Measure tools not visible

diego

Feb 11, 2013, 5:43:30 AM2/11/13
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I'm trying to use the measuring tools, but they are no visible in MeasureBar. The online demo works ok, but the MeasureExample that comes in openscales-fx-examples does not show the tools, and I'm not being able to see why. Has anybody been able to make this work?

TIA

Diego

Diego Marrero

Feb 12, 2013, 4:01:13 AM2/12/13
to openscales-dev
There seems to be a problem with IconButtonSkin, which is rendering the buttons invisible, and I'm not being able to solve it. For now I'm subtituting IconButton and using <s:image>. The same thing happens with DrawingToolbar

Diego