Lunch Tomorrow! (Registration Link in Email)

1 view

Rebecca Neale

Apr 13, 2023, 1:16:19 PM4/13/23
to WBA Middlesex Cmtee
Hi listmates,

Tomorrow's lunch is at Redstone in Burlington. They have outdoor, covered patio, and indoor dining. If this weather holds out, expect to see us outside, in the shade!

Registering ahead of time ensures that we can get a table that's the right size for all of us.

I hope to see you there!

Rebecca

(she/her)
Bedford Family Lawyer, PLLC
PO Box 61
Bedford, MA 01730
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately at the number above, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.