(OT) : Obama 2008 - Fool Me Once : Shame On You ! -versus- Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !

RHF

Sep 11, 2011, 2:07:49 PM9/11/11
On Sep 10, 8:20 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- http://www.wbez.org/blog/achy-obejas/2011-09-08/other-911-91634

So M4* Mania Dave what's with . . .
"Salvador Obama? Barack Allende?"
* Mucho Medical-Marijuana Madness [M4]

Some may consider Barack Obama to be the USA's
'Salvador Allende' Marxist El Prez-A-Duntz;
but unlike Chile; the USA will remove "BO" {Obama}
in 2012 via a peaceful Democratic Election.
.
The "Renewing American Spring" Is Coming...
In The Fall of 2012 [6th NOV]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3ac2b7fa7f9aec66
-throw-the-bums-out-!-including-'bo'-
.
Think Green America : Recycle Prez Obama in
2012 ! : Make It One Term Then Out for 'BO' !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d51f5253fd43263a
.
The Obama 'Promises' -versus- The Obama "Reality"
-while- Still Playing 'The Blame Bush Game' !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/716acaa944680ab5
.
...or... Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
Re-Elect Obama bi-Den© in 2012 ! -nah-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7b6c4c7197b2de72
.
.
HELLO AMERICA AND AMERICAN [US CITZEN] VOTERS :

The same people who voted for "BO" {Obama}
in 2008 to Prove that They Were Not Racists :
Will Vote Voted for Anybody But "BO" {Obama}
in 2012 to Prove that They Are Not Idiots.

Obama 2008 - Fool Me Once : Shame On You !
-o.b.a.m.a.-one-big-ass-mistake-america-!-

Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !
-don't-shame-yourself-by-voting-'bo'-again-
.
May soon to be former us prez-a-duntz Obama
live a long and prosperous life as an "EX"
Prez-A-Duntz - Amen ~ RHF
.
.
Obama-Regime Excludes 9-11 First Responders
[HEROS] from the Memorial and Turns Ground-Zero
into an Obama Secular Re-Election Event !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a6abfadc8116d63d
.
21st Century Obama-Klepto-Cracy
-wrt- The Obama-Regime a Government-for-a-Price
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e37b2813b93a9277
.
$450B Obam-U-ist© Spending Package
Will NOT Help the US Job Market :
The-Mark-of-the-Obama© = 10%++ Un-Employment
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2d237b355e202d5d
.
Prez-A-Mullah "BO" {Obama} Celebrates
All the Islamic Holly Days
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/517912e73ab8ebe1
.
Vital Skills in the Obama-Regime's
Global Elite 'New World Order' !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/146c90cbb52b6043
.
Obama-Hoffa Liberal HATE Speech Inciting
Violence Against All The See As Their Enemies
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3dbbaf3fd3d814cf
.
Jimmy Hoffa Jr. Calls Upon All Soldiers-of-The-Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2e30541f5a6e5cd0
.
Aggressive and Violent "Army of The-Obama"
{Union} Attacks other Union Workers and
Seizes Port taking Hostages and committing
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904836104576558962404370264.html
Acts of Domestic Terrorism
* While the Obama-Regime Controlled FBI takes
a Hands-Off Attitude {BO's Orders ?}
* And the Obama-Regime US Attorney General Holder
Does Nothing Nothing Nothing {BO's Orders ?}
-friends-of-'the-obama'-can-do-no-wrong-
.
.

~ RHF

Sep 29, 2011, 2:34:03 PM9/29/11
On Sep 11, 11:07 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]
>  .
> Obama-Hoffa Liberal HATE Speech Inciting
> Violence Against All The See As Their Enemieshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3dbbaf3fd3d814cf
>  .
> Jimmy Hoffa Jr. Calls Upon All Soldiers-of-The-Obamahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2e30541f5a6e5cd0
>  .
> Aggressive and Violent "Army of The-Obama"
> {Union} Attacks other Union Workers and
> Seizes Port taking Hostages and committinghttp://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405311190483610457655896240437...
> Acts of Domestic Terrorism
> * While the Obama-Regime Controlled FBI takes
> a Hands-Off Attitude {BO's Orders ?}
> * And the Obama-Regime US Attorney General Holder
> Does Nothing Nothing Nothing {BO's Orders ?}
> -friends-of-'the-obama'-can-do-no-wrong-

.
DOJ Says No Guns For Medical Marijuana Patents
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=314024
-they-will-be-a-knocking-to-take-away-
-your-guns-and-pot-both-'tip'-be-nice-
.
Hey - M4* Mania Dave turn-in all your Guns
-cause- Smoking Dope and Packing Heat Don't Mix !

* Mucho Medical-Marijuana Madness [M4]
-hash-oil-&-gun-oil-a-deadly**-mixture-
** Psycho-Explosive
.
.

dave

Sep 29, 2011, 5:36:10 PM9/29/11

RHF

Sep 29, 2011, 9:03:15 PM9/29/11
Yep M4 Mania Dave, Your Name Is On-the-List* :
So Please Report To The Nearest Gun Show
-like-ducks-in-a-pond-:-catch-and-release-

* ATF 'No' Buy List : Due To Being A Registered
{Card Carrying} Medical-Marijuana User
.
DOJ Says No Guns For Medical Marijuana Patents
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=314024
-they-will-be-a-knocking-to-take-away-
-your-guns-and-pot-both-'tip'-be-nice-
.
Hey - M4* Mania Dave turn-in all your Guns
-cause- Smoking Dope and Packing Heat Don't Mix !

* Mucho Medical-Marijuana Madness [M4]
-hash-oil-&-gun-oil-a-deadly**-mixture-
** Drug Induced Psycho-Explosive
.
.
DOJ Says No Guns For Medical Marijuana Patents
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=314024
-they-will-be-a-knocking-to-take-away-
-your-guns-and-pot-both-'tip'-be-nice-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5ff280d105e9d03e
.
.

dave

Sep 29, 2011, 10:18:08 PM9/29/11
On 9/29/2011 6:03 PM, RHF wrote:

> * ATF 'No' Buy List : Due To Being A Registered
> {Card Carrying} Medical-Marijuana User
> .

You have me confused with someone else. I carry no such card.

RHF

Sep 30, 2011, 1:52:59 AM9/30/11
On Sep 29, 7:18 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 9/29/2011 6:03 PM, RHF wrote:

- - * ATF 'No' Buy List : Due To Being A Registered
- - {Card Carrying} Medical-Marijuana User
- - .

- You have me confused with someone else.
- I carry no such card.

Dave then -if- You Are Using Marijuana in the
State of California : You Are In-Fact Using
The Marijuana Illegally =&= An Admitted
Dope Addict of an Illegal Drug -based-on-
* Your Statements That You Do Use Marijuana
-for-so-called-medical-reasons-without-
-complete-medical-documentation-&-records-
* Your Statements That You Have Handgun(s)
In Your Possession a/o On Your Property.
-most-likely-illegal-unregistered-weapons-
*Conclusion* Your Are A Drug Addled Criminal
[Felon] With A Gun [.]
-guilty-on-all-counts-:-lock'em-up-
.
.