does not play to a ignorant
multitude. So, it really doesnt matter what everyone things, in the
final analysis. Some things are not to be grasped but experienced.

ordo...@china.com
"Killing in a sacrifice is not killing.... The violence to those that
move and dont move that is sanctioned by the veda - that is known as
non-violence" [Laws of Manu 5.39,44]

"There are seven ways to obtain property, according to the vedic law:
inheriting, finding, buying, conquering, investment, working, and the
acceptance of gifts from virtuous men" [Laws of Manu 10.115]

"His own duty is conquest, and he must not turn back on a challenge;
when he has protected the commoner with his sword, he may collect the
just tax from him" [Laws of Manu 10.119]

Gary Barnes

Nov 9, 2001, 4:15:50 PM11/9/01
Liberator wrote:

>Gary, if you aren't daughter Speilberg, who are you? You behave just
>like a woman, and Steven Spielberg is the soul of a woman trapped in a
>male body - which thought of hatching as a female. So, if you're not
>her, who are you?

Who am I? I am the Beast that haunts your fevered dreams. I am the spectre
that howls through the echoing halls of your dementia. I am the banshee that
wails the sound of your ever growing descent into madness. I am Steven
spielberg, the Almighty Steven Spielberg ... and I am closer than you think,
Liberator. I am nowhere and I am everywhere. Can you see me? A fleeting
glimpse?Even when you close your eyes, my visage is burned into your retinas.
Can you hear me? Cover your ears and my voice echoes in your mind. I am
constantly with you.I am the final arbiter of your destiny. I am the air that
you breathe. I am right beside you.
I am Steven Spielberg. Fear me, Liberator. For I am you.
Bwahahahaha!

mrx

Nov 9, 2001, 6:32:29 PM11/9/01
Gary Barnes wrote:

Excuse me goober.... I made the nightmare reference first, if you want to
be my stand in when I'm busy, there is paperwork to fill out.

mrx

Nov 9, 2001, 6:35:19 PM11/9/01
LIBERATOR wrote:

I'll just say this, I congratulate you at throwing witches into the mix,
it's ben a while since you had some new material. If you could throw in
some saucer people and a cattle mutilation or to that would be good to.....

LIBERATOR

Nov 10, 2001, 3:23:46 AM11/10/01
ordo...@china.com (ordosclan) wrote in message news:<50800ec5.01110...@posting.google.com>...

> LIBE...@telluride.com (LIBERATOR) wrote in message news:<9233ea57.01110...@posting.google.com>...
>
> > All he wrote about is missed due to a lack of brains in the multitude
>
> Oh how profound.

You're seeking something here.

> > of you. All Bruces power and lightening fast speed comes from his
>
> Oxymora. Only individuals think.

You're absent from comprehension.

> > spiritual heights and mastery of himself.
>
> Is nuerosis mastery of the self?

You're actually going to ride that as a reality?

> > He's always at a state of complete calm and CONSTANT neutrality -
> > nothing ever was statically positive or negative with him, therefore,
> > he was always one with truth in the "living".
>
> Sounds like a combination of sarcasm and hyperbole. Bruce was unable
> to reconcile the issue of principles vs. techniques vs. methodology.
> He wasnt smart enough to understand the processing sequence behind all
> PRAGMATIC thought and ideas.

Uh, you clearly don't understand Bruce and the concepts that led him
to his high level of power. There was no "vs" this "vs" that, you got
it all wrong baby. As to processing sequence behind "pragmatic"
thought, you obviously are lost in hyberbole. *grin*

> In truth and essence, pure taoism doesnt exist. Pure duality doesnt
> exist in reality, which is extention in 3 dimentions.

You're severely lost and your character is now in definite
depreciation.
The third dimension is the expressive dimension between the dual
universal forces, referred to as negative & positive. The 3rd
dimension is a gift, actual heaven, for when you are a master of
dualistic transcension, such as Bruce. He, legitimately can say, he
reached nirvana, a state of heaven in this existence, due to his
self-comprehension/mastery.

> Any true idea must correspondingly have a 3 dimentional coordinate point in
> the brain to extend into the real world.

You're not in the realm of any type of fact. Any true idea is free to
stay aesthetic, non-physical, purely eternal energy - with never
knowing the 3rd dimension. You're not even capable of understanding
JKD (spiritual aspects).

> Dualism, like that touted in chinese taoism, is just a matter of
> words. Semantics. Semantics is text, without context. And text
> without context is pretext. His non-creative ideas were really not
> synchronic, diachronic or even that much pragmatic.

You're clearly erroneous, proven by Bruces sheer superiority in his
physical abilities and agility. His psychic powers have never been
discussed, and it's probably for the better, that's a private area for
him & his family.

> He was INSPIRED by pragmatism.

You are wrong. You're claiming he's inspired by the branch of the
tree, not the root. The branch of the tree leads you to the root.
Pragmatism, is a branch, a methodical approach to transcending the
truth. A method clearly is not an inspiration for Bruce. You're so
mistaken in all that you think about him it's sad. You clearly have
dogmatic fixed thinking, you're not free. You, likely are one that
clasps a style/religion.

> Perhaps as just an extention of being a "mixed blood".

You're not even in the same hemisphere of thought & reason as Bruce
was. He's way beyond your trapped thinking. "Mixed Blood", is again,
your fixation on attempting to define him statically. "mixed blood"
would be a half-way point of the individual reaching the total
cleansing/emptying of the cup, to learn again, obtain the new
experience. You're clearly by your thinking, holding on to all that
you experience, not ever releasing the bar you're clasping to grab the
next monkey bar to climb to the top of the gymset. You're not emptying
your cup so it can be filled again. You're completely void of any
understanding of Bruce Lee and his "being" and art that defines it.

> A meta manifestation of internal, genetic and celluar conflict. He could not >interpolate the contradictions of a formless form for instance. Because he >wasnt, as you state "brainful".

You're frustration is clear in trying to define him by what you can't
define or transcend understanding. You're at a roadblock with his
teachings, clear in that you're trying to fixate him, to a point of
non-moving understanding. You're energy is more than likely non-fluid,
you're very easy to throw out of balance emotionally or even in
thought.

> Key word here, my friend, is ICONICITY

You're lost in both form and meaning, yet trying to convey it's me. No
baby, it's you.

> The yin and yang symbol, hexagrams, bagua mirros, ideograms.. Iconicity
> seeks to reinforce.

You're so wrong, JKD many many times instructs you to remain formless
as well as not trying to define, so "Iconicity" does not resonate in
any of Bruces concepts. You're not seeing reality, you're seeing your
own shadow. :)

> Persistence is a gross level of existence.

Don't put your concepts on me, this is your transcension and the color
of your spirit. It sounds if it has the impetus of frustration.

> These icons are reminders of what they are supposed to carry on, without
> retaining or learning or requiring the ability to critically think about the > subject matter.

Sounds like you're stuck.

> Static culture is just someone elses baggage. They dont live by
> unwritten laws, or choose not to. Can you?

You're in your own maze baby, I can't get you out. I'm at a state of
zero, seeing things in their truth, as was sought by the JKD
experience.

> > He is above comprhension for the multitude of inhabitants on this
> > planet. That's your fault, not his.
> >
> > :(
>
> True but thats not saying much is it? Such is the case for any
> artist. True art, not artifice, does not play to a ignorant
> multitude. So, it really doesnt matter what everyone things, in the
> final analysis. Some things are not to be grasped but experienced.

You're maze, not mine.