Space travel and habitation

micahjb...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2015, 1:42:05 AM7/31/15
to X-Labs Members Email

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

My name is Micah Bramlett. I have been working on space habitation and travel via quantum entanglement. I have some documents I would like to email. Some documents are sealed and not digital as I am saving them until I need them.

Thank you,

Micah Bramlett

33627 Ponderosa Way

Paynes Creek, Ca 96075

1-530-597-2840

fat man 1.pdf
geogrow3.pdf
geogrow4.pdf
geogrow6.pdf
geogrow7.pdf
geogrow 5.pdf
glass to steel1.pdf
glass to steel2.pdf
glass to steel3.pdf
little boy.pdf
little boy 2.pdf
fat man 2.pdf
MARS.docx
QUANTUM TUNNELING BETWEEN TWO POINT1.docx
WIRELESS POWER FOR THE TESLA AUTOMOBILE.docx
fat man 3.pdf
fat man 4.pdf
fat man 5.pdf
geo grow1.pdf
geo grow space..docx
GEODESIC DESIGHN AND THE FUTURE OF FARMING.docx
geogrow2.pdf

Joe Register

Jul 31, 2015, 12:19:19 PM7/31/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Next stop, Crazytown.

Joe Register Ph.D. EE

Brian Wright

Jul 31, 2015, 12:39:47 PM7/31/15
to X-Labs Members Email, micahjb...@gmail.com
I'd consider switching from metal halide and HPS to an LED-based solution. The former wastes a considerable amount of energy.

Ryan Kent

Jul 31, 2015, 1:11:49 PM7/31/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
This one is honestly the best one in a long time. I love this group for this reason alone. It is just plain beautiful.

The depictions are so vivid and the concept... so grounded in fact.....

Sure seems like this guy knows the secrets of the universe.

Brandon Russell

Jul 31, 2015, 2:38:12 PM7/31/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
lol. TIME CUBE

Eric Valentino

Jul 31, 2015, 6:22:11 PM7/31/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

guys don't joke time cube is real

Andrew Huff

Aug 1, 2015, 12:27:02 AM8/1/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Time cube is so real

Nicholas Musmansky

Aug 4, 2015, 1:59:13 PM8/4/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
He said weed berrier... Totally not joking look at Fat Man 4. We gotta build this guys. Ryan you should know how to make a weed berrier!

Lucky Landrigan

Aug 7, 2015, 1:12:35 PM8/7/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

Biosphere 2 anyone?

odin thewanderer

Aug 14, 2015, 8:35:47 PM8/14/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Dingus.

Jesus Cobas

Aug 15, 2015, 11:28:18 AM8/15/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Please take me out of this email thread.

Thank you.

On Friday, August 14, 2015, odin thewanderer <breeder...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dingus.

Alexander Tremper

Aug 15, 2015, 11:29:12 AM8/15/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Me too please

Teiara Metayer

Aug 15, 2015, 11:38:11 AM8/15/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Me three!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Danielle Petterson

Aug 16, 2015, 5:13:51 PM8/16/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Can I please be removed from this thread and all X-labs emails? Thanks.
Thank you,

Danielle S. Petterson

University of South Florida

Ryan Kent

Aug 16, 2015, 5:21:46 PM8/16/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

If you do want to receive amazing emails such as this then leave the Google group. If you want to leave the thread then go to the group and leave the thread.

Nikolina Kosanovic

Aug 23, 2015, 2:47:24 PM8/23/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

Me as well!