seminar

井方

Mar 15, 2019, 2:48:48 AM3/15/19
to zhangroup-seminar
Dear all,

This Saturday we are going to talk the paper "Reconstruction of enhancer–target networks in 935 samples of human primary cells, tissues and cell lines" published on nature genetics, 2017.  This paper proposed a model for determining the target genes of transcriptional enhancers in specific cells and tissues.

All are welcome!

Best wishes.

Fang Jing

Cao-2017-Reconstructionofenhancer-targetnet.pdf

黄孝鹏

Mar 22, 2019, 8:43:12 AM3/22/19
to zhangroup

Mar 22, 2019, 10:10:26 PM3/22/19