收件者:whazzu...@googlegroups.com、whazzu...@yahoogroups.com
From: Cairo Rugby <cairo...@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear friends of Cairo Rugby,

We have great pleasure in announcing our annual Desert Dinner will be held on Thursday 10th May 2012 in the Mena House Hotel Giza. The details, and booking form are attached. The Mena House is offering a special rate for our guests of 600le per room, per night, including breakfast. This rate is available for both the 10th May and 11th May if you wish to make a weekend of it. For room reservations contact Khaled...@oberoihotels.com directly, quoting Cairo Rugby.

Priority is given to Cairo rugby members who can bring their completed booking forms, and full payment to BCA Maadi on Tuesday 27th March 7pm-10pm. Non-Cairo Rugby Members can bring them on Wednesday 28th March 6-9pm.  The tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

Sponsors tables are also available.  For details regarding premium tables and/or sponsorship of the event please contact Maire...@hotmail.com or Paul.mc...@ca-egypt.com.

Yours in Rugby

Cairo Rugby Committee

--