Author Panel Partnership

Quinn Stitt

Jul 30, 2021, 8:23:58 PM7/30/21
to Young Adult Services Forum (YASF)
Hi everyone! My library is hosting a virtual author panel on September 30th at 7 PM and we're looking for libraries to partner with!

We'll be having Crystal Maldonado (Fat Chance, Charlie Vega), Jonny Garza Villa (Fifteen Hundred Miles from the Sun), and Olivia Abtahi (Perfectly Parvin) in conversation and it's going to be great! Please let me know if you're interested- currently the fee for everyone is $900 so partnering will make it cheaper and a super accessible program.

We also do not have a webinar license at BPL so if you have one of those, we're interested in partnering ;)

My work email is qst...@berwynlibrary.org if you want to contact me there!