eFI pages in future

J.M. Garg

Apr 7, 2011, 1:39:41 AM4/7/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia
Dear friends,
made from eFI discussion link: https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/bf901dc488612abf?hl=en#
I would like to go in this way in future. See how much information we share & how much efforts we make.
And it is wonderful if we have them compiled on a website like eFI.
If possible & if I get time in future I will like to go back put information in the similar way from older threads.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Dinesh Valke

Apr 7, 2011, 2:15:34 AM4/7/11
to itp...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji,
Many thanks for evolving the site, making it more and more reader-friendly.

I have made some edits to the page at https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/po/poaceae/saccharum/saccharum-officinarum
Have put the interesting notes from each person in separate blockquotes. (Edit > Format > Blockquote Code)

You may please revert the page to your own edit, if for any reason.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Apr 7, 2011, 2:19:10 AM4/7/11
to Dinesh Valke, itp...@googlegroups.com, efloraofindia
Thanks, Dinesh ji.
It's really wonderful.
That's why I was saying, if you & others come together for this website also- hardly there will be any competition.