Do you know this guy? oH YES- Folks if you read NOTHING else you ->gotta<- read this Classic Catch[on]Paul "Harold Yarmouth" Derbyshire KOOK<--

FNTS-2011

Jul 7, 2011, 1:25:14 AM7/7/11
It is not very often in a Lifetime of Usenet
you run across a truly classic k00k.
Despite what we might think of our neighbour, there
are very very few who are so totally socially
destructive that they reach their tether in reality
and thus stretch to new horizons in the virtual.
Most self destruct @home.
We have seen them and know them, so no news
there.

What is news (I say) is when you discover a k00k
that has just been unwrapped not once, not twice
but thrice!
This is a very rare event indeed!
The Extreme k00k!

Paul "Harold Yarmouth" Derbyshire fancies
himself as a "computer expert" - his words.
To him the rest of us mortals are blindingly
stupid playthings of his. Call me
nuts for taking objection to the tag.
Paul being "expert":
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.ms-windows.misc/msg/9bd899e7b4dd5c5e?dmode=source

So, as a new player - the others were at
Carleton Uni[.can]
http://groups.google.com/group/carleton.chat.suggestions/browse_thread/thread/5f11363d59e5786b/d13334abf1bfcc79?q=Derbyshire+%22Carleton+University%22
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.kia-mennie/msg/c9946955fb73b48c?dmode=source
and in
comp.lang.java.programmer ~circa 2008 -
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/d7d67d116bd9c2e8/90b1ba4e63328fc4?q=
I went about looking into Paul's history after
(as said in an earlier posts) he made threats
elsewhere against group members.
Two "fall-backs" for Paul are to sue
and/or ring the cops. Failing all else he writes
the stupidest emails to Host administrators.

Now for those who would *not* know, Paul in
"computer expert" mode asked a question where
the answer required him to find a hidden system
file on his WinXP box.
He could not find it.
Paul then worked forward to tell the "help"
just what he thought of the advice, blowing the
topic up into an almighty flame fest over it all.
Finally someone twigged to the fact he did not
know RASH attributes for data files and how to
turn that off for system files. I wont mention
who.
<blush>

The lights came on and our Paul vamoosed.
That's our Paul Derbyshire - computer expert!

So, tonight I guess he gets another 'free lesson',
but with it I hope so do all those Paul will taunt
in the future. This type of k00k does not go away,
they just get educated, and deeper
to find/hunt down and slay. But that's okay, I
got fuck-all else to do, around Usenet.

It is this simple.
The free Free server "news.aioe.org" carries a
tag line for each unique poster logged in.
Paul uses lame ToR type web proxies to do his
dirty work so, yes.. his "log-in" changes, but
NOT in a single log-in.
So, tonight was all about tapping him a little,
slapping the cheeks, and then hitting the cunt
HARD on the back of the head, that hard he
creamed his bowl of mushroom soup!
You will have all seen all the different posters,
the forgeries, the repetitious verbiage, it is all
necessary 'work' to get a show
going like so none of you maybe even knew
what was happening until you read this post,
including you, Paul----{BSEG}

I am not going to clutter the archives with the
reposts of content.
I do supply the Message IDs.
The rest is up to you.
You will read the performances Paul is capable of.
Whilst not all variations were played out here tonight
there is enough to give the reader an idea of the
scale of k00kiness Paul projects :-|

Anyone thinking of emailing NSPs, forget it... is
my advice. Their stance is that the communities will
sift out the likes of Paul Derbyshire.
Let's see if that works :-)
I am talking with Paolo Amoroso of <aioe.org> and
maybe at the end of the day some further controls
will be placed on <aioe.org> servers.
But really.. Paolo is quite right. It is up to you the
reader, the Usenet "us".

Here is Paul's tag for tonight, the 6th July 2011.
9zMfMLj7Kt4oubZ/fw1Ukg.user.speranza.aioe.org

Following are the MessageID:'s from that tag.

Where your newsreader is not able to use these
"out of the box" you are welcome to enquire in
news.software.readers and/or news.software.nntp
on "How To" read posts from a linked MiD.
Both <nsr> and <nsn> are groups also 'hit' by Paul.

from: thoolen <tho...@tholenbot.thorium>
message-id: <iv35ni$93c$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: thoolen <tho...@tholenbot.thorium>
message-id: <iv364b$9ne$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: supercalifragilisticexpialadiamaticonormalizeringelimatisticantati
ons <supercalifragilisticexpialadiamaticonormalizeringelimatisticantations@avery
longandannoyingdomainname.com>
message-id: <iv36a7$a33$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
message-id: <iv2sg9$ov0$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
message-id: <iv33lj$55d$2...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
message-id: <iv36d6$a33$2...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
message-id: <iv2rr6$nqu$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
message-id: <iv33qt$55d$3...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
message-id: <iv36hj$a33$3...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
message-id: <iv37jt$bo1$3...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: kitkat <kitkat...@gmail.example.com>
message-id: <iv2ude$sr8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: kitkat <kitkat...@gmail.example.com>
message-id: <iv2t7k$qgo$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: kitkat <kitkat...@gmail.example.com>
message-id: <iv33gp$55d$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: kitkat <kitkat...@gmail.example.com>
message-id: <iv37gc$bo1$2...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: cthun <cthu...@qmail.net.au>
message-id: <iv2urr$thk$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: cthun <cthu...@qmail.net.au>
message-id: <iv37ar$bo1$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: cthun <cthu...@qmail.net.au>
message-id: <iv32q2$3tq$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: cthun <cthu...@qmail.net.au>
message-id: <iv34c7$6a7$2...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: thoolen <tho...@tholenbot.thorium>
message-id: <iv34qd$7c3$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: cthun <cthu...@qmail.net.au>
message-id: <iv34c7$6a7$2...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: "fuschia, president-elect of the bright purplish-green council" <f
p-eot...@ibm.com>
message-id: <iv334a$4h4$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: cthun <cthu...@qmail.net.au>
message-id: <iv32q2$3tq$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: cthun <cthu...@qmail.net.au>
message-id: <iv2urr$thk$1...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++
from: thoolen <tho...@tholenbot.thorium>
message-id: <iv2rh4$mqi$3...@speranza.aioe.org>
++++++++++

For those who wish to look further here are
the tags for his morning posts today and
yesterday, the 5th July.
3YDAuD+aHzH3oDO5mYkDPw.user.speranza.aioe.org
NcCSLBfeBDRRZ9B6cKcxGw.user.speranza.aioe.org

Remember, knowledge is power and power is
entirely owned by the user. Use what you have wisely.

adieu

--

FNTS - Friendly Neighbourhood Troll Strangler

f2nanu

thoolen

Jul 9, 2011, 1:07:49 AM7/9/11
Report not abuse
On 07/07/2011 1:35 AM, FNTS-2011 wrote:
1> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

1> It is not very often in a Lifetime of Usenet
1> you run across a truly classic k00k.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Despite what we might think of our neighbour, there
1> are very very few who are so totally socially
1> destructive that they reach their tether in reality
1> and thus stretch to new horizons in the virtual.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Most self destruct @home.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> We have seen them and know them, so no news
1> there.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> What is news (I say) is when you discover a k00k
1> that has just been unwrapped not once, not twice
1> but thrice!

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> This is a very rare event indeed!

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> The Extreme k00k!

What does your extreme kookiness have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Paul "Harold Yarmouth" Derbyshire fancies
1> himself as a "computer expert" - his words.

Who is "Paul "Harold Yarmouth" Derbyshire", FNTS-2011? There is nobody
in this newsgroup using that alias.

1> To him the rest of us mortals are blindingly
1> stupid playthings of his.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with OS/2,
FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

1> Call me nuts for taking objection to the tag.

What does your objection have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Paul being "expert":
1> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.ms-windows.misc
1> /msg/9bd899e7b4dd5c5e?dmode=source

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with OS/2, FNTS-2011? The post you linked to is by "Derm", not some
"Paul". Suffering from reading comprehension problems, FNTS-2011?

1> So, as a new player - the others were at
1> Carleton Uni[.can]
1> http://groups.google.com/group/carleton.chat.suggestions
1> /browse_thread/thread/5f11363d59e5786b
1> /d13334abf1bfcc79?q=Derbyshire+%22Carleton+University%22
1> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.kia-mennie
1> /msg/c9946955fb73b48c?dmode=source

What does any of that have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> and in
1> comp.lang.java.programmer ~circa 2008 -
1> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer
1> /browse_thread/thread/d7d67d116bd9c2e8/90b1ba4e63328fc4?q=

What does that have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> I went about looking into Paul's history after
1> (as said in an earlier posts) he made threats
1> elsewhere against group members.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> Two "fall-backs" for Paul are to sue
1> and/or ring the cops.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> Failing all else he writes
1> the stupidest emails to Host administrators.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with OS/2,
FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

1> Now for those who would *not* know, Paul in
1> "computer expert" mode asked a question where
1> the answer required him to find a hidden system
1> file on his WinXP box.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> He could not find it.

What does your unsubstantiated claim have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?
As you said, it was a WinXP box, not an OS/2 box, FNTS-2011.

1> Paul then worked forward to tell the "help"
1> just what he thought of the advice, blowing the
1> topic up into an almighty flame fest over it all.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> Finally someone twigged to the fact he did not
1> know RASH attributes for data files and how to
1> turn that off for system files. I wont mention
1> who.

What does your unsubstantiated claim have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> <blush>

What does your embarrassment at your usenet kookery have to do with OS/
2, FNTS-2011?

1> The lights came on and our Paul vamoosed.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> That's our Paul Derbyshire - computer expert!

Who is "Paul Derbyshire", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

1> So, tonight I guess he gets another 'free lesson',

What does your lesson have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> but with it I hope so do all those Paul will taunt
1> in the future.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> This type of k00k does not go away,
1> they just get educated, and deeper
1> to find/hunt down and slay.

What does your death threat have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> But that's okay, I
1> got fuck-all else to do, around Usenet.

What does your foul language have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011? They say
the devil finds work for idle hands, FNTS-2011. It seems he found
plenty for yours.

1> It is this simple.

What does your classic ambiguity have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> The free Free server "news.aioe.org" carries a
1> tag line for each unique poster logged in.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with OS/2, FNTS-2011? The aioe news server does not have logins,
FNTS-2011.

1> Paul uses lame ToR type web proxies to do his
1> dirty work so, yes.. his "log-in" changes, but
1> NOT in a single log-in.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> So, tonight was all about tapping him a little,
1> slapping the cheeks, and then hitting the cunt
1> HARD on the back of the head, that hard he
1> creamed his bowl of mushroom soup!

Who is "the cunt", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

1> You will have all seen all the different posters,
1> the forgeries, the repetitious verbiage, it is all
1> necessary 'work' to get a show
1> going like so none of you maybe even knew
1> what was happening until you read this post,
1> including you, Paul----{BSEG}

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> I am not going to clutter the archives with the
1> reposts of content.

What does your ironic promise have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011? It's a
little bit late, don't you think?

1> I do supply the Message IDs.

What do your Message IDs have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> The rest is up to you.

What does your ambiguous directive to tholen have to do with OS/2,
FNTS-2011?

1> You will read the performances Paul is capable of.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> Whilst not all variations were played out here tonight
1> there is enough to give the reader an idea of the
1> scale of k00kiness Paul projects :-|

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> Anyone thinking of emailing NSPs, forget it... is
1> my advice.

What does your advice have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Their stance is that the communities will
1> sift out the likes of Paul Derbyshire.

Who is "Paul Derbyshire", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

1> Let's see if that works :-)

What does your ambiguity have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> I am talking with Paolo Amoroso of <aioe.org> and
1> maybe at the end of the day some further controls
1> will be placed on <aioe.org> servers.

Who is "Paolo Amoroso", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

1> But really.. Paolo is quite right. It is up to you the
1> reader, the Usenet "us".

Who is "Paolo", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

1> Here is Paul's tag for tonight, the 6th July 2011.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

1> 9zMfMLj7Kt4oubZ/fw1Ukg.user.speranza.aioe.org

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with OS/2, FNTS-2011? That was the nntp-posting-host being used by
thoolen, not some "Paul". Suffering from reading comprehension
problems, FNTS-2011?

1> Following are the MessageID:'s from that tag.

What do thoolen's "MessageID:'s" have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Where your newsreader is not able to use these
1> "out of the box" you are welcome to enquire in
1> news.software.readers and/or news.software.nntp
1> on "How To" read posts from a linked MiD.

What does your pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Both <nsr> and <nsn> are groups also 'hit' by Paul.

Who is "Paul", FNTS-2011? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

What does your long list of various peoples' from and message-ID
headers have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> For those who wish to look further here are
1> the tags for his morning posts today and
1> yesterday, the 5th July.

What do your tags have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> 3YDAuD+aHzH3oDO5mYkDPw.user.speranza.aioe.org
1> NcCSLBfeBDRRZ9B6cKcxGw.user.speranza.aioe.org

What do your NNTP-Posting-Hosts have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> Remember, knowledge is power and power is
1> entirely owned by the user. Use what you have wisely.

What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

1> adieu

Famous Last Word.

1> -- FNTS - Friendly Neighbourhood Troll Strangler f2nanu

What does your trolling have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

Arne Vajhøj

Jul 21, 2011, 8:05:45 PM7/21/11
On 7/9/2011 1:07 AM, thoolen wrote:
> On 07/07/2011 1:35 AM, FNTS-2011 wrote:
> 1> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
>
> 1> It is not very often in a Lifetime of Usenet
> 1> you run across a truly classic k00k.
>
> What does your classic pontification have to do with OS/2, FNTS-2011?

Maybe your spam program needs a fix!

(it was not posted to the OS2 group - only Java and Lisp)

:-)

Arne

thoolen

Jul 22, 2011, 12:19:03 AM7/22/11
On 21/07/2011 8:05 PM, Arne Vajhøj wrote:
1> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.lang.lisp

1> Maybe your spam program needs a fix!

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Java,
Vajhøj?

1> (it was not posted to the OS2 group - only Java and Lisp)

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. It was crossposted to
comp.lang.java.programmer and comp.lang.lisp and multiposted to
comp.os.os2.advocacy. So it was posted to the "OS2 group" [sic]. As you
can see, nothing is beneath the lowly scumbag who trolls
alt.free.newsservers as "murphy" and all of Usenet under a variety of
other nyms; not even multiposting.