Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Hippo Eats Dwarf

38 wyświetleń

Fal Leac

nieprzeczytany,
16 lis 2003, 23:52:2416.11.2003
do
Melbounrne Herald-Sun - Dateline Thailand - (another news article)

A hippopotamus has swallowed a dwarf in a circus accident in northern Thailand.

"A dwarf nicknamed Od, died when he bounced sideways from a trampoline and was
swallowed by a yawning hippopotamus, which was waiting to appear in the next
act, " the Pattaya Mail reported.

"Vets on the scene said Hilda the Hippo had a gag reflex that automatically
caused her to swallow."

The vets said it was the the first time the hefty vegetarian had ever eaten a
circus performer. He keeper commented that although Hilda had a slight weight
problem, she was on a strict diet which did not include dwarves.

"Unfortunately, the 1000-plus spectators continued to applaud wildly until
commonsense dictated there had been a tragic mistake.

"Police said the trampoline had be sent for forensic analysis on pretense that
it might be faulty. The Police commented that there is no evidence to support a
suicide by the circus performer despite his past history of alcoholism."

The vets have admistered a laxative to the Hippopotamus in order to speed the
recovery of the circus performer's remains.

critt

nieprzeczytany,
17 lis 2003, 06:17:2717.11.2003
do
you can't make this stuff up!

bear-wit

nieprzeczytany,
17 lis 2003, 20:10:0217.11.2003
do
__
__ 'I -smell a cat
"Fal Leac" <fal...@aol.comEire> wrote in message

http://www.Usenet.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups

tHe eViL oNe

nieprzeczytany,
18 lis 2003, 02:36:2418.11.2003
do
critt <crit...@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:<b72ub.2934$m84.1...@news1.news.adelphia.net>...

It adds a whole new dimension to "hungry hungry hippos."

insaned...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
17 kwi 2016, 00:23:3517.04.2016
do
Hi i want TO be swallowed by a hippo

insaned...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
17 kwi 2016, 00:25:4217.04.2016
do
Hi

RS Wood

nieprzeczytany,
23 maj 2016, 21:24:1123.05.2016
do
Have at it then, report back from the other side ...

tyrolordof...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
14 lis 2016, 17:34:4214.11.2016
do
This give me an idea.

Let's get 3 more Hippos and 40 or 50 dwarfs and play a RL game of Hungry Hungry Hippos. I call dibs on the blue one!

profIJM

nieprzeczytany,
17 lis 2016, 12:48:5617.11.2016
do
If the dwarfs were to wear numbers then I think we'd have a new exciting
way of selecting National Lottery winners.

I,JM
Nowe wiadomości: 0