Working Memory Discussion Meeting 2022 - bookings now open!

Louise Nicholls

Mar 21, 2022, 11:53:28 AMMar 21
to workin...@googlegroups.com, Richard Allen, Louise Brown
Dear Working Memory colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation letter with booking form for this year's Working Memory Discussion Meeting. It will take place at the beautiful Parcevall Hall in North Yorkshire, from Monday 27th June to Wednesday 29th June, and will cost £158, inclusive of 2 nights' accommodation and meals/refreshments during the visit. There is further information in the invitation letter. For those who plan to come, the more detailed 'information for participants' document includes what to expect from the meeting, transport suggestions, etc.

If you wish to book a place, we recommend booking as soon as possible, because places are extremely limited and tend to fill up quickly. To do so, please complete the booking form (including the sections related to personal evacuation planning and COVID) and send either to me (louisebrow...@gmail.com) or Richard (richardall...@gmail.com). After we have replied to you to confirm your place, we will require payment asap (and by 13th May at the very latest) via the link found in the booking form.

We very much hope to see you at Parcevall Hall in June!

best wishes
Louise Nicholls & Richard Allen
Invite letter & booking form 2022.docx
Info for participants 2022.pdf