Fwd: Indian Film Panorama

Karishma Pais

Apr 22, 2013, 4:22:06 AM4/22/13
to whazzu...@googlegroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com

From: ICAE <indi...@indiaegypt.com>

Dear Members

Please find below the message from Indian embassy regarding Indian Film Panorama. Also attached are the e-invitations. Since seating is on first come first serve basis kindly be at the venue before time to ensure your place.

Best regards

Manish Mehra
Executive Director
ICAE

On behalf of the Embassy of India, we would like to invite you to the opening of the Indian Film Panorama on Sunday, 21 April 2013 at 7 pm at the Artistic Creativity Centre, Cairo Opera House complex.   I enclose an e-invitation for the opening.

            Indian Film Panorama is a part of the month-long festival “ India by the Nile ” organized by the Embassy of India in collaboration with Teamwork Productions. I also enclose a brief write up about the films which will be screened during the five-day Indian film festival and would invite you to come and see the movies.

            Please note that seating is on first come-first serve basis.

            We hope to see you at the show.   Please note that seating is on first come first serve basis.

            Please circulate the Attachment extensively amongst the Indian Community Members as well as the Egyptian friends inviting them to join the programme along with their families and friends in large numbers to make it a great success. We seek your cooperation in this regards,

With regards,

(जगदीश चन्द्र पंत)
(Jagdish Chandra Pant)
कोउन्सेल्लोर