New Support Center

Anton Venema

Apr 27, 2013, 3:21:22 PM4/27/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
We've moved!

This Google Group has been migrated to our brand new Frozen Mountain Support Center:

The new Support Center...

 - Allows you to access support for everything (WebSync, IceLink and TheRest) in one easy-to-use location.
 - Provides a more intuitive interface for asking questions and receiving answers.
 - Allows you to vote up questions that you want answered.
 - Allows you to suggest and vote on feature suggestions.
 - Allows us to better serve you through the use of a proper ticketing system.
 - Helps us better serve customers with paid support subscriptions.

All posts from this Google Group have been saved and migrated so your important issues are not lost or forgotten. Your Google Group profile and forum subscriptions have also been automatically migrated. This Google Group will stay active for the next 30 days, at which point it will be disabled to make it read-only. All content will still be viewable, but new topics will not be accepted.

Note: To access the new Support Center, you will need to sign in with your Frozen Mountain account - the same one you used to download any of our products. If you do not already have a Frozen Mountain account, it's fast and free to register (https://www.frozenmountain.com/signin).

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Anton Venema
Frozen Mountain Software
604-227-2458 (Canada)
919-300-5520 (United States)