lrights error F

sbru...@highlandschools.org

Jul 9, 2015, 3:25:39 PM7/9/15
to wolfgang...@googlegroups.com
Trying to use lrights to grant home drive rights for a mass collection of users.  When I try and run the command I receive the error "NWParsePath returned error    F".  The command below is what I'm using for each user.  The M:\ is just a windows drive mapping to the root of the home drive on an NSS volume.

LRIGHTS.EXE M:\JDoe22 R C W E M F /name=.JDoe22.users.company

Wolfgang Schreiber

Jul 9, 2015, 5:53:38 PM7/9/15
to wolfgang...@googlegroups.com, sbru...@highlandschools.org, sbru...@highlandschools.org
The command works smoothly here on an NSS volume on my NW Test server volume.

You might try ...
* using volume-path notation (e.g., VOL2:\JDoe22)
* tagging the target file server as primary connection in the Novell client

Good luck
Wolfgang