Regarding Summer School at HMKW University - Berlin campus

academic.wgsha

Apr 19, 2018, 2:55:03 AM4/19/18
to wgsha...@googlegroups.com, wgshabhm...@googlegroups.com, wgshabhm3...@googlegroups.com, 29thc...@googlegroups.com, msc-da...@googlegroups.com, msc-da...@googlegroups.com, wgshah...@googlegroups.com, wgshah...@googlegroups.com

Dear Student,

FYI

With regards,

Academic Section

Subject: Regarding Summer School at HMKW University - Berlin campus

Dear Partners & Colleagues,

I am happy to introduce myself as Mr. Shubhesh Sawant and at present,  I am working at HMKW University of Applied Sciences in Berlin as an International Officer.

We at HMKW University of Applied Sciences in Berlin, Germany are also organizing a three weeks Summer School for candidates who are interested in Journalism. To apply for this Summer School at HMKW University of Applied Sciences at Berlin one should be an undergraduate or a graduate student of arts subjects (liberal arts, journalism, communication, politics, philosophy, etc.) with excellent academic records, with a keen interest in current affairs and who considers a career in journalism. Being curious, creative and open-minded should describe your general mindset. Previous experiences with journalistic work are not mandatory but helpful.

Applicants must be at least 18 years old and should be proficient in English to a high-quality standard of C1 level (advanced level) or above.

The main title for The Summer School is “Constructive Journalism”.

This three weeks Summer School from 02 July to 20 July 2018 is to be coached by our eminent German Academics (HMKW faculties from Journalism and Psychology departments). The seminars and lectures during the entire course of the Summer School will be held in English.

For full details regarding the Summer School please refer to the link and the attached pdf document:-

http://www.hmkw.de/en/summer-school/.

Interested candidates can e-mail to Jon Gerdes at summer...@hmkw.de or contact Emi Konomi, Project Coordinator on her e-mail e.ko...@hmkw.de by 30th April 2018. Alternatively you can also contact our study advisory officer Jon Gerdes on the phone number+49 30 46 77 693-30 if you wish to receive any further details regarding this Summer School program.

We kindly request you to forward the information regarding our three weeks Summer School program to prospective candidates who might be interested in participating.

**HMKW University of Applied Sciences is offering all our partner University students this Summer  School course at a same fee as for our own students and alumni, which is at a special discount rate of Euros 990/-. For more details please visit our Summer School webpage or contact our Summer School coordinators regarding the same.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Shubhesh Sawant
International Officer
HMKW Hochschule für Medien, Kommunikation und Wirtschaft
University of Applied Sciences

Ackerstr. 76 |13355 Berlin
Tel. + 49 (0)30/46 77 693 - 41
s.sa...@hmkw.de | www.hmkw.de

Office: 5.02/ 5th Floor

Geschäftsführer: Ameir Jillab
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg (Berlin) - Aktenzeichen: HRB 116949 B

LiveStudyGet ahead.

Summer School Flyer.pdf