Fwd: Working Memory Discussion Meeting 2016 - Bookings open!

Louise Brown

Feb 10, 2016, 6:56:49 AM2/10/16
to workin...@googlegroups.com, Richard Allen
Dear colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation letter with booking form for this year's Working Memory Discussion Meeting. The meeting will take place from Monday 20th to Wednesday 22nd June. There is further information in the invitation letter. For those who do plan to come, I've attached maps of the location (Parcevall Hall in North Yorkshire) and the more detailed information sheet, including what to expect from the meeting and transport suggestions.

If you wish to book a place, we recommend booking as soon as possible, because places are very limited and tend to fill up quickly. To do so, please complete the booking form and send either to me (louisebrow...@gmail.com) OR Richard (richardall...@gmail.com). We will then require payment asap (and by 1st May at the latest) via the link found in the booking form.

We very much look forward to seeing you at Parcevall Hall in June!

best wishes
Louise & Richard

Invite letter & booking form 2016.docx
Parcevall Hall_maps.docx