Provisional progamme

Geoff Leventhall

May 23, 2005, 5:08:50 AM5/23/05
to windturbin...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues

The provisional programme is attached.

As we have 29 papers for a 2-day conference, the time allocated for each papers is likely to be 20 minutes, but with 40 minutes for the introductory  paper.

Would authors please let me know if they think that their papers should be moved to another group in the programme. Final papers are required by end of July   -  start writing now !!!

It is time to be registering for the meeting and reserving your hotel accommodation.  The conference Hotel Relexa Stuttgarter Hof is a very comfortable four star, for which we have negotiated cheap rates for delegates, by following the reservation procedures in the web page (www.windturbinenoise2005.org)

However there is an ETAP (one star) and  an IBIS (two star) in the same street as the Conference Hotel. Reservation should be made direct with them.

Registration is with INCE/Europe as described in the web page.

See you in Berlin

Geoff

Dr Geoff Leventhall
Consultant in Noise Vibration and Acoustics
150 Craddocks Avenue
Ashtead    Surrey    KT21 1NL  UK
Tel: 01372 272 682
Fax: 01372 273 406