need support for securid login

sophi...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2013, 3:27:10 PM6/10/13
to www-mecha...@googlegroups.com
The site I was accessing was using certificates, so I had ENV variables HHTTPS_PKG12_FILE and _PASSWORD set, which was working great.  Now the site changed to SecurId tokens. Form field names are the same, but instead of password, user inputs PIN + Token code, and the realm is now set to Token instead of Cert.  I expected transparency on my part by simply supplying the required data and eliminating ENV variables for the certificate.  I now fail to login (invalid username or password), but do not know what ENV variables, if any, I need to set or some other input is required.