[Wg-iop] Updated SAML Test Plan 3.3 attached for discussion on the call

Joni Brennan

Jul 23, 2010, 10:47:06 AM7/23/10
to wg-iop, Colin Wallis
Hello,

After the meeting reminder yesterday Colin Wallis, John Bradley and Scott Cantor took another pass on this draft report.  The updated multiple areas of the document and made some editorial changes as well.  We will discuss on the call today and understand if we are ready to vote or if it needs one more week to bake.  I want to thank all the members and staff who have put so much effort in to this test plan already!  All efforts are truly appreciated and we would not have been able to progress this far with out them!  Thank you all!

- Joni

--
Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO

Kantara_Initiative_SAML_Test Plan_Draft_Report_v3.3_20100723.doc