Fwd: Community service verification

james pruett

Jan 26, 2021, 4:25:18 PMJan 26
to Wikispeedia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: james pruett <spe...@wikispeedia.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: Community service verification
To: Stacie Mastako <SMas...@fhgov.com>

Hi,

I just performed an audit on Amber xxxxxwork.

1. Typically, I see some cheating where they put in bogus speed limits, yellow signs, not pointed correctly, but in Amber's case I don't see any cheating.
If they cheat, I take hours off their certificate.  She did not cheat. She did what I would call excellent work.

2. Some people doing court appointed service hours are horrible to work with. They threaten me, offer to bribe me, etc. I don't know Ambers' case, but she did none of those. If she is court appointed, I didn't even know that, which is good!

3. You can see the work she did here and attached.
I will keep that map available for you for one week only...

4. Our automated system is very strict on time. If they quit work, we assume they are on break and we quit measuring their hours.. For example, I spot checked the attached excel file and she did >50 hours of work (roughly), but our measure says 30...

5.. Typically you would see their name on the right side of all our web pages like wikispeedia.org
however, we dont keep them there for more than a month or two, so she must have fallen off, but I remember seeing her name there recently.
We may increase the time it's shown to help with cases like this.

Reply with any more concerns.
James Pruett, Director
Wikispeedia.org

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 12:21 PM Stacie Mastako <SMastaxxxv.com> wrote:
Hello,

I was provided a photo of a certificate of community service for Ambexxxo indicating that she completed 30 hours of community service with Wikispeedia between 11/27-12/29/20. I wanted to verify the authenticity of this document and the hours completed. Can you please help me with that? I really appreciate your time and assistance.

Thank you,

Staxxx
Probation Officer
47th District Court
(2xxx9

james pruett

Jan 26, 2021, 10:37:09 PMJan 26
to Wikispeedia
[...]

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 12:21 PM Stac <SMom> wrote:
Hello,

I was provided a photo of a certificate of community service for Amindicating that she completed 30 hours of community service with Wikispeedia between 11/27-12/29/20. I wanted to verify the authenticity of this document and the hours completed. Can you please help me with that? I really appreciate your time and assistance.

Thank you,

Stxxxxxxx
Probation Officer
47th District Court