上映のこと Meeting planning software for Movie release 会議ソフト

NewMel

Dec 26, 2010, 2:27:29 AM12/26/10
to オープンなカンガエカタ
Hi Everyone,

Since google groups doesn't have an event section, I would like to use
this software: www.makataseda.com

If you would like to participate in Tokyo meetings about the release
of the movie, please send me the e-mail you would like me to use.

Thank you.

みんなさん、

元気?

Googlegroupのイベントソフトがないですから、このソフトを使いましょうか?
www.makataseda.com

東京の上映の会議の情報がほしかったら、イーメルを教えてくれる?

ありがとうございます。

メル

Mel Ushikubo

Dec 27, 2010, 1:31:59 AM12/27/10
to オープンなカンガエカタ
ごめんなさい!

http://www.makasetade.com です!

メル

2010/12/26 NewMel <ushiku...@gmail.com>

--
Mel Ushikubo
Singer/Songwriter, Vocalist and Muse

080-4330-5623
ushiku...@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/betweenstarstwo

Christian Lankinen

Dec 28, 2010, 8:44:20 AM12/28/10
to オープンなカンガエカタ
Hi guys

I'm from the Finland chapter. Woulb be cool to
meet up with the zeitgeist Japan people.
I'm still tomorrow in Tokyo if someone likes
to meet. Kelly has my contact info.Please
don't hesitate to contact me. Skoshi
nihongoga wakarimas, demo mada jojy garimasen.

Otila

Ps: Are u planning anything for z-day? Our
Chapter is very strong and I will be happy
to give advice.

On Dec 27, 3:31 pm, Mel Ushikubo <ushikubo....@gmail.com> wrote:
> ごめんなさい!
>
> http://www.makasetade.comです!
>
> メル
>
> 2010/12/26 NewMel <ushikubo....@gmail.com>
>

> > Hi Everyone,
>
> > Since google groups doesn't have an event section, I would like to use
> > this software:www.makataseda.com
>
> > If you would like to participate in Tokyo meetings about the release
> > of the movie, please send me the e-mail you would like me to use.
>
> > Thank you.
>
> > みんなさん、
>
> > 元気?
>
> > Googlegroupのイベントソフトがないですから、このソフトを使いましょうか?
> >www.makataseda.com
>
> > 東京の上映の会議の情報がほしかったら、イーメルを教えてくれる?
>
> > ありがとうございます。
>
> > メル
>
> --
> Mel Ushikubo
> Singer/Songwriter, Vocalist and Muse
>
> 080-4330-5623
> ushikubo....@gmail.comhttp://www.myspace.com/betweenstarstwo

はじめ 石田

Dec 28, 2010, 9:22:01 AM12/28/10
to オープンなカンガエカタ
Pls let me know 上映会情報
Thanks

Christopher Jannette

Dec 29, 2010, 6:26:26 PM12/29/10
to オープンなカンガエカタ
Looking forward to meeting you Christian!

On Dec 28, 10:44 pm, Christian Lankinen <christian.lanki...@gmail.com>

垣花 潤

Dec 29, 2010, 7:00:43 PM12/29/10
to zeitgei...@googlegroups.com