Random crash while downloading

Elix Tia

Aug 6, 2022, 12:27:18 PM8/6/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
It seems like certain file result in crash of the extension.
I have tried the following
I have downloading done through both browser and companion app. All of them downloading from the same site. It seems like the crash normally happen with download that is bigger in size >2gb onwards, smaller files does not seems to encounter that. Although I had downloaded file as big as 5gb without problem so I am thinking could it be memory leak?

Wild Willy

Aug 6, 2022, 7:27:21 PM8/6/22
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
This problem description seems carefully designed to hide the maximum amount of information from anybody who might be willing to try to diagnose this issue.