KFAPVD2: Graphic icon designs available

1 view

maymay

Feb 25, 2011, 4:47:37 PM2/25/11
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
In a pinch, we took the designs created for KFASEA[0] and adapted them for KFAPVD2. Here's a set in a single PNG:

PastedGraphic-1.tiff

Heliotrope

Feb 25, 2011, 4:59:48 PM2/25/11
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
I like numbers one and two; and SO many props for picking out the those pipes, that's really iconic Providence.

Kudos to everybody on the newest event. I'm psyched!

Best,
Emms

On Feb 25, 2011, at 4:47 PM, maymay wrote:

> In a pinch, we took the designs created for KFASEA[0] and adapted them for KFAPVD2. Here's a set in a single PNG:
>

> I'm in transit at the moment so I can't get source files, but I will upload individual SVGs as soon as I can. In the meantime, I wanted you to know that these icons are available for flyers and what not.
>
> I hope Providence folk like the smoke stack motif. ;) (Look, we're historical knowledgeable!)[1]
>
> Cheers,
> -maymay
> Blog: http://maybemaimed.com
> Talk show: http://KinkOnTap.com
> Community: http://KinkForAll.org
>
> EXTERNAL REFERENCES:
>
> [0] http://groups.google.com/group/kinkforall/browse_thread/thread/4fc8aca3291109fc
> [1] https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/w/index.php?title=Providence,_Rhode_Island&oldid=415639263#Utilities<PastedGraphic-1.tiff>--
> Groups "KinkForAll" group.
> kinkforall+...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/kinkforall?hl=en
> Visit and contribute to the KinkForAll wiki at
> http://wiki.KinkForAll.org

Mz. Manduley

Feb 25, 2011, 5:06:34 PM2/25/11
to KinkForAll
I vote for number 1 :)

- Aida

On Feb 25, 4:59 pm, Heliotrope <heliotr...@followsthesun.com> wrote:
> I like numbers one and two;  and SO many props for picking out the those pipes, that's really iconic Providence.
>
> Kudos to everybody on the newest event. I'm psyched!
>
> Best,
> Emms
> On Feb 25, 2011, at 4:47 PM, maymay wrote:
>

> > In a pinch, we took the designs created for KFASEA[0] and adapted them for KFAPVD2. Here's a set in a single PNG:
>
> > I'm in transit at the moment so I can't get source files, but I will upload individual SVGs as soon as I can. In the meantime, I wanted you to know that these icons are available for flyers and what not.
>
> > I hope Providence folk like the smoke stack motif. ;) (Look, we're historical knowledgeable!)[1]
>
> > Cheers,
> > -maymay
> > Blog:http://maybemaimed.com
> > Talk show:http://KinkOnTap.com
> > Community:http://KinkForAll.org
>
> > EXTERNAL REFERENCES:
>
> > [0]http://groups.google.com/group/kinkforall/browse_thread/thread/4fc8ac...
> > [1]https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/w/index.php?title=Providenc...<PastedGraphic-1.tiff>--

patrick

Feb 25, 2011, 6:05:43 PM2/25/11
to KinkForAll
I like one and three. the staggered pipes are a nice touch.

On Feb 25, 5:06 pm, "Mz. Manduley" <supersonic.vita...@gmail.com>

maymay

Feb 25, 2011, 7:03:31 PM2/25/11
to kinkf...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 25, 2011, at 3:05 PM, patrick wrote:

> I like one and three. the staggered pipes are a nice touch.
>
> On Feb 25, 5:06 pm, "Mz. Manduley" <supersonic.vita...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I vote for number 1 :)
>>
>> - Aida
>>
>> On Feb 25, 4:59 pm, Heliotrope <heliotr...@followsthesun.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I like numbers one and two

I'd just like to remind people that they are *all* available for use. If you—whoever you are reading this—are making a flyer, use whatever one you like best. That's why there are options. :) There is no official logo or anything.

I'll get you guys resolution-independent SVGs later today.

On Feb 25, 4:59 pm, Heliotrope <heliotr...@followsthesun.com> wrote:

> and SO many props for picking out the those pipes, that's really iconic Providence.

I thought of you when I made that decision, Emma. ;) I'm glad you like it.

> Kudos to everybody on the newest event. I'm psyched!

Me, too!! And if I can be put a personal touch on things for a moment, it'll be really nice to see y'all again, too.

maymay

Feb 25, 2011, 7:41:07 PM2/25/11
to KinkForAll
Resolution-independent (SVG) versions of the KFAPVD2 icons are now
available for your remixing pleasure here:

https://sites.google.com/site/kinkforall/files/KFAPVD2iconset.svg

More resources for creating posters/flyers/postcards/etc are available
here:

https://sites.google.com/site/kinkforall/files/

I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with for KinkForAll
Providence 2!