Fwd: Next Solo/Small meeting: 2-23-23 at 12:00 with guest speaker Janika LeMaitre on Zoom

Veronica Zolina

Feb 7, 2023, 10:47:49 AM2/7/23
to wba-middl...@googlegroups.com, wba-greater-bo...@googlegroups.com
For those colleagues on the WBA Middlesex and/or Greater Boston lists but not Solo/Small Firm - you're all invited.

Everything seems different (or at least askew), and I know *I* can use a refresher on presenting myself to the world these days. Hope to see you there (virtually) Feb 23 at 1 pm.

Veronica Zolina
Tel/Fax 978-897-7897
vzo...@verizon.net
pronouns: she/her