WBA Friday Lunch and Speaker

1 view

Rebecca Neale

Mar 7, 2023, 12:09:35 PM3/7/23
to WBA Middlesex Cmtee, Chloe Peters
Hi Committee Members:

This Friday, we will have our typical lunch at Redstone at noon. Please be sure to register so I know how many seats to reserve.

We will also have a helpful and brief presentation from Member and eDiscovery consultant Sara Perkins Jones, who will discuss electronic document management for small and solo practitioners, and technological options for keeping your files in order.  Sara practiced as a litigator at both large and small firms prior to starting Spark eDiscovery, which advises firms and clients on electronic discovery collection, software, and processes to get through discovery with fewer headaches.

(she/her)
Bedford Family Lawyer, PLLC
PO Box 61
Bedford, MA 01730
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately at the number above, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

victoria spetter

Mar 7, 2023, 3:35:46 PM3/7/23
to Rebecca Neale, WBA Middlesex Cmtee, Chloe Peters

Ladies I am sorry I won’t be able to join you on Friday for lunch.  Please cast your ballots for the WBA board of directors.  I am stepping down.  I have completed multiple terms and it is time to pass the torch😊

Looking for new bookkeeper that knows Quick Books for Mac and is familiar with law firms with trust accounts (IOTLA).  Would appreciate your referrals.

Sincerely,

Vicki

Victoria C. Spetter, Esq.

The Law Firm of Victoria C. Spetter, PC