error 403 how to solve

Shuhrat Kuchkarov

Jan 30, 2024, 3:28:05 AMJan 30
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hello! I've got an error when trying to download.
Please, help to solve it.

Paul

Jan 30, 2024, 3:58:05 AMJan 30
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Sadly this seems to be an unsupported MPD format.
No short term solution I'm afraid.

Shuhrat Kuchkarov

Jan 30, 2024, 4:05:15 AMJan 30
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
OK, got it

вторник, 30 января 2024 г. в 13:58:05 UTC+5, Paul:

Wild Willy

Jan 30, 2024, 4:14:44 AMJan 30
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I'm curious. How did you obtain that URL? What is the URL of the web page on which your
video is hosted?

Shuhrat Kuchkarov

Feb 1, 2024, 10:56:07 AMFeb 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
The video is on the online course site. The link was taken from the error that the program displayed. I can download audio separately. But the video is downloaded cropped, the full video is not downloaded. I think there is protection, probably DRM. Is there any solution?

вторник, 30 января 2024 г. в 14:14:44 UTC+5, Wild Willy:

Shuhrat Kuchkarov

Feb 1, 2024, 11:42:01 AMFeb 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A

audioMediaManifest

bitrate
1918442

chunked
hls

core_media
{
}

created
1706805550930

descrPrefix
Потоковый HLS

duration
247.83091699999977

extension
mp4

group
grp-6688df32

headers
[
]

id
hls:2b8f3369

isPrivate
false

masterManifest

originalId
network-probe:4d8168dd

pageUrl

referrer

size
1920x1080

status
active

tabId
1955962643

title
Najot Ta'lim o'quv platformasi

topUrl

videoMediaManifest

четверг, 1 февраля 2024 г. в 20:56:07 UTC+5, Shuhrat Kuchkarov:

jcv...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2024, 12:12:14 PMFeb 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Hi,
If there are DRMs, there is no solution.
jerome

Shuhrat Kuchkarov

Feb 1, 2024, 12:42:53 PMFeb 1
to Video DownloadHelper Q&A
Sadly, but thanks.

четверг, 1 февраля 2024 г. в 22:12:14 UTC+5, jcv...@gmail.com:
Message has been deleted

Wild Willy

Feb 1, 2024, 5:37:42 PMFeb 1
to Video Download Helper Google Group
I'm not yet totally convinced this is a hopeless case. I might eventually get to that
point but I'm not there yet. Unfortunately, none of the URLs in the Hit Details that you
posted is accessible for me. The web site is behind password protection so I can't get
into it. It is the policy of the VDH folks to not accept users' logon credentials for
any site. I do not work for VDH, I'm just another user, but I take my cue from them. So
don't even think about sharing your user ID & password with me.

When you say, "the video is downloaded cropped, the full video is not downloaded," do you
mean that you get a part of the video, & it's playable, but it's not the entire video?
If yes, that says to me this is not protected by DRM. When something is protected by
DRM, VDH will sometimes download it anyway, but the video is scrambled, completely
unwatchable. But if you are getting some video that you can watch, even if it's not the
whole thing, that tells me there is no DRM protection in place on this & there is hope
you can download this content.

But probably not with VDH. You might be able to do it with ffmpeg. That is detailed in
a couple of threads in this forum:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/sNfTCMYfiTU
https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/oYDFx367MSY

This thread puts to use the concepts described in those 2 threads:

https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/S9BPzSdwtPw

I admit there's a lot of reading & learning involved there, but I believe you might be
able to get your video using the techniques discussed in those threads. Don't be misled
by the title of the one thread talking about "too fast." That thread discusses a number
of approaches that can work no matter what the problem is. I use those principles
frequently to get things that other users can't get with VDH. It's too bad I can't get
into your site & just do that on one page to show you the approach.

But you should be able to do this. You say you are trying to download content from an
online course site. That means you are a student. So I'm proposing something else as an
online course, & this one is free (in those URLs I've just cited above). I have every
confidence you can learn what is taught here. It may look complicated at first. Just
take it one step at a time & you'll realize it's all quite simple. Remember, we're
dealing with computers here. Computers are just piles of inanimate junk, tools like any
screwdriver or hammer. You can learn what we teach. Then you can figure out whether
what we teach solves your problem. It might not. But you can't know until you try.