מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

diego

לא נקראה,
11 בפבר׳ 2013, 5:43:3011.2.2013
עד opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I'm trying to use the measuring tools, but they are no visible in MeasureBar. The online demo works ok, but the MeasureExample that comes in openscales-fx-examples does not show the tools, and I'm not being able to see why. Has anybody been able to make this work?

TIA

Diego

Diego Marrero

לא נקראה,
12 בפבר׳ 2013, 4:01:1312.2.2013
עד openscales-dev
There seems to be a problem with IconButtonSkin, which is rendering the buttons invisible, and I'm not being able to solve it. For now I'm subtituting IconButton and using <s:image>. The same thing happens with DrawingToolbar

Diego

2013/2/11 diego <diego.marre...@gmail.com>
Hi all. I'm trying to use the measuring tools, but they are no visible in MeasureBar. The online demo works ok, but the MeasureExample that comes in openscales-fx-examples does not show the tools, and I'm not being able to see why. Has anybody been able to make this work?

TIA

Diego

השב לכולם
השב למחבר