The Empire Strikes Back

Geo

Jun 1, 2012, 9:07:27 PM6/1/12
to gg
On January 4, 2012 an email was sent to Bob Geimer, VP of Starwood Capital
Group (see "Developer Dirty Tricks - CONFIRMED",
http://tinyurl.com/ck62oly ). The email describes the surreptitious
vandalism of the Harmony page on Wikipedia by Shad Tome, President of
Harmony Development Company (or someone working on his behalf). Mr. Tome's
apparent intent was to hide the history of Harmony from prospective home
buyers (see "Harmony History", http://tinyurl.com/cge5pyt and "Finding
Harmony History", http://tinyurl.com/7dszaes ).

On January 6, 2012 a certified letter was sent to my home from Bob Geimer by
way of Bob Evans (see "Lochmere Development Group",
http://tinyurl.com/7qmjsn5 ). It arrived on the 7th.

Keep in mind that the letter addressed to me and received by my wife at our
home was not the result of any legal proceeding. There was no hearing. There
was no judge. I was not given the opportunity to respond to the letter's
allegations. Likewise, my attorney was given no opportunity to review the
letter or prepare a response either.

This is my response.

The letter is not based on any documented facts. It was simply fabricated
and dictated to Bob Evans (or directly to his attorney in Tampa) by someone
like Bob Geimer, Shad Tome or Brock Nicholas (see "Harmony Cast of
Characters", http://tinyurl.com/7d2px3k ).

The letter was not only mailed to my home. It was also sent by Brock
Nicholas to the Osceola County Sheriff's office to be kept on permanent
file. Also at the behest of Brock Nicholas (confirmed by the sheriff's
office), a copy of the letter was also hand-delivered to me by two sheriff's
deputies 2 days later (see "Living in Fear in Harmony",
http://tinyurl.com/75o4rfk ).

There was no due process whatsoever with any of this.

There was also no cost incurred by the multi-billion dollar Starwood
Corporation to use Osceola County Sheriff's services in this way. Thus my
taxes and yours are used to maintain this apparent extension of Starwood's
own private security force in Osceola County.

The fact that the letter is ostensibly from Bob Evans is ironic considering
that his credibility has proven over the years to be seriously flawed (again
see "Lochmere Development Group", http://tinyurl.com/7qmjsn5 ).

Paragraph 1:

RE: Criminal Trespass Warning Letter;
Notice of Prohibited Entry

Dear Mr. Schiro,

On behalf of Mr. Robert Evans, President of Lochmere
Development Group, Inc. acting in his capacity as agent
for Birchwood Acres Limited Partnership, LLLP; Harmony
Real Estate Company; and Harmony Development Company,
LLC, collectively referred to as the "Entities", that
due to your continual aggressive, abusive, disruptive
and nuisance behavior toward the employees and
customers of the Entities, their affiliated businesses,
and agents, you are hereby issued this legal criminal
trespass warning for the properties listed below. From
this date forth you are not to enter any of the
properties described herein.

You can see the results of my efforts to inform a VP of Starwood of the
misdeeds of one of his direct reports (Shad Tome). I am now banned from most
of Harmony (see "What is Harmony?", http://tinyurl.com/8abn5fe ).

When in Harmony I am now essentially living in internal exile - a prisoner
in my own home.

Here is Bob Geimer's rationale for such extreme measures (see above):

continual aggressive, abusive, disruptive and nuisance
behavior toward the employees and customers of the
Entities, their affiliated businesses, and agents

Those words are harsh and carefully chosen. Let's consider them, one by one.

Note: While the "Trespass Warning" letter says "you are not to enter any of
the properties described herein", it says nothing about this online public
forum. So while the developer or some public officials (or those working on
their behalf) may have felt "attacked" in this forum, that is a matter
completely unrelated to the content and meaning of the developer's threat
letter to me.

aggressive:

definition:

Ready or likely to attack or confront;
characterized by or resulting from aggression.

This is a matter of interpretation. Do I attack people
in public? No. Yet some people may feel that being asked
questions in public constitutes an "attack" or is
"confrontational".

Have I ever hit anyone? No. Have I ever yelled at
anyone? No. Have I ever cursed at anyone? No. Have I
ever raised my voice? No. Have I ever threatened
anyone? No. Have I ever been violent? No. All of these
behaviors are considered "attacks" or "aggressive", yet
none of it applies to me (see "George Schiro Character
References", http://tinyurl.com/7do58fe ).

So what have I done? I have asked many direct and pointed questions in
public to the people most responsible for how we live here. Some folks may
consider my persistent and tenacious questioning as aggressive, but many
others would not. I believe that most Americans who do not own property in
Harmony would agree that it is my fundamental right as a free citizen to ask
questions of my elected public officials or any "public face" of the
developer that so greatly impacts our daily lives, even if the answers to
such questions have a negative impact on property values here.

abusive:

definition:

using or containing insulting or coarse language;
causing physical injury to another;
relating to or practicing sexual abuse

The use of the word "abusive" is simply a malicious lie
(again see "George Schiro Character References",
http://tinyurl.com/7do58fe ).

That said, exactly once, years ago, I said something in
public which I am not proud of.

After the 5th or 6th time of receiving a pizza that was
soaking wet on the bottom from the former Harmony Town
Tavern, I definitely showed my annoyance to Jen the
waitress by asking something like "Will you people ever
get this right?" It was boorish I admit, but abusive?
Definitely not.

Within the next day or so I apologized to John the
manager as well as to Jen the waitress. I felt so bad
that I even asked Brock Nicholas (the main food and
beverage guy) if I could apologize to the entire Tavern
staff for my public expression of frustration there.

disruptive:

definition:

involving, causing, or tending to cause disruption

Is it disruptive to ask too many questions in public?
Perhaps it is if you are uncomfortable answering the
questions.

nuisance:

definition:

a person or thing that causes annoyance or bother

Is it a nuisance to be asked tough questions in public?
It certainly is if your intention is to hide the truth
or evade it.

Am I perfect? No, not even close.

Am I "aggressive, abusive"? Certainly not. This is affirmed by the people
who know me or who have actually witnessed my behavior in the real world.

Am I "disruptive" or a "nuisance"? To the developer, public officials and to
other people in the habit of hiding the truth about Harmony or Osceola
County, perhaps.

Next, paragraph 2.

Geo

Jun 1, 2012, 9:14:21 PM6/1/12
to harm...@googlegroups.com
To review this series from the top, click "Go directly to the Harmony, FL
newsgroup on Google" and select "The Empire Strikes Back" topic from here:

http://HarmonyFLcommons.com

On January 4, 2012 an email was sent to Bob Geimer, VP of Starwood, about
the Wikipedia vandalism by Shad Tome et al (see "Developer Dirty Tricks -
On January 6, 2012 a certified letter was sent to my home from Bob Geimer
via Bob Evans.

This continues "The Empire Strikes Back" topic and the developer threat
letter following paragraph 1.

Paragraph 2:

Your ongoing combative antagonistic conduct, nuisance
disruptive behaviors of the quite enjoyment of space
and hostile outbursts within private businesses owned
and operated by the above Entities, their affiliates,
and agents, have interfered with their customers�
enjoyment of services being sought from these Entities
and promotes a hostile work environment for the
individuals employed by these Entities. Furthermore,
the disruptions and aggressive behavior by you, Mr.
Schiro, has been ongoing and systemic in nature.

Note: While the developer threat letter says "hostile outbursts within
private businesses", it says nothing about this online public forum. So
while the developer or some public officials (or those working on their
behalf) may have felt that I have been "hostile" in this forum, that is a
matter completely unrelated to the content and meaning of the developer
threat letter delivered to me by certified mail as well as by Osceola
Sheriff's Deputies.

From paragraph 1, specific words were extracted, defined and shown false.

Paragraph 2 is more of the same. We'll consider specific phrases this time.

"combative antagonistic conduct"

As noted previously, unless you feel that asking
questions in public is "combative" or "antagonistic",
this is total nonsense since asking questions is all
I have ever done (see "George Schiro Character
References", http://tinyurl.com/7do58fe ).

"nuisance disruptive behaviors of
the quite [sic] enjoyment of space"

Starwood makes it sound like I fly around like a
mosquito buzzing in everyone's ears. Again, I know that
some folks are turned-off by persistent questioning at
public meetings. But should asking questions in public
be sufficient cause for arrest wherever such questions
may arise? That is yet another important question.

"hostile outbursts within private businesses
owned and operated by the above Entities"

Not only is the term "hostile outbursts" an interesting
choice of words, but in my case, it is also an absurd
fabrication.

Even if you take into consideration the "sloppy pizza
incident", I have never had a "hostile outburst" on
Starwood property or anywhere else. This is simply a
bald face lie. Paragraph 3 (ie. the next post in this
series) actually lists places where such recent
"hostile outbursts" are purported to have taken place.

The use of the term "hostile outbursts" is indeed interesting though. I am
aware of only two hostile outbursts on Starwood property. These outbursts
are actually documented with public records and eye witness testimony. In
both cases these outbursts were committed by Starwood / Harmony Development
Company employees, not by me (see "Developer Employees - Abusive and
Threatening", http://tinyurl.com/7hgz3zv ).

This is the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.

Do you see what is really going on here? Starwood / Harmony Development is
attempting to project its abusive public behavior onto me.

"interfered with their customers'
enjoyment of services"

This stuff is totally made up.

"promotes a hostile work environment"

What a complete fabrication. As previously stated,
specific examples will follow this post which
prove that these claims are simply outright lies.

"disruptions and aggressive behavior by you"

More lies. As previously stated, the only documented
aggressive behavior in Harmony was by Shad Tome and
his employee, Todd Haskett (again see "Developer Employees
- Abusive and Threatening", http://tinyurl.com/7hgz3zv )

Next, paragraph 3.

Geo

Jun 3, 2012, 6:04:22 PM6/3/12
to gg
To review this series from the top, click "Go directly to the Harmony, FL
newsgroup on Google" and select "The Empire Strikes Back" from there:

http://HarmonyFLcommons.com

On January 4, 2012 an email was sent to Starwood VP Bob Geimer about the
Wikipedia vandalism by Shad Tome et al (see "Developer Dirty Tricks -
CONFIRMED", http://tinyurl.com/ck62oly ).

On January 6, 2012 a certified letter was sent to my home from Bob Geimer
via Bob Evans.

This continues the developer threat letter following paragraph 2.

.) Starwood's threat letter paragraphs 3 & 4 reference
locations and a specific timeframe during which it
claims that I had "disruptive, aggressive and
threatening" "outbursts" with "pro shop attendants"
and "the restaurant management" and "wait staff".

.) My sons and I specifically recall these events.

.) My sons and I (each of us with documented character
references) totally refute Starwood's claims about
these specific events.

.) Starwood has produced not a single witness
to support any of its false claims.

.) Starwood lies.

Details:

Paragraphs 3 & 4:

Singularly, during the last 30 calendar days, multiple
employees, affiliates, and agents of the Entities, have
been approached in a disruptive, aggressive and
threatening manner hindering their ability to conduct
their daily activities. The Entities now move to
protect those individuals who fear for their own safety
and health.

You have displayed the repeated behavior outlined above
within the Sales & Information Gallery with the sales
agents, administrative staff, and activities staff;
within the Clubhouse and Pro Shop with the restaurant
management team, wait staff, and pro shop attendants;
and within the Development Company offices with the
executive team, managerial team, and administrators. In
many instances, your outbursts have been witnessed by
customers of the Entities, their affiliates, and
agents; and in turn have impeded the Entities from
delivering the services sought from these Entities by
these customers.

Note: While the developer threat letter says "multiple employees,
affiliates, and agents of the Entities, have been approached", it says
nothing about this online public forum. So while the developer or some
public officials (or those working on their behalf) may have felt that I
have been "disruptive" in this forum, that is a matter completely unrelated
to the content and meaning of the developer threat letter delivered to my
home by certified mail and by Osceola Sheriff's Deputies.

We are finally getting somewhere. Rather than the false legalistic
generalizations of the previous paragraphs, paragraphs 3 & 4 are much more
specific. They actually pin down purported "outbursts" to locations and
events within the 30 days prior to the date of the threat letter (ie.
1/7/2012). The timeframe is December 8, 2011 through January 7, 2012.

What a coincidence! December 8, 2011 just happens to be the date that I
discovered the Wikipedia vandalism by Shad Tome et al. It was also the date
that I told Mr. Tome of my discovery (again see "Developer Dirty Tricks -
CONFIRMED", http://tinyurl.com/ck62oly ). It was also the day before Mr.
Tome scrambled to undo the vandalism himself in the apparent hope that I
would be quiet about it.

The threat letter from Starwood, while grossly short on the truth in almost
every regard, is accurate in one detail. I did have interactions with
Starwood / Harmony Development employees at 2 of the 3 locations referenced
within the given timeframe (ie. "Troon" employees actually, see "Agents of
Starwood", http://tinyurl.com/7gcvpym ).

Did I interact with anyone at the "Sales & Information Gallery" between
December 8, 2011 and January 7, 2012? No, or at least not that I can recall.

Did I interact with anyone at the "Clubhouse and Pro Shop" between December
8, 2011 and January 7, 2012? Yes. I did interact with exactly one of the
"pro shop attendants" during that timeframe. In fact, that was the first and
last time that I have ever done business with a Harmony "Clubhouse and Pro
Shop" attendant for anything other than shipping a UPS package (the
"Clubhouse and Pro Shop" is also a UPS drop-off location).

I don't recall the exact date of this interaction. But I do remember that I
paid $5 for a bag of golf balls. Since I paid cash I don't have a credit
card record of the transaction (I paid cash for a beer also).

It was winter break. My boys and I decided to finally check out the driving
range in Harmony. We had been hearing about it for years, though we had
never actually seen it.

As I recall we went during the afternoon and met a very friendly attendant /
sales girl in the Harmony "Clubhouse and Pro Shop". Sadly I don't remember
her name. I asked if the Harmony Golf Course really does have a driving
range. She confirmed that it does and she pointed to its general location. I
asked how much a bucket of balls would cost. She said $5 (for a bag, not a
bucket). This seemed like a fair deal so the boys and I decided to go for
it. We borrowed a driver and headed out to the driving range. I also grabbed
a beer from the bar since I was told it was OK to drink it on the driving
range.

My youngest sons are Rolan and Robin, 14 and 17, resp. We were all together
during this one and only transaction that I have ever had with the
"Clubhouse and Pro Shop" in Harmony (again, other than UPS packages, which
as I recall, I haven't shipped in more than a year).

Since my sons are the only witnesses to this event besides myself (witnesses
who don't also work for the developer), I have no choice but to have them
document what they saw. Here's what I asked for:

Please reply with your full recollection of what you
remember of that day starting with the three of us
walking into the golf shop and finishing with us
leaving the golf shop (after our time on the driving
range).

In previous installments of this series I have already testified that all
such claims that I have ever been "aggressive" or "threatening" or had
"outbursts" of any kind or made anyone ever "fear for their own safety and
health" is total lawyerly bunk (see "George Schiro Character References",
http://tinyurl.com/7do58fe ).

Here is what Rolan remembers in his own words (see "Rolan Schiro Character
References", http://tinyurl.com/6rd7n3v ):

We walked into the Golf Shop. We first asked if there
was a driving range, and when the the lady at the
counter responded, "Yes, right behind the tavern on the
golf course.", we proceeded in purchasing a bag of golf
balls. We also borrowed a driver, as we did not have
one. Everything seemed serene, with no agitation or
aggression from either party. We then went out back,
when we noticed a food stand. The man there was selling
Angus hamburgers for $10, with chips included. My
father noticed it was very expensive, and commented,
"$10 is pretty expensive for a burger." The man
responded with a negative, disgruntled attitude, "It is
an Angus burger..." We then proceeded to the back, and
to our surprise, we found a very nice driving range!
When we were finished driving, we noticed all the bags
on the floor from previous customers, and decided to
bring them back in with us. A clerk was very kind and
took the bags from us, thanking us before we arrived at
the gold shop. When we did, we were greeted with a
friendly smile, and were asked, "How was it?" My father
responded, "It was very nice, we enjoyed it." We
returned the club, and we left, with no aggravation
from either side.

Here is what Robin remembers in his own words (see "Robin Schiro Character
References", http://tinyurl.com/6tmc5aq ):

We walked into the golf shop and asked about the price
of bag of golf balls for the Driving Range. We thought
it was a reasonable price, so we decided to purchase it
(we didn't buy it, we simply paid to borrow the golf
balls for our session on the Driving Range). I don't
remember if we paid before we played or after. When we
got the golf balls, we also asked if we could borrow a
golf club. The lady at counter said we could as long as
we left collateral. We decided to use Rolan's cell
phone as collateral, which the lady said would be fine.
There were no problems, and everyone involved (me, my
brother, my dad, and the lady at the counter) behaved
friendly during the encounter.

On our way out to the Driving Range, we saw a guy
selling burgers as part of a meal deal. My dad asked
about the price of the meal, and when the guy confirmed
that it was $10, my dad commented that $10 seemed too
expensive. He seemed a bit annoyed after my dad made
this comment. We played on the driving range for about
45 to 60 minutes. When we had used all of the golf
balls, my dad picked up some empty golf ball bags that
he found on the ground. On our way back to the golf
shop, he returned the empty bags to one of the men who
worked on the golf course. When we returned to the golf
shop, we returned the golf club and got Rolan's cell
phone back (again, I'm not sure if we paid at this time
or before we started playing). The encounter was again
friendly, and once we returned the golf club, we left.

This is what Starwood claimed about this interaction with their employee /
contractor:

disruptive, aggressive and threatening manner hindering
their ability to conduct their daily activities

That is plainly and simply a lie. It has no truth or merit whatsoever.

Did I interact with anyone at the "restaurant" between December 8, 2011 and
January 7, 2012? Yes. I did interact with the "wait staff" and "the
restaurant management" during that timeframe. In fact, that was the first
and last time that I have ever done business with the new Harmony restaurant
(ie. "Graze").

My credit card shows that the date of the interaction was December 17, 2011.
There are no other credit card transactions showing any other activity of
any kind at the restaurant or the pro shop or anywhere else in Harmony from
December 8, 2011 onwards.

On this one and only occasion that I had ever visited the new "Graze"
restaurant in Harmony, I did so with my middle son Robin. We went there for
lunch.

Overall I remember a pleasant enough experience. The food was good and so
was the service. I not only dealt with the waitress ("Mandy"), but I also
talked to the manager ("Primo") as well as the chef ("John").

As some readers may recall, I have reviewed restaurants in this forum
multiple times in the past using a typical restaurant review format and
style. But I only do this if I am permitted to see the kitchen (see
"Restaurant", http://tinyurl.com/7hak2qs, http://tinyurl.com/7f4kqcq and
http://tinyurl.com/88q5pw6 ). Since I had reviewed the pizza in the former
"Harmony Town Tavern" a few years ago (see "Where to Get Great Pizza?",
http://tinyurl.com/7mzr8vt ), I thought it only fair that I do the same for
"Graze" since we were enjoying the experience and I was now more or less in
the swing of reviewing restaurants online.

Sadly, Primo the manager refused to let me see the kitchen. I admit, I was a
little pushy when I suggested to Primo that I thought he was making a
mistake since the restaurant will be missing out on a favorable review as a
result. But Primo was adamant. So I published no review.

In dealing with Primo, Mandy or John was I "aggressive" or "threatening" in
any way? No. Did I have any "outbursts"? No. Did any of these people "fear
for their own safety and health"? I certainly hope not (again see "George
Schiro Character References", http://tinyurl.com/7do58fe ).

Since Robin was a witness, here's what I asked him for:

As you know, you and I visited the Graze restaurant in
Harmony for the very first time near the end of last
year. Credit card records show that it was on
12/17/2011.

Please reply with your full recollection of what you
remember of that day starting with us walking into the
restaurant and finishing with our leaving the
restaurant (after eating lunch).

Here is what Robin remembers in his own words about our one and only visit
to "Graze" restaurant (again see "Robin Schiro Character References",
http://tinyurl.com/6tmc5aq ):

We walked into the Graze restaurant and sat down at one
of the tables. We looked at the menu and were impressed
with the selection. After a few minutes, we ordered a
mozzarella pizza, mussels, and I think some salads as
well. When we received our food and started eating, my
dad commented on the freshness of the ingredients
(specifically the oregano). My dad asked the waitress
about the source of the oregano. She said that it was
grown in a garden behind the restaurant. When he asked
if he could see the garden, she said no.

During the middle of the meal, my dad asked our
waitress if he could take a look inside the kitchen. He
never writes a review about a restaurant unless he is
allowed to confirm that the kitchen is well-maintained.
Our waitress said no, and my dad asked to speak with
the manager. When the manager came to our table, my dad
asked him the same question. The manager said no. My
dad persisted in questioning the manager about being
able to see the kitchen and informed the manager about
his review-writing policy. The manager acted defensive
during the conversation.

At the end of our meal, my dad asked our waitress if
she could tell the manager to come to our table. He
wanted to apologize for his persistent questioning.
After my dad apologized, the manager apologized for his
defensiveness. They shook hands. To me, it seemed like
there were no hard feelings between them. After this
encounter, we left.

Starwood claimed the above interactions as rationale for sending Osceola
Sheriff's Deputies to my home (see "Living in Fear in Harmony",
http://tinyurl.com/75o4rfk ):

The Entities now move to protect those individuals who
fear for their own safety and health.

The resulting stress from Starwood's threat letter and the concomitant visit
to our home by the police helped send my wife to the St. Cloud Hospital
emergency room a few days later at a cost to us of more than $2000.

Next, paragraph 5.

Geo

Jun 6, 2012, 5:30:43 AM6/6/12
to gg
To review this series from the top, click "Go directly to the Harmony, FL
newsgroup on Google" and select "The Empire Strikes Back" from there:

http://HarmonyFLcommons.com

On January 4, 2012 an email was sent to Starwood VP Bob Geimer about the
Wikipedia vandalism by Shad Tome et al (see "Developer Dirty Tricks -
CONFIRMED", http://tinyurl.com/ck62oly ).

On January 6, 2012 a certified letter was sent to my home from Bob Geimer
via Bob Evans.

This continues the developer threat letter following paragraph 4.

Paragraphs 5 & 6:

You are being issued this Notice in an effort by the
Entities to guard their employees, affiliates, agents
and customers from unwanted and unwarranted offenses
that have caused emotional pain, mental anguish, fear
and disruptions.

This Criminal Trespass Warning Letter shall serve as
the first and last warning to you, Mr. Schiro. Any
entrance by you on any of the Properties Protected by
this letter shall result in immediate notification to
the Osceola County Sheriff�s office to have you
arrested for trespassing and to pursue prosecution of
this act to the fullest extent of the law.

Note: While the developer threat letter says "You are being issued this
Notice in an effort by the Entities to guard their employees, affiliates,
agents and customers", it says nothing about this online public forum. So
while the developer or some public officials (or those working on their
behalf) may have felt that I have perpetrated "unwarranted offenses" in this
forum, that is a matter completely unrelated to the content and meaning of
the developer threat letter delivered to my home by certified mail and by
Osceola Sheriff's Deputies.

"in an effort by the Entities to guard their employees,
affiliates, agents and customers from unwanted and
unwarranted offenses that have caused emotional pain,
mental anguish, fear and disruptions"

This of course is just the culmination of the same over-the-top legalistic
bunk that we've seen previously:

The Empire Strikes Back - Paragraph 1
https://groups.google.com/group/harmonyfl/msg/fa07c814f04d654b

The Empire Strikes Back - Paragraph 2
https://groups.google.com/group/harmonyfl/msg/a76c865cb96fd856

The Empire Strikes Back - Paragraphs 3 & 4
https://groups.google.com/group/harmonyfl/msg/a7c1bd19c51bc5dd

Yet people who know me, people who have seen me in public, people who have
told the truth about me without hiding behind layers of surrogates know that
Starwood is lying through its smiling teeth (see "George Schiro Character
But why? Why is Starwood lying about me? Why would it make such a production
of having Brock Nicholas (see "Harmony Cast of Characters",
http://tinyurl.com/7d2px3k ) send me its letter of lies through such
"official" Osceola County channels?

What are they really up to? What is their real purpose?

The answer lies finally in the next paragraph.

Paragraph 7:

Furthermore, under no circumstances are you to contact
or attempt to contact any employees, agents, or
affiliates of the Entities for any reason whatsoever by
any means. Failure to comply with this demand will
result in immediate civil and criminal actions, to the
fullest extent of the law.

This is what I alluded to in the very first post on this matter months ago
(see "Living in Fear in Harmony", http://tinyurl.com/75o4rfk ).

Starwood's purpose is plainly and obviously to silence me through
not-so-subtle intimidation. Clearly its goal is to prevent the investigation
and exposition of its sleazy behavior by me or anyone else.

First they try to change history here. Then they try to change the
"historian". This is just a more escalated example of "Who Shot the
Messenger?" (see http://tinyurl.com/2aqemks ).

Since Starwood's latest fascist-like tactics haven't worked so far, we can
only wonder what it will try next.

To review this series from the top, click "Go directly to the Harmony, FL

Geo

Jun 9, 2012, 8:07:24 PM6/9/12
to gg
To review this series from the top, click "Go directly to the Harmony, FL
newsgroup on Google" and select "The Empire Strikes Back" from there:

http://HarmonyFLcommons.com

On January 4, 2012 an email was sent to Starwood VP Bob Geimer about the
Wikipedia vandalism by Shad Tome et al (see "Developer Dirty Tricks -
CONFIRMED", http://tinyurl.com/ck62oly ).

On January 6, 2012 a certified letter was sent to my home from Bob Geimer
via Bob Evans.

This continues the developer threat letter following paragraph 7.

Paragraphs 8, 9 & 10 (final paragraph):

The singular exception to this "No Trespass" notice
shall be the Harmony Residential Owners Association and
Harmony Community Development District meetings that
may be conducted within the Properties Protected. Do to
the public governance nature of these meeting. you
shall be allowed limited and exclusive access to the
meeting area within the venue from the five minutes
before the proceedings commencement to their respective
adjournment. After or before said limited exception
shall be considered as criminal trespass.

As of January 7, 2012 you are prohibited from entering
the following properties:

PROPERTIES PROTECTED:

Harmony Sales & Information Center
Harmony Development Company
3500 Harmony Square Drive West
Harmony, FL 34773

Harmony Clubhouse & Pro Shop
Graze Restaurant & Banquet Facility
7251 Five Oaks Drive
Harmony, FL 34773

Harmony Golf Maintenance
7370 Five Oaks Drive
Harmony, FL 34773

Harmony Enrichment Center
3300 Schoolhouse Road
Harmony, FL 34773

All lands, developed or undeveloped, within the
Harmony DRI owned by Birchwood Acres Limited
Partnership, LLLP or any of its affiliated
companies or agents.

Noticed by Certified US Mail, filed with the Osceola
County Sheriff�s Office, as well as posted at any
affected Protected Properties� at Entities� discretion.

Cordially,
J. Benton Stewart, II, Esquire

Note: While the developer threat letter says "you are prohibited from
entering the following properties", it says nothing about this online public
forum. So while the developer or some public officials (or those working on
their behalf) may have felt that I have done something in this forum that
warrants developer properties being "protected" from me, that is a matter
completely unrelated to the content and meaning of the developer threat
letter delivered to my home by certified mail and by Osceola Sheriff's
Deputies.

The above final paragraphs are supposedly justified by the preceding ones.
Here they are again:
The Empire Strikes Back - Paragraphs 5, 6 & 7
https://groups.google.com/group/harmonyfl/msg/f9578ccc2b0beb83

But the preceding paragraphs have been proven to be full of unmitigated
lies.

I have been banned from most of Harmony (see "What is Harmony?",
http://tinyurl.com/8abn5fe ) for no valid reason that can be garnered from
the actual "Criminal Trespass Warning" letter fabricated by Starwood /
Harmony Development Company as justification to scare my family with threats
from Osceola Sheriff's Deputies.

So the only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn is the one already
arrived at by one of Starwood's most vocal and active supporters over the
years in this forum.

Jim Warren wrote (see "Developer Threat Letter Commentary",
http://tinyurl.com/7n5c5dd ):

You don't see that what you are doing
is affecting their business.
They have every right as do you to change
or react to your comments and posts.
If you post things (even if you believe are correct)
that affect people's business and livelihood, or makes
a mockery of them personally, expect a response.

Thus Starwood's "Criminal Trespass Warning" was the response that Jim in all
honesty was referring to. He knows what it's all about. It's all about what
I have been writing in this forum. It's all about my exposing Shad Tome's
shameless and cowardly Wikipedia vandalism.

Clearly the developer could not respond like civilized men in an open and
honest way. So it responded in the way that it knows best, the way that
apparently comes natural and easy to a multi-billion dollar real-estate
empire: subterfuge, lies, threats and intimidation.

Welcome to Harmony.