Moving mailing list to Discourse forum

Luca Antiga

Oct 13, 2020, 6:15:38 AM10/13/20
to vmtk-users
Dear all,
after the generous offer from Andras and the Slicer community (https://groups.google.com/g/vmtk-users/c/3iMW4DPreyc), we decided to sunset this mailing list and move all discussions to the Slicer Discourse forum, which now has a dedicated VMTK Subcommunity (https://discourse.slicer.org/c/community/vmtk/28).

This is a great opportunity for VMTK. I personally have passionately developed VMTK for over a decade (it all started back in 2004) and replied to thousands of messages during that time. However, life took different turns and over the last few years I couldn't devote VMTK and its growing user base the time and care it needed.

Luckily, the Slicer community sought new opportunities in the integration of VMTK within the Slicer ecosystem, and migrating to the Slicer forums is the first move in that direction. I'm looking forward to seeing discussions pop up on Discourse. I'd like to thank Andras for the opportunity and thank you all for your sustained interest in VMTK.

Cheers,

Luca