Fwd: CCDC's Theatre of the Oppressed Facilitator Training, May 2015, Bangalore

Pip Bhaai

Mar 22, 2015, 12:33:08 AM3/22/15
to navadarsh...@googlegroups.com, suntahai...@googlegroups.com, Bhoomi2013, khulam...@googlegroups.com, mix...@googlegroups.com, nai-...@googlegroups.com, whazzup...@googlegroups.com, whazzupb...@googlegroups.com, whazzupb...@yahoogroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com, sobha_b...@yahoogroups.com, Redrhododendrons, bhoomi-eco-friendly-foo...@googlegroups.com
FYI.

Cheers,
PipBhaai
9538926115

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." Henry David Thoreau