周六讨论班

井方

Oct 12, 2018, 2:55:53 AM10/12/18
to 讨论班邮件地址
Dear all,

I'm Dong Kangning. This Saturday, we will discuss the paper " The joint graphical lasso for inverse covariance estimation across multiple classes " from Journal of the Royal Statistical Society . It considers the problem of estimating multiple related Gaussian graphical models from a high dimensional data set with observations belonging to distinct classes.

All are welcome!

Time: October 12, 2018 9:30 AM.
Location: S405.

Best wishes
Dong Kangning

Danaher_et_al-2014-Journal_of_the_Royal_Statistical_Society%3A_Series_B_%28Statistical_Methodology%29(1).pdf

黄孝鹏

Oct 19, 2018, 9:05:06 PM10/19/18
to zhangroup
Dear all,

I'm Yan Xiaofang This Saturday, we will discuss the paper " XGBoost : A Scalable Tree Boosting System " . It is a ensemble learning.

All are welcome!

BoostedTree(1).pdf
XGBoost.pptx
XGBoost A Scalable Tree Boosting System.pdf