Re: [WWBPA] Abridged summary of wwbpa@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Abby Sorrell

May 21, 2014, 10:45:10 AM5/21/14
to ww...@googlegroups.com
We will try, but WE are sad that this is the first we are getting this date... here or FB... it will depend on ALLEGIES!!!!
Abby & Levi Sorrell

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 5:59 AM, <ww...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/wwbpa/topics

    WWBPA <wwbi...@gmail.com> May 20 08:46AM -0400

    Dear Friends,

    Happy Bike Month! One of the many events that takes place this month is the
    annual Ride of Silence. This is an international event that honors cyclists
    who have been injured or ...more

    Back to top

**Please remember: ALL replies are sent to all members of the group.**

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance" group.

Abby Sorrell

May 21, 2014, 10:45:37 AM5/21/14
to ww...@googlegroups.com
yes, allergies