Fwd: FW: 英英辞典,

Christopher Madden

Jan 25, 2011, 8:07:38 PM1/25/11
to zeitgei...@googlegroups.com
I have finished the English-English translations below...
Crispy

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:22:47 +0000
Subject: 英英辞典, 単語集
From: mozz...@gmail.com
To: dai...@live.jp

I've shared some items with you
Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

--
よろしくお願いします

Christopher Philip Madden, MA-TESOL
Special English Instructor
Language and Communication Research Center
University of Shizuoka
Shizuoka City, Japan

http://www.u-shizuoka-ken.ac.jp/

Mel

Jan 25, 2011, 8:33:43 PM1/25/11
to zeitgei...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations! I'll read it this weekend!

おめでとう!週末に読みます。

ありがとうございます!
Thank you for doing that.

Sent from my iPhone
Mel Ushikubo
--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「オープンなカンガエカタ」の登録者に送られています。
このグループに投稿するには、zeitgei...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信してください。

五十嵐 大司

Jan 25, 2011, 11:40:02 PM1/25/11
to z j
Thank you very much, Chris. It help us a lot! We couldn't grasp these words' meaning.
We will reflect the translation and I think there are still some difficult words the rest of work,
so would you check the google document now and then.

The translation has been done about two thirds, and we are working on the rest of part.
I really appreciate your help.

Daiji.

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:07:38 +0900
Subject: Fwd: FW: 英英辞典,
From: chrisp...@gmail.com
To: zeitgei...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Madden

Jan 26, 2011, 2:12:52 AM1/26/11
to zeitgei...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Please ask me directly on email with any questions!
Crispy

五十嵐 大司

Jan 26, 2011, 4:28:29 AM1/26/11
to z j
Thank you Chris, appreciate your offer!

I am being puzzled about "positive net energy return occurs". Is this name or something?
It is explained about powering system like a smart grid, but I am wondering I could write "Katakana" character as a name of the system.
Let me know your opinion.

Daiji.

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:12:52 +0900
Subject: Re: 英英辞典,

Christopher Madden

Jan 26, 2011, 7:57:54 AM1/26/11
to zeitgei...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daiji, this is a phrase that means 'more energy is produced than is used'.

Hope that was helpful,
c.

五十嵐 大司

Jan 26, 2011, 8:17:09 AM1/26/11
to z j
Thank you Chris, it's very easy to understand!
These issues are too technical for me, so this is really helpful.

Thank you again!

Daiji.

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:57:54 +0900

From: chrisp...@gmail.com
To: zeitgei...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daiji, this is a phrase that means 'more energy is produced than is used'.

Hope that was helpful,
c.

mozzzzzu

Jan 26, 2011, 9:46:43 PM1/26/11