I cannot click an arrow button to save my life

Andrew Stringfield

Dec 2, 2015, 10:25:30 AM12/2/15
to WWW::Mechanize users
Hello all,

       I have an arrow button that I do not know how to click.  The arrow button has: <a href="/URL/URL.do?ctrl=user.selOptions&amp;action=Page&amp;param" id="btnswc_ctrlRANDOM_NUMBERS_AddAll" title="?fw.sapselect.add.all?">

 If you want the IMG information, then I will post it.  How do I click this button?

Thank you.

Andy Lester

Dec 2, 2015, 10:30:56 AM12/2/15
to www-mecha...@googlegroups.com

On Dec 1, 2015, at 2:17 PM, Andrew Stringfield <lone...@gmail.com> wrote:

   I have an arrow button that I do not know how to click.  The arrow button has: <a href="/URL/URL.do?ctrl=user.selOptions&amp;action=Page&amp;param" id="btnswc_ctrlRANDOM_NUMBERS_AddAll" title="?fw.sapselect.add.all?">

 If you want the IMG information, then I will post it.  How do I click this button?

What have you tried so far and what happened?  Are you just trying to follow the link?  Show us the non-working code.

--
Andy Lester => www.petdance.com