Recording of streaming video stopped in the middle of the recording.

HT

May 17, 2022, 8:27:16 AM5/17/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
I downloaded 30 minutes webinar with Video downloadhelper, but this stopped 10 minutes after the webinar started.
This may probably because of the transient  (for several seconds) unstable connection of the internet. However, the downloader did not start again even when the internet conection recovered.
It's quite inconvenient.
Could you tell me the way to sustain the  recording?

Wild Willy

May 17, 2022, 10:32:15 PM5/17/22
to Video Download Helper Google Group
This sounds suspiciously like this other thread:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/_m2clFEJsks

Take a look over there & see if maybe my response there applies here. Do please follow
up here with another post. Don't leave this discussion hanging.