WebGPU Dev List?

Tarek Sherif

Feb 6, 2024, 5:15:43 AMFeb 6
to Digest recipients
Hello all,

I’ve been tinkering with WebGPU lately and was wondering: are WebGPU questions/demos considered in scope for this mailing list? If not, are there plans to create something similar for WebGPU? The WebGPU-specific mailing lists I’ve found seem to be more about discussing the spec (similar to public_webgl).

Thanks!

Tarek

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS

Ivan Popelyshev

Feb 7, 2024, 5:30:38 AMFeb 7
to WebGL Dev List
From perspective of big projects, problems are mostly the same, so there's really no point in separation.

вторник, 6 февраля 2024 г. в 13:15:43 UTC+3, tarek...@pm.me:

Kai Ninomiya

Feb 7, 2024, 5:54:06 PMFeb 7
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tarek,

Most WebGPU Q&A happens on GitHub Discussions and Matrix chat. There's a bit going on on StackOverflow too, though I think gman is the only team member answering things there :)

There is also the Dawn mailing list which is mostly used for non-Web Dawn, and sometimes Chrome, but is also open (but will only reach Chrome team members).

-Kai (he/they)