Michael Glasser's lame Paypal link

1 view

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 3, 2008, 11:26:13 PM12/3/08
The Prescott Computer Guy only has a simple "pay now" link with a note to
"enter the agreed upon amount". One would think he could work up a better
online payment system for his dozens of clients.

Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways, for
a few bucks a month.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Sinister Midget

Dec 4, 2008, 5:47:41 AM12/4/08
On 2008-12-04, Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> claimed:

> The Prescott Computer Guy only has a simple "pay now" link with a note to
> "enter the agreed upon amount". One would think he could work up a better
> online payment system for his dozens of clients.
>
> Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
> including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways, for
> a few bucks a month.

A few bucks a month is more than he scams his "students" out of now. Is
his wife supposed to pay for that non-productive expense, too?

--
It makes me itch to think of myself as Captain Beefheart. I don't
even have a boat.

William Poaster

Dec 4, 2008, 6:00:07 AM12/4/08
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 04:47:41 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:

> On 2008-12-04, Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> claimed:
>> The Prescott Computer Guy only has a simple "pay now" link with a note
>> to "enter the agreed upon amount". One would think he could work up a
>> better online payment system for his dozens of clients.
>>
>> Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
>> including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways,
>> for a few bucks a month.
>
> A few bucks a month is more than he scams his "students" out of now. Is
> his wife supposed to pay for that non-productive expense, too?

Michael Snit Glasser wants paying to troll Usenet? Who'd a thunk it..

--
Most people are sheep.
Microsoft is very effective

Peter Köhlmann

Dec 4, 2008, 6:24:26 AM12/4/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> The Prescott Computer Guy only has a simple "pay now" link with a note to
> "enter the agreed upon amount". One would think he could work up a better
> online payment system for his dozens of clients.

Michael Glasser has "clients"? Really?
Others would describe them as "victims".

> Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
> including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways,
> for a few bucks a month.

He will have burned his allotment of the month (his wife was generous, I
hope) by now for pizza delivered at his basement
--
We may not return the affection of those who like us,
but we always respect their good judgement.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 4, 2008, 7:34:50 AM12/4/08
Sinister Midget wrote:

> A few bucks a month is more than he scams his "students" out of now. Is
> his wife supposed to pay for that non-productive expense, too?

I'm sure she won't mind, she's paying for everything else. What's another $9
a month?

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...If worst comes to worst, you *CAN* turn most things off.

Clogwog

Dec 4, 2008, 9:03:19 AM12/4/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> schreef in bericht

> The Prescott Computer Guy only has a simple "pay now" link with a note to
> "enter the agreed upon amount". One would think he could work up a better
> online payment system for his dozens of clients.
>
> Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
> including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways,
> for
> a few bucks a month. <bitchslap>

And what kind of OS are you advocating? you stupid moronic troll!
--
[insert your 'boring' lame here] <snigger>

chrisv

Dec 4, 2008, 9:37:20 AM12/4/08
William Poaster wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 04:47:41 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:
>>
>> A few bucks a month is more than he scams his "students" out of now. Is
>> his wife supposed to pay for that non-productive expense, too?
>
>Michael Snit Glasser wants paying to troll Usenet? Who'd a thunk it..

Hehe. Not a bad idea, really - if one wanted to turn a particular
newsgroup into a shambles, one could just hire the Sn^Hhit troll to go
in there and do his thing.

--
"Forcing Linux on the unsuspecting kids? : check" - "True Linux
advocate" Hadron Quark

Snit

Dec 4, 2008, 12:20:29 PM12/4/08
"Clogwog" <BWAHA...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL> stated in post
200812041403...@mta-fe.casema.nl on 12/4/08 7:03 AM:

>> Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
>> including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways,
>> for
>> a few bucks a month. <bitchslap>
>
> And what kind of OS are you advocating? you stupid moronic troll!

Being that I have talked in depth about some of the ways that Linux can
improve and I have been a strong advocate for the growth of desktop Linux to
allow for better and more choices, I am being targeted by a number of the
less mature trolls in COLA. Peter Köhlmann, William "Geoff M. Fitton"
Poaster, Tattoo Vampire, High Plains Thumper and Mark Kent have each shown
they are willing to lower themselves to belittling me and even, in the case
of some of them, to targeting my professional life, simply because I have
had the audacity to note how desktop Linux could be improved in a way to
increase efficiency, reduce errors, and allow for *more* choices... truly
*user* based choices... choices that currently do not exist on desktop
Linux.

If they *really* thought I would wrong they would not act as they are - they
would state specifically why they thought I was wrong and they would quote
me stating the "wrong" things that attribute to me. But they do not: they
simply cannot. The fact is my case is strong, and while offensive to them
they cannot find a reasonable refutation. They think they are being clever,
perhaps even original, in their dodging of the issues as they lash out. It
is, however, an age-old reaction seen in bullies and the insecure for, well,
forever.

I sincerely wish them well and hope they gain the backbone and the moral
character they currently lack. I hope they rise above their current actions,
stop humiliating themselves, and actually learn to talk about *Linux* and
other *topics*... as opposed to simply lashing out against people they see
as being better than them.

--
The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

Clogwog

Dec 4, 2008, 9:08:59 AM12/4/08
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> schreef in bericht
< snip Köhlmann droppings >

The Peter Köhlmann Troll Feeder. Will feed any troll - spares no one. Gives
short shrift to idiots - no mercy Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and an
ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll admit to using Windows, then in the next
post claim he is not a Windows user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys techno
music and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the
usenet Nazi and COLA regular. His known forged aliases include: Oxford,
Simon Cooke,
Cola_masturbater, Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf, William Poaster, Roy Culley,
Tholan, Snit, and the list goes on. Also see PIK aka Peter Köhlmann, a
confessed closet homosexual, in his lederhosen.
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Culley_aka_Kohlmann_aka_Kent.jpg
--
Peter Köhlmanns "classic" cockups:
<quote>

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 4, 2008, 10:12:57 PM12/4/08
Clogwog wrote:

> And what kind of OS are you advocating? you stupid moronic troll!

Anything you don't use. :-P

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 4, 2008, 10:13:46 PM12/4/08
Snit wrote:

> Being that

That's as far as I got before I fell asleep.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

..."Never repeat codes," said the telegrapher remorselessly.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 4, 2008, 10:15:15 PM12/4/08
chrisv wrote:

> Hehe. Not a bad idea, really - if one wanted to turn a particular
> newsgroup into a shambles, one could just hire the Sn^Hhit troll to go
> in there and do his thing.

I was planning on sending him over to alt.music.michael-jackson, but the
fans have already left.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

..."Never repeat codes," said the telegrapher remorselessly.

Snit

Dec 4, 2008, 10:53:21 PM12/4/08
"Clogwog" <BWAHA...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL> stated in post
200812041403...@mta-fe.casema.nl on 12/4/08 7:03 AM:

>> Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
>> including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways, for
>> a few bucks a month. <bitchslap>
>
> And what kind of OS are you advocating? you stupid moronic troll!

Being that I have talked in depth about some of the ways that Linux can
improve and I have been a strong advocate for the growth of desktop Linux to
allow for better and more choices, I am being targeted by a number of the
less mature trolls in COLA. Peter Köhlmann, William "Geoff M. Fitton"
Poaster, Tattoo Vampire, High Plains Thumper and Mark Kent have each shown
they are willing to lower themselves to belittling me and even, in the case
of some of them, to targeting my professional life, simply because I have
had the audacity to note how desktop Linux could be improved in a way to
increase efficiency, reduce errors, and allow for *more* choices... truly
*user* based choices... choices that currently do not exist on desktop
Linux.

If they *really* thought I would wrong they would not act as they are - they
would state specifically why they thought I was wrong and they would quote

me stating the "wrong" things that they attribute to me. But they do not:

they simply cannot. The fact is my case is strong, and while offensive to
them they cannot find a reasonable refutation. They think they are being
clever, perhaps even original, in their dodging of the issues as they lash
out. It is, however, an age-old reaction seen in bullies and the insecure
for, well, forever.

I sincerely wish them well and hope they gain the backbone and the moral
character they currently lack. I hope they rise above their current actions,
stop humiliating themselves, and actually learn to talk about *Linux* and

other *topics*... as opposed to simply lashing out against *people* they see

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 5, 2008, 5:42:15 AM12/5/08
Snit wrote:

> Being that

Do you drone on and on like this in real life? I bet you're a lot of fun to
be around - NOT!

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Keyboard not found. Visualize "F1" to continue.

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 7:25:59 AM12/5/08
Snit wrote:
> allow for better and more choices, I am being targeted by a number of the
> less mature trolls in COLA. Peter Köhlmann, William "Geoff M. Fitton"

Lookup "troll".

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 5, 2008, 8:08:23 AM12/5/08
Phil Da Lick! wrote:

> Lookup "troll".

Snit just doesn't get it. No one minds him stating his opinion... they just
dislike how he misrepresents and distorts what others say.

Plus, he has that irritating Quark-like attitude of "I am always right, even
when I'm wrong".

Throw in his holier-than-thou personality and you have an all-round pain in
the ass.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

..."And we had to chisel taglines into the walls of the cave...."

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 8:21:44 AM12/5/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:
> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>
>> Lookup "troll".
>
> Snit just doesn't get it. No one minds him stating his opinion... they just
> dislike how he misrepresents and distorts what others say.
>
> Plus, he has that irritating Quark-like attitude of "I am always right, even
> when I'm wrong".
>
> Throw in his holier-than-thou personality and you have an all-round pain in
> the ass.

Also, all credibility is shot when one refers to "anti microsoft
trolls", a completely fictitious entity in this group. I'm not saying
ppl are not anti MS but that does not make them trolls. Another
fabrication by the wintrolls, who are actually trolls due to their views
on linux.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 8:30:02 AM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
post ZeSdnVjw0atKgKTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 5:25 AM:

Yup. No doubt.

--
You really have to give credit to Apple for driving innovation.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 8:30:40 AM12/5/08

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 8:33:02 AM12/5/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1q4hmu03...@this.domain.or.that on 12/5/08 6:08 AM:

> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>
>> Lookup "troll".
>
> Snit just doesn't get it. No one minds him stating his opinion... they just
> dislike how he misrepresents and distorts what others say.

You have just stated an accusation against me. Now please at least try to
support it.

You repeatedly make false accusations against me, such as when you outright
lie about my having called you. Why?

> Plus, he has that irritating Quark-like attitude of "I am always right, even
> when I'm wrong".

Can you demonstrate this? The reality is I support my views very, very well
- so well you and the others who are offended that I have pointed out a
weakness of desktop Linux have *no* reasoned defense... and that clearly
pisses you off.

> Throw in his holier-than-thou personality and you have an all-round pain in
> the ass.

Gee, you have no counter for my claims... so you call me holier than thou.
Oh well.

--
I know how a jam jar feels...
... full of jam!

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 8:33:57 AM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
post jvGdnd8Ltp91t6TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 6:21 AM:

Who refers to "anti Microsoft trolls"?

--
I think we [the folks who make Linux desktops] don't yet deliver a good
enough user experience.

chrisv

Dec 5, 2008, 8:44:37 AM12/5/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:

>Clogwog wrote:
>>
>> And what kind of OS are you advocating? you stupid moronic troll!
>
>Anything you don't use. :-P

For toilet-clog, I would recommend DOS, and DOS only. That would keep
him out of trouble.

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 8:44:40 AM12/5/08
Snit wrote:
> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
> post ZeSdnVjw0atKgKTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 5:25 AM:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>> allow for better and more choices, I am being targeted by a number of the
>>> less mature trolls in COLA. Peter Köhlmann, William "Geoff M. Fitton"
>>
>> Lookup "troll".
>
> Yup. No doubt.

Obviously not. You can't seriously brand someone a troll because you
don't like what they say or they don't like what you say. A troll is an
off-charter troublemaker. Simple as that.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 9:03:05 AM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
post otadnRn2j8TVraTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 6:44 AM:

When people dodge talking about Linux by spewing personal attacks they are,
clearly, trolling.

I would prefer to talk about Linux... my personal focus often being
usability issues.

--
I think the Apple guys have a very good point when they say we should let
designers lead the definition of the user experience.

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 9:09:21 AM12/5/08
Snit wrote:
> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
> post otadnRn2j8TVraTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 6:44 AM:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
>>> post ZeSdnVjw0atKgKTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 5:25 AM:

>>> Yup. No doubt.
>>>
>> Obviously not. You can't seriously brand someone a troll because you
>> don't like what they say or they don't like what you say. A troll is an
>> off-charter troublemaker. Simple as that.
>
> When people dodge talking about Linux by spewing personal attacks they are,
> clearly, trolling.

Nope. Sorry. A personal attack is something quite different. There may
be many reasons behind it.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 9:21:31 AM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
post 5uqdnXE5DPmMq6TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 7:09 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
>> post otadnRn2j8TVraTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 6:44 AM:

>>> Obviously not. You can't seriously brand someone a troll because you
>>> don't like what they say or they don't like what you say. A troll is an
>>> off-charter troublemaker. Simple as that.
>>
>> When people dodge talking about Linux by spewing personal attacks they are,
>> clearly, trolling.
>
> Nope. Sorry. A personal attack is something quite different. There may
> be many reasons behind it.

We disagree on what actions define someone as a troll. OK.

Care to talk about Linux? My focus is generally usability issues. If those
interest you perhaps we can have an interesting discussion. If not, well, I
am open to ideas from you... maybe you want to talk about something dealing
with Linux that I will find interesting.

If not no harm done...

--
I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

High Plains Thumper

Dec 5, 2008, 9:35:33 AM12/5/08

This is a Linux advocacy group, is it not? These trolls
basically take any highlighting the benefits of Linux in contrast
as a personal criticism of their beloved Windows OS.

However, one must wonder how Snit (Michael Glasser) can find so
much free time on his hands to continually produce the gobshite
that he does here and in other newsgroups.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

High Plains Thumper

Dec 5, 2008, 9:37:44 AM12/5/08
Phil Da Lick! wrote:
> Snit wrote:

>>> Lookup "troll".
>>
>> Yup. No doubt.
>
> Obviously not. You can't seriously brand someone a troll
> because you don't like what they say or they don't like what
> you say. A troll is an off-charter troublemaker. Simple as
> that.

He certainly has done that with his snip 'n' run style of
posting, coupled with ad hominem rants.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 5, 2008, 9:44:52 AM12/5/08
chrisv wrote:

> William Poaster wrote:
>> Sinister Midget wrote:
>>
>>> A few bucks a month is more than he scams his "students"
>>> out of now. Is his wife supposed to pay for that
>>> non-productive expense, too?
>>
>> Michael Snit Glasser wants paying to troll Usenet? Who'd a
>> thunk it..
>
> Hehe. Not a bad idea, really - if one wanted to turn a
> particular newsgroup into a shambles, one could just hire the
> Sn^Hhit troll to go in there and do his thing.

Perhaps that is why the PalPal link. I surmise that much of the
Lunacy is done to mask their underlying motives and source as to
not raise suspicions.

'Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that the
enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, [...] associated with
mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via the [...] newsgroups, [...]
make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of
the mythology of the computer industry.'

(reference PDF pages 45 & 55 on
http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf - Comes vs Microsoft
lawsuit, Microsoft Evangelism document)

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 9:45:29 AM12/5/08
Snit wrote:
> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
> post 5uqdnXE5DPmMq6TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 7:09 AM:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
>>> post otadnRn2j8TVraTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 6:44 AM:

>>> When people dodge talking about Linux by spewing personal attacks they are,
>>> clearly, trolling.
>> Nope. Sorry. A personal attack is something quite different. There may
>> be many reasons behind it.
>
> We disagree on what actions define someone as a troll. OK.

Are you off your rocker? It is not open to interpretation. The
definition of a troll is pretty much locked in stone.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 9:51:49 AM12/5/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
49393c37$0$17067$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org on 12/5/08 7:35 AM:

>> Also, all credibility is shot when one refers to "anti
>> microsoft trolls", a completely fictitious entity in this
>> group. I'm not saying ppl are not anti MS but that does not
>> make them trolls. Another fabrication by the wintrolls, who
>> are actually trolls due to their views on linux.
>
> This is a Linux advocacy group, is it not? These trolls
> basically take any highlighting the benefits of Linux in contrast
> as a personal criticism of their beloved Windows OS.
>
> However, one must wonder how Snit (Michael Glasser) can find so
> much free time on his hands to continually produce the gobshite
> that he does here and in other newsgroups.

Notice your personal attack. Wow.

Meanwhile I will continue to talk about the benefit Linux has that both OS X
and Windows lack - the potential to offer both consistency and choice...

--
"The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 10:01:46 AM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
post UtudneJyR-MVo6TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 7:45 AM:

>> We disagree on what actions define someone as a troll. OK.
>
> Are you off your rocker? It is not open to interpretation. The
> definition of a troll is pretty much locked in stone.

You and I disagree on what actions define someone as a troll. OK.

I think that dodging the topic of the group, Linux, by making personal and
clearly dishonest attacks is a form of trolling. You do not. I can accept
that.

Now that we have that settled... care to talk about *Linux*. I notice you
snipped my comments about that in your reply. Why do you avoid talking
about Linux? Are you posting just to troll?

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 10:06:52 AM12/5/08
Snit wrote:
> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
> post UtudneJyR-MVo6TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 7:45 AM:
>
>>> We disagree on what actions define someone as a troll. OK.
>> Are you off your rocker? It is not open to interpretation. The
>> definition of a troll is pretty much locked in stone.
>
> You and I disagree on what actions define someone as a troll. OK.
>
> I think that dodging the topic of the group, Linux, by making personal and
> clearly dishonest attacks is a form of trolling. You do not. I can accept
> that.

You reject the clearly universal definition of troll? Reminds me of Relf
and his ludicrous claims that his code was more readable that the
standard norm code layout guidelines. This is your problem in this
group. When you make ridiculous assertions like this and refuse standard
definitions it makes you appear an arrogant jackass.

> Now that we have that settled... care to talk about *Linux*. I notice you
> snipped my comments about that in your reply. Why do you avoid talking
> about Linux? Are you posting just to troll?

Nice deflection attempt. This subthread is addressing your attempts to
redefine words that have standard definitions.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 10:09:58 AM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
post OdednTox4rkR3qTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 8:06 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
>> post UtudneJyR-MVo6TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 7:45 AM:

>>> Are you off your rocker? It is not open to interpretation. The
>>> definition of a troll is pretty much locked in stone.
>>
>> You and I disagree on what actions define someone as a troll. OK.
>>
>> I think that dodging the topic of the group, Linux, by making personal and
>> clearly dishonest attacks is a form of trolling. You do not. I can accept
>> that.
>
> You reject the clearly universal definition of troll? Reminds me of Relf
> and his ludicrous claims that his code was more readable that the
> standard norm code layout guidelines. This is your problem in this
> group. When you make ridiculous assertions like this and refuse standard
> definitions it makes you appear an arrogant jackass.

I do not reject the generally accepted definition of troll. But such
semantic debates are boring. Shall we discuss Linux? Please.

>> Now that we have that settled... care to talk about *Linux*. I notice you
>> snipped my comments about that in your reply. Why do you avoid talking
>> about Linux? Are you posting just to troll?
>
> Nice deflection attempt. This subthread is addressing your attempts to
> redefine words that have standard definitions.

I am trying to "deflect" you to talking about Linux. Clearly you are not
interested.

--
But what if the answer is in the box?

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 10:34:04 AM12/5/08

As any kind of reasonable discussion with you is clearly impossible you
may take my answer as "no".

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 10:56:44 AM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_t...@spammerskissmyarse.hotmail.com> stated in
post upGdnV9hANV21KTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 8:34 AM:

>>> Nice deflection attempt. This subthread is addressing your attempts to
>>> redefine words that have standard definitions.
>>
>> I am trying to "deflect" you to talking about Linux. Clearly you are not
>> interested.
>>

> As any kind of reasonable discussion with you is clearly impossible you
> may take my answer as "no".

Sad that *you* find it impossible to have a "reasonable discussion" with
someone who has a well supported point of view that you apparently disagree
with... but I am glad you have acknowledged you do not want to talk about
Linux.

--
It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
speech. -- Mark Twain

Message has been deleted

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 11:13:39 AM12/5/08
"Gary M. Stewart" <gmstew...@gmail.com> stated in post
ghbjgs$jjd$1...@nntp.motzarella.org on 12/5/08 9:05 AM:

> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 07:35:33 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> This is a Linux advocacy group, is it not?
>

> It's not a Linux advocacy group.
> It's a Microsoft hate group and it has become the personal playground for
> one crazy loon from Manchester GB.
> All for his own personal gain of course.

Not just a MS hate group. I have been talking about Linux and how it has a
challenge - and a benefit that is unique. And for that several people have
been irrationally lashing out against me.

Weird.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 5, 2008, 11:49:59 AM12/5/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, Gary M. Stewart belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 07:35:33 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>

>> This is a Linux advocacy group, is it not?
>

> It's not a Linux advocacy group.
> It's a Microsoft hate group and it has become the personal playground for
> one crazy loon from Manchester GB.
> All for his own personal gain of course.

Well, you and Hadron are working hard on turning this playground into a
toilet.

--
Even a blind pig stumbles upon a few acorns.

Message has been deleted

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 12:10:55 PM12/5/08
"Gary M. Stewart" <gmstew...@gmail.com> stated in post
ghbmdc$r94$1...@nntp.motzarella.org on 12/5/08 9:55 AM:

> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:13:39 -0700, Snit wrote:
>
>> "Gary M. Stewart" <gmstew...@gmail.com> stated in post
>> ghbjgs$jjd$1...@nntp.motzarella.org on 12/5/08 9:05 AM:

>>> It's not a Linux advocacy group.
>>> It's a Microsoft hate group and it has become the personal playground for
>>> one crazy loon from Manchester GB.
>>> All for his own personal gain of course.
>>
>> Not just a MS hate group. I have been talking about Linux and how it has a
>> challenge - and a benefit that is unique. And for that several people have
>> been irrationally lashing out against me.
>>
>> Weird.
>

> Try this:
>
> Linux is wonderful
> Linux is wonderful
> Linux is wonderful
> Linux is wonderful
> Linux is wonderful
> Linux is wonderful
> etc...

Well, if I want to be like Roy I have to repeat the same comments over and
over about MS, Apple, their products and their management. If I spammed
COLA like that I am sure the same people who lash out against me would
defend me... just like they defend Roy!

--
Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1123221217782777472

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 12:34:53 PM12/5/08
Gary M. Stewart wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 07:35:33 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> This is a Linux advocacy group, is it not?
>
> It's not a Linux advocacy group.
> It's a Microsoft hate group and it has become the personal playground for
> one crazy loon from Manchester GB.
> All for his own personal gain of course.

QED. Dickhead.

Message has been deleted

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 12:36:23 PM12/5/08

Stick your distortion of what I said where the sun don't shine. I don't
want to discuss linux *with you in this subthread*. Just as you keep
evading the actual point of dicussion in this subthread. Best to let it die.

Message has been deleted

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 12:41:31 PM12/5/08
Gary M. Stewart wrote:
> Another happy go lucky Linux user.
> Why are you Linux users so miserable all the time?

Perhaps because our newsgroup is full of prats like you?

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 12:46:23 PM12/5/08
"Chris Ahlstrom" <lin...@bollsouth.nut> stated in post
_Rc_k.4254$n_5...@bignews7.bellsouth.net on 12/5/08 9:49 AM:

Personally I would prefer if this could become a forum to talk about Linux
and OSS.

--
Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 12:48:20 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
I9OdnSh4-NoM-6TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 10:36 AM:

You did not say you merely did not want to discuss Linux with me in this
subthread. You said that, from your perspective, you do not think it is
possible to have a reasonable discussion with me. I respect your
weakness... and if you are now considering trying to overcome it in other
threads I respect that as well.

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 12:49:38 PM12/5/08

LMAO! You really are an arrogant prick. All the shit others throw at you
is well deserved.

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 12:51:23 PM12/5/08
Snit wrote:
> "Chris Ahlstrom" <lin...@bollsouth.nut> stated in post
> _Rc_k.4254$n_5...@bignews7.bellsouth.net on 12/5/08 9:49 AM:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Gary M. Stewart belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:

>>> It's not a Linux advocacy group.
>>> It's a Microsoft hate group and it has become the personal playground for
>>> one crazy loon from Manchester GB.
>>> All for his own personal gain of course.
>> Well, you and Hadron are working hard on turning this playground into a
>> toilet.
>
> Personally I would prefer if this could become a forum to talk about Linux
> and OSS.

So would we. If you lot would just piss off then it could be.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 1:02:48 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
CvmdncImxYaJ96TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 10:51 AM:

My "lot"? I am one person... and since I talk about Linux in darn near all
of my posts, other than when responding to people such as yourself who spew
insults and accusations you cannot support, why would you want not want
people such as myself to participate? If you are going to spew accusations
please do show an example!

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 1:03:43 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
CvmdncMmxYYx9KTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 10:49 AM:

>>> Stick your distortion of what I said where the sun don't shine. I don't
>>> want to discuss linux *with you in this subthread*. Just as you keep
>>> evading the actual point of dicussion in this subthread. Best to let it die.
>>
>> You did not say you merely did not want to discuss Linux with me in this
>> subthread. You said that, from your perspective, you do not think it is
>> possible to have a reasonable discussion with me. I respect your
>> weakness... and if you are now considering trying to overcome it in other
>> threads I respect that as well.
>
> LMAO! You really are an arrogant prick. All the shit others throw at you
> is well deserved.

I am not willing to take responsibility for the weakness of yours you
shared. That does not make me "arrogant", it simply means I take
responsibility for myself and encourage others to do the same.

--
Is Swiss cheese made out of hole milk?

Clogwog

Dec 5, 2008, 1:10:59 PM12/5/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht

> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Phil Da Lick!" stated:

>>> Yup. No doubt.
>>
>> Obviously not. You can't seriously brand someone a troll because you
>> don't like what they say or they don't like what you say. A troll is an
>> off-charter troublemaker. Simple as that.
>
> He certainly has done that with his snip 'n' run style of posting, coupled
> with ad hominem rants.

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!, HPT the "ad hominem" fscker!
--
Anti-microsoft troll is a particular subspecies of anti-corporate troll that
narrows their opposition to corporations specifically to that of Microsoft

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 1:13:25 PM12/5/08

Weakness? Pah! The only weakness on display here is your total lack of
regard for any other pov. You are right and everybody else is wrong just
because you've found a bit of research and a linux guy who on the
surface seems to agree with you.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 1:18:00 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
AKSdnUmvOfdZ-qTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 10:41 AM:

At least you admit you are miserable - but, again, you try to push off
responsibility for your own property onto someone else.

--
Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 1:23:04 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
FP2dnanfuJKi8qTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 11:13 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
>> CvmdncMmxYYx9KTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 10:49 AM:

>>> LMAO! You really are an arrogant prick. All the shit others throw at you is
>>> well deserved.
>>>
>> I am not willing to take responsibility for the weakness of yours you shared.
>> That does not make me "arrogant", it simply means I take responsibility for
>> myself and encourage others to do the same.
>>
> Weakness? Pah!

If you do not see your lack of ability to have "reasonable discussion" at
least in some circumstances when a reasonable adult would have no such
lacking as a weakness then that is your business. It is just another point
we disagree on, but it is your life - does not bother me.

> The only weakness on display here is your total lack of regard for any other
> pov.

What point of view do you think I am showing a lack of regard for? Please
be specific.

> You are right and everybody else is wrong just because you've found a bit
> of research and a linux guy who on the surface seems to agree with you.

I believe what believe... it is in line with common sense, research, and the
comments of *many* well respected people in the OSS community. If you
disagree, though, I think it would be great to discuss why. Ghost in the
Machine does so well, as have some others. He and I do not agree with each
other's views but we respectfully read and respond to what the other has
said. Can't you try to rise to that level? I think it would be great to
see you try. Even if you do not fully succeed it would likely lead to an
improvement for you.

--
"In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is. You're
what's left." - Skip Hansen

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 1:27:05 PM12/5/08
"Clogwog" <BWAHA...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL> stated in post
200812051811...@mta-fe.casema.nl on 12/5/08 11:10 AM:

> "High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht
>> Phil Da Lick! wrote:

>>> Obviously not. You can't seriously brand someone a troll because you
>>> don't like what they say or they don't like what you say. A troll is an
>>> off-charter troublemaker. Simple as that.
>>
>> He certainly has done that with his snip 'n' run style of posting, coupled
>> with ad hominem rants.
>>

> BWAHAHAHAHAAH!, HPT the "ad hominem" fscker!

He uses the term a lot but clearly has no idea what it means. I have
suggested he use Google and figure it out for himself... but apparently
accuracy is unimportant to him.

--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing. - Unknown

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 1:27:18 PM12/5/08

No I can't be bothered. Reasonable discussion is impossible with *you*
because every three posts you go back to your research and quotes of
Mark Shuttleworth. It gets tiresome going over the same old ground over
and over and over again. Reasonable discussions move on and evolve.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 1:34:45 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
FP2dnarfuJId76TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 11:27 AM:

>>> Weakness? Pah!
>>
>> If you do not see your lack of ability to have "reasonable discussion" at
>> least in some circumstances when a reasonable adult would have no such
>> lacking as a weakness then that is your business. It is just another point
>> we disagree on, but it is your life - does not bother me.
>>
>>> The only weakness on display here is your total lack of regard for any other
>>> pov.
>>
>> What point of view do you think I am showing a lack of regard for? Please
>> be specific.
>>
>>> You are right and everybody else is wrong just because you've found a bit
>>> of research and a linux guy who on the surface seems to agree with you.
>>
>> I believe what believe... it is in line with common sense, research, and the
>> comments of *many* well respected people in the OSS community. If you
>> disagree, though, I think it would be great to discuss why. Ghost in the
>> Machine does so well, as have some others. He and I do not agree with each
>> other's views but we respectfully read and respond to what the other has
>> said. Can't you try to rise to that level? I think it would be great to
>> see you try. Even if you do not fully succeed it would likely lead to an
>> improvement for you.
>
> No I can't be bothered.

I am truly sorry you "can't be bothered" to work on your ability to have
what you have termed a "reasonable discussion". To each their own, though.

> Reasonable discussion is impossible with *you* because every three posts you
> going over the same old ground over and over and over again. Reasonable
> discussions move on and evolve.

Again, you push your inability onto me. That is a weakness of yours I would
hope you would look into. Keep in mind that people who are reasonable
themselves have no problem having discussions with me or with other
reasonable people.

As far as my going back to the evidence when I support my views... well, why
would that be a *problem*? The problem is when people insist their views
are correct and have no evidence or support. Heck, I show support and
evidence (and discuss why my views are clearly based on common sense) and
still ask for contrary evidence and other's ideas... *not* insisting I must
be right. That is a very reasonable thing to do!

Right now, though, you are pretending to not want to talk to me while you
push a meta-discussion about the reasons you do not want to talk to me. Do
you not see the irony... and the error in your logic?

--
The answer to the water shortage is to dilute it.

Clogwog

Dec 5, 2008, 1:37:24 PM12/5/08
"Gary M. Stewart" <gmstew...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 07:35:33 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> This is a Linux advocacy group, is it not?
>
> It's not a Linux advocacy group.
> It's a Microsoft hate group and it has become the personal playground for
> one crazy loon from Manchester GB.
> All for his own personal gain of course.

Description of comp.os.linux.advocacy (C.O.L.A.), it serves no *useful*
purpose.
* The purpose of comp.os.linux.advocacy is to serve as a
forum for windows bashers and unrelated topics.
* comp.os.linux.advocacy is not a support group. Support
questions are off-topic. comp.os.linux.advocacy is a
*troll* *group*.
* Cola loons** ensure that their posts are littered with lots of swear
words.
** meet the Cola loons: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 1:43:44 PM12/5/08

It's your *opinion*. You can call it right, you can call it common
sense. You can call it a giraffe if you like. It's your opinion. This
has been pointed out to you god knows how many times yet you still keep
banging on about it. People who preach their opinion as divine truth are
arrogant fuckheads. Arrogant enough to announce that the common
definition of a word isn't good enough for them, no, no, they've got
their own definition. Which was what was being discussed in this
subthread before you diverted it. As for your *opinion* on user
interfaces, I notice you still haven't got a bite on that thread you
started. I wonder why. Perhaps it's because people know there's no point
trying to have a sensible discussion about that with you. It's clearly
life and death for you to be "right" on this issue, whatever "right" is.
Fanatics [on this issue] like you can't be reasoned with. Simple as that.

Phil Da Lick!

Dec 5, 2008, 1:48:48 PM12/5/08

I now begin to understand what other people in this group mean by "snot
circus". Goodbye, it's friday night and there's beer in the fridge. If
you're still banging on about how right you are and how clueless
everyone else is according to you and Mark Shuttleworth next time I'm
online maybe we'll pick this up. That is, if you can show yourself
capable of a conversation, as opposed to you lecturing every one else
about how right you are that is. However I would suggest you move this
discussion to the thread you started for that purpose - oh wait,
nobody's interested in that.

cc

Dec 5, 2008, 1:54:55 PM12/5/08
On Dec 4, 5:47 am, Sinister Midget <fardblos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2008-12-04, Keyboard Warrior <sitt...@this.computer> claimed:
>
> > The Prescott Computer Guy only has a simple "pay now" link with a note to
> > "enter the agreed upon amount". One would think he could work up a better
> > online payment system for his dozens of clients.
>
> > Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
> > including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways, for
> > a few bucks a month.
>
> A few bucks a month is more than he scams his "students" out of now. Is
> his wife supposed to pay for that non-productive expense, too?

Let's talk some more about Snit's wife. Classy.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 1:55:44 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
NJWdnfRsv-QX6qTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 11:48 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>> "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
>> AKSdnUmvOfdZ-qTU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 10:41 AM:

>>> Perhaps because our newsgroup is full of prats like you?
>>
>> At least you admit you are miserable - but, again, you try to push off
>> responsibility for your own property onto someone else.
>
> I now begin to understand what other people in this group mean by "snot
> circus". Goodbye, it's friday night and there's beer in the fridge. If
> you're still banging on about how right you are and how clueless
> everyone else is according to you and Mark Shuttleworth next time I'm
> online maybe we'll pick this up.

Notice how you create positions for me. While I certainly agree with my
position (doesn't that go without saying!) I have never said it is
necessarily right and that and have actively sought other opinions and
encouraged others to show support for their views.

> That is, if you can show yourself capable of a conversation, as opposed to you
> lecturing every one else about how right you are that is.

Please point to an example of where you think I have done this.

> However I would suggest you move this discussion to the thread you started for
> that purpose - oh wait, nobody's interested in that.

Your original "topic" was that you disagreed with me over what behaviors
show someone to be a troll... and, frankly, other than to note that we
disagree that topic is boring to me. Not that you can't or shouldn't
discuss it with others, but I am not interested. No big deal.

I prefer to talk about Linux... though my efforts to steer you that way have
so far been unsuccessful.

--
God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

cc

Dec 5, 2008, 1:58:36 PM12/5/08
On Dec 4, 12:20 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "Clogwog" <BWAHAHAH...@BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL> stated in post
> 20081204140331.86E563...@mta-fe.casema.nl on 12/4/08 7:03 AM:

> >> Michael, simplifythis.com gives you a complete online invoicing system,
> >> including the option for the client to pay via several payment gateways,
> >> for
> >> a few bucks a month. <bitchslap>
>
> > And what kind of OS are you advocating? you stupid moronic troll!
>
> [snip]

He, I'm Snit.

You have made accusation X against me.

You have failed to support the accusation yet again.

Here are a list of previous accusations that you failed to support:
Irrelevant Argument from the past #1
Irrelevant Argument from the past #2
Time you accused me of being wrong, when I was
Time you accused me of being wrong, when I wasn't
Irrelevant Argument from the past #3

Please provide evidence to back up all accusations including those
made years ago by someone else. I will now cut and paste this as my
response to everything you write.

Repetitively Yours,
Snit

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 2:00:29 PM12/5/08
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> stated in post
NJWdnfVsv-TH66TU...@posted.plusnet on 12/5/08 11:43 AM:

Sure. It is well supported by the evidence, by common sense (as I have
explained) and is popular among people in the OSS community, but it is an
opinion. No argument here.

And there are others with different opinions... some who can even discuss
and defend their opinions well, such as The Ghost in the Machine.

> You can call it right, you can call it common sense.

And with "common sense" there may be other views that could be supported -
hence the reason I have explained why I think common sense supports my view
and have encouraged others to explain their views.

> You can call it a giraffe if you like. It's your opinion. This has been
> pointed out to you god knows how many times yet you still keep banging on
> about it.

The opinion that we share, that it is an opinion, is not in question.

> People who preach their opinion as divine truth are arrogant fuckheads.

I suggest you cease doing so then.

> Arrogant enough to announce that the common definition of a word isn't good
> enough for them, no, no, they've got their own definition.

Again, I suggest you not do so! I know I would not!

> Which was what was being discussed in this subthread before you diverted it.
> As for your *opinion* on user interfaces, I notice you still haven't got a
> bite on that thread you started. I wonder why.

Most of the people in COLA are not that knowledgeable on that topic.

> Perhaps it's because people know there's no point trying to have a sensible
> discussion about that with you. It's clearly life and death for you to be
> "right" on this issue, whatever "right" is. Fanatics [on this issue] like you
> can't be reasoned with. Simple as that.

You sure make a lot of silly accusations you cannot support.

--
I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than
Apple.

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 5, 2008, 2:10:48 PM12/5/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, Gary M. Stewart belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> I pointed out a person who posted here a few days and had just created an
> account, was a dizum user etc.
>
> Just the kind of person they complain about all the time.
>
> However, since he posted a positive, obviously made up, story about Linux
> he as accepted into the fold despite the above.

Only Gary "Flatfish" Stewart would interpret a lack of response as
"acceptance", rather than the actual rejection we provide by killfiling all
Dizum Dipshits.

<rest of lunacy snipped>

--
Vulcans do not approve of violence.
-- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4

Chris Ahlstrom

Dec 5, 2008, 2:13:06 PM12/5/08
After takin' a swig o' grog, Phil Da Lick! belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Snit wrote:
>
> <immaterial material snipped>

> It's your *opinion*. You can call it right, you can call it common
> sense. You can call it a giraffe if you like. It's your opinion. This
> has been pointed out to you god knows how many times yet you still keep

> banging on about it. ...

He wants you to keep responding forever. And, like Hadron and Gary, he will
say whatever he feels will most increase your probability of responding.

--
You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 2:13:32 PM12/5/08
"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> stated in post
85b86d67-e4fd-4000...@f20g2000yqg.googlegroups.com on 12/5/08
11:58 AM:

I do ask people to support their accusations... but I generally do not dig
far into the past to look for their accusations.

Why not join me in asking people to cease making unsupported accusations?

--
But if you are somebody who is not too concerned about price, who is not too
concerned about freedom, I don't think we can say the Linux desktop offers

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 2:15:12 PM12/5/08
"Chris Ahlstrom" <lin...@bollsouth.nut> stated in post
6_e_k.4138$nD1....@bignews5.bellsouth.net on 12/5/08 12:13 PM:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Phil Da Lick! belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>
>> <immaterial material snipped>
>>
>> It's your *opinion*. You can call it right, you can call it common
>> sense. You can call it a giraffe if you like. It's your opinion. This
>> has been pointed out to you god knows how many times yet you still keep
>> banging on about it. ...
>
> He wants you to keep responding forever. And, like Hadron and Gary, he will
> say whatever he feels will most increase your probability of responding.

I am asking him to talk about Linux. Clearly that is not something that
will increase *his* probability of responding!

--
"If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

chrisv

Dec 5, 2008, 2:38:02 PM12/5/08
Phil Da Lick! wrote:

>Snit wrote:

For Pete's sake, man!

William Poaster

Dec 5, 2008, 2:55:49 PM12/5/08

Michael Snit Glasser will change what you posted, & will post *anything*,
& troll *just* to keep you responding to his inanity.

FFS, dump the f#cker.

--
Most people are sheep.
Microsoft is very effective
at fleecing the flockers.

William Poaster

Dec 5, 2008, 2:58:09 PM12/5/08

No, we're not interested in the Michael Snit Glasser Circus.

Sinister Midget

Dec 5, 2008, 7:08:25 PM12/5/08
On 2008-12-05, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> claimed:

> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>
>>Snit wrote:
>
> For Pete's sake, man!

No matter how many times you correct a retard, he's still a retard.

Phil needs to give it up. For his own good. Idiocy can't be untaught or
educated out of existence.

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the
exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 5, 2008, 9:11:48 PM12/5/08
Clogwog (Rick Mather) nymthief of High Plains Thumper, chrisv,
AKA Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Chelatobacter Ariomus,
Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-
zaagtandvormige B12-lijn, Hans, Kadaitcha Man, Peer Geilzeever,
Nicodemus Kwaadenkloot, Gozewienus Smegmasmuller, Arsene van
Tiethuysen, Deodatus Kuttenvanger, Olivier Anusjager, Quirinus
Pukkelpenis, Gradus Kanusmans, Berend van het Aarshouweel,
Driekus van 't Lullenhof, Derk den Klotsoksel, Hentje Kotskameel,
Arie Drollenboer, Wullum Droogkloot, Peer van der Berigheid,
Arend Keuvelklier, Marinus Pielrukker, Karel Klootendraaier,
Dingeman Sneerbakkus, Kobus Binnenaars, Manus Simpelcont, Jodocus
Uytbuicker, Arsene den Rode-Apenkontjager, Desederius van der
Keutelenhof, Querinus van der Tiethuyzen, Gezinus den
Sluitspierbeul, Dingeman Sneerbakkus and others schreef:
> "Gary M. Stewart" schreef...

>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> This is a Linux advocacy group, is it not?
>>
>> It's not a Linux advocacy group. It's a Microsoft hate group
>> and it has become the personal playground for one crazy loon
>> from Manchester GB. All for his own personal gain of course.

Just another flatfish rant, nothing to see, move along ....

> [snip] * Cola loons** ensure that their posts are littered

> with lots of swear words. **

From the very one who puts the following as a sig:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2789128c8582abf9

[quote] Flame me all you want. fuck off, piss off, piss on you,
stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam it, cram it, sit on it,
get laid, get in, get off, get it on, get it up, mother fucker,
cock sucker, old fart, fart face, fart sniffer, cocksman,
scatfan, asshole, peckerhead, scumbag, fuck up, fuck off, ball
breaker, ball buster, a real pisser, cock teaser, cuntslapper,
ass kisser, brown nose, shitass, shit heel, douchebag,
motherstrapalonian, fuck trophy, cunt nugget, fleshloaf, cunt
dropping, walking sperm, infestation, anklebiter, booger-eater,
bratzilla, crib lizard, crotchcricket, crotchfruit,
crumbcruncher, crumb grinder, fartling, floormonster,
goldensprog, hell spawn, kinderwhore, nipplecrunchers, nose
miner, pussfruit, shit factory, sperm 'n egg omlette,
sproglodyte, snotmonster. [/quote]

Give it up, Rick, the more you post, the more stupid you look.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati
(If all else fails, play dead)
- "Red" Green

High Plains Thumper

Dec 5, 2008, 9:24:45 PM12/5/08
William Poaster wrote:
> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Phil Da Lick!" stated:

Ah, the Snit circus, just following this thread is a circus. He
is just not even worth responding to. Once you reply, he shifts
the goal posts to ad hominem insults toward the poster and
posting community. Perhaps that is why the so-called usenet
provider in his addy is "gallopinginsanity.com".

These 115 posters collated by Steve Carrol have a lot to say
about Snit:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/d3e6fa7980bb2472

[quote]
1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area
and a login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to
e-mail it to you, and a bot will send an e-mail.

*That* is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes
he's that fucked in the head and starved for attention that he'd
claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get
sucked into his little circus.

The e-mail, in this particular instance, did probably originate
from Sandman.net."

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by
behaviour and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts,
I wish you'd leave too. Please note that despite the amazing
silliness that is Edwin, I have never made the same wish of him."

3- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the
truth, you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep
disrupting the newsgroup."

4- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to
weasel out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

5- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why
not just let them go away and show how responsible a member of
CSMA you are? You could show your enemies up by being better than
then, rise above the low level you so obviously dislike.
Anything, just stop...."

6- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If
yes, then troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you
set to expire, but it's fixed now."

7- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group
can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more
people don't do the same.."

8- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group,
but since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a
decent discussion about anything.

The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some
people just can't stop feeding him."

9- ?b? unny: "snit makes me sad."

10- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

11- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him "shit", and rightly so,
for they way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at
the bus depot, and simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes.

It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk*
him..."

12- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for
you to learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of
course, that your Usenet browser has a kill-filter."

13- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you
to "win" an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them.
Why must you keep this up? What results are you expecting?"

14- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already
misread what I had previously written. What makes you think that
you're correctly understanding what I'm writting now. You've got
a history of reading into things what you wanted people to have
said instead of what they really said.

I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's making you
look foolish."

Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost
all of them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have
so many diverse people who share a common perception where do you
think the problem lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The
answer doesn't require an advanced degree to figure out."

15- Dave Fritzinger: "Snit, please go away. Get a life, meet a
woman, do something, but please, please, please, GO AWAY!!!!"

16- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought
you knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was
presented to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you."

17- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar
and loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me
where i stop responding to your posts for stretches at
a time, then start up responding as if you were a normal person.
i suppose it's tough for the magnitude of your 'loserdom' to
stick, so it loses some of it's sharpness when i
stop responding to you. you almost always start responding back
in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my
condolences to your wife and unborn child for having to put up
with such a dishonest fool as yourself. (well, if your wife
is a loser as well, just pass those condolences to the rug-rat
to be; if not, double condolences to her). "

18- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the
worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger,
and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you
to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and
forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be
one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your
sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all
times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make
people look at you."

19- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help.
Go see a doctor."

20- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the
points in my post and you are back to your repetitious
regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of you, Snit. "

21- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been
coming to CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among
people, besides the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I
feel that it is like being in a room of really young children
trying there best to best the other person. The
one common thing among all of this seems to be you. I hate to
be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the middle
of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about
Macs and more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there
no end then all this picking at each other on such a personal
level. CSMA has always been al little adversarial but you have
personally crank it up to the point that this place is no longer
fun. Congratulations on stopping CSMA and making this place your
own personal circus."

22- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the
Snit (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will
drive you crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to
be ALWAYS right at any cost. He will move goalposts, set up
strawmen, and bore you into submission with his endless
pedanticism. The only way to engage him is to hit and run. NEVER
engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that will only anger
you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

23- gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com: "Hitting the vodka tonight
Snit?"

24- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
notices that you are not honest and you have no honor."

25- Henry Flam: "Who gives a damn about this shit? Snit, once in
a while, I make the mistake in thinking that that you are
starting to make sense in your posts; I tend to agree with your
politics. Then you post stuff like this and it destroys any
respect that I have for you."

26- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

27- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to
offer support for your statements, you're reduced to personal
attacks on me. Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see
that I have offered no straw men, and have only asked you to
explain how the things you state as facts can be true. I'm really
sorry that you're taking this attitude, the topic is an
interesting one and I thought you might have some insights. I've
snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and avoid
answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything
was just repeated. "

28- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people
on usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and
refresh your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over
and over. Either you're a super troll, or you're
a super mess."

29- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit."

30- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git."

31- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a
12-step recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't
help me achieve a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it
detracts from it and those kinds of discussions have no place in
a newsgroup such as this."

32- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you
accomplishing besides being annoying? Is that your goal?"

33- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush
mentioned in it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on
topic and not hijack threads."

34- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're
involved in seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of

35- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather
than actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course
I suppose."

36- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to
fall - in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight,
yelling at passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'"

37- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What
are you bitching about?"

38- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more
like a black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even
entertain an unkind thought re Apple, will you take
it back and lock it up? Please??"

39- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's
postings since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter
his posts, I just consider the source and skip to the next one
when I see his name."

40- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be
shocked that he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about
being a computer repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and
best ignored. Let him deal with his disorder by medication. He's
here to do one thing, get attention from people. He says the
crazy stuff just to get a reaction. You say you like to beat him
over the head. Well that's what he's
counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get
a rise out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it."

John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without
adding drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you
manage to get out of my killfile? Oh well back into the cage
you go, PLONK."

41- Josh McKee: "Snit, I assume there was some point to this
posting? Because I certainly cannot find it."

42- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that
even though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll
of the lot is mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the
few stragglers that keep replying to him would just
stop responding to Snit at all this place could be worth coming
back to. There's a good chance he'll pack up and take his
trolling to more fertile ground."

43- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother
reading the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets
of putrid excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support
your position, instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and
humming, hoping it'll all go away."

44- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad
hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad
hominem attacks. You make silly claims and then avoid the subject
of your silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always
have been."

45- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid."

46- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long
time, but the few times you post something worth reading just
aren't worth it anymore. *plonk*"

47- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've
been an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out
with the pretense of trying to be fair, but lately all there is
from you in COLA is trashtalk about Linux and you acting every
bit the troll."

48- Linonut (cola): "Snit is a Tholenoid."

"Indeed. Snit may be the first retraction of my general killfile
amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping,
back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by
that effete candy-ass beggars belief".

49- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most
cretinous, I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)"

50- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser
is the same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest
now, it would be impossible to determine where the honesty starts
and the usual dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the
teachers was very keen on proverbs, and I recall her going over
the "cry wolf" story. Mr Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over
now, and I would not come to help him
with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if
he's ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has."

51- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it
to this post since its all about him and he managed to make
me think about him today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went
over to her house and videotaped her kid doing a bunch of
cute toddler stuff then burned a DVD of it for her. While we were
watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got mad because we quit
making him the center of attention and made that kid on the tv
the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried to
block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole
life."

52- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone
refutes your "facts", you run away and ignore them. Refuting your
"facts" is easily done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it. "

53- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I
see you doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with
everyone. You're the TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a
compliment!"

54- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead
I can only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that
happens to inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you
are unaware of how deranged you actually behave further
reinforces this notion. Please seek professional help."

55- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely
curious. Treat him the same way, look but just keep moving on."

56- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they
are off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring
and clearly show that you are crying out for attention."

57- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact
that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you
claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're
ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every
reply to him here and and check his website's validation
status more often than most people check their e-mail. These are
not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."

58- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any
pre-school or kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach
you a thing or two about social behavior."

59- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them
are trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

60- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't
convinced that snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people
losers, I certainly am now. Why bother responding to his
stupidities anyway?"

61- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry
sense of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just
a waste of time, and you've done more than anybody
to make this group a cesspool. Then you revel in wallowing in
your own filth."

62- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling
as children in the back seat of the family car saying:
Mom, 'snits' touching me ... and you responding much as you do
now ... I'm not touching you, you're touching me! The problem is
that by now you should've grown out of that type of
poke and complain interaction with others. But, of course, you've
haven't learned how to interact with others in a more
'constructive' and mutually beneficial manner even now."

63- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I
killfiled him?"

64- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and
desire to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of
things."

65- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher: Select offending
Author, example Snit... Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this
Author" Click "OK" Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your
choice. Then to see your work... Choose the Filter Menu again,
Then "Refilter Articles"... Bam! No more boring, pointless
bickering about nothing. Enjoy!!!!!"

66- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather
discuss something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that
matter, Snit, for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully
inadequate?"

67- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... <plonk"

68- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone
who talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable"
you appear to be the least honest and honorable of anyone here."

69- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in
Newswatcher but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option
with Snit. Ten seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

70- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take
your argument with sandman into the private room."

71- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and
someti... err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon
he has something useful to say."

72- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were
not different windowing environments? Message-ID, please.
Experience has told me not to trust you on anything without
backing evidence."

73- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot is a hideous troll. Nobody is
as dishonest as that piece of unadultered garbage. There are csma
posters even more stupid than Snot. Oxford comes to mind.
There are certainly other csma posters who lie nearly as
much. But no others are so intent on trolling in whatever way
possible as Snot"

74- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get
superficial snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

75- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like
you single out persons to target your attentions upon and then
continuously berate them with constant barbs and
goads to perpetuate their acrimonious responses, which in
turn you respond in kind, etc. ad infinitum. Above all things,
your affinity for Macs and your overbearing pompous nature
aside, this is what convinces me that your primary purpose for
frequenting this and other groups is to troll."

76- RichardK: "Just killfile him already."

77- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You
trash people that are trying their level best to cope with
a horrendous situation. And you do it without the slightest idea
of what is going on."

78- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a
troll. I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as
a troll, he is ... somewhat clumsy."

79- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if
you quote Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate
perched on the shell of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out
that you run the risk of looking ridiculous when you quote
something patently stupid. If that's your goal, you're on the
right track, and more power to you."

80- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux
and how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you
requesting help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an
advocacy group? As the old saying goes, those who can do, those
who can't teach. Your posts seem
to confirm that saying IMHO."

81- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the
-HISTORY- of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost
hated, in a news group before. He has the ability to turn
just about any person against him in just a few posts. On
usenet, trolls do this daily, but the funny part with Michael
is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself be a
troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously
they are wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour."

82- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice.
Honestly, even the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront
made more sense than this. You been doing drugs or something?"

83- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that
promises to remove smut from your harddrive."

84- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing
anger, i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways.
and he thinks he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he
figures he's pretty smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the
personality tests and the iq tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you
see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

85- Steve Carroll: "The only things we are sure about Snit is
that he has: * a monumental reading comprehension problem. *
nym-shifted numerous times to avoid kill-files. * built too many
straw-men to count... some, the size of small cities. * been
labeled a disingenuous liar/troll(or worse) by the vast majority.
* used numerous sock-puppets and admitted to it. * stolen IDs and
admitted to it. * gotten booted off by ISPs for
his behavior. * twisted more context than all csma posters
combined. * made more unsupported accusations than all csma
posters combined. * virtually no life outside of csma."

86- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of
elephant dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in
the "Snit Circus", but then the cotton candy began to sour, and
CSMA begun to smell like elephant dung."

87- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility
with me for your rediculous argument regarding this."

88- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has
lost all self respect and has sunk to the point of using
words like 'asses' when referring to others. Oh, how could the
morally superior snit have fallen so low.. Please take a moment
out of your busy schedule to feel embarassed for him. Or perhaps
we should set up a fund to get him more happy glue (and the
appropriate plastic bags)."

89- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him
then. A snit is a snit is a snit and always will be."

90- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're the
one lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically
amount to "I'm right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples
someone points at to demonstrate their claim, you blindly
continue to insist that they provide no evidence, or that the
evidence given is irrelevant. Worse still, you fall back on straw
men and disingenuous quote mangling to portray the argument in
your favor. You are one of the worst trolls that inhabit CSMA,
Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you are. "

91-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you
see, you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really
are. Why just the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you,
the king of liars (in this NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

92- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more
compassion. Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the
poor sick fool can get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to
hanging out with and supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah.
It is true that no-one likes him and those that
pretend they do are just using him or don't know him - but come
on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some compassion, eh? All
these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy, MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit -
they are all so alike. I pity each and every one of
them"

93- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you
could actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here."

94- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

95- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into
one of your Circus acts?"

96- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was:
Stop polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive
"writings". You give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your
goal you have succeeded! That also goes for all that bullshit
on your website"

97- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with
Snit. Most people have him kill-filed and the few who don't
mostly restrict their responses to 'why don't you go away, no one
wants you here'. Just what would keep someone in this group with
all of that animosity? Must be some kind of severe mental illness."

98- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you
wish to define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to
alter or bend the rules when inevitably things do not go to
your liking, for this reason I doubt anyone would be foolish
enough to play your game."

99- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my
sincere apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're
the first person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) "

100- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

101- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of
posts, to prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like
that to people without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly,
in the record. Ping Snit to do a search - you will flatter him,
and give meaning to his tawdry little life."

102- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to
draw more people into the debate I'm currently having with
Steve/Elizabot/etc' tactic is fairly trollish."

103 - High Plains Thumper: "Well, for one who is trolling this
group, those were extremely poorly done examples, making problems
that do not exist except an invention of Snit's own mind."

104 - Geoff M. Fitton: "The Prescott Computer Guy *still* showing
how stupid he is... What a mar00n".

105 - William Poaster: "Good grief. If anyone's having a mental
breakdown it's the Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser.
What a f#cked up mess he is'.

106 - Tattoo Vampire: "In other words, in another attempt to
troll, you made yourself look like a fool. Again".

107 -Mr. Blonde "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact
that your obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you
claimed to KF him. Killfilling someone generally implies you're
ignoring that person, yet you piggyback onto virtually every
reply to him here and and check his website's validation
status more often than most people check their e-mail. These
are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual".

108 - CozmicDebris "I'm done with your three year old games. The
archives show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep
posting your list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will
not address it any further- you being too stupid to realize and
accept that is not my problem".

109 - WhoMe "F michael IS a teacher, it's no wonder he's home
more than he's anywhere near a classroom".

110 - spi...@freenet.co.uk "The thought is probably to show
everyone here just how bad a troll snit is".

111- Carlo Coggi "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls'
... in the groups he trolls in, that is.

I wondered if the idiotrollers like snit would reply to this
thread. Of course, I didn't see his posts, only your reply".

112 - bobinv "I learned some time ago how much better this group
can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more
people don't do the same".

113 - Zaren Ankleweed "And with that, Snit goes in the global
killfile. No subject, no author, no nothing. Buh-bye".

114 - H "Your crappy posts are still showing up in seperate
threads, are you doing this on purpose to piss people off? I dont
ever censor people cause that's just retarded but if you dont fix
it I'm gonna have to cause I dont wanna see your name
40 times in a row. So uh, change your client or something".

115 - PeterBP "Oh will you stfu".
[/quote]

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/snit-troll.html

[quote]
Name: snit

Traits:

* MAC troll
* Cross posts to maximize newsgroup disruption
* Despised by many on COLA and COMA (comp.os.mac.advocacy)
* Proves the saying 'those that can do, those that can't teach'
* Idiot
[quote]

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Dec 5, 2008, 9:25:21 PM12/5/08
William Poaster wrote:
> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> "Phil Da Lick!" stated:

>>> At least you admit you are miserable - but, again, you try
>>> to push off responsibility for your own property onto
>>> someone else.
>>
>> I now begin to understand what other people in this group
>> mean by "snot circus". Goodbye, it's friday night and
>> there's beer in the fridge. If you're still banging on about
>> how right you are and how clueless everyone else is
>> according to you and Mark Shuttleworth next time I'm online
>> maybe we'll pick this up. That is, if you can show yourself
>> capable of a conversation, as opposed to you lecturing every
>> one else about how right you are that is. However I would
>> suggest you move this discussion to the thread you started
>> for that purpose - oh wait, nobody's interested in that.
>
> No, we're not interested in the Michael Snit Glasser Circus.

Yes, it is interesting to see the Snit gobshite that oozes
through, even with the kilt filter on.

--
HPT

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 9:29:51 PM12/5/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
ghcnqh$fdc$2...@news.albasani.net on 12/5/08 7:25 PM:

>>> I now begin to understand what other people in this group
>>> mean by "snot circus". Goodbye, it's friday night and
>>> there's beer in the fridge. If you're still banging on about
>>> how right you are and how clueless everyone else is
>>> according to you and Mark Shuttleworth next time I'm online
>>> maybe we'll pick this up. That is, if you can show yourself
>>> capable of a conversation, as opposed to you lecturing every
>>> one else about how right you are that is. However I would
>>> suggest you move this discussion to the thread you started
>>> for that purpose - oh wait, nobody's interested in that.
>>
>> No, we're not interested in the Michael Snit Glasser Circus.
>
> Yes, it is interesting to see the Snit gobshite that oozes
> through, even with the kilt filter on.

Oh! Oh! Quote some. Please!

--
Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 9:30:54 PM12/5/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
ghcnpf$fdc$1...@news.albasani.net on 12/5/08 7:24 PM:

> Ah, the Snit circus, just following this thread is a circus. He
> is just not even worth responding to. Once you reply, he shifts
> the goal posts to ad hominem insults toward the poster and
> posting community. Perhaps that is why the so-called usenet
> provider in his addy is "gallopinginsanity.com".

Please, learn to use the term ad hominem correctly - especially as you make
so many ad hominem attacks!

--
"For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

Gregory Shearman

Dec 5, 2008, 11:37:35 PM12/5/08
On 2008-12-05, Phil Da Lick!

<phil_the_lickRE...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Gary M. Stewart wrote:

>>> QED. Dickhead.

>> Another happy go lucky Linux user. Why are you Linux users so
>> miserable all the time?

Says the wintroll trying to disrupt a linux advocacy group. Christ,
there's nothing more pathetic on this Earth is there?

> Perhaps because our newsgroup is full of prats like you?

I'm not miserable and neither are many of the linux advocates here. The
only miserable cunts around here are the pathetic windows supporting
trolls, trying to disrupt this group. Absolutely pathetic.. a bunch of
miserable arseholes.

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

Gregory Shearman

Dec 5, 2008, 11:43:09 PM12/5/08
On 2008-12-05, Chris Ahlstrom <lin...@bollsouth.nut> wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Phil Da Lick! belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>
>> <immaterial material snipped>
>>
>> It's your *opinion*. You can call it right, you can call it common
>> sense. You can call it a giraffe if you like. It's your opinion. This
>> has been pointed out to you god knows how many times yet you still keep
>> banging on about it. ...
>
> He wants you to keep responding forever. And, like Hadron and Gary, he will
> say whatever he feels will most increase your probability of responding.

I've just had to plonk Phil Da Lick again. All he does is clutter the
group with troll-feeding posts.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 5, 2008, 11:43:39 PM12/5/08

Yep.. I've killfiled the troll feeder.

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 11:47:41 PM12/5/08
"Gregory Shearman" <ZekeG...@netscape.net> stated in post
slrngjk0cf.8t...@netscape.net on 12/5/08 9:37 PM:

>>> Another happy go lucky Linux user. Why are you Linux users so
>>> miserable all the time?
>
> Says the wintroll trying to disrupt a linux advocacy group. Christ,
> there's nothing more pathetic on this Earth is there?
>
>> Perhaps because our newsgroup is full of prats like you?
>
> I'm not miserable and neither are many of the linux advocates here. The
> only miserable cunts around here are the pathetic windows supporting
> trolls, trying to disrupt this group. Absolutely pathetic.. a bunch of
> miserable arseholes.

I do not mind people having different OS preferences and different ideas -
the people who I find to be pathetic are the ones who lash out simply
because they are not able to counter an idea about Linux they do not like.

--
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
everyone. -- Bill Cosby

Message has been deleted

Snit

Dec 5, 2008, 11:55:01 PM12/5/08
"Gregory Shearman" <ZekeG...@netscape.net> stated in post
slrngjk0mt.8t...@netscape.net on 12/5/08 9:43 PM:

Not just troll feeding... he just trolls!

--
I think the Apple guys have a very good point when they say we should let
designers lead the definition of the user experience.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 6, 2008, 12:58:40 AM12/6/08
Snit wrote:

> Meanwhile I will continue to talk about the benefit Linux has that both OS X
> and Windows lack - the potential to offer both consistency and choice...

Knock your socks off.

Can you do it without lying and distorting what others say?
--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...True Multitasking = 3 PCs and a chair with wheels!

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 6, 2008, 1:04:25 AM12/6/08
Phil Da Lick! wrote:

> LMAO! You really are an arrogant prick. All the shit others throw at you
> is well deserved.

And then some.

He needs someone to slap him silly for a few days on end.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 6, 2008, 1:14:00 AM12/6/08
Snit wrote:

> Please, learn to use the term ad hominem correctly - especially as you make
> so many ad hominem attacks!

Snit, why do all those people have a problem with you?

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...You are now entering a School Free Drug Zone.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 6, 2008, 1:15:36 AM12/6/08
Snit wrote:

> Oh well.

Do you act like this around your wife? Probably not, since she has your
balls in a sling.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 6, 2008, 1:16:49 AM12/6/08
cc wrote:

> Let's talk some more about Snit's wife. Classy.

OK, let's talk about what a total loser cc is.

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Shh! Be vewy qwiet! I'm hunting wuntime ewwows!

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 6, 2008, 1:18:04 AM12/6/08
Snit wrote:

> Why not join me in asking people to cease making unsupported accusations?

Oh, now you need a partner? You already have a few, or did you forget about
flatfish and Hadron?

Snit

Dec 6, 2008, 4:56:46 AM12/6/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1duvulr245fwg$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 12/5/08 11:04 PM:

> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>
>> LMAO! You really are an arrogant prick. All the shit others throw at you
>> is well deserved.
>
> And then some.
>
> He needs someone to slap him silly for a few days on end.

You trolls are cute when you cuddle. :)

Snit

Dec 6, 2008, 4:57:15 AM12/6/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1izonaib...@this.domain.or.that on 12/5/08 11:14 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> Please, learn to use the term ad hominem correctly - especially as you make
>> so many ad hominem attacks!
>
> Snit, why do all those people have a problem with you?

Having trouble using a term correctly does not imply someone has a problem
with *me*!

--
But if you are somebody who is not too concerned about price, who is not too
concerned about freedom, I don't think we can say the Linux desktop offers

the very best experience.

Snit

Dec 6, 2008, 4:57:39 AM12/6/08
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
1jt36gnj...@this.domain.or.that on 12/5/08 11:15 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> Oh well.
>
> Do you act like this around your wife? Probably not, since she has your
> balls in a sling.

Can you grow up and talk about Linux.

I bet not!

--
Projects should really look to the whole Linux desktop and see how they can
appeal to both sides.

William Poaster

Dec 6, 2008, 5:18:51 AM12/6/08

And dance to the trolls tunes.

chrisv

Dec 6, 2008, 8:24:00 AM12/6/08
Gregory Shearman wrote:

>I'm not miserable and neither are many of the linux advocates here. The
>only miserable cunts around here are the pathetic windows supporting
>trolls, trying to disrupt this group. Absolutely pathetic.. a bunch of
>miserable arseholes.

Indeed. They must be missing something important in their lives, to
take such apparent delight in being jerks, and thriving on the
negative attention they receive...

High Plains Thumper

Dec 6, 2008, 9:01:08 AM12/6/08
Clogwog (Rick Mather) nymthief of High Plains Thumper, chrisv,
AKA Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Chelatobacter Ariomus, John Holmes,
Cyanocobalamine-Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-
zaagtandvormige B12-lijn, Hans, Kadaitcha Man, Peer Geilzeever,
Nicodemus Kwaadenkloot, Gozewienus Smegmasmuller, Arsene van
Tiethuysen, Deodatus Kuttenvanger, Olivier Anusjager, Quirinus
Pukkelpenis, Gradus Kanusmans, Berend van het Aarshouweel,
Driekus van 't Lullenhof, Derk den Klotsoksel, Hentje Kotskameel,
Arie Drollenboer, Wullum Droogkloot, Peer van der Berigheid,
Arend Keuvelklier, Marinus Pielrukker, Karel Klootendraaier,
Dingeman Sneerbakkus, Kobus Binnenaars, Manus Simpelcont, Jodocus
Uytbuicker, Arsene den Rode-Apenkontjager, Desederius van der
Keutelenhof, Querinus van der Tiethuyzen, Gezinus den
Sluitspierbeul, Dingeman Sneerbakkus and others schreef:
> "High Plains Thumper" schreef...

>> Phil Da Lick! wrote:

>>> Obviously not. You can't seriously brand someone a troll
>>> because you don't like what they say or they don't like
>>> what you say. A troll is an off-charter troublemaker.
>>> Simple as that.
>>
>> He certainly has done that with his snip 'n' run style of
>> posting, coupled with ad hominem rants.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAAH!, HPT the "ad hominem" fscker! -- Anti-microsoft
> troll is a particular subspecies of anti-corporate troll that
> narrows their opposition to corporations specifically to that
> of Microsoft Corporation (and/or developers/OEMs for Microsoft
> products) especially (subspecies) like ==> Thumpy, Terry,
> Liarnut, 7, Roy/Racine, Dumkopf, TV, nessuno.

.... and this from the only supposed Dutchman that says, I am
here in the middle of an artic island wildlife sanctuary; I am
here in the middle of the Australian desert. Oh, please Google
Map me!

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a819d6e81b9fd9b9

[quote]
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAH!
I'm here: lat=53.5416623417, lon=6.57523611111
[/quote]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.energy.renewable/msg/fc0db0f35cd77c9c

(cross posted to COLA)

[quote]
Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E
[/quote]

That which Rick posts is ad hominem, which Snit being an academic
has yet to figure out ("Oh, HPT doesn't understand what it means
whilst I carry on my ad hominem rants toward everyone who doesn't
understand what it means." Even trolls rage against Snit:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/85c90976fe66fb80
)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad+hominem

[quote]
ad hominem
2 entries found.

1. 1ad hominem (adjective)
2. 2ad hominem (adverb)

Main Entry:
1ad ho·mi·nem
Pronunciation:
\(ˈ)ad-ˈhä-mə-ˌnem, -nəm\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
New Latin, literally, to the person
Date:
1598

1 : appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect

2 : marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character
rather than by an answer to the contentions made
[/quote]

Give it up Rick, you're smarter than Snit! (and that is an insult!)

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Dec 6, 2008, 9:12:14 AM12/6/08
Tattoo Vampire wrote:
> Snit wrote:
>
>> Please, learn to use the term ad hominem correctly -
>> especially as you make so many ad hominem attacks!
>
> Snit, why do all those people have a problem with you?

Why does he have a problem with dictionaries?

Date:
1598

1 : appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect

2 : marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character
rather than by an answer to the contentions made
[/quote]

Oh, I forgot, he is an academic.

--
HPT

Snit

Dec 6, 2008, 9:37:26 AM12/6/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
ghe17u$p8e$1...@news.albasani.net on 12/6/08 7:12 AM:

I have no problem with the term - I just have asked you to use it correctly.
Can you at least try?

Really, though, I would prefer to just talk about Linux. Sadly you are not
interested in that topic.

--
But if you are somebody who is not too concerned about price, who is not too
concerned about freedom, I don't think we can say the Linux desktop offers
the very best experience.

Snit

Dec 6, 2008, 9:38:31 AM12/6/08
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
ghe0j6$ops$1...@news.albasani.net on 12/6/08 7:01 AM:

> 1 : appealing to feelings or prejudices rather than intellect
>
> 2 : marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character
> rather than by an answer to the contentions made
> [/quote]
>
> Give it up Rick, you're smarter than Snit! (and that is an insult!)

Mock me as much as you will... but at least I know what the term "ad
hominem" means and I can use it correctly... unlike you!

--
But what if the answer is in the box?

It is loading more messages.